Santa's Helper Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

"Shit!" I yelled and jumped up, "I forgot to call him back!" I dashed out into the living room to get my cell phone. I ended up tearing the place apart but could not find it. I sat and waited for the thug to return. Slapping my forehead I berated myself, "How could I be so stupid to forget the pills? Do I really want to get pregnant by him?" But my mind spoke otherwise.

"Did you really suspect you would buy the morning after pill knowing the rules?" And I don't think I could disagree.

I waited about fifteen minutes before he returned. He tossed me a fast food bag, "Eat up, ho. Yo' gonna need yo' energy tonight."

I looked up to him, "Do you have my cell phone?"

"Yeah," He must have picked it up on his way out.

"May I call my husband to let him know I'm okay?"

"I told ya ho, an' gave ya dat chance earlier. Yo' didn't want to."

"I couldn't during sex, I'm too vocal."

"Dat yo problem ho, not mine."

"I helped you this afternoon."

"How'd ya do dat?"

"That lady cop knows the truth about last month; you were standing there when I told her I willingly let you cum in me that day," I thought how then I definitely wasn't willing, but how things changed in a month...

"Ya did good there, whitebread. I give ya that."

"Besides, she will be here to take care of you until I come back Monday."

"How ya know dat?"

"Once she saw your manhood, she couldn't stop looking at it. She's hooked already." I knew the feeling well, and I knew it was only going to get worse for her, and me.

"Awright," He got up and went to the bedroom and came back with my phone from wherever he had it.

I turned it on and stepped away from him, "Please, don't touch me while I talk to him."

"Awright, I won't fuck ya while yo' talk to him," He said before smacking my ass. I yelped, but felt he got the message. I sat down at the decrepit kitchen table gingerly and opened my burger and fries and ate before calling my husband.

"Hello honey," he answered.

"Hi honey, sorry I didn't call you back earlier. I was really busy..." My thug ran his finger across my sensitive nipple; I covered the mouth piece, "Mmmm..."

"I was getting really worried, "What happened?" He asked.

"I know you were honey, I was out and forgot my phone," his finger traced down to my stomach, venturing past my belly button. I grabbed his dark hand to stop him.

"You went out?"

"Yes honey."

"How was it?"

"I felt good. Safe." I looked over my shoulder with a lust filled gaze at my thug.

"That's wonderful!" My husband exclaimed.

"Isn't it? Listen honey, can you do me a favor for the next couple of days?" The thug's hand with little effort ran down toward my vagina, dragging mine along with it, "Oooh..."

"Sure, whatever I can do," before pausing a moment, "What was that? Are you okay?"

Trying to hold his hand from dropping any further I said, "I'm fine just fine honey. Why do you ask?"

"I thought I heard something..."

"Must have been the T.V." I said, nipping my bottom lip when the thug's finger ran through my pubic hair ever so gently.

"Oh that must have been it, what was the favor you wanted?"

"I'm starting to feel more comfortable alone and out on my own, so can you not call? I'll call if I become overwhelmed," Thankfully I paused right as his finger made contact with my clit. I had to bite my lip totally to stifle a moan.

"Oh, sure honey. If that's what you need, I can do that."

"I think it'll help me a lot," I couldn't help but move my hips towards his black hand, "Thank you honey. I love you," he pinched my ass, "Umph!"

"I love you too. See you Friday."

"Till then," I clicked off and spun around to glare at the thug, "You said you wouldn't touch me when I was talking to my husband."

He leered at me, "Ho, ya got to listen. I said I wouldn't fuck ya on dat call," he easily lifted my ass from the chair and bent me over the nearby table, lining up his raging member with my little slit.

"Now I gonna fuck yo' good whitebread," as he pierced my nether lips.

And that's exactly what he did. There was no passion this time - just pure animalistic breeding sex like we were in the wild. The exhilaration of being taken like his bitch had me constantly quaking in orgasm. I had completely lost my will to go home -- I never wanted to be without this.

I was blurting out dirty things, naughty things, screaming out constantly to my black bull. Things I didn't believe I'd ever say, "I want to be black bred!" I clawed at the table and pushed back, "My womb is for black seed. Mmmm!" I felt my pussy quake and my belly tighten for him, for his magnificent black cock. "I'll never fuck my husband again - I'll only have black babies! Oh fuck! I'm cumming -- I'm cumming!!" I exploded and came all over his black snake, my body begging it to poison my Caucasian genes forever.

"I'M A BLACK MANS BREEDING WHORE!!" I cried, thrashing under his feral assault. He pounded my little white married vagina like an animal on a mission. There was no passion, no emotion, just the heat and grunting and wailing of a black stud breeding his white mare. His hips slammed my heart-shaped ass so hard the decrepit table under me bashed the wall and threatened to collapse. His balls, heavy with millions of his fertile African warriors, slapped at my little pink pearl with every stroke, causing shooting stars and bursting colors to dance before my eyes. I reached my breaking point as my vaginal walls contracted fiercely around his shaft. I needed him. I needed his black seed inside me!

"BREED ME!" I howled for him, "BREED ME BLACK LIKE I WAS MEANT TO BE! DO IT NOWWWW -- AHHHHH!!"

My pussy exploded with my fiercest orgasm yet today as his dark serpent spit its potent venom into my fertile hole in fifteen long, potent gushes. My whole pussy gripped him and pulsed to extract every last drop of his potent black sperm into me. Even after he stopped pulsing and my orgasm subsided my pussy still milked him, still craved his seed. In that moment I was truly convinced that this is what I really wanted, what I was born for.

I have read that a woman can actually feel the moment of conception. While he was pulling out and I lay panting over the table, something deep in my pussy felt very different. If it was true what I had read, this was the moment I conceived. I could not believe the feeling -- it was beyond thrill and terror. My heart raced faster than it ever had in my life as I started quaking, feeling two tiny twinges in my belly as my pussy fluttered twice. There was more to what I read than I realized.

After I had calmed down and was able to walk we went back to bed. He loaded me up two more times that night before we finally fell asleep, each time giving me that same strange feeling in my belly. I dreamed that night too. My dreams were consumed with images of African sperm surrounding my unsuspecting Caucasian egg, trapping it in and converging all at once to ruin my pure white lineage forevermore.

I couldn't wait for what the future would bring.

To be continued...

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers
12