Santa's Helper Ch. 06

Story Info
Decisions must be made before continuing down this path.
5k words
4.51
29.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

After the humiliation, and having been informed of the first three rules, the three-block walk back to my car seemed endless. The last rule really stunned me when about half way to my car his semen finally started to leak down my thighs. The risk of no birth control sent a flare of desire through my belly.

What the hell is wrong with me? I shook my head and continued walking. I can't do that. I have a husband. I love my husband. My husband loves and protects me. Where the hell was he a month ago? If he had been there to protect me, I wouldn't be here now!

Retrieving the spare door key from its hiding place, I opened the car and climbed in. I grabbed my purse and ignition key and started the car. I bowed my head on the steering wheel as the car warmed up in the mid-January air. It isn't his fault was my only thought.

I drove home as fast as I dared. When I got there I went right to my bedroom to change and bathe. Walking in I glanced at the mirror doors of my closet, and I gasped. My neck had a huge hickey from last night, and so did my left breast. The tops of my nylons were now soaked in thick, leaking semen. My bikini patch was matted down with his spunk and my inner thighs were crusted with dry African sperm.

I ran into the bathroom and immediately stripped off my outfit. Tossing my baby doll into the hamper, and nylons into the trash I started filling the tub. I needed to have a nice long soak.

What am I going to do? I looked in the linen closet and found what I needed - a bottle of douche. I mixed as instructed and proceeded to wash as much of the semen out of me as I could.

When that was done I climbed into the tub and relaxed into the bubbles. After a few minutes of soaking I started to scrub all the remnants of last night's escapades from my body. I hopped out of the tub and dried myself off.

Walking to the dresser in the bedroom I opened my lingerie drawer. Without thinking I closed the drawer without taking any panties, and instead I donned a t-shirt and laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

When I awoke about 2 hours later I really felt well rested, so good that I must have been in a dream state when I glided to my dresser and laid out an outfit for that night. I selected a lavender satin bra and garter belt with black lace trim and silky black thigh high stockings. I left the panties in the drawer.

I don't know exactly what I was thinking, whether I was still on an emotional high from last night or if it was pure desire to be possessed by that thug. With thoughts of him and his black cock in my mind, I went to the bathroom and removed my diaphragm. It struck me like a bolt of lightning seeing my diaphragm saturated in his sperm. The douche hadn't worked! I gasped knowing I just released all those remaining African warriors deep into my fertile pussy. I ran to the linen closet before remembering I was out of spermicidal foam.

Realizing what I had just done, I decided on picking up the morning after pill when I went back tonight. Pulling on a pair of shorts I went down stairs to make some lunch. While my ready made pizza was cooking I noticed the voicemail light flashing. I pushed play, "Monday 7:32 A.M. ¬– "Hi honey! Just called to say good morning, you must still be sleeping. Hope it was restful, call you later. I love you." End of messages."

I felt like I just got stabbed in the heart hearing that simple message. I started to tear up just as the phone rang still on edged I jumped, "Jesus Christ," it took a minute to relax as the phone rang again, "Hello?"

"Hi honey, how did you sleep by yourself?" My husband's voice said.

"I tossed and turned some with you not being here, but I slept fine after I finally fell asleep."

"I called this morning before going to the first meetings, but you didn't pick up."

"I slept in some so I didn't get it right away."

"Alright, just checking in, I have to get back in now though honey, love you!"

"I love you too, see you Friday."

I hung up just as the oven timer went off. I pulled the pizza from the oven and placed it on the counter to cool.

I sat at the table, staring at nothing at all. How could this happen? Raped against my will, now all I can think of was my rapist. Sex with my husband was just not the same. My rapist was the ugliest man I've ever seen. I sought out my rapist the day my husband leaves me alone for the first time. I started breathing hard just thinking of this ugly man – that horrible, black man grinning evilly at me. I got a burning feeling below the waist, deep in my belly, wanting him inside me more than anything.

I shivered and snapped out of my thoughts to eat my lunch.

I called the pharmacy after lunch to see if I needed a prescription for the morning after pill. I was informed I did not and that they had them in stock, I let out a sigh of relief. So I went back upstairs to try for some more sleep. If tonight is anything like last night, I knew I would not be getting much till dawn.

