Saphirra Ch. 01

Story Info
Novice Sub gets teased by her new Mistress.
3.1k words
4.33
36.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saphirra was proving to be more of a challenge than Kailyn had counted on. The girl's appetite for abuse was insatiable, and her constant attention seeking was draining. When Kailyn agreed to accept Saphirra's complete and utter submission she had not been without misgivings. To begin with, Saphirra was stunningly beautiful. The depth of her midnight blue eyes never showed fear, only an instinctive trepidation. She opened herself to Kailyn from the moment they met, possessed of a trust Kailyn found inexplicable so early. Her curves were more alluring under her modest gowns, her locks more tempting in a plain twist, than any woman Kailyn had ever known. She burned to strip her, unleash her hair, and expose her to the room, to posess that unadulterated beauty if only for a few moments.

It was the level of her desire that alerted Kailyn to the potential hazards of accepting Saphirra as her slave. Only after months of intensely pleasurable yet infrequent encounters was Kailyn able to accept the girl's implicit trust. Of course, it was too late by then as she was in love with her.

Today was Saphirra's birthday. Kailyn woke Saphirra early with a kiss.

"Shall I dress for you, Mistress?" Saphirra asked sleepily, curling her warm limbs around Kailyn.

"No, I think not, precious. Bring me my robe and slippers then wait for me in the sunroom."

"Yes, Mistresse," she whispered to Kailyn's neck.

"And Saphirra?"

"Yes?"

"Draw the blinds. Today is your day in the sun."

"Yes, Mistresse."

The great sunroom opened onto an expansive deck beyond a wide arc of french doors and paned windows. Saphirra entered and found a front corner of the room had been prepared with the clawfoot hipbath, full and steaming, scented but without bubbles. The lower end of the tub faced the windows. She drew the velvet curtains, exposing herself to the lake, and felt the sunlight heat her skin. Though warm enough to dissolve her goosebumps from the walk through the chilled house, it was diffuse enough to leave her nipples erect.

The view from the windows slightly obscured the neighbors behind evergreens and showed off instead the many-tiered deck descending to the lawn and rocky beach. She could hear the subtle lapping of the lake against the beach. A light breeze drifted in from a window, caressing the moist lips of her labia, and making her shiver. She was reminded of the new sensation of a smoothly shaved pubis. Every shift of air against her naked skin awakened her lust. Saphirra almost laughed at herself. She was becoming a very naughty girl.

Saphirra sat in the garden chaisse watching the apple blossoms flutter across the lawn. There really wasn't any excuse for lazing the day away like this. Even Kailyn, in her supreme patience, must know by now that there was nothing wrong with Saphirra. But a month of her company, and the strange company of her lovers, was having an odd effect on Saphirra. The two young women were so free with their passion. Saphirra caught their glances at her. They practically taunted her. But why? She wasn't a lesbian--she would have thought that much was obvious from her surgical scar; the reason for her presence there.

"Hi, hon. How ya' feelin'?" Kailyn came up behind Saphirra and squeezed her shoulder.

She might as well get it over with. Turning to face Kailyn, she said, "I'm well, I'm perfect, thanks to you."

Kailyn came around the chaisse and sat down on the end. "No, I just gave you a space where you could relax long enough to heal yourself. You did it."

"Well, it's a beautiful space, so thank you. I love being here. I'll be sad to leave." Sad wasn't quite the perfect word, but Saphirra wasn't sure what she'd miss, exactly.

"Then don't."

"Thank you, Kailyn, you've been more than kind, but I really--"

"It's not charity, Saphirra," Kailyn interrupted harshly. "I'm asking you because I want you here."

"I don't know..." the girl hesitated, "I want to--I don't know what I want--"

"Let me spare you, Saphirra. I know you're a bit confused." Kailyn took Saphirra's hand and looked her in the eyes for an instant before she kissed her lips, long, with a graceful lingering touch. Saphirra's eyes widened; she inhaled sharply at first, but relaxed into the kiss. "I let you see the girls playing, Saphirra. I let you see us nude in the pool. I wanted to see if we'd freak you out. But I don't think we have. There is so much more I want you to be a part of. Do you trust me, Saphirra?"

