Santa Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish me off, Babycakes?" Dan asked with a jestly pout. Though he knew that Monica had no plans of letting him cum this morning. In fact, she had said before he went to sleep that it is her plan to make him wait three days before his next orgasm. He looked forward to all the sexual frustration and aching balls, though. It was his favorite game, after all.

"Don't count on it, honey!" Monica said with a big grin. "You're not cumming for three days."

"You won't be able to keep me horny for three days, Mon. You'll get so horny that you beg me to cum all over that hot little body of yours," Dan teased her back.

Monica laughed heartily as she leaned over and placed her head of beautiful hair onto his chest. Laying on her man, Monica grabbed him by the cock and gently played with him. She stroked him slowly, playing with his head every so often. "I'm going to have you so horny that you'll do anything I say," Monica teased.

"Anything, huh?" Dan asked.

"I'll have you so horny by the end of the week that I'll even have you signing your name as 'Mr. Monica Kelly,' as a sign of submission to me," Monica laughed.

Laughingly, Dan responded "You'll never get me that horny, babe."

Monica turned to look him in the eye "You'll find out tonight just what I can do to you when you're horny, lover."

With that little banter back and forth the two of them were off to Monica's private shower for some morning cleaning.

** After the shower, Monica took Dan on a tour of the mansion. While he had seen the kitchen and the living room, he hadn't really made his way throughout the house much more than to follow Monica off to her bedroom. Seeing the moon-roof openings in the ground to a large underground section of the house had filled Dan with curiosity about this eccentric home.

Monica was dressed in a sexy white skirt that hovered just above the knee. While the skirt was one of her favorites, she truthfully decided to wear it because she knew it would keep Dan's balls working overtime. Especially since she dressed herself playfully in front of him. Monica started off completely naked, asking Dan to pick out a nice pair of panties for her to wear for the day. "Go through my panty drawer and find me a nice little cute thong, mmkay?"

She watched with a grin as Dan trifled through her panties. She knew he found it sexy and intimate, but it was the fact that he would end up thinking about this little activity all day long that really made her smile.

Dan had picked a little red thong for her to wear, which she slowly pulled over her silky legs without breaking eye contact with him. Dan's entire body tingled with desire for her. The way this little exercise affected him made him realize that Monica truly could wrap him around her little finger. The thought of her power over his heart, mind, and body, filled him with love and a deep sexual craving for beautiful Monica.

As they walked down the large wooden staircase to the main level, Dan watched as Monica's skirt fluttered left and right beneath her butt. Though he couldn't see it, he knew Monica had a loving smile on her face, a by-product of these little games.

** Monica took Dan around the home, showing him some artwork on the walls, the formal dining room, all the basics. What Dan found especially interesting was the secret passageway that led down to a hidden wine cellar in the basement. A large secret door was built just outside the formal dining room with a winding staircase down to the cellar. Walking down the scarcely lit stairwell, Dan joked "So this is where you'll tie me up and whip me in your dominatrix costume later?"

"You wish!" Monica said with a giggle.

From the wine cellar, Monica took Dan through another secret hallway into the section of the house that Dan had seen from above the day before. It was like a large apartment that was built under the front of the house and the front yard. The fully furnished apartment looked like a bunker for Eva Braun built in the early 70s. Throughout the entire apartment there were large rectangular moon roof-style windows that popped up into the front yard. It was one of the most interesting things he had ever seen, without question.

After the tour of the lower level, Monica took Dan up to where her family was having breakfast. The L-shaped room was in the back corner of the mansion and was decked out like a summer cottage in the woods. The walls were made of some kind of water milled logs and both the artwork and furniture resembled a hunting lodge.

In the middle of the room, a diagonally protruding bathroom divided the two sections. Dan was quite taken with the architecture of the room. The high ceilings, the unusually shaped bathroom, the whole room seemed unorthodox.

The family had all gathered for breakfast. Aunts, uncles, cousins, once again there were about 20 people around for Dan to interact with as Monica fluttered across to the other side of the room. Occasionally, Monica would shoot a glare over to Dan to make sure he was still comfortable with her family.