I lay on the bed, but all I could do was toss and turn for the next couple of hours. I was working myself into a deep, dark place. Would the morning after pill work? What would I do if it did not? Did I accidently impregnate myself?

I got up and it was four already. Despite my worries I was being drawn back so I decided to just get ready. I painted my nails a bright crimson red, both fingers and toes. Letting my nails dry I looked through my lip stick choices to match the color of my nails. I brushed my hair and curled the front like I had last night.

I peeled off my t-shirt and shorts and donned my bra and garter belt. Rolling my stockings and attaching them into place I looked in the mirror. Now was the hardest part, the right pair of shoes. I slid open my closet doors looking through my shoes I could not decide. I had many that would be perfect but the heels were not high enough. I was about to give up when I remembered the Christmas-themed black boots from that night I turned into such a slut. I knelt down to my hands and knees, shuffling around the shoes in my closet until I found them. I tied the laces up my leg before looking in the mirror to check myself. I was astonished: my hair, lingerie, nail polish and boots were all perfect, better than when I dressed for my husband. I was ready.

I pulled my woolen trench coat down and put it on. It was the perfect length to conceal what little I actually had on. As I walked into the bathroom to sprits a little perfume on my bikini trim, I spotted my diaphragm sitting on the counter - still saturated in the black man's semen. My pussy fluttered. I was just going to rinse it off and placed it in its protective box to put it away, but when I closed the lid I placed it into my pocket, not even thinking.

The sun had almost set as I walked out to my car and started it. As it warmed up around my shivering body my only thought was, "I am such a slut..."

I backed out of the driveway and headed towards the decrepit area of town. Pulling into the pharmacy I parked. I opened my door and set one foot out when the cell phone in the glove box rang, startling me yet again. I opened the box and yanked out my phone.

"Hello."

"Hi honey, just got done for the day. You're not at home?"

"No, I needed something at the store."

"Oh, are you okay alone?"

"Yes, so far so good."

"Glad to hear it. We'll get you through that terrible ordeal."

"I know we will," with a little help from the perpetrator, I thought, "I am getting better every day."

"Glad to hear that."

"Honey I just got to the store and don't want to be out long, so can I go and get back home?"

"Yeah sure, I love you."

"I love you too," as I clicked off. So flustered by my husband's call and chilled to the bone by the winter cold sneaking up under my coat, I started the car and drove off. The pills I had ordered over the phone were left on the store's counter, un-bought.

I arrived at my destination, parking a little closer tonight. I grabbed my phone, turned it off, and threw it in the glove box again. I removed my keys from the ignition and stuffed them into my purse before hiding it under the seat.

I looked around to be sure it was safe before exiting the car and locking it up. Here I was again, nobody knowing where I was, and alone. Nobody's at home to worry if I don't return, not until Friday at least.

Putting my hands in my coat pockets to keep them warm, I felt my diaphragm box. I wondered why I brought it. I knew the rules. I felt it, but kept it in my pocket still. I stood out front, covering my satin bra and garter belt, shaking my head as I walked up to what could very easily turn out to be my new life.

I walked through the dim light up to the corner apartment and knocked. I waited a couple of minutes and knocked again. Still no answer. I knocked three or four more times over the next fifteen minutes. Finally shivering from head to foot, I turned to walk back to my car.

"I hate you!" I shouted at the door. Walking back in the dim light my wrist was grabbed.

I stiffened, strong and womanly as possible, looking down at the hand following it up to the ugliest face I'd seen in my life. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his thick black lips onto mine. His tongue rammed into my mouth, and I reciprocated. Pulling away after a minute, "Why yo' hatin' me, whitebread?"

"You said I could come back," I said with a whimper.

"Naw, I told ya I might not be here," he said with a sinister look.

"Whatever," I huffed, then eyed him, "You knew I couldn't stay away," I said with a sexy grin.

"Yo' remember Rule One?"

"Ho's don't wear underwear in there," pointing to his door.

"Good, now sho' me."

I didn't want to show him out in the open, but my need for his amazing black cock won out. I untied my sash and opened my coat, showing him everything. My nipples hardened from the cool air, pushing at the satin cups of my bra like they would burst through. My pubic hair fluttered, caressed by the cool breeze. I definitely was panty less.

"Good ho, Rule Two?"

"When you're done and say get gone, I get gone," I said, shyly shaking my shoulders back and forth.

