Santa's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

Pretty standard shots of the Clause family, Santa in the Chair with the girls around him, a couple with Ginger sitting on his lap, then Mrs. Clause sitting on his knee, all tame and safe and about the time I thought we would be done Steve said "Now Girls" I looked up to see both of them removing their tops. Ginger's was simple a quick pull and it was off, her grapefruit sized breasts bouncing slightly as they came free, her nipples hardening and growing. Laura had a bit more of a problem her shirt was ticked inside the bodice, it appeared that she had already removed her bra so once the shirt broke free her ample breasts settled into the bodice nipples slightly raised towards me. In contrast to her step daughter Laura had dark areolas attached to a set of the biggest tits I've ever seen, easily twice the size of Gingers.

"Ginger showed us the set of photos you took last week of her," Laura spoke and looked towards her husband, who was enjoying the show as much as I was. "we decided we wanted some more if you don't mind." the next two hours were a blur it ended with the entire "Clause" family naked with Mrs. Clause getting fucked from behind by Santa.

Ginger came over to where I was shooting and pulled my hardened cock out giving it a few kisses, I wanted to get you some pussy, but I still promised mine". She helped me removed all my clothing, teasing and keeping me hard, her father and step mother in the background getting with it. She led me to them her beautiful body glistening the blinking Christmas lights reflecting off her sweat. "Dad?" she said to Santa, "is it still alright?"

Steve looked up, smiled and slipped his dick out of his wife, then moved to her front where she eagerly accepted it in her mouth. I really did not understand for a moment until Ginger said "it's Ok they swing all the time" and moved me behind her step mom guiding my throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. It felt soooo good! Then from behind I felt Gingers tongue working my ball sack and ass crack as I pumped her step-mother.

Santa, Mrs. Clause and I came very close to the same time, we filled her mouth and pussy with our cum, with a beautiful elf licking my balls. It was the best Christmas present anyone could have given me. As I pulled out of Laura's cum soaked pussy, Ginger licked me clean, once again sucking the last of my cum and her step-mother's juices.

Yes it was a magical time, my first paid photography job, taking nude photos of two amazing women, incredible sex and I sold the "Santa' Secret" for $3000, and it went on to be a best seller for my friend. The Clause family invited me to their New Years Eve Party and promised it would rock my world... I can't wait!

I was locking the place up as they drove out of sight, I heard Santa Steve say,

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!"

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers
12