After breakfast, Monica and Dan were off to the mall to go shopping. Monica wanted horny-Dan to pick out some new lingerie for her to wear later. Also, she needed a new dress for going out to the club. She had plans for that evening that Dan would never forget.

**

Dan picked out some sexy lingerie for Monica at the mall. Watching him sort through all the sexy panties, bras and corsets for something she would wear while teasing him was really amusing for Monica. A few times in the store she held up lingerie against her body for Dan's inspection. She couldn't be sure, but she thought it was making Dan a little stiff in his pants.

At the mall, Monica found a really sexy red dress. The dress had a low cut with shaped cups on the front. The cups offered only minimal support and was meant to be worn without a bra. The thin cups were enough to cover up nipples, as long as they were soft. Any amount of sexual arousal would be visible for others to see, which guaranteed Dan's vote of approval. The dress was pretty short, too. Monica wanted to find some leggings to wear underneath, but Dan convinced her to go bare legs to the club. The thought of her silky legs really drove him wild.

** After supper that night it was time to finally hit up the nightclub Monica's family owned in town. Monica was stunningly beautiful that night. Her legs were shining and smooth, her butt looked amazing in her little dress, her breasts were perky and perfect, as always, and the smile on her face melted Dan's defenses. As he looked into her eyes, Dan felt a connection that was stronger than anything he had ever felt before. The love that he had for Monica was warmer than the California sun, stronger than titanium steel, and more powerful than a thousand ravaging wolves.

Looking into Monica's eyes, Dan was completely stricken with her stunning beauty. Her nose was as cute as a button, her cheeks were warm and inviting, her lips called out to him for kisses, her hair bounced and tantalized him. Looking at her now, Dan realized that he truly loved Monica more than he had ever loved anyone before. She's the prettiest woman he could ever imagine. Though, tonight, the only word he could summon to describe this sculpture of beauty standing before him was simple: "Hot!" Dan blurted.

** It didn't take long before they arrived at the club. As they approached the doorman, who was dressed in a black suit, black shirt and black tie, Monica began to giggle.

"What's so funny, Babycakes?" Dan asked her.

"Oh, Dan, I'm going to enjoy this!" Monica could hardly contain herself over something that remained unseen. "I put our names on the list, just tell the doorman who we are."

Approaching the man at the door, Dan spoke "Hi, I believe our names are on the list, Dan Aiken and Monica Kelly."

The doorman scanned the list with a bit of confusion. Then he chuckled briefly and responded "No sir, I have a Ms. Monica Kelly and special guest, Mr. Monica Kelly."

Monica burst out laughing at her little prank. "That's us!" she said as she quickly ran into the club.

Following her, Dan could feel his face turning flush with embarrassment. He knew it was just going to be one of those nights when Monica's playful side really came out. He loved those nights.

** Sitting in a booth on their third drinks, Dan couldn't help but admire the club. It was a classy place with an artsy decor. Lighted tubes ran from the floor all the way up to the second-story ceiling with bubbled water flowing down. The club was dark, with light-posts rising out of the floor every so often. It was bright enough to see across the club, but dark enough to give one that added confidence. The club had a main floor with a small dancing area, booths and a dining section. The second floor boasted a long balcony with private rooms off the side and led over to a large dance floor on the upper level.

Monica turned in and whispered "How about we have some fun tonight?" Out of the corner of his eye Dan caught her wink. He was totally turned on by her tonight. Of course, he always found her attractive, but something about the way she was acting, and the sexy dress she was wearing, had him feeling butterflies all night.

"Do you remember that little fantasy you told me about last month?" Monica asked with glistening red cheeks.

Dan immediately knew exactly what she was thinking. Instantly, he felt his cock begin to harden. He was so taken by his emotions that he could hardly answer his beautiful girlfriend.

"Can I make you super jealous right now?" she asked him again.

"Yes! Let's do it!" Dan choked out.

It had been his fantasy to watch as his lady love seduce another man. While he was powerfully turned on by the fantasy, he always said that he would never actually follow through with it unless they were in a far away city and it was with someone neither of them actually knew. He also insisted that Monica couldn't tell the other man her real name, so that he couldn't stalk her on Facebook or something later on.

