Santa's Helper Ch. 08a

Story Info
Taken at home.
3.4k words
4.48
27.2k
14

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,222 Followers

"You can't come with me. The neighbors might see," I said.

"Gots to make sure yo dressed appropriate for our date," He slapped my ass like he owned it, "Get goin', ho."

I didn't argue. I retrieved just my trench coat and threw it on before we left. It was getting dark so I thought with relief maybe the neighbors wouldn't see us. He drove as I directed him to my house. When we got there he hit the garage remote, "Now da neighbors won't see a nigga wit his ho," the garage door closed behind us.

We entered through the kitchen. I hadn't taken three steps before he spun me on my heels and kissed me. His black hands pawed off my trench coat, "I have to take a shower," I muttered, gasping as I broke the kiss.

"Lead da way, whitebread."

Passing by, the answering machine flashed messages urgently. I stopped and pushed play. They were all from my husband, each ending with I love you. His voice said it again and again as I stood there naked with that black thug.

He slapped my bare ass, "Get goin'."

I led him through the house to the master bedroom. "I'll be out in a bit," I said as I slipped into the bathroom.

"Slut, come here," He snarled as I started the shower.

I peeked around the door, "What is it?"

He was sitting on my husband's bed, "Where's da sexy shit ya wear for hubby dates?"

I nodded toward the closet, "In there and in the top drawer of the dresser."

I heard him rummaging through the dresser as I looked into the mirror. His marks spotted my neck and breasts. I shuddered with the sight. I removed the polish from my nails before stepping under the shower's hot water.

I had just finished rinsing the shampoo from my hair when the shower door slid open. The thug stepped into the steam, "Ya looked so good whitebread, I's figured I could use a shower too."

He kissed me and ground his long member against my mound. I pushed away immediately, "Not here. I can't. My husband-"

He moved closer, sliding his hard cock up my stomach. He kissed me, our tongues mashing together as he lifted me by my ass. My arms wrapped around his neck for support as he pressed me against the wall. His African spear brushed over my little pearl before parting the lips of my dripping slit. He lowered me and his cock entered my wanton pussy without guidance.

"Oooooh god!" My head flung back, "That feels sooo good."

"Admit it slut. Ya wants dis nigga fuckin' ya here."

I lunged forward and kissed him uncontrollably, "You know I do - ooooooh! You feel so right inside me."

Lifting me off his cock, he put me down before turning me till my belly grazed the wall. He pulled my hips back until my pussy lips kissed his coal-black lance, "Tell me yo want dis black snake, whitebread."

My hole felt so empty with just the tip of his cock touching me. Needing him inside me I said it, "I want it. I want you here. Fuck me with your bare black cock."

He lanced into me and I howled, "Jus' think ho," he sneered, wrapping a strong hand around my belly, "Ya jus' won't be da same after cheating in hubbies house, best sex ya's ever gonna have." The thought compelled me to push my sex back harder

"Ooooh! Yessss - Cuuuuuming," I shook uncontrollably for him,

My orgasm raged unrelenting as he continued pounding my all-too willing pussy. My vaginal walls sucked his ebony weapon in as my orgasms rolled one on top of another. His slap stung my ass - my love tunnel convulsed harder. Both howling under the pelting water, he buried himself into me before ejaculating. Every pulse of his seed increased the heat in my lower belly. The heat growing inside my womb.

He pulled out of me and spun me into another kiss. Our tongues met lovingly for a moment before he broke it, "Wash me, ho."

I was not use to being treated like a servant, but I did as he commanded without thinking. Soaping up a wash cloth I started with his bald head and slowly worked my way down his hard body. When I reached my knees his spent member twitched a few times from my touch. I continued my way down and washed his powerful thighs and legs, watching the soap cascade down every ripple of muscle.

When the suds rinsed from his body, I felt devious. I gently lifted his flaccid cock before kissing the head. Slowly I started to lick the underside, tasting the remnants of his African seed. A wanton lust overcame me and I engulfed his cock. Try as I may, I could only get about half into my mouth when it hardened between my lips.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, "Finish yo shower ho. We got places to go," he stepped out, grabbing a towel and leaving me panting on the shower floor.

