Santa's Helper Ch. 08

Story Info
The thug takes her home.
3.6k words
4.27
31.3k
16

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,222 Followers

I woke up on Wednesday morning to the smell of coffee, alone. After a yawn and a healthy morning stretch I got up. My hand went right to my lower abdomen, a blissful warming feeling still inside.

I stepped out to the living room to find the apartment empty. "Where did he go?" I asked myself. A to-go box and coffee sat on the table with a note. 'Eat Up'. So I sat at the table and did just as he said.

I stared at the wall and hardly tasted my food. "What am I doing here?" I wondered, "Why do I keep trying to blame my husband? Why am I all of a sudden such a slut?" My stomach growled, though it still felt full from last night, "He made me cheat on my husband and flushed away my diaphragm. How does this thug have so much control over me? What if I do get pregnant...?"

The first day flashed before my eyes. "Was I... really raped?" I knew what he wanted, and before he even dropped his pants I agreed to give him my body as long as he let me go unharmed, and he did. And I came back...

Not wanting to think about it anymore, I got up to take a shower. With few womanly amenities available I did the best I could. When I emerged drying myself off, I noticed the empty diaphragm box on the counter. A shiver and warm twinge sparked in my lower belly. Wrapping my body in the towel I returned to the table to finish my coffee.

I was sipping my coffee and combing my hair when a knock at the door startled me. The thug never knocked. I approached the door, asking before opening, "Who is it?"

A woman answered, "It's Officer Cat, miss."

Her black trench coat fluttered open in a draft as I cracked open the door. My eyes snapped to what she was wearing underneath. A short black mini skirt just barely covered her crotch and a tight pink t-shirt formed around her jutting breasts,

"Wha.. What do you want, officer? He's not here," I stuttered, dragging my eyes from her attire.

"I saw him leave. Can we talk, miss?" She smiled.

I gripped the door tight, "About what?"

"I believe there is more to your story than what you told me yesterday." The look on my face confirmed her suspicions. She handed me a fresh coffee as I let her in.

"Thank you," I mumbled, "There's really not, officer. I told you it was consensual."

She looked into my red puffy eyes, "You've been crying?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" we sat at the kitchen table.

"What is the matter?" she asked, searching my eyes.

"I... I'm just conflicted that's all," I managed.

"About?"

"How my life has changed so fast," the officer glanced at my wedding ring, "My husband, my marriage, how I let this go so far so fast," I didn't know why, but I felt comfortable talking to her. I felt I could tell her everything she asked.

Officer Cat leaned forward and grabbed my hand, "Everything will be okay. I've come to help you. Tell me, are you sure this is a consensual relationship?"

I hesitated before answering, "Y-Yes... I'm here of my own accord."

"I need you to trust me Miss," She patted my hand, "So I'm going to tell you something, but you cannot tell him. Okay?"

I shivered even though her hand was so warm, "Yes, okay."

She let go of my hand and leaned back in her chair, "We've had our eyes on this man for awhile now. He's a suspect in several rapes and burglaries, not to mention a string of minor offenses, but we haven't been able to collect any solid evidence on him yet."

My pussy fluttered when she mentioned rape, "You could be wrong about him."

The officer rose and walked over to the numerous pictures tacked to the wall, "That is always a possibility, but..." she hitched her thumb at the picture of the woman tied up with her clothes cut, "I don't think we are."

"That... that could have just been role play," I stammered in his defense, "He likes to be rough, but..." Her hands fell on my shoulders. I jumped.

"Yes they could have been, but you and I know different don't we?" The pressure of her hands seemed crushing, even as she gently held them on me. Anger welled up from nowhere inside me.

"If you think I'm going to tell you he raped me, you're wrong."

Before she could continue, the door burst open as the thug walked in. He glared at us and growled, "What's the fuck yo doin' here, cop biatch?"

Officer Cat slid as she stood, bunching her tight mini skirt around her waist and exposing her satiny pink panties with black lace trim. "I came to see you," she said innocently, "But you weren't here, so I was talking with-"

He stepped up and towered over her, "What yo' seein' me fo', biatch?"

She ran a finger up his muscular thigh, batting her eye lashes. "I was thinking about what your ho was saying, about this..." her finger ran over his bulging crotch, "I was hoping to see it again to help me decide," she met his eyes, beaming.

He didn't wait. He hooked his thumbs under the dainty strings of her bikini panties, "I shows ya mine, yo shows me yo's," he grinned devilishly.