Monica could hardly contain her excitement as well. "Go sit over there at the bar and keep your eye on the balcony," Monica told him.

Dan struggled to follow her instructions. It was taking everything he had to keep his cock from going completely hard. Luckily the jeans he was wearing were tight enough to restrain his cock somewhat. It was enough to keep his partially hardened cock contained so that nobody around them would know he was turned on.

Dan sat down on a tall chair by the bar and ordered another glass of wine. Turning himself toward the balcony, he watched as Monica walked the long way over to the dance floor. She turned a bit and smiled down at him, knowing how wild he must feel.

Dan was filled with emotions. He was exhilarated by what was happening. He was hotter than he had ever felt before but at the same time he felt a flair of embarrassment and fear. It was a rollercoaster of emotion that he couldn't control. Like a drug, Dan's own emotions were taking him for a crazy ride. He felt loved. But he felt humiliated. He felt excited. But he felt fear. He choked back on his wine, unable to understand what was happening inside of his mind, inside of his body. He had never felt anything like this before.

Dan lost sight of Monica on the dance floor, but he knew that a woman as beautiful as she would have her pick of any guy in the bar.

Dan had enough time to finish his glass of wine before he finally caught sight of Monica's red dress again. He had a sinking feeling of fear, matched with great excitement, as he thought he saw a glimpse of another man holding his beautiful lover. His heart was racing so fast that he could feel his pulse in his neck. His throat kept choking up and his fingers trembled. Yet, his cock was so hard that he didn't dare move or stand up.

He watched intently as Monica led another man off the dance floor, down the balcony-way. She stopped half-way down the balcony, directly across the room from Dan. Then she turned and motioned the other man against the railing. Dan could see that he was tall and fit, but he wasn't really interested in seeing the other man. Dan's eyes were locked squarely into Monica's seductive gaze.

Monica broke her eye contact with Dan for a moment and she looked straight into the eyes of the other man. Dan's body was losing control. His mind was racing. He loved Monica more than anyone else in the world. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He felt humiliated that he had asked her to do this to him, but he absolutely loved the rush he was feeling. With so many extreme emotions occurring simultaneously, Dan found himself unable to move.

His anticipation and fear reached near heart-attack levels as he watched Monica slowly move in to kiss the other man.

It was earth shattering. He was more turned on than he had ever been before. At the same time, he felt as if the whole room full of people suddenly turned toward him in a moment of total embarrassment. His girlfriend, the woman he was supposed to keep satisfied and loyal to him, was standing in front of a whole crowd of people, locked in a passionate kiss with another man.

Unable to look away, Dan continued to watch the heart wrenching display before him. Monica's eyes opened and her gaze was set directly toward Dan. With only one eye visible, Dan couldn't tell what Monica was feeling.

Monica turned her kissing partner sideways for Dan to see the kinky, sexy, humiliating reality of what was taking place. As Monica's side became fully visible to him, Dan realized that the other man had a firm grasp on his lover's breast. Worse, shock spread through Dan's heart when he saw Monica lower her hand from the other man's shoulder... down his arm... down the side of his waist.. 'Surely she wouldn't,' Dan thought to himself in horror as Monica's hand slowly found its way to the other man's cock. As Dan watched her cupping him in her hand he felt as though his own cock might explode in his pants. He became acutely aware of the pre-cum dripping out of him like a leaking pipe.

Dan knew he was rock hard and that if he stood up anyone nearby to him would be able to see his excitement. He couldn't handle any more of this, though. If he watched this for another moment or two he felt like he might cum in his pants. Dan leapt off the chair and hurried into the back corner for the staircase up to the balcony.

Out of the corner of her eye, Monica saw her true love marching toward her. She broke her tongue lock with the other man and turned to walk away from him, never to give him a second thought.

Monica hurried toward Dan on the far end of the balcony, while Dan raced toward her like an olympic athlete charging toward his gold medal.

