Santa's Naughty Aunts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,333 Followers

In the candlelight I almost couldn't make her out. "Hi, Santa," she said. "I hope you aren't too mad at me."

She stepped closer, and I could see that she was wearing a bright red teddy with a white fur fringe. Her blonde hair spilled out from under a bright red stocking cap just like the one I wore. She came closer, closer, until I could see her lips and nails were painted the same bright red color. She sat down, and I could just smell her rich, spicy perfume. My Aunt Billie put her hand on my leg and her nails stroked my thigh. "Are you mad at me, Santa?"

Of course I played along. "Yes I am, my dear, a little bit. Don't you know that it's not polite to snoop?"

She smiled and I could see her teeth. "Well, Santa, with all the noise you were making you can't really say I was snooping."

Her incredible breasts filled the fur-lined cups of her teddy to overflowing. She looked so incredibly sexy I thought I might faint. "Well then, what do you want Santa to do? To, um, to..."

"To keep all the elves at the North Pole from finding out what you did?"

"Ah, yes."

Aunt Billie smiled. "I already told you what I want, Santa." Her hand moved up to my groin, where my throbbing erection was embarrassingly obvious. "I want to thank you for all the wonderful gifts you've given me over the years. And I think you'll enjoy how I plan on thanking you."

She was rubbing the head of my cock through the woolen trousers. I put my gloved hand on her shoulder and caressed her smooth skin. "You've always been a good little girl, that's why you got such nice presents."

"Well, I plan on being naughty in the future, so let's just say I want to build up some credit." She stood up and beckoned me to do the same. "I'm sure it's very hot wearing that suit, Santa. Why don't you take it off?" Aunt Billie walked to the foot of the bed and sat down. "Take it all off."

I reluctantly obeyed, stripping off my jacket, shirt, boots, pants, and underwear. "Leave the cap on," Aunt Billie said. "I like the cap." I also, of course, kept the beard on. When I was naked, my pole pointing north, Aunt Billie came up to me and put her arms around my neck. She pulled me down and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue teasing my lips before gently probing my mouth. I nearly fainted, but she leaned her body into mine, her breasts bumping into my chest, my cock rubbing against the satiny material of her teddy, and that gave me the strength I needed.

She leaned back and smile. "She was right, the beard does tickle. But it's so soft it feels good." Then she reached down between my legs and fondled my erection. "That feels good too, but it isn't soft."

"No, it's not," I groaned. Aunt Billie gently tugged at my shaft while the fingers of her other hand slid lower, to caress my testicles. "You're so big and strong, Santa. I always thought you were supposed to be fat."

"It's the suit," I gasped. "It puts thirty pounds on you."

She laughed. Her hands left my groin and roamed all over my body. She took delight in how I squirmed with delight as her fingernails played with my ribs, my abdomen, my biceps, my buttocks. "You like that, don't you Santa?" she teased. "You like feeling my nails tickling you."

"Yes," I groaned. She moved behind me, until all I could see were her fingers, tipped with those glittering red nails, caressing my stomach and thighs. At first she didn't touch my cock, she just kept touching me all over, and I felt her lips plant soft kisses on my back and shoulders. I was thrusting into the air, my cock hard as stone, desperate for her soft touch, but when she finally did wrap her fingers around my shaft the sensation was so exquisite I let out a long moan. "The cookies and milk were nice, but this is even, uhh, even better!"

She started jacking me off, her soft blonde hair on my back. "Why don't you lie down, Santa? You're going to be working so hard on Christmas Day. Let me some of the work tonight."

I obeyed her wishes, and when I lay down Aunt Billie went to the dresser and pulled out a small bottle and a towel. My cock twitched as she crawled between my open legs. "You like feeling me touch you, Santa?" she cooed.

"Yes, Santa liked that very much!" I boomed as I watched her pour a clear, viscous liquid into her palm.

"Then tell me how much you like this." She had a playful, naughty smile on her sexy face as she wrapped her lubricated fingers around my cock and oiled me. She covered me from tip to balls with lube and then she used one hand to pump me and the other to tickle my cockhead with her long red nails.

"Uhhh!" I groaned, my hips thrusting like mad. "Uhhh...ohhhh...OHHHH!"

She giggled, her big tits jiggling in time with her quick stroking. "I think Santa likes this."

"Ohhhh, Santa likes this very much!"

"Really?" she said as if amazed.

