Santa's HoHoHo

Story Info
Santa gets more than milk and cookies.
1.5k words
4.12
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twat, the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except for the Tit mouse.
St Nick was hung, by the chimney with care,
in hopes that the Mrs, wasn't anywhere near.

The girls were nestled, snug in their cups.
And sugar plum nips began to erupt.
Mamma in her corset, and pa in his bed.
She'd just snuck down, for some 'Thank You' head.

And on the stairs, a light pitter-patter.
She was going to serve herself on that silver platter.
No milk in a glass, or a fresh baked cookie,
Even better, Santa'll get some nookie.

******

That jolly ol' elf St. Nick was going about his normal routine, toys for the good kids, coal for the bad. Each chimney looking like the last, looking like the next. He was making good time this year.

Down the chimney he goes, sack slung behind. Carefully laying out the toys for the kids before filling the stockings. When he turned to get his cookies, the plate just had a note with an arrow pointing. His eye followed the arrow to the sofa. Asleep there was the woman of the house. A robe covering her, with her leg lying exposed. His eyes tracing up, from her red and white painted toe nails, along her foot, up her smooth calf, before slipping back into her robe.

His jaw slightly agape, he watches the leg slink back into the robe. That's when he turns and sees her eyes open, watching him. He begins to back away towards the chimney, but she shakes her head. Her legs slide out from under the robe as she sits up on the sofa. She stands and takes a step towards Santa. Her hand clenches the opening of the robe as the other gentle backs Santa to a chair. Once he's settled down, she steps back to begin the show.

His eyes widen to take in the whole view. While most of her body is covered by the robe, he'll soon get to see what's underneath. Her long dark hair flowing down her back. Her ruby red lips giving him a seductive smile before her pink tongue slips out and runs over them, making the glisten in the twinkling Christmas lights surrounding the two. She moves her hands, tracing her sides as her hips begin to rock back and forth. The robe opens slightly with the movement, giving the faintest sight of flesh of her chest. Her hands move back up, moving towards her front, she slightly lingers over her breasts before she continues moving them up. Meeting up over her breastbone, her fingertips now tracing over skin as they go up her throat, then around the back of her neck. She raises her hair up with her hands before letting it cascade over her shoulders and back.

Santa shifts side to side slightly, trying to not make his hardening cock too obvious. He wets his lips, getting moisture back to his mouth.

Her hips still swaying with a rhythm all their own, her hands far about her head, her body elongated, accentuating her delicate form still hidden in a plain white robe. As she her hips move, the tails of her robe begin to swing, opening a gap, allowing another slight glimpse of the legs Santa got a peak of moments before. Between them he caught a small view of her bright red panties before the robe swished the other direction and closed his view.

Her hands now descending, a finger extends and follows the contour of her face, heading towards her slightly opened mouth and a moist tongue. Licking the tip slightly, a damp trail now goes down her chest and crosses to the other side and slides under the edge of the robe. Under her robe, hidden from view, her hands caress her breasts, cupping them, squeezing her nipples as she closes her eyes and bites her lower lip. Taking a sharp breath in, she opens her eyes. Her hands reappear and grasp the lapels of the robe. Moving her hands, the robe falls from her shoulders, still held over her together at her chest, only her bare shoulders were exposed. She sways her shoulders along with her hips. Holding her robe together with one hand, her other drops to her belt, freeing it.

Santa's eyes are wide, mesmerized. Watching the beautiful body dancing for him. He pops a button on his jacket as the show is making him more than a little warm. Shifting from side to side, he absent mindedly adjusts his cock through his pants.

Her hands meet back up, grabbing their lapels, she slowly turns her back to him. Dragging her robe slowly down her back, inch by inch exposing more. She turns her head, looking over her shoulder at him, she licks her lips before blowing him a kiss. As the robe lowers, he catches a view of the top edge of the red lingerie that had been hiding from him.

She bends at her waist, spreading her legs, allowing the robe to drape between them, exposing their smoothness all the way to her thighs. She arches her back as she stands back up, jutting her breasts out. She turns back towards the Jolly Man. Sauntering closer, she finally allows the robe to loosen and fall from her body. He falls back in the chair, collecting the scene.

She's wearing a red corset that makes her red lipstick glow an even deeper shade of red. The half cups lifting her tits into a deep cleft of cleavage. Her pink nipples peeking above the edge. The silver clips sparkling in the light leading down her body, directing Santa's eyes between her legs. The red fabric coming to a vee, pointing down. He dark, curly pubic hair is trimmed to a smart wedge, lips smooth and slightly parted.

She moves towards Santa and kneels on the chair, straddling his lap. She leans in closer, her mouth to the side of his head, her warm breath swirling around his neck. She smiles, baring her teeth and nips lightly on his ear lobe. The warmth and moisture of her mouth sends a shiver down his spine, he extends his neck and takes a sharp breath in. She straightens up, extending her height, causing her breasts to rub over his coarse beard. He gives them a small kiss and flicks her nipple with his tongue. She lowers herself on his stiff dick begins slowly rubbing forwards and back through his pants. Forwards and back, slowly, pausing for a moment at the end of each stroke. Santa's hands circling her back then tracing her corset's lacing lower to her ass. A globe for each hand. She feels him squeeze her ass. A moist trail on the front of her pants marks where she's been rubbing on him.

She slides backwards, off and chair and kneels on the ground in front of him. She rubs her hands and arms up his thighs, they meet at his belt buckle. Unfastening it, she opens his fly. She reaches her hand through his fly and pulls his hard cock out. She bends forward and kisses him on the tip, then trails gentle kisses down his shaft. When she reaches the base of his shaft, she takes her tongue and licks back up. She swirls her tongue around the head of his shaft before taking the tip into her mouth. He groans as the warmth takes his. She begins to suck as she lowers her head, moistening him on her way down. She moves her head up towards his tip and lets out a pop as he springs from her mouth.

Her hand gripping the base of his shaft, her mouth goes back to work on him. Her head moves up and down, along his length. Her hand firmly squeezing the base of his shaft. She moves her mouth up and down, making him slick with her saliva, her hand starts to follow her mouth, adding pressure as she moves up and down. She starts going faster. Her mouth sucking, her tongue licking, her hand squeezing, the pressure builds for him. He begins to buck his hips, knocking the back of her throat. She squeezes her throat around his shaft, which sends him over the edge. He grabs the sides of her head as he lifts up from his seat. His dick shooting jet after jet down her throat. When the feelings subside, he begins to withdraw his softening dick, leaving a trail of cum along her tongue and a drip on her lip. He collapses back into the chair. She looks him in the eye and licks the drop off of her lip before bending over and giving the tip of his dick a last, gentle lick to get the very last drip. She stands up and turns around before heading back up the stairs. Santa catches his breath and collects his thoughts before tucking himself back into his pants and standing up. He grabs his toy sack and heads back to the roof and his sleigh.

Too bad he only gets out of the house once a year.