Santa's Sex Slut

Story Info
She meets Santa at the shopping center.
2.3k words
4.18
107.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie Keys had just turned 18 years old in November but had, had the worst birthday of her life as her boyfriend of 2 years had dumped her for another girl on her birthday. Well Debbie had started getting over that now and with Christmas looming she felt much happier seeing all the decorations and Santa's on the streets and in the shopping centers. It was one such Santa that changed Debbie's life.

It was Wednesday morning December 20th and Debbie had just woken up ready to go shopping for some Christmas presents, she got out of bed and set out a short tight dress.

"Perfect" she said to her self as she looked at the blue short skirted dress lying on the bed she quickly removed the night shirt she had worn to bed and turned to look in the mirror behind her what she saw looking back was a 5'8 blond with large firm breasts (size 34D) a flat waist, curvy hips and long sexy legs a prize catch for any man that was why she could not figure out why she had been dumped.

"Oh well his loss" she said as she admired herself in the mirror she turned back to the dress and quickly pulled it on making sure it covered her little black thong that went right up her ass she had taken to wearing since the breakup she was now ready to go out, no bra and a dress that just came half way up her thighs leaving nothing to anyone's imagination, she pulled her hair into a pony-tail and put on her black jacket and set off down the 10 minute walk to the shopping center.

Debbie got a lot of attention paid to her on the way there and she reveled in all of it smiling every time she noticed a man staring at her and occasionally giving a little wink to the better looking ones 'Maybe this isn't so bad' she said to herself referring to being single but really inside she knew she wanted more than just men looking at her.

She arrived at the shopping center and immediately saw the decorations and all the kids lining up to sit on Santa's lap.

"I remember when I used to do that " she said as she watched.

"Why don't you?" someone behind Debbie said, she spun around to see who was talking to her and she saw her old friend Megan looking back at her.

"Meg oh my god!" Debbie stammered Megan nodded back at her.

"Well why don't you Deb?" she asked again.

"What?" Debbie asked.

"Sit on Santa's lap and ask for something" Megan said smiling broadly.

"No I'd be too embarrassed" Debbie said shaking her head.

"That's not the Deb I remember" Megan scolded, Debbie didn't say anything she was just thinking.

"OK, ok wait until the stores closing and I'll do it" Debbie said looking at the Santa's grotto and nodding. So the plan was set.

Debbie and Megan waited together for a few hours catching up on old times. It had been a long time since Debbie had arrived and the store was now emptying so when Debbie looked over at Santa's grotto and saw nobody she walked over Megan watched and began to laugh.

Debbie went walking right up to the Santa and stood in front of him he looked at her sleek body and his eyes grew wide.

"Err, ho ho ho what do you want" he said in his best voice.

"I, err, want well that is my friend said, err" Debbie didn't know what to say here she was 18, dressed like a sex goddess and she was going to sit on Santa's lap.

"What little girl" the Santa said this remark made Debbie smile that sexy smile it had been a long time since she had been called a little girl and there was nothing little about her now.

"I want to sit on your lap, my friend over there dared me to" Debbie said pointing to where Megan was.

"Who?" the Santa said Debbie turned and looked but Megan was gone.

"Ooh dam her!" Debbie cursed as she looked to see no Megan.

"Well the store is closing, so do you want to get a present or not?", Debbie thought 'what the hell, no one can see' and she climbed aboard the lap of Santa, she wiggled a bit to get her ass in the right place on his lap so she didn't fall, this wiggling was sending Santa crazy, though feeling this tight ass moving around over his lap was making it hard not to get hard when Debbie was finally right she looked into the eyes of Santa, since that was all she could see threw the fake beard that covered most of his face.

"Now what's your name?" Santa asked.

"Debbie" Debbie answered feeling like a girl again and strangely turned on by this situation it had been over a month since she had any sexual contact or contact for that matter from anyone.

"Well Debbie what do you want for Christmas?" Santa asked.

"Well what I really would like is a new boyfriend Santa my last just broke up with me" Debbie informed Santa though she could not believe she had just come out with that to a stranger.

"Oh that's bad Santa will have to see what he can do for such a beautiful...young...girl...." Santa's voice got quieter as he spoke and stared at Debbie who smiled back at him.

This staring continued until Debbie moved closer to Santa's face and as she moved her cute ass she felt Santa's slay pushing against her she raised her eyebrows in surprise and placed an arm around the back of his head and leaned forwards opening her lips slightly and planting a soft kiss on the lips of Santa who slightly kissed back his beard tickling Debbie's face made her shudder.

Debbie pulled back and looked at Santa who looked back at her she let his hand move from the arm of the chair to her hardened nipple and gently through the thin material rub it in gentle circles.

"Mmmmm" Debbie moaned as she felt his thumb and fore finger take the nipple in between and give it a little pull.

"Oohhhh ooowww" she moaned again as she moved her hot ass again feeling more of the bulge between Santa's legs touch her she felt her pussy getting wet from all the attention she was getting from this older man, even threw the beard Debbie could see he was at least 65 years old but that didn't matter he was giving her pleasure like no other she pushed his hand away from her nipple and went for another kiss this time a deep passionate kiss their tongues pushing past their lips and invading each others mouths.