"REALLY!" I was going to explode. I looked between my legs to see my sexy Aunt Billie giving me a sloppy handjob, her huge breasts mere inches from spilling out of her teddy, and I started to sigh and groan like a sick calf. "Oh, oh, oh, you are a very good girl, you're going to get lots of presents this year!"

"Am I?" she giggled. "Do you know what I got for Christmas last year?"

"Of course I do! I'm Santa, I know what everyone gets!"

"So what did I get last year?"

I was going to pop in about ten seconds. "You got those beautiful, firm, round, eye-popping breasts that are turning Santa on so much he's going to come right now!"

"Oh, Santa, are you sure you want to come?" she said.

She hadn't stopped jacking me off, so whether I wanted to come or not seemed a moot point. "Yes, I want to come!"

"You want me to keep stroking you until you come?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to keep playing with you with my long, sharp fingernails?"

"YES!"

"OK," she sighed, "I'll make you come, but I thought, well, maybe you'd like to come by...putting your cock between my tits."

That was maybe the only combination of words in the English language that could've gotten through to me. "What?!"

"Don't you want me to stuff your cock in my cleavage, and then have you fuck my tits until you come all over me? Don't you want me to do that?"

They say there are no stupid questions, but if that isn't one I don't know what question IS stupid. "Yes, please, PLEASE!" Aunt Billie laughed and sat up. She crawled to the foot of the bed and said, "Toss me the pillows, and sit here on the edge." I obeyed, and after Billie stacked them at my feet she slipped the thin straps off her shoulder and shimmeyed out of the teddy.

Her body was absolutely magnificent. Her breasts were huge, but they didn't stick out light she had light bulbs under the skin. They still sat heavily on her chest, giving them a delightful bounce when she knelt between my legs and seized my cock. She poured more lubricant on my cock, and into her cleavage, and then she took my hands on put them on her incredible tits.

"Rub them, Santa baby. Make it all nice and wet and slippery in there." I put my hands on those incredible orbs slowly rotated them against each other, the lubricant making quiet squishy sounds as I caressed and fondled her boobs. I nearly blew my load just touching them.

And then Aunt Billie said, "Aren't they nice, Santa?"

"Yes, they're very, very nice."

"Put your cock between them, Santa. Go ahead. Put it in there..."

I stuffed my sausage in her cleavage and she put her hands on her tits and encased my cock in her bosom. She started moving her shoulders up and down, back and forth, and my cock was caught in a soft, cushy vortex. I started humping with my hips because if I didn't start thrusting I would go insane.

"That's it, Santa, fuck my tits," Aunt Billie said, her eyes locked on mine. Her fingernails formed a mesh over her cleavage, trapping my penis between them, and as I pumped and she jiggled I about went insane with pleasure. "Don't those tits feel GOOD around your big cock, Santa? Doesn't it feel good sliding your dick in and out of my cleavage?" I put my hand on her shoulder for extra leverage and stabbed her over and over with my cock. "Isn't that what you wanted to do the second you saw me? Did you want to fuck my boobs, put your dick in there and fuck them, in and out, have me rub my tits all over your dick..."

"ARRRRGGHHH," I roared as the tip of my penis split and a fountain of semen sprayed forth. My cockhead was caught in the depth of her bottomless cleavage and suddenly white cream spurted from between her tits like some kind of pastry. My hot spunk made it even more slick in there and I kept thrusting and moaning for nearly a minute, until she at last eased her breasts apart and showed me the thick soup made of lube, sweat, and come that our exertions had created.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho," I groaned.

"Did you like that, Santa?" Aunt Billie giggled. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Wasn't that the best thing you've ever done with a woman?"

"Uh-huh." I was nearly catatonic.

"Better than anything you did with that ugly old elf I saw you with?"

I roused a bit. "Now, that's not very nice. You should call other people names."

Her bottom lip curled in a contrite pout. "You're right, Santa. I'm sorry."

I flopped back on the bed. "That's a good little girl."

"I'll be right back, Santa." Aunt Billie walked to the bathroom and I heard water running, no doubt she was washing off the effluvia I'd left all over her.. My breathing was almost back to normal when she returned carrying a damp towel. I watched her magnificent breasts sway back and forth with every step, back and forth, and when she sat back on the bed they gave a sprightly little bounce. By the time she started dabbing away at my sodden groin I was already half-erect.

I reached down and fondled her breasts, and my penis leapt back into life. "Mmm, Santa, you've got some nerve calling ME naughty." She stroked my cock until I was hard as bone, and I satisfied my need to touch and caress her breasts. We were lying next to each other, my hands on her boobs, her hands in my groin, both of us getting hotter and hotter. Aunt Billie's nipples grew to tight, rosy tips under my fingers, and my dick began to trouble me with its incessant throbbing. I wanted to fuck. The fact that the woman I wanted to fuck was my aunt, an aunt who was blackmailing me, worried me not in the least. That could come later.