"Good, now Rule Three?"

"No white ho uses birth control in there," Pointing to his door one last time.

He held out his hand. He must have seen me fondling the box in my pocket. With only the slightest moment of hesitation, I pulled my hand out of my pocket I placed my diaphragm into his dark palm.

Satisfied, he nodded and walked up to his door. Turning the knob he pushed it open, and I followed right behind to his apartment.

He walked into the bathroom, my body becoming over heated as I walked into the lions den once again. I dropped my trench coat to wait. "Ho! Get in here," I trotted to his side, "Rule Four," his hand cupped my pale trimmed mound, "No white cock enters my white ho. Ever."

He opened the box and dropped my diaphragm in the toilet and flushed. I watched my only line of protection swirl down the drain as his fingers ran through and along my slit. I was wet by the time it was gone. His hand drifted up through my soft pubic hair and across my stomach as he walked out. After one last look at the empty box, I turned and followed.

He pointed to a spot on the living room floor and I stood there as he went into the kitchen. I could hear him rummaging in his refrigerator. He came out sipping a beer placing his shades on the counter.

I was looking at him with a puzzling glare, "What, ho?"

Nervously I had to ask, "Why did you flush my diaphragm?"

"Best sex dat wet pussy ever will have, whitebread," he said with a sneer. He walked over and sat in an old beat-up chair, pointing again to the floor in front of him. I swayed my hips over to him, and because he still pointed down I knelt slowly. Groping his thighs I ran my hands up to his belt. I started to take his pants off. His cock was still flaccid as I tossed his pants to the floor.

"What about my husband?" I asked.

"Rule Four, ho."

"No white cock in your white ho, ever." I repeated meekly. A twinge of guilt shot through me, but a far stronger jolt ran down between my thighs when I said it. The thug stopped talking and sipped his beer, watching me.

I knew exactly what to do. As I leaned in close I breathed in his musk and started kissing the head of the black member I so needed. Sucking the head into my wanton mouth it responded immediately and thickened against my tongue. Bobbing my head and taking as much as I could into my mouth, I felt it become rock hard in a couple of minutes. I felt light-headed, feeling that black shaft growing between my lips. I placed my hand over my mound and found it absolutely drenched and dripping down my thighs.

Looking into his eyes as I sucked his cock he finally spoke, "Okay whitebread, time to climb up here so yo' can abuse that lil white pussy on dis big black snake," He patted the cushion on either side of his thighs. I obeyed.

I straddled his thighs, placing one knee on the cushion and swinging my leg over the other, I settled my heel on the other side. Holding his cock straight up, this put him at the right height to enter, but he didn't. He merely slapped his black cock against my clit, and I moaned. Finally I grabbed his cock from him, sliding it around for lubrication before lining it up with my fertile hole.

I started it in before sliding my heel back so I could impale myself on him. The first couple of inches slid in before he grabbed my ass cheeks, stopping me as I groaned above him.

"After dis, there ain't no return, whitebread."

I moaned, confused, "What? What are you talking about?"

"Yo' final chance to leave before becomin' the black cock slut yo' knows yo' is," he said with a devilish grin.

He started flexing the tip just inside my vagina making me grind instinctively above him, "What? What do you mean?" I was still confused at his meaning.

"Iff'n I let yo' white ass go, dis white pussy's mine till Friday. Yo' stay, I'll be breedin' dat whitebread cunt like a fuckin' animal," he stated, bouncing my pussy on just the first couple of inches of his far longer black cock.

The thought alone had me moaning. The added stimulation of being bounced urged me to unclasp my bra and toss it to the floor, and I did. I leaned in and molested his mouth with my own, our tongues dueling between us. I nodded my head, agreeing to be his till Friday.

He pulled away from the kiss, "Tell me, whitebread. Tell me yo' want my African baby makin' spunk into yo' bare cunt, to fuck dis white belly nice and full," the twinges in my body panged ever harder as he spoke, especially with his gaze on my flat pale belly. I so wanted this, all of it. He stared into my eyes and growled, "Tell me yo' want to be bred black, an' I'll make yo' a traitor to the white race."

