Santa's on the Naughty List, Too

Story Info
Alison goes to see Santa as a joke, but gets much more.
817 words
3.93
44.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumkitten
cumkitten
23 Followers

Alison Walkers was finishing her second last semester of her college career. She was an attractive twenty-year old, with golden blonde long hair, green eyes, and high cheekbones, and a skinny little body with big round 34C cup breasts. But Alison was the only single one out of all of her friends, and the holidays depressed her because of this. She longed to cuddle up next to that special someone, a glass of hot chocolate in her hand, and the fire going in the fireplace. Or perhaps going out in the snow looking at all of the holiday lights with a loved one. Or even more, Alison was jealous of all of the couples making cute Christmas cards to send to everyone they knew.

That was why Alison decided that as a joke, she would go out by herself to the East brook Mall and get a picture with Santa. Besides, Alison thought, He might be one of those cute old Santa's. Alison was attracted to older men, and old men with gray or white hair made her especially horny.

Alison put on a nice dress; something cute that would show off her figure, but nothing too revealing that she couldn't send to her parents if the picture turned out good enough. She found a pretty red strapless dress that went down to just above her knees. She found some black boots and put those on to give the outfit a more winter-y vibe. In ten minutes, Alison was ready to go and on the road.

The mall was packed with last minute shoppers. It was the week before Christmas and the stores seemed to be giving out their best last-minute deals. Alison finally found the line for Santa. The line was crowded with crying children, tired parents, cute couples, sleeping infants, and rowdy kids. Alison felt a little out of place and thought that maybe she should just forget about the picture. But the line seemed to be moving pretty fast. Finally Alison could see Santa.

He was the typical type of Santa; round and chubby, with a long white beard and mustache, but bald on the top of his head. When he smiled, he had dimples, and he seemed very cheery. Alison gushed when she saw him. He was perfect! She silently wondered if she could ask for a kiss from him for Christmas... but laughed at herself. That was so bad!

There was one more person ahead of her now. Alison could feel her body get excited. She was immediately glad that she stayed in line long enough to get a picture taken with this cutie!

Finally it was her turn! But wait... one of the elves stopped her. He said it was Santa's lunch break and he wouldn't be back for another hour. Alison's heart sank. There was no way she could wait as she had to be on her way back to her parents' house for the holidays. Santa looked at her.

"Wait, Charles, let her up; she has been standing so patiently. I will go on break after her." Santa told the elf.

Alison smiled, and walked up to Santa. This was too good to be true! She walked up and sat on his lap. Ooh his lap felt so good, Alison started to get a little wet and hoped Santa wouldn't feel anything and that it wouldn't be noticeable through her dress.

He smiled, and asked her whether she thought she was on the nice list or the naughty list this year. Alison couldn't help it anymore. She was getting really turned on! She almost couldn't believe what she was doing next!

"You know, Santa," she started, positioning herself on his lap differently now, one of his legs was in between both of her legs, her whole body facing toward him, "I think I might be on the naughty list." Alison touched his coat and moved her hands further, flirting with him.

"Oh, is that so?" Santa asked, but in a different voice, playing along.

Alison kept sliding her hands further down his body, not even thinking about anyone else in the store but her and Santa. She felt his cock getting hard underneath his thick pants.

Santa leaned over and whispered to her, "I don't think you are the only one who is on the naughty list."

He cleared his throat, and asked professionally again, "well, now, what would you like for Christmas?"

Alison couldn't control herself. She whispered to him, "I think you know what I would like," as she moved her hands and touched the swelling of his cock over his pants.

"Oh. That could be arranged," Santa whispered back. "I am going on break now; we can go in the igloo..." Santa pointed to the igloo on the display.

Alison could only nod. She couldn't believe she was getting her wish come true!

...To Be Continued...

cumkitten
cumkitten
23 Followers