Santa's Not So Little Helper

Story Info
Festive Interacial encounter.
1.7k words
4.07
63.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean Thorpe laughed allowed as her husband Jim introduced his friend Jim to her.

The cause of her laughter was the fact that Jean had been looking for a volunteer to play the part of Santa's little helper for the forthcoming visit to the children's ward at the hospital where she worked.

Jim stood 6'3" and had a very muscular, athletic build, also he was very black, not that the last had much to do with anything, neither Jean nor her husband Dave were racist, it was just that it might prove a little difficult to pass him off in the character role.

Jean composed herself and sighed, reasoning that Jim was better than nothing and at least he was keen to help, which was more than Dave was, in fact Dave having delivered Jim safely into Jean's hands believed that his part was now done and made his excuses to leave for the pub.

Jean and Jim continued to joke as Jean said they should make a start finding him a costume to fit, Jean eyeing his muscular frame and musing that this might prove to be a challenge.

The two went off to the small room that Jean had been assigned for the task and started to rummage through the bits and pieces of costumes that had been donated.

Holding up a green top Jean held it against Jim's massive chest, yes that might fit she thought allowed and encouraged Jim to try it on.

Jim removed his shirt and for the first time Jean felt a sexual tingling deep inside, being alone with this giant of a man in such close confines, his sheer physical presence compared to her diminutive little frame sent shudders through her body.

She felt her nipples tingle and stiffen somewhat in her bra again sending slight sexual signals racing around her body.

The sight of Jim's now naked torso did little to dampen her ardour, his chest was smooth and very muscular, he smelt somewhat raw, a slight hint of sweat, not a stale smell more a kind of sweet fresh manly smell, she struggled mentally to quite pinpoint what it was but concluded that whatever it was it was decidedly pleasant and very masculine.

Dave & Jean had been happily married for sixteen years, neither had, nor felt the need to stray from the marital bed, Jean would not say that the earth moved for her when she and Dave made love, but it was satisfying enough she thought.

At 38 Jean was at the peak of womanhood, her job as a nurse helped keep her in good trim.

She stood around 5' 2" in stockinged feet, her figure was slightly more ample than she'd prefer although men would probably disagree. Her measurements were 36C-26-34 and Dave often remarked how all her bits were in the right places. She often had her long blonde hair pinned up, like today when only a few stray wisps hung down her neck.

Today she had worn a simple T Shirt and denim skirt outfit, the skirt was mid thigh and accentuated her shapely legs well, in deed, after bearing three children Jean was a true MILF, of course this was a phrase not actually known to her at the time.

Jim eased his muscular frame into the top which stretched across his broad chest and although fitting snugly, appeared to do the Job.

Next Jean unearthed some dark green leggings, well thick tights would be more accurate, throwing them over and suggesting Jim pop into the loo which was handily in an ante room off of the room they were using.

Returning a few minutes later the sight that presented itself before Jean made her draw breath deeply, her eyes were drawn to the outline of the huge weapon that was entrapped within the tights, try as he might Jim had not been able to hide the monstrous appendage and as Jean's eyes roved around his crotch she could have sworn that the thing was creeping further down his thigh, in fact it hung half way down to his knees and was still only semi hard.

Jean's mind raced at the highly erotic sight before her, she was also aware that for the first time in years her pussy had decided to self lubricate without the aid of foreplay. Her nipples were now fully erect and strained through her bra to form two peaks poking out through her T Shirt, certainly Jim could not miss the changing appearance of her body.

Her face and neck were flushed with sexual arousement, her nostrils flared slightly as her breathing became deeper, slightly more laboured, Jean's head was dizzy with the first flushes of lust that coursed through her veins.

Never, she thought, had a man had this effect on her.

She had seen plenty of cocks in her time as a nurse, but somehow this one seemed superior to all those others, more menacing, more threatening, more satisfying.

As if sensing Jean's need, Jim closed the gap between them placing his massive hands on her shoulders.

Jean's eyes were about level with the nipples poking out through the green stretchy top covering his chest.

Slowly Jean let her eyes move upwards until they met his.