I let my hand drift, drift down her body, pausing a moment to play with her belly button, before I introduced them to her pussy. She was very wet, very excited, and as my fingers sought out her clitoris Aunt Billie closed her eyes and a dreamy smile came over her face. "Ooh, Santa," she sighed as I started diddling her clit. Her hips began undulating as I played with her, and her stroking of my penis became a bit sporadic.

"Do you know what Santa likes to eat more than milk and cookies?" I boomed.

"What's that?" she murmured.

I put my lips next to her ear, my beard tickling her shoulder. "Pussy," I whispered.

Her smile grew as she spread her legs wide and gave me room to crawl down to the foot of the bed. "I think you'll find that my beard is good for more than keeping my chin warm," I chuckled merrily.

I gently nestled my face in her groin and let my soft beard rub against her mound. She lifted her legs and grabbed her ankles, spreading herself as wide as possible. "I'm a naughty little girl, Santa. I've seen what you do to naughty girls."

I extended my tongue and gave her a long lick from her opening up to her clitoris. Then I did it again, and again, savoring that thrilling taste a man enjoys when he's succeeded in exciting his partner. As I surrounded her clitoris with my lips and started gently sucking I tried to forget that my partner was my aunt, and that what I was doing was a near-abomination. It wasn't easy to forget that, but when I looked up and saw Aunt Billie, mouth open, tongue gently running along her upper lip, her huge breasts like two fluffy mounds of meringue, a temporary amnesia seized hold of me. I had to have her, the lizard part of my brain took control and I heard a chorus chanting, "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!"

"Santa, baby, your beard feels so good on my thighs," Aunt Billie moaned. She released her ankles and cupped her breasts in her hands, strumming her nipples with her thumbnails. I raised my chin and tickled her clit with my beard and Aunt Billie laughed. "I like your beard, Santa-but I love your tongue."

I had to pick a few white hairs from her pussy before I resumed giving her pleasure with my tongue. When I did, when I again had her clitoris trapped inside my mouth and my tongue moved in tightening circles around that so-sensitive spot, it didn't take Aunt Billie long to climax. "Oh Santa," she said, her voice a hoarse whisper, "I think I know what you do on those long winter nights at the North Pole. You eat Mrs. Claus' pussy. Don't you, don't you, Santa?" She was nearly shouting now. "Come on, Santa, eat me like I was the missus. Do me with your tongue like you did your fat, ugly aunt!" Her body shuddered from head to toe and she started shrieking. "Oh, oh, ohhh, Santa...yes, right there, with your tongue, that's what I want for Christmas, your tongue in my pussy! Give it to me, Santa, give it to me right now!!"

Her orgasm was so intense that her hips floated off the bed and I lifted her high and burrowed my face deep in her pussy. For a second, just a second, I saw her teeth come together and her tongue pushing against them, ready to scream out, "Timmy!", but somehow she caught herself and just let out a long, drawn out, "Uhhhhh!!!" Her eyes were squeezed shut, a huge smile on her face, and when she finally stopped thrashing about I still had my hands cupped under her buttocks, holding her mound to my lips. Her eyes opened, she looked down at me, at the bearded man hunched between her legs.

"I'm going to say something I've always wanted to say," she said, and she made me wait a few seconds. She winked at me. "Fuck me, Santa Claus."

I let her ass bounce on the mattress as I crawled on all fours and mounted her. "Come on, Santa, stick your dick in me!" she teased me. She reached between my legs, grabbed my erection, and aimed it at her hole. "Come on, I want to feel that big candy cane between my...ahhh!"

"OHHH!" I moaned as I slipped inside her vagina. This was madness, the best possible kind. I was having sex with my sexy, slutty aunt, and it was ecstasy on such a scale that Hell itself held no terror. To feel the slick walls of her pussy caress my shaft, to feel the tight inner lips of her vagina part as the bulbous head of my penis pushed inside her...it was madness.

Aunt Billie wrapped her legs around my waist and forced me to a faster pace than I wanted. I wanted this to go on and on, I wanted to be patient so I would not blow my load before I fully enjoyed this incredible woman. But she wanted me hard and fast, and once I settled into her rhythm I couldn't slow down.