It took about ten minutes to clean myself after that. Stepping out to dry off the thug returned. He placed a hot pink bra and garter belt with black lace trim and black stockings on the counter -- no panties.

"Wear dis," he said.

I started brushing my hair and blow drying it as he pawed through my nail polish to match the selected lingerie. Then he left. I finished my hair and did my nails before putting on the rest of my make up.

Once barely dressed in that outfit, I sashayed out into the bedroom. The thug was lying naked on my bed, the covers turned down to expose his engorged weapon resting on his stomach. He whistled as I swayed sexily to him and straddled his thighs before sliding my bare snatch over him with a moan.

"Make dis quick, ho. We gots ta go." My pussy started fluttering almost immediately when I edged my slit down his shaft.

"Do we have to?" I pleaded, reaching down to line his member up with my dripping hole, "I don't want to go out. Can we just..."

He slapped my ass -- I yelped, "Whitebread, I say we need be goin', so we goin'." He fondled my ass nevertheless and drove his cock slowing into me as another feeling of euphoria washed over me with this illicit mating. My head flung back suddenly as my vision burst with color when he bottomed out. I wailed and came for him crying, "Yes, yes, make me - Cummmmm!!"

I collapsed on his chest, my breasts rubbing his muscled chest as I caught my breath. He grabbed my hips and moved me up and down his shaft. The stimulation of my hardened nipples added to the feeling of pleasure writhing through my body and I came again seconds later.

He rolled me onto my back and pulling my legs over his shoulders he pulled me onto his member. My ass bounced off his thighs as his sperm laden balls spanked me again and again.

I rocked up meeting his thrusts as he pulled me to him. My hands encased my breasts, massaging my nipples with little pinches, "Give it to me. Yes I love your big black cock. Fuuuck Meee! Cuuumming!"

He started grunting as his love tool started pulsing and expanding. My arms wrapped around his head and my legs locked around his waist as he kissed me. Our tongues met in passion, mixing his saliva with mine. I was so hot with the passion of the kiss I had to swallow our saliva or choke.

"Fuck me! Oh my God! This feels so good. Cuuuumming!!"

My pussy clenched as he sent another batch of potent black baby makers into my fertile womb, heating my lower belly with every jet of pure African spunk that invaded my little Caucasian womb.

I rolled over with my arm over my eyes, gasping and moaning with a smile fixed on my face. The thug hardly moved.

"What yo' got fo' dresses, slut?"

I blinked to clear out the shooting stars, "But I'm yours, your whitebread ho... Why do we have to go?" My hand circled my bare abdomen.

"Ya ain't mine, yo' is any black man's slut. Now get dis white ass up an' find a dress!"

I didn't want to anger him -- he was a brutish thug after all. So I rolled out of bed and rummaged through my closet. All my dresses and skirts came to about mid thigh or lower, and he rejected them all.

"Fuck ho, you got nothin' here," he got up and pulled out a sweatshirt from my husbands' dresser. He tossed it to me, "Try dis."

I slid it over my head and found it just barely covered my ass. The thug pulled on his clothes, "Perfect. Let's go."

I was mortified, "What? I can't go out like this! Everyone will see... everything!" Even then I felt the cool air whisking along my wet thighs.

An evil smirk crossed his face, "Dats da idea, whitebread. Besides, we gonna stop and gets ya some proper whore clothes. You's gonna need 'em."

I was confused, "I'm not a whore, and don't need any new clothes."

"Yo's a ho. Yo' knows it, I knows it," He looked through my shoes before tossing me some sneakers, "Ya's ain't even got ho shoes. Now lets get goin'." he growled.

I followed him out to the car after. He drove back to the seedy side of town and stopped in front of a little shop called [?]. We entered, and my eyes were met by the sleaziest outfits I had ever seen. Walking around the thug finally tossed me an almost transparent white cotton dress.

I fingered the barely-there fabric and meekly asked, "Where's the dressing room?"