Jim lowered his mouth to cover Jean's and she let him, disgusted with her self for being so easy but being unable to resist this wonderfully powerful and erotic man.

They kissed deeply, Jim easing his bum back and resting on a table equalising the height differential so that Jean would not be so uncomfortable as they kissed.

Jean could feel the hugeness of him as his groin pressed against her body, she marvelled at the size and girth of the monster packaged inside the tights her head swimming with all manner of thoughts.

Jim's hands moved beneath her T shirt at the back and deftly unsnapped the clasp of her bra.

Jean was about to offer some words of discouragement but before she could Jim moved swiftly to cup her full breasts, easily enclosing them in each of his massive black hands.

The kneading and moulding action of Jim's hands on her soft breasts soon dismissed any thoughts of discouragement that Jean had, expertly he applied just the right amount of pressure as he moulded the milky fleshy globes.

His fingers would pull and tweak on her stiff nipples causing her to moan deeply into his mouth, the ache within them was painful and Jean fought for every ounce of contact that she could force from his hands.

As Jim lifted the T shirt, Jean compliantly held her arms aloft to allow him to remove it, her bra was soon laid on top of the shirt on the floor at their feet.

Jim's mouth lowered to capture her nipples, first one, then the other. Drawing them deep in to his mouth, allowing his tongue to sweep over them, the feeling inside her was that they would soon burst they were so stiff.

His hands slid down and were soon lifting her skirt, Jean wiggled her hips slightly as the material fought to get over them, eager to be bunched around her waist.

Jean nearly collapsed, her knees feeling like jelly as this huge black man lewdly molested the front of her sheer black lace panties, probing at the material, poking it into her very wet slit as his finger traced the outline of her slit up and down.

Somewhat embarrassed by her own copious juices that now flowed freely from deep inside her fanny, Dave's fanny...no she quickly dismissed this thought, it was her fanny and right now it needed filling, filling with a huge, massive black cock, the cock that belonged to this sweet gentle man that was seducing her.

Jean parted her legs wider as she craved more of his touch.

Jim inserted one, then two and finally three large fingers into her snatch, again she blushed deeply at the thought of what a slut he must think she was, she didn't care, her need was great and only impaling herself on that massive organ was going to satisfy her wanton lust.

Almost as if sensing she could stand no longer the delay, Jim turned their bodies so that Jean was now resting against the table.

His large black hands divested her of her sodden underwear and without breaking his mouth from hers he released his mammoth cock from the confines of the tights.

Jean knew mentally that despite her wetness her cunt may well struggle initially to accommodate this powerful black weapon.

Opening her legs as wide as she could, resting the heels of her feet on the edge of the table, lewdly she thrust her eager cunt forward, wantonly demanding he penetrate her deepest depths, craving the satisfaction that this huge ebony love stick could bring.

Jim bent his legs slightly as he pressed forward with his man hood, the head of his huge bulbous cock was slick with pre cum, the lips guarding the entrance to her vagina had parted themselves ready for his penetration and closed vice like around him as he leaned into her.

Jim continued his slow penetration of Jean's ravenous cunt, resting briefly as he bottomed out, Jean struggling to cope with the massive intrusion.

Slowly he started his in and out motion, with each thrust back into her Jean thrust her hips forward to meet him.

Placing his hands under her buttocks, Jim lifted Jean effortlessly off the table. Her legs wrapped around him as he straightened, he pinned her against the door, her head rocking back and hitting the door as his thrusts became more violent.

Just as Jean thought she could take no more of this brutal pounding her body stiffened into orgasm, more juice flowed over his cock, her cunt muscles contracting tightly around his engorged flesh.

Jim grunted, paused then slammed his black meat pole deep into her as he released a torrent of cum into Jean's body, her insides felt awash with cum.

Slowly he eased her back to the table edge and withdrew from her body, a lewd sounding plop emitted from her fanny as his softening dick removed itself, the cum and juices from her body poured out onto her thighs.

Jean felt totally satisfied, but very unfaithful and almost ashamed at what she had allowed this man to do, but knew deep down that he could repeat the act any time he wished in the future.