Santa Fe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the comments she had already made that night, David was pretty sure his hard-on wasn't going to bother her. He suspected that she'd probably like knowing that she had him excited. He told her she could do what she wanted. He assured her that it wasn't going to bother him any. David lied of course. At least at this moment, he couldn't think of anything he could have wanted more than to have Julie's tight body pressed up against his.

David pushed himself back a little on the couch to make room for her. Julie stretched out in front of him, her back to him, the top of her head just in front of his neck. They both smelled clean. The perfume and cologne that each had worn earlier had been washed away by the hot tub and replaced with a faint trace of chlorine. Julie was shorter than David so her backside was about even with his crotch. He pushed his butt a little further into the back of the couch so she wouldn't feel his erection. He draped his arm over Julie's midsection and rested his hand on the couch in front of her. They remained like that until his arm started to tingle. It was almost asleep.

David moved his arm a little and rested his hand on Julie's stomach. He didn't think she'd mind but she drew back, like she was trying to escape his touch. But Julie wasn't trying to get away, she pressed back into his erect cock. David got even harder and she sighed at the feel of it. His hand was now moving a little, gently rubbing the flatness of her stomach through her night shirt. His fingertips were just touching the shirt, moving in ever widening circles. David's fingers grazed the bottoms of her breasts and she squirmed, pressing herself even more into his manhood. David's cock was really straining at the leash. He wanted to be inside her.

David's hand kept making larger circles until it was brushing Julie's nipples. Through the shirt he could feel the tips of her breasts getting harder each time he touched them. As his hand circled down around her abdomen, Julie reached for the top button of her shirt and undid it. Then she slid her hand down to the next button, the one between her breasts, and slowly unbuttoned it. David's hand was near her belly button. He undid the button there and slid his hand inside on her smooth skin. He rested it there, gently massaging her stomach.

Julie was shaking as she continued down the front, unfastening each of the buttons in turn. When her hand reached his, there were only two buttons to go. Julie took David's hand in hers and rubbed it across her belly, along the bottom of her breasts and finally across her nipples. She moved his hand back and forth, first one breast, then the other. As she guided him, he squeezed her nipples and rolled them gently between his thumb and forefinger. They were like erasers on new pencils. They were firm but they still yielded to the touch. Julie moaned softly in response.

They were still pretending to watch television, although neither of them could have told you what was on. While his hand was toying with her nipples, she hurriedly undid the last two buttons. She opened the shirt, exposing her front side fully. While he continued to pleasure the two of them by massaging her breasts, she pulled the shirt from between them. Then she pulled her arms out of the shirt and dropped it on the floor. His pajamas were the only piece of clothing that still separated them. Julie pressed her bare backside into the front of David. Over the last twenty-four hours she had been exposing different parts of herself to him, never expecting that it would go this far. Now she was completely naked and pressed up against him.

With the arm that had been trapped between them, David reached under and around the front of her. He cupped both of Julie's breasts in his hands, playing sensuously with her nipples. She leaned her head back into his chest and closed her eyes. David had been imagining this scene, but he never expected that it would really happen.

Julie took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as David moved his free hand down across her stomach and lightly brushed her cleanly shaven mound. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her backside and hear his heavy breathing as his fingertips traced the tender skin that protected her most sensitive parts. He put his fingers into his mouth for lubrication before continuing. He stroked that delicate area until he had found the nub of her clitoris. He let his fingertips slide gently over it, stimulating, but not hurting her.

Julie was breathing hard. She put her free hand down between them. She pushed the waistband of David's pajamas down until his cock sprang free. She took it in her hand and put it between her legs, right against the bottom of her pussy.

David's hand inched lower until it met the dampness of her pussy lips. He rubbed her labia with his fingers. Julie opened her legs, urgently trying to get his hand inside of her. She put her hand on his and pressed him into her. As David's fingers slid in, she clenched her legs together and let out a little scream. Julie's knees jerked upward and most of her slid off the couch. Her head and shoulders were resting on the floor while her butt was still on the couch. Julie had nearly broken David's arm. He rearranged it as she slid her legs up his body, one of them right under his chin, the other laying across his stomach.

David ducked his head under Julie's nearest leg and moved his face toward the vee between her legs. He wanted to lick his way up the insides of her thighs but there was no time now for such niceties. He plunged his face into her dripping pussy, making raucous slurping sounds as he licked up all the juices. He ran his tongue up and down her lips, savoring the slightly salty taste and musky aroma of her hot sex. Julie moaned in delight.

David's tongue parted her lips and he pushed it as far as he could into her pussy. Julie clamped her legs around his neck and pulled him tightly into her. David's eyes devoured her delectable naked body, his tongue circled the insides of her pussy, his lips pressed against hers, and the tip of his nose gently nudged her clitoris. He inhaled deeply, intoxicated by the heady aroma and told himself this couldn't be happening.