"They ain't one, ho. Strip," he commanded. That got the attention of the young black man behind the counter. He leaned on the counter towards me as I twisted the cloth.

"But... I- I can't-"

"Ya ain't got nothin' we ain't seen befo'," The thug said, "Now change."

I pulled the sweat shirt over my head and dropped it onto the peeling linoleum floor. Grabbing the dress I yanked it on as fast as I could.

"Follow me," he ordered. I followed him around the store before he stopped in front of the clerk, "Hey brotha, is dis one fine lookin' ho?"

The clerk's eyes roamed my body, "Mmmm, could be. Turn round and bend ova', biatch."

I didn't want to anger these two so I did as I was told. When bent over I could feel the dress pull up and frame against my ass cheeks. I stood back up after a minute and turned to face the clerk again. He flashed his dirty teeth, "Now lean back an' show me them titties," I did throwing out my chest -- enough for him I thought. The clerk thought the same saying, "Dat be one fine lookin' ho, brotha."

They high fived before the thug continued, "We gonna need some fuck-me shoes fo' dis ho too." The clerk nodded and led us to the shoes. The thug picked out a pair of black stilettos and asked, "What size ho?"

I told the clerk and he disappeared into the stock room. There was a shoe-viewing mirror on the floor, and looking down I hadn't realized how transparent the dress really was. The color of my lingerie clearly shone through, and my light pubic hair stood out on my bare mound.

The clerk returned with the shoes, and as I put them on the two black men talked as if I wasn't even there. They talked about what a sweet piece of ass I was, what a sweet looking pussy I had. The clerk even said how much he wanted to fuck my apple bottom.

I was a little unsteady when I first stood up. The shoes had six inch spiked heels and three inch soles. Though I wavered some, my hips swayed sexily as I walked to the hoots and whistles of the clerk.

They continued talking as I got myself used to them. The thug boasted at how fucking my pussy felt like fucking a velvet glove, how I was married but was all over his cock, and how I took his bare black sperm into my unprotected pussy. All this private talk should have angered me, but my vagina just kept getting wetter the more they talked.

The thug had picked up a couple more dresses when I met him at the counter. The clerk rang up the merchandise, "Dat'll be $105.50."

The thug counted out the wad of money, "Ho's ball and chain is a good man." [Is this her husband's money? If so, should say so a bit more apparently.]

"Where's ya off ta now?" The clerk asked as he counted the money.

"Down to Ze Bra's or da Meetin' Place. I got's a point to prove to dis white bitch."

"What dat be?" The clerk asked.

"Whitebread here don't think she the black cock slut I know she is." He said, and both flashed knowing grins.

"May jus' run in ta yo later then," The clerk handed over the goods. The two high-fived before we left the store.

The thug hardly started the car before I leaned over and attacked his tongue with my own. My hand rubbed his growing erection through his jeans.

"God I hate you," I moaned, "Let's go to your place."

He pushed me back into the passenger seat, "Hate all yo' want. Yo's a black man's ho, an' I gonna prove it to ya."

He put the car in drive before cupping my mound and driving a thick finger into my pussy.

"Yesss," I clawed the seat and thrust to meet him, "I'm your whitebread ho. Fuck me - Ooooo!"

He started driving, "I will, slut. All ya have ta do is admit yo' will fuck any black man dat wants ya."

My pussy creamed all over his dark finger, "Nooo, I only want to fuck you."

"We's gonna see 'bout dat, ho."

He parked outside a bar called Ze Bra's. Just walking in the thug was met with high fives and what ups, and more than a few looks my way. We strolled up to high table before he turned to me, "What ya want ta drink, ho?"

I looked around and noticed I was the only white person there, "Gin and tonic please."

He strolled off to the bar for a few tense minutes. I felt dozens of hungry eyes prowling over me. Finally he returned, and placing my drink on the table he said, "Now don't yo' goes anywhere. I'll be back in an hour or two," and before I could get up he left.

