Santa Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLoveLee
MsLoveLee
8 Followers

"Ooooh, Santa!" I cried, as he pulled me down on him hard time and time again.

I felt that same sensation as the other night when I came so hard that I growled. It was building in me and no way to control it. Our pumping and grinding was now fierce with passion and a dug my red nails into his shoulders as he grabbed my hips pulling me to him harder and harder with each stroke. His face buried in my breast he cried out, "I'm cumming, Leigha, I'm cumming, now!" A fierce moan escaped his lips and with that last warning I let the growl free and plunged onto him, my legs buckling weakened in my orgasmic exaltation!

Clinging to each other we gasped for air, several moments passed before he spoke, "Damn, woman. Do you always growl like that?" He chuckled, a sound I was becoming very fond of.

"No, you sexual devil, no man has ever made me do that." Which was true, no man had. "Oh my, what I nice present, my dear," I said nestling into his shoulder.

"Yes," Santa Max said, "So much better than cookies and milk." We relaxed savoring our bliss for awhile before I finally got up to find the bathroom. His suit was a mess and was in severe need of cleaning.

After cleaning myself up in the bathroom I went to him. He was standing in the bedroom and he held his arms out for me. Enfolding me in his embrace he kissed me tenderly and caressed my forehead with his lips. I sighed with utter happiness.

"I have a gig this evening, early." He whispered to me, "Will you have dinner with me afterwards?"

"Yes, dear," I agreed. "I'd love to." Smiling, I kissed him on his fuzzy chin and pulled away. "Your suit needs some attention. Want me to clean it?" He smiled back. "I have two, just in case. I'll drop it off at the cleaners on my way to the gig."

"I hope they don't know you there?" I giggled.

"Ah, yes they do." He replied, "Guess I'd better take it some where's else!"

We both burst into laughter. I couldn't wait until dinner, especially because I knew what we would be having for dessert!

MsLoveLee
MsLoveLee
8 Followers
12