They looked into each others' eyes as they quickly moved toward each other. As they came face to face, Dan pulled her into him as tightly as he could. He wrapped his hands around her and lifted her upward. Monica jumped up into him and wrapped her arms and legs around his body. Her dress pulled open as if to welcome him into her body. Dan's hard cock pressed up against her as they aggressively pulled each other into the most passionate kiss either of them had ever experienced. They both skipped the typical warm up pecks and moved straight to a dance between their tongues. It was the most intimate kiss they had ever shared with each other.

Dan held Monica in his arms for a moment while they kissed, all the while he could feel pre-cum oozing out of his cock. He couldn't survive this. He knew he wouldn't last the long ride home. He needed to hold her, he needed to feel her, he needed to penetrate her. Now.

"Where can we go, Babycakes? What's this room?" Dan asked hurriedly.

"Yes! Do it!" Monica responded.

Still holding her in his arms, Dan pushed against the thick black door beside them. The room was a private area meant for parties and small receptions. Inside there were white leather couches, chairs, and a few small tables. There were small candle-type lights all around the room, and four large windows on the front of the room making it visible for anyone on the balcony.

As they tripped over each other on their way into the room, Monica flicked off the light switch, making the room completely dark. Neither Monica nor Dan would take their body away from the other. They were holding each other like newlyweds, falling into their marriage bed for the first time.

Pushing Monica down onto the first couch he could find, Dan tripped over her shoes as she kicked them off her bare feet. He fell slightly as his face found itself right in Monica's lap. Dan quickly placed a hand on each of her knees and ran his fingers quickly up over her silky smooth legs. Moving up into her dress, Dan locked either side of her sexy red thong that was surely dripping wet by now. Dan didn't wait for Monica to wiggle around to help him de-panty her. He aggressively pulled both sides of her thong, breaking the stitches along the left side. Dan pulled her panties away and tossed them across the room.

He wanted her more than anything. With his face so close to her vagina, Dan found himself entranced by the beautiful, natural perfume coming from Monica's vagina. Never before had Monica been turned on enough to have any kind of an aroma. Tonight, though, she was so exhilerated, so enchanted, that her body gave off an aroma so delicious that Dan couldn't have passed it up even if he wanted to. He dove into her vagina with his mouth. When he felt her dripping wet vagina on his lips, his tongue, his chin... Dan felt as if he was having an orgasm.

He licked her passionately. She tasted like a champagne made personally for him and nobody else - even though another man had played a role in making her this wet and delicious.

Dan licked her vigorously as other party-goers could be heard walking by the windows only six feet behind them. The door had no lock and Dan realized that someone could walk in at any moment to find his face buried in the intimacy of his beautiful love. He couldn't even entertain the thought of pulling his face away from her deliciousness. He not only continued licking her, but began taking as much of her cum into his mouth as possible, swallowing her intoxicating champagne.

Monica moaned out as a crowd of people loudly walked by the door to their room. She knew they might be able to see inside the room, so she pulled her dress over Dan's head as he pleasured her.

It took only moments before Monica was gushing with cum. Not wanting her to soak through her dress at the club, Dan did his best to swallow every drop that he could. But that was a futile effort. She hadn't been this excited ever before - and that was surely showing.

When Monica finished cumming, Dan jumped up and pulled her dress over her head, tossing it onto the table beside them. He fumbled with his shoes, desperately trying to get them off so that his pants could finally be removed to unleash his leaking cock. Getting his clothes off now, he lifted Monica's leg with one hand as he thrust himself into her warm vagina. He hadn't bothered to fish around for a condom and was too excited to pull himself out for anything.

Dan pounded himself into her. His balls made a slapping noise as they repeatedly crashed into her body. He kept thrusting and thrusting, feeling the weight of everything that had happened. It didn't take long at all before he was ready to cum. He knew he wasn't supposed to do this, but he was too turned on. Dan was going to fill Monica up with his cum. Her vagina was about to be stuffed with the biggest load of sperm she had ever have imagined.

Then, at the last possible minute, Monica broke her silence "Stop. You have to wait until we get home," she said between moans.