Why did he just leave me here? I sat there nursing my drink for a few agonizing minutes. I was approached by a few men wanting to dance or join me, all whom I declined. I finished my drink about a half hour after being left at the table when a very good looking young black man approached handing me a fresh drink.

"Looks ta me yo' in da wrong part of town, cracka."

I took the drink, "Thank you, but I'm here with someone."

He sipped his beer, "Looks to me yo' been sittin' here alone for awhile."

I sipped the drink, "He had to run an errand. He'll be back soon."

He moved closer to me, "Naw, that ain't it. I think ya came to try the dark side."

My vagina quivered, "My... friend should be back shortly."

"Wish I was fucking this sweet white pussy."He put his bottle on the table before deftly cupping my mound and finding my wet hole, "And from the feel of it, yo' be wantin' that too."

I grabbed his wrist but my hips thrust forward to meet him, "What's your problem? Stop it!" But my hands just held him, not moving.

"Now, the only problem I gots is that my finger is where this should be," his free hand moved my hand from his wrist to the bulge in his jeans. I felt this black stranger's cock hardening beneath my fingers. I bit my lip as a small orgasm quivered through me. My heart beat fast, and I was talking before I knew what I was saying.

"So... sounds like we... we - Ooooh fuck! Have the same problem..."

"Go on then," He said, "You knows you wants it."

I unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. It was not as long as the thugs but still impressive in it's own right. I stroked it, mesmerized by the contrast.

"How yo' want it, cracka?" He stepped between my spreading legs and I rubbed my little pearl with his engorged head.

"Black and bare."

He laughed as I guided his ebony erection to my honey pot. He slammed into me and growled, "Typical black cock slut."

In moments he got a rhythm down, pounding my hips back into my chair. "Ooooh! Fuck me with your black cock."

He drove into me at just the right angle, his thrusts stroking my clit as he fucked me, "Yo' getting' what ya came here for, ho?"

I felt a pressure on my back as a pair of hands reached around and began mauling my breasts through my dress. I arched and wailed, "YESSS - CUUUMMMING!"

A familiar voice laughed in my ear, "Proves my point, whitebread."

The young brash man rutted deep and unleashed a torrent of sperm into me. I flung my head back into the thug's chest. My orgasm rocketed through me, "Yessss, cum in me. Fill me with black sperm!"

The young man pulled out only after my pussy was done milking his sperm into me. The thug held me up by my breasts as slumped back into the chair, coming down from my erotic high. Hazily I saw every eye in the place looking at me. At that moment I did not care that the whole place watched as fresh semen gushed out of my gaping pussy.

The thug lifted me to my feet and pulled my dress down my sides, "Time ta go home, whitebread."

He walked me to the car on shaky legs and put me in before starting the car. I slid over and snuggled his shoulder. "You were right..." was all I said before I drifted off to sleep.

When the thug woke me up we were already at my house, "What? Why are we here?"

"Ya still don't get it, do ya?"

"Get what?" I was still hazy and confused. Another man's cum was dripping down my thighs, and again it wasn't my husband's.

He smirked staring down with his deep dark eyes, "Ya jus' had a breedin' with some random nigga, an' ya been bred in yo husband's house with another strange man. Yo were born to be a black cock slut, and yo' knows it."

I couldn't argue, not then. I followed him into the house and up to the bedroom, where he peeled my dress over my head before pulling me into his kiss. A moment later he handed me a bag, "Now go clean up. I ain't fuckin' a used ho in her hubby's bed."

I opened the bag and found a bottle of douche. I mixed it and proceeded to wash the sperm from my used vagina. When I finished I returned to the bedroom and crawled into bed, not bothering with clothes. The thug was already asleep so I curled up next to him and drifted off to sleep.

My dreams were consumed with one thought. Even though we already had sex in my marital bed, I had not thought of the fact that I could just have easily just been knocked up today, being in the middle of my fertile cycle. Visions of millions of African sperm from two different men converging on my Caucasian egg putting me in the family way danced through my mind. Then my dreams darkened as I saw myself a few months down the road, my belly swollen with a black man's baby.

More to come...

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,222 Followers