Standing toe-to-toe, lust-filled looks filled their eyes before she answered, "Okay, deal."

His eyes never left hers, "Yo's first, cop ho."

Her eyes wandered down his massive chest, "You want them, take them."

His fingers inched down her bare thighs, taking her panties with them, "I be keepin' 'em," he lowered himself after her panties hit the floor. She was breathing hard by the time his breath caressed her bare thighs. When he blew on her shaved mound, she labored to breathe and tossed her head back.

A pang of jealousy struck me. Lifting one ankle at a time he tossed her panties by the door and slowly stood, cupping her pale mound with his ebony hand, until he looked down into her eyes again, "Yo turn, ho."

Her hands drug down his chest and stomach as she kneeled. In moments she was face to face with his crotch, hands at his belt. She unfastened it, and then slowly worked his zipper down. When the clicking finally stopped she tugged down his baggy pants. He had gone commando, and his stiff African lance slapped her surprised chin. Mouth wide open along with her eyes, she leaned forward and lightly kissed the head of his impressive weapon.

My whole body surged with jealousy watching her. My cell phone sat on the nearby table. I snatched it without her noticing. When I turned back she was standing again, leaning in on her toes to reach him. As she wrapped her fingers around his ebony cock and gave him an ever so teasing peck on the lips, I snapped the picture and hid the phone away.

The officer brushed her skirt back over herself and moved toward the door. She looked over her shoulder, eyes narrowed like a pantheress, "See you Friday," she purred as she stepped out and disappeared.

I sat there stunned as he tacked her pink panties to his wall next to mine. When he turned towards me I snapped, "Who does that whore think she is!?" \I spun around and slammed my fists on the table, trembling with a strange jealously.

My thug roared with laughter. I had become so enraged with Officer Cat that I didn't realize he was lifting me up from the table. Kicking the chair away, he spun me around and gripped my ass, forcing me to straddle his outthrust hips. He kissed me so hard, so rough, that my hand immediately found my inner thighs soaked with my fresh cum. I guided him into me, forgetting the scene that just transpired.

Rocking my hips as he held me my thug broke the kiss, "Whitebread, green ain't yo' color."

I started moaning, "Wh.. What? Green? What are you talking about?"

He handled my hips faster, "Yo' jealous of dat cop biatch, whitebread."

I started wailing - an orgasm approached rapidly, 'I.. I can't be!Ooooh fuck me!!"My pale legs hugged tighter as I got closer still. He chuckled.

"Yo' is a ho," he chuckled before lashing his tongue into my throat. Before I knew it we were back in his bedroom. He fell back onto the grimy bed with me on top, breaking the kiss. I straddled his ebony rod immediately and beat my fists on his hard chest.

"I have no reason to be jealous, asshole!" My vaginal walls convulsed uncontrollably around his thick shaft as I screamed, "You're not my husband, you're just a rapist thug. Ihateyou!"

He laughed and reached up to maul my tender breasts. Like flipping a switch my orgasm exploded and my head flung back, "Ooohshit!Yes yesYessss! Cuuuuming!!"

My pussy was milking his dark cock so tightly even when my orgasm eased up that he spurted his seed deep inside me. The slow burn in the pit of my stomach ignited again as he sent a copious load of his African love juice into my Caucasian womb. collapsed onto his chest before he stopped cumming, and my aching pussy milked for more as I kissed him breathlessly. Our tongues dueled until we both had to breathe again.

Just lying atop him catching our breath, I felt safe, maybe something more. Unbeknownst to me my hips began to rock as I lay there. He snapped me out of my fog as he stiffened inside my white pussy. I let out a moan as he claimed my neck with his lips again. To my surprise he did not maul it like before, but just kissed it soothingly.

I started rocking my hips faster while he kissed my neck, "Ooooh! What have you done to me?"

He stopped kissing my neck, "Nothin' yo' didn't want, ho."

I had gotten use to him calling me names, but right then ho pissed me off. Sitting straight up, "Stop calling me ho!" I started beating on his chest again, "I have a name, damn it. I'm not a ho!"

He grabbed my hands and spun my wedding ring on my finger. "Sorry 'bout dat, Mrs. Ho," he roared with laughter before rolling atop me. His lips met mine and he started driving into me so hard I thought he would bruise my pelvis. It felt so good I started thrusting my hips up to meet his.

"Ahhhh! Fuck me - Use my married white pussy, Oooooh! Shit cuuuuuming!!"I wailed, gushing over his pounding shaft.