"Come, Santa, come in me," Aunt Billie panted. "You have to fly all over the world in one night, you can't waste all night screwing me."

"I...uh...I wouldn't call this wasting time, my dear." She gripped my biceps with her fingers and really spurred me on with her long legs. "Remember, Santa can get a lot of work done in one night."

"Oh, he has already!" Aunt Billie said. She bit her lower lip as our thrashing bodies made the bed groan and creak. "And now Santa is going to come in me. Aren't you, Santa? You're gonna come in me, you're cock is going to fucking SOAK my insides."

"Santa is going to come very soon," I groaned.

Aunt Billie laughed. "I've heard about Santa coming to your town, but Santa coming in your pussy?" I didn't think it was that funny, because I was about indeed about to come and I didn't want to. I wanted to fuck my aunt all night long, and that wasn't going to happen. "Come in me, Santa!" Aunt Billie said, her eyes taunting me. "I know you want to, even with the beard I can see it on your face."

I leaned all my weight on her and started pounding her, pounding her, slamming my pelvis into her with more and more violence, until it seemed my piledriver thrusting would snap the spine of the bed. Aunt Billie's tits bounced crazily as I fucked her with every ounce of strength I had left, and seeing those luscious juggs jiggling all over the place broke my will.

"Santa!" she moaned, "Santa, fuck me!"

"Uh...uh...UHHHHH!" A voice inside me screamed, "Faster, faster, faster!" Somehow I found the energy to keep going for five more seconds, and that's all it took for me for come. "HO...HO...HO!" I bellowed as my cock detonated in her wet cavity. "Ohh...hohoho...hohoho...ho...ho...ho." I poured so much some into her pussy it leaked out all over the sheets.

I buried my face in the pillow over her shoulder. Both of us were breathing as fast as hummingbirds. Aunt Billie unlocked her legs and freed my hips, and I rolled off and lay next to her. She snuggled against me, resting her head on my shoulder, her fingers fondling my beard.

"That was one of the best fucks I've ever had in my life," Aunt Billie said, and then slowly, very slowly, she pulled the beard off of my face. She tossed it on the floor with the rest of my suit and kissed me on my bare cheek. "That's was incredible...Timmy."

"Yes, it was," I agreed. I was either going to cry or throw up. She was looking up at me and I couldn't meet her gaze.

"That was very special," she said.

"Yes."

"Do you know what made it so special?"

"No," I said.

"Yes, you do."

What did she want me to say? "Because it was incest?" I said savagely.

She gently stroked my cheek. "Maybe, in part."

"Then what else?"

"Because we like each other," she said, "because we both like making each other feel good. And...because we're never going to do this again."

"What?" I said, both relieved and dismayed. "I thought..."

"You thought I wanted to keep you as my boy toy like Jess does? Tempting as that might be, no, I don't think that would be a good idea." She turned my face to meet her eyes. "It would kill your mother if she found out what you and Jess were doing."

"What about you and me?"

She smiled. "I won't tell if you won't. And since this will be the only time, I don't think she'll find out. And she'll never find out about you and Jess if you stop sleeping with her. And you're not going to sleep with her anymore."

"I'm not?" I said. "If you rat me out, I'll tell my mom about this little episode, and you'll be in the same boat as me and Aunt Jess."

She smiled. "Timmy, of course I'm not going to tell on you. But Jess doesn't know that. And if you tell her that I made that threat, she'll have to end the affair."

"And what makes you think I want to do that?" I barked.

She took my face in her hands. "Because what you're doing is wrong, and you know it. You like having sex, and Jess is very sexy. So am I, I think. But we're your aunts, and we shouldn't be fucking you. It's too risky. And you should be dating girls your own age. You should be getting married, not screwing old ladies like Jess and me." She patted my cheek. "I think you know I'm right."

The strange thing is, I DID think she was right. I finally saw a way out of the dangerous web me and my aunts had weaved. I could stop worrying, stop waiting for that day when I came home, found my mother crying hysterically, shrieking "How could you, how could you!" before she and my uncles stoned me to death.

"All right," I said. "I'll end it."

"Well," Aunt Billie said, "it is Christmas. Why don't you let Aunt Jess enjoy herself one last time? I think I'd feel guilty if I denied her one last ride with Santa."

I stared at the ceiling. "Is fucking Santa a common fantasy among women?" I asked. "You, Aunt Jess..."

"Well, I don't think it's common," she said. "It's fun, sure, going to bed with Kris Kringle. It was a lot of fun. But I really wasn't that much into having sex with Santa."

christo
christo
1,333 Followers