Julie began to quiver. She cried out. Her hips were shaking and she clamped her legs around his neck even tighter. David thought he was going to smother. Julie murmured incoherently and pressed herself tightly into his face as she twitched in delight. He gripped her ass and drank her in as if he had just survived thirty days in the desert.

Julie reveled in the orgasm she had just had as David lightly licked on the insides of her thighs and drank lovingly of the juices that were still flowing out of her. She wanted more but needed time to allow her normal senses to return. Julie inhaled and exhaled deeply as waves of ecstasy coursed through her body. She was delighted that David seemed to understood her. She wanted his touch, but right now she needed the gentleness she was getting.

David wanted more too. His cock was still rigid and leaking precum onto the sofa. He ached for relief and wanted to bury himself inside of her. He looked down at himself and realized comically that he was still wearing his pajamas around his hips. While continuing to run his tongue lovingly over Julie's inner thighs and lick gently at her pussy lips, he pushed his pajama bottoms down to his ankles and kicked them off.

David took Julies legs from around his neck and gently pushed her the rest of the way to the floor. He dragged his now naked body off the couch and lay by her side. He put his arms around her and kissed her tenderly.

Julie could taste herself on his lips. She was regaining her strength and wanted to continue. She reached down and wrapped her hand around David's cock. She could feel it throbbing. She wanted it inside of her. She rolled away from David, coming up on her hands and knees, and drew David to her.

David also got up on his hands and knees and knelt between Julie's legs. Steadying himself with one hand on her backside, he took his dick in his other hand and put it between her legs. With the head of his cock he searched for the entrance to her inner sanctum. Finding it, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers and pressed himself into her.

Julie gasped a little as she felt David's shaft enter. She was still sensitive but her fluids were like a high viscosity lubricant, allowing his cock to slip into her effortlessly. Julie wanted to feel the whole length of David's manhood and she pushed back until his balls pressed against her. David leaned over her and wrapped his arms around her. Julie caught her breath as David cupped her breasts.

The walls of Julie's insides were wrapped around David's throbbing member and all other thoughts were blocked from his mind as he slowly began to slide in and out of her. Julie moved against him, in rhythm with his own thrusts, as David experienced the delights he had been dreaming about.

Their pace gradually increased, providing each with more delirious sensations. David's mouth was open and with each thrust he let out a low guttural sound. Julie's breaths were getting shorter, her pace of breathing matching the movement of their bodies. As David repeatedly plunged into her, she punctuated the sound of David's balls slapping against her with a cry of delight.

The intensity of their movements increased and David's scrotum tightened as he began to experience his orgasm. Julie felt his hot sperm shooting into her. She could sense that her release was near as well. She clenched her muscles tightly, moaned and shook uncontrollably as David drained his seed into her. Their legs were rubbery and they collapsed together on the floor side by side, Julie still with her back to David. She tried to keep David inside of her but as he became flaccid he popped out. The two of them lay there, completely spent, David's hands still grasping Julie's breasts.

The television was still on, but neither of them had paid it any attention since they'd gotten on the couch together. Julie broke the silence between them, "That was fabulous. George is going to die when he hears about this."

David's eyes went wide. It was as if he had been hit by a baseball bat. When he had regained his composure, he stammered, "You're going to tell your fiance about this?"

"Of course." she said. "He'll love it. And if I wait until he's got his head between my legs, I'll love it too. It will make both of so hot that the lovemaking will be unbelievable. Maybe, if he pays close attention, it'll be as good as this was."

They untangled and struggled up from the floor. Both of them were still naked and Julie hugged him and kissed him lightly on the lips. She said, "Thanks." and walked out of the living room, down the hall to her room.

David was in a daze. He picked up his pajama bottoms and looked at Julie's shirt lying in a heap on the floor. He turned off the television and headed for his room. He had a lot to think about.

When David awoke the next morning, before he got out of bed, he called his wife. He told her that he was coming home.

His wife said hopefully, "Forgive me? I'll never do it again."

"You don't have to be forgiven. You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who was wrong to think you had. Promise me instead, that you'll always do whatever makes you happy at the moment. Just keep on loving me. Thats all I ask."

"David, are you okay? This doesn't sound like you. Of course I'll keep loving you. I'd still love you even if you divorced me."

"I know that. Yes, I'm okay. I don't want a divorce. I want you. I've just learned a very valuable lesson. I hope that when I get home you'll tell me all about your trip. And if you want to hear about it, I'll tell you all about mine. I love you. I'll be home by dark."

His wife wished him a safe trip. David hung up the phone and got dressed. He walked through the living room. Julie had picked up her night shirt and cleaned off the sofa. In the kitchen he found a note from her.

"David, I had a lot of fun sharing the house with you. I've gone back to Albuquerque. Maybe we'll see each other again some time. Thanks for everything. Julie."

Except for the note, there wasn't a single trace that Julie had ever been there. Maybe he had dreamed it. He carried his bag out of the house and locked the door behind him. He was headed home. He couldn't wait to see his wife.