His face dropped to my breasts, kissing them ever so gently. His assault slowed on my pussy, and I relaxed as it turned into a loving mating. His tongue met with mine for a slow dance of passion.

My vagina responded by massaging his cock earnestly. An orgasm welled up inside me with his lovemaking. It was lovemaking - I squeezing my white legs around his ebony waist and gripped his shoulders, just like I would with my husband. When my orgasm broke so did my mind. Holding my thug deep inside me I blurted out,"Yessss! Just like that! Own me! I - I LOVE YOU!"

He started cumming the moment I confessed to him. His orgasm pumped in me for what felt like an hour, my vision clouding with bright, shooting stars. My womb drank in his potent seed. Ages later he rolled off, and with a slurp he unsheathed his ebony lance from me. I drifted off to sleep while he silently dressed and left without a word.

I stretched awake about an hour later. I could feel his sticky semen squish between my folds. Sitting up I looked between my thighs and wondered what was keeping so much of his ejaculate inside me. My husband's had always leaked out completely. Very little of the thug's had seeped out, but what did was very thick and creamy.

Not finding him home, I reheated the coffee from Officer Cat in the microwave. Sitting back at the decrepit table I thought about what happened that morning."How could I be so jealous? I don't even know his name,"I thought, my words from an hour ago echoing in my head.

"Why did I tell him I loved him? I love my husband, not some thug..."The door stood ajar thanks to its broken lock. I sipped my coffee looking at it."Why can't I find the will to leave? And how am I going to explain the fresh hickies?"

I crushed the cup in my hand, determined to end this before my situation got any worse. I put on my shoes and coat and stuffed my lingerie into the pocket,"I've got to leave now, before he gets back,"I thought.

I stepped outside just as he drove up in my car. The window had been replaced. He slammed the door behind him, shooting me a sinister look he walked past me and into his apartment. I could have left right there. But I didn't.

Trailing behind I found him sitting in his run down chair. I lunged into his lap and beat my fists into his chest as hard as I could. He never flinched, even as I screamed.

"I LOVE MY HUSBAND, NOT YOU!"his hands pried apart my thighs,"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!"the lower buttons of my coat came undone,"FUCK YOU! I CAN"T BELIEVE I'M SUCH A SLUT!"his black paws worked under my coat, cupping my bare ass.

I sunk my head onto his shoulder, whimpering, "I... I should just leave."

His hands massaged my ass, "If yo' wants to go, den get."

"I don't want to," His hands massaged me in an almost caring way, "God, I don't want to."

"Yo' whitebread ho's be some confusin' bitches," Moving his hands around to caress my thighs now, "Jus' can't make yo' minds up."

I threw off my coat before unzipping his pants, "What did you do to me?"

He stood up, holding me tight so his pants could drop. Sitting down again his black manhood kissed my vaginal lips, "I jus' showed ya what real lovin' be like, whitebread."

I rocked my hips so just his tip parted my folds, "You stole my will to be faithful to my husband."

He pulled me closer, pushing more of his black shaft into me, "Yo' offered yo' will to me, an' I took it. Ain't my fault yo's a ho."

I rocked faster, getting more of him in me, "Ohhhh, I did what I had to so I wouldn't be hurt or worse."

His hands grasped my heaving breasts, "I tolds ya. Yo's was my date to share the meals ya brought."

I bolted upright and felt him bottom out, "Ahhh! You're a thug you were going to rape me!" still rocking my hips.

He stood with ease and I could only slide down his erection, "Ho, yo' been misreadin' the whole thin'. Ya gots the black dick ya wanted."

He started posting me on his African spear, "All I wanted –Mmm!- was to leave unharmed!Ohhh!"

"Yo left unharmed, slut."

An orgasm struck me hard,"Ohhhh! Shit Yessss!That – that was after being raped by four men."

His African rod jerked and shot his black baby juice into me, "Three men, ho! Who ya think called da popo, whitebread?"

He sat back down after filling me with sperm. I quivered as my pussy sucked as much out of him as it could, "Wh.. Why would you do that?"

"We had an agreement," and he conquered my lips with a kiss.

I straddled him for several minutes, locked in a passionate kiss. My grinding hips felt the void his softening cock left behind. Soon his cock stirred to life again, and wrapping his arms around my lower back he carried me toward the bedroom.

His sure steps posted me on his breeding pole, and I howled. Reaching the bed he fell with me on top, "Ho, yo body was made fo' dis."

