Santa's Helper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,407 Followers

The juices of my lubrication were well-coated on his black cock now, and he could move inside me without restriction, which he began to do. His thrusting was still slower than I expected, but the force of it was dizzying. And each time he rammed his cock back into me, my chest exhaled in a wail, the timing driven solely by his cock. I was losing my identity as a married woman, and becoming simply a woman, being mated by a man of superior strength and power. He had been right. I was becoming his.

His pace began to pick up slowly, and I felt a new sensation as he latched his teeth and lips to my breast, and I felt the sting of his bite, and suckling, latched on just above my nipple. I sucked in air between my teeth, until he thrust back inside me, and my body wailed. It became like a game to him, I think, his body playing mine to make sounds as he wanted to, and after a few minutes, I had marks on both my breasts, several of them. He then lowered himself onto me fully, and I grunted under his weight, my hands now reaching to his shoulders as he laid on me, and his pace began to increase.

My eyes were wide open now, each shot of pleasure making me flinch and wail, my eyes darting about, seeing the walls, the side of his head, and my boots, the stiletto heels pointed straight up as my body opened for him fully, denying him nothing. His pace increased even more as my body began to clench, and bear down on his cock. A couple of grunts from him, and my own wailing, and I felt his hand yank my head by the hair sideways, and he bit my neck, suckling there, too. Hard and demanding, like a vampire, maybe? And my body went out of control, my voice suddenly screaming as I bucked, my muscles contracting as I orgasmed. Sudden, and without warning, his bite had pushed me over the edge, and I threw all my energy into it. The wave of release was almost excruciating in the intensity, and yet he was simply able to keep thrusting in me, despite the clench of my tunnel on his cock. And despite my body's motions, he kept atop me, and continued thrusting, at his pace, ever increasing.

After an eternity of his sucking my neck, he rose off of me, lifting himself on his arms, and while the ability to breathe better was welcome, it somehow allowed him to thrust harder into me, and my wailing resumed quickly. My fingers tried to claw at the mattress now, heedless of how filthy it was, and my feet were high in the air. And as he thrust, he spoke in between.

"See.. bitch... tol' ya." And his voice grunted deeply as he began to suddenly thrust rapidly.

His pace started me all over again, and his cock thrust into my body, not quite jolting me, but sending bolts of raw sexual pleasure through me, until I was panting with a loud wail, lips parted and my body flexed as I felt my climax again coming. Between his grunts and my wailing, I finally saw someone in the room with us, but I couldn't pay them no mind, as he began to ram his cock home into my pussy, and the action caused my own screaming orgasm, the second in just a few minutes.

My voice must have pushed him over the edge, or my tunnel massaging his as he thrust, because he suddenly bellowed and shoved his cock into me as far as he could. I yelped in pain as the head of his cock abused my cervix, but the splash of his semen that flooded my body must've been enormous. I felt a stream of his leak out between my folds and his cock, and it was a lot. Probably the most I had ever felt in my life.

He continued to thrust several more times, deep, long thrusts, each one must have been an additional squirt of his seed into my valley, and I was by now exhausted. My feet collapsed to the bed with a bouncing thud, knees flat on the bed, spread apart, and my hands above my head, with bent elbows, as my eyes stared in a glaze at him, my chest heaving and coated with a thin sheen of sweat, despite the cold weather, and maybe a dozen of his hickeys on my tender breasts.

He finally lifted himself off of me, and I began to softly cry, knowing that he had consumed me, and I was not only helpless to stop it, but that, in fact, I had enjoyed him. It may have been by force, but there was no doubt I had climaxed, twice. He grunted and started to dress, looking down on me as my eyes wept soft streams to the mattress.

"Damn, bitch, you fuck good. I'm gonna' have to get more of you."

My eyes turned to him, and I started to speak. "You are such a bastard..." was all I could think to say. It was then I looked at the far side of the bed, and for the first time fully realized that we were not alone, and that the three homeless men from before were in the room, and two of them were holding their cocks out...

(More to come!)

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,407 Followers
12