I was taken aback by his dirty talk, gasping for breath, not being able to speak or think clearly at all. It turned me on so much I shook, on edge already when he was just teasing me. The slow bouncing and flexing of his cock just inside my nether lips was too much, and I needed it. All of it! I threw my head back and screamed:

"YES! Take me. I want it. Release your seed into me! Breed me black, please!! I WANT IT!"

I just took that final step into my new life. He let me go, and as I fell he impaled me on his dark weapon of mass impregnation. My knees were the only thing stopping his steely member from busting through my cervix. Sitting still, adjusting to the sudden surge and wailing uncontrollably, I leaned in and began giving the most passionate kiss of my life to this black thug. He reciprocated, our tongues fighting for the most passion. Both winning.

All this converged on my vaginal walls as they started convulsing on their own, seemingly trying to suck in the potent venom of his black snake. I started rocking back and forth, rising up and then slowly sinking his mighty ebony phallus into me until it bottomed out at the end of my tunnel.

Once he bottomed out he easily stood, holding my 120 pound frame in his arms and walked to the bedroom. I wrapped my legs around his waist and starting rocking in time with his stride. The touch of his coarse love trail over my overly sensitive clit set off my orgasm. Losing all control my head flung back as I wailed, "Y-Yesss!Cuuuuming!" And my gushing pussy went crazy, spasming that much harder around my black thug's buried cock.

Reaching the edge of the bed before dropping me on it he grunted like a feral beast, pounding in and spewing what felt like a gallon of hot African sperm directly into my unprotected, orgasmic vagina. After his cock stopped pulsing and my pussy stopped milking the last drops of his seed from his twitching shaft he dropped me onto the bed.

"Dat be the beginnin' of the end of yo's pure white lineage, whitebread. Wanna beer?"

I could not answer. My lungs labored in vain to recover from the most powerful orgasm of my life. It still wracked my body, twitching and seeing stars dance before my eyes. I lay sprawled on his bed relishing the moment, breathing in his musky aroma for a long time.

I had a moment of clear thought as I felt his seed sloshing inside me however. What did I just do? He walked back into the bedroom with his erect cock aimed right at its intended target, already marked with his thick seed. My knees automatically rose as if begging to be claimed. He finished his beer, dropping the empty bottle on the floor before crawling into my white cradle. I couldn't wait - I grabbed his baby maker and directed it straight to its dripping target.

Pushing to the end with one stoke, he bottomed out with an inch of his shaft left outside, missing my clit on his grunting entry. Adjusting so we were belly to belly he started jabbing my cervix using short, hard strokes. I wailed every time he bottomed out against my fertile chamber. My head tossed side to side with uncontrollable passion, screaming as if the walls were listening in. My clit stayed stimulated from the rubbing and tickling of his pubic hair across it. He leaned in and brandished his lips and teeth to the left side of my neck.

I felt something strange deep in my pussy as his cock battered my cervix, something I'd never felt before, not even with my husband. A kind of painful pleasure the way he pounded his black spear into my deepest regions, but also a total submission to what ever he wanted. Everything he wanted. Combined, the feelings set my vagina afire like never before, and I wailed out my orgasm as I gripped him hard, "YESSS!Take me I'm yours!"

I felt my pussy surrender totally when his balls slapped my butt with his strokes, making me feel how heavy with his black seed they were. His orgasm came without any hint he was close. He just lunged and blasted his baby batter with a low, deep grunt. My body felt different as his molten hot sperm spewed inside me and quickly spread its warmth throughout my belly. Like it was going deeper, further than any had gone before. I lay there while my vaginal convulsions milked out all the little African swimmers it could get.

"Oh god," I gasped for breath, "That was so different, butsooogood..."

He rolled off onto his back with a slurp, "Dat's yo' pussy jus' confirmin' what it already knows, whitebread."

I rubbed my abdomen just below my belly button, still feeling the warmth he blasted in there, "Just confirming what it already knew? What's that?" I was confused again.

"Yo' pussy was meant to be bred by the superior black race, ho." He sneered.

"How could my vagina possibly know that?" Getting more confused, still rubbing the warmth settling in my belly.

He looked to my pale abdomen, "ya got a warmin' feelin' deeper than ever, ain't yo'?"

"How did you know?"

"Written all over yo' body, whitebread."

"What does it mean?" I didn't know how he knew what was happening to me, but that it was happening at all confused me to no end. What was it? Was it really my body responding to him over my husband, to a black man?

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers
12