I lifted myself up and steadied myself on his chest, "Wh.. what are you talking about?"

He lifted my pale ass back onto his African lance, "Fuckin' blacks. Yo' was born to fuck black dick."

"I was not. You did this to me." I started posting on him without needing any encouragement.

"Look how you respond," he growled, cupping my breasts and tweaking my nipples, "Dat black cock deep in yo' white pussy, dis black hand toying with yo' titties." He was right – I yelped and my pussy gushed.

His hands left my breasts and he spanked my ass with a loud smack,"Owww!What was that for?"

"Black cock sluts like yo' enjoy dis shit," He smacked my ass again.

"Oooooh!"I moaned posting faster every time he spanked me, "I – I do not! Oh fuckcuuummming!!"My juices flooded over his black spear.

He roared with laughter, "See? Whitebread likes rough shit."

I could not deny that I was enjoying it. His hands flashed up, one to my breast and the other around my throat. He squeezed my throat just enough to make breathing hard. Every ten or twenty hard strokes he eased his grip enough to allow me to take in a healthy breath. Each one burned like fire in my lungs, and my whole body tingled for more. In just a few minutes of it my pussy was spasming wildly around his African babymaker until the inevitable - he roared and spewed his potent African warriors into me once again in long, virile jets.

"OOOOH!" I howled,"Cuuuum in me. Breed meblack."

When he finished filling me with his dark seed he tossed me onto my back, "Ho, ya jus' too funny. Say yo' don't like it, but den can't get enough of dis nigga dick."

I had to catch my breath before responding, "I... I don't like it."

He laughed, "Ya's can says that all yo' want whitebread, but yo' white body be sayin' otherwise."

He slid down and planted his ebony lips at the top of my mound[?] and started sucking. Hard. I beat on his shoulders to stop him from marking me there, but my hips responded, "I hate you, I hate you! What have you done to meeeee?"

He left his dark mark on my pale skin before answering "Yo's a ho long before meetin' me. Yo' jus' didn't know it, whitebread."

My vagina fluttered looking down at the fresh hickey, "How am I supposed to hide these from my husband?" pointing out the numerous hickies on my neck, my breasts, and now my bare mound.

"Dat yo' problem, ho," he added with an evil grin, "But I doubt yo' really care."

I was stunned, "I do care - I love him! We're happily married."

"Den why yo' here, on dis nigga's bed?"

"I... I don't know," hiding my face in shame.

He pulled me over his lap and swatted my ass, "Yo' knows yo' was meant to breed black." I squirmed but didn't try getting away.

"I was meant to have my husband's children," I said, trying to convince myself more than him.

"Keeps tellin' yo'self dat, whitebread," he spanked my ass harder, "Why yo' still here, lettin' me fill dis whitebread womb wit my nigga spunk?"

I started getting angry, "You flushed my diaphragm. I had no choice..."

He sat me on his lap, his engorged weapon lying on his stomach. I reached down to stroke it without thinking as he continued, "I gave yo' the chance to leave 'fore anythin' happened. But yo' stayed."

I noticed the glimmer of my wedding ring as I embedded his bare mamba into my unprotected Caucasian cunt once again, "Wh..what am I going to do if I get pregnant?"

He got a big shit eating grin on his face, "It ain't if yo' get's knocked up, ho. It's when." A tremor ran up my spine. My belly burned with his seed. "When dis white belly starts growin' wit my nigga seed, get an abortion fo' all I care. Or you can surprise dat cracka hubby wit a real man's baby."

I started beating on his chest again even as my pussy spasmed, "Fuck you! You're a worthless thug. I hate you!!"

I starting posting harder the angrier I got, "Hates me all yo' want, but yo' loves dis black snake more."

"Cuuuuuming, Ooooooh!"I wailed and came hard on his member, "I do not,Fuuuuckthat feels soright."

The heat of his spunk filled me once again, and I wailed louder still. He gripped me hard and growled, "Ho, I can prove all ya wants is bare black snake in dis pussy." His spurts splashing against my cervix seemed to emphasize his threat.

I collapsed on his chest as my greedy pussy milked his black snake of its venom, "H-How?" I moaned.

He slapped my ass, waking me back up, "Gets dressed, ho. We's goin' out."

I rolled off him onto my back, "I don't have any clothes to go out. I'll have to go home for some."

An evil grin crossed his face, "Good. Let's go."

More to come...........................

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,222 Followers