Debbie moved again and felt not only a bulge but a hand move down her waist and hover above her nether regions it didn't take long for the probing hand to get to the right spot as it slowly went up under the short skirt that had been riding up and found her thong which gave away how horny Debbie really was.

Santa's hand began slowly rubbing Debbie's pussy threw the thin material of the thong which only served to add to the pleasure that Debbie's pussy was receiving from this light touch, the kissing was still going on and Debbie began to moan into Santa's mouth more.

"The shopping center is now closing could everyone still remaining please leave now" the loud speaker announced this brought the kissing and touching to a premature end but Debbie wanted more she looked at Santa who wanted more too.

"My place is only 10 minutes away" she said wantonly, Santa smiled and nodded as Debbie got off his lap and helped him up out of the chair his cock bulging in his big red pants as they both rushed back to Debbie's house.

They both got back to Debbie's front door and before she could unlock the door Santa still dressed up beard and all turned her as she put the key in the door after she had turned he pushed her against the door and kissed her deeply once again, after this kiss she turned the key and opened the door rushing in they both slammed the door behind them and began kissing again.

"Upstairs" Debbie said breathless from the kissing Santa nodded as Debbie grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs next to the door she pulled him into the room directly in front of the stairs.

Once inside Santa noticed that the room only consisted of a bed which Debbie immediately pushed Santa onto so that his head was at the bottom of the bed and his feet were on the pillows.

Debbie smiled as she walked around to Santa's head and looked down at his face she smiled showing off her pearly white teeth, she stood up straight and opened her legs Santa was now able to look up at Debbie's tight thong a clear wet patch was visible.

Santa slowly raised his arms and placed his hands on Debbie's legs he began moving them up her thighs and soon under her dress.

"Oooohhh" Debbie moaned as she felt his fingers hook each side of the thong and slowly pull it down her legs it slipped easily down and when it was around her ankles she stepped out of it Santa could now see the young pussy of Debbie as she moved closer and grabbed the front of the dress spreading it forwards as she leaned down and placed it over his face he could now smell the sweet secant of this sexy temptress.

She placed her left leg on the bed next to Santa's head soon followed by the right she was now directly over his head her dress was covering his face so all she could do was wait to see what he did as she lowered herself down onto his face she felt his beard tickle the sensitive skin around her pussy.

"Oooohhh yeesss ooohhh" she moaned out as she moved her hips around causing the fake beard to tickle her more causing her to moan more and more, then as her pussy came into contact with his face she felt his tongue start to gently lick at her open pussy.

"Yeeesss ooohh owwww wow! yesss yess!" Debbie's moans became more urgent as the tongue probed her waiting pussy finding her clit easily and giving it light circular licks, the beard was also giving her more pleasure as it rubbed her skin.

"Mmmmm" Santa moaned from under the dress as he licked the sweet tasting meat on his face.

Debbie slowly moved back off Santa's face as she stood up and smiled back at him as she removed the shoulder straps of the dress letting it fall to her waist revealing her breasts and erect nipples.

"Wow" Santa said as he looked up at her Debbie bent forwards so that her breasts hung just above Santa's face Debbie began a light laugh as she teased him with her giant orbs she moved down closer and let Santa take her right nipple into his mouth Debbie moaned out as she felt him lick the nipple and give it a gentle pull she removed this one and replaced it with the other to which the same treatment was given, after both nipples were satisfied Debbie climbed back on top of Santa's face as he went back to pleasing her pussy with his mouth, Debbie was fully erect on his face and was now pulling her own nipples giving herself some pleasure as Santa was too.

"Ooooh, oooohhhhh yes! ooohhhh god ooh yes!" Debbie moaned out as she felt an orgasm coming on fast and it was not long before she erupted in the biggest of her life.

When she had calmed down from the orgasm Debbie leaned down and unbuckled the belt Santa was wearing she pushed his pants down his legs and took a look at his cock that sprang upright immediately under her mouth.

It was not the most impressive ever, about 6 inch long and rather wrinkled but it was still a cock and Debbie wanted it.

Santa was still licking her as she took the shaft in her left hand slowly massaging it up and down then when she felt the time was right she placed the head against her lips and seductively lowered her head taking the shaft into her mouth it was not long before all 6 inch were in and Debbie began pulling it back out all except for the head which she licked with her light tongue coating the entire thing with saliva before taking it back in to her throat and bobbing her head up and down on it.

Santa had stopped licking and was now moaning with pleasure of his own, Debbie heard the moans and went a bit faster really sucking his cock hard with her hands she played with his balls wanting to feel when he was going to cum for her.

"Mmmmmm" a muffled moan came from Debbie as she filled her mouth with Santa's cock once more then she felt his balls tighten with her hand and she knew what was coming so she pushed the whole cock into her mouth as the first blast of salty cum went down her throat this was soon followed by a second and third causing Debbie to swallow quickly before another blast shot out,

Santa was moaning as each cum blast shot down Debbie's accepting throat when he was fully done she licked the last remnants of cum from his shrinking cock and sat up climbing off his face exhausted from the sexual frenzy that had just happened between them.

They both got dressed up again and said there goodbyes. As he walked out Santa gave Debbie a message.

"There is still 10 days before I have to finish this job as Santa" Debbie gave a smile and nodded she knew for the next 10 days she would be doing more than just kissing Santa under the mistletoe.