"Of course. Why would you have taken me in if you didn't have my best interest in mind?"

"Saphirra, I've told you before you are very naive. There is a whole world of experiences you've probably never even tried to imagine."

"You make it sound as if I'm a virgin, Kailyn. I've had love affairs. I'm not a child."

"No, but you'd like to be, wouldn't you?" A sly grin began to steal across Kailyn's face. "In a way, you already are."

"What are you getting at?"

"Nevermind. For now, Saphirra, say you'll stay and make me happy. It makes me happy to take care of you, to touch you--" Kailyn's words trailed off as she began kissing Saphirra again, holding her sweet face in her hand.

That began their love affair. Gradually, gently, but with some mischief and suspense, Kailyn showered her life, her secrets, her brand of love on Saphirra, always allowing her an out, with no questions asked and no hard feelings, no finale ultimatums necessary. In other words, she was a tease. She gave Saphirra just a taste of domination, just enough to get her hooked and begging, finally, to be enslaved. It wasn't until she had Saphirra in this state that she let her witness the extent of Lulu and Min's submission. Saphirra swore she wanted nothing more than to be like them, and Kailyn finally consented.

Next to the bath a plush lounge chair with a high back but shallow seat stood with the leg rest elevated, looking rather like (in fact it may have been) an upholstered gyno table. It was fitted with loop and hook restraints. Saphirra hadn't seen either bath or chair since her arrival at Kailyn's modest home a week ago. The Mistresse entered with a smile, gestured for two young women armed with sponges, soaps, and lotions in basins to follow. Saphirra took her cue and stepped into the tub. She uttered a small cry from the shock of the heat on her tile-cooled feet, and Kailyn grinned as she slipped down onto the cushioned window seat in her silk ombre peignoir and mules. Blissfully contemplating Saphirra's glistening thighs in the tub, she tightened her grip on the riding crop in her right hand. As the girls in simple white gauze dresses bathed Saphirra, Kailyn outlined he rules of the day.

"Are you ready to submit yourself today, my lovely slave?"

"Yes, Mistresse. Your will is my own." Soapy hands on her breasts and buttocks were massaging away Saphirra's free will already, sending her into that alternate reality that was becoming so familiar. The Mistresse jumped to her feet and slapped her arm with the crop.

"Legs spread outside the tub, please, slave." She relaxed back onto the bench as quickly as she had risen. "Careful, I've discovered you can be quite demanding in your enslavement. I have a full night planned which I'm hopeful will not only sate your appetite but leave you begging to be released. Until then, however, you will be left alone. You will beg to be touched. You will cry for attention like a babe. At last you will beg to be allowed to touch yourself. But while you are alone, even this is not permitted. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistresse," Saphirra whispered and moaned as Kailyn slapped her exposed inner thigh with the crop. When she had been thoroughly cleaned, and water dipped over her hair from a basin, her Mistresse ordered her onto the chair. She took the familiar collar and cuffs from a drawer nearby and cynched them tightly around her neck, wrists, and ankles. Saphirra was then hooked to the chair -- the hooks positioned so that her legs were spread so wide the lips of her pussy opened to reveal the juices dripping from her. Kailyn dipped her finger in for a taste and stepped back to enjoy the view, licking her index finger seductively.

"Today you will not touch yourself unless ordered to do so. You will be bathed and fed. Tonight I will take you to a party in your honor. These guests are not your usual crowd. They will not whip you. They will allow you to speak - but you must keep it sexual. They will not abuse you - I've been very careful to allow your bruises to heal." Saphirra whimpered softly and stared at her mistress tearfully. Kailyn came toward her. With one rough movement the crop handle was up Saphirra's cunt.

"Don't worry, slave. I want to make sure you are properly warmed up for them. I'll take you aside and give you the treatment you deserve - out of their sight."

"Thank you, Mistresse," Saphirra whispered her relief.

"Now I will leave you. You can make as much noise as you like. If you have a legitimate need, however, you will ask politely and the girls will assist you. You may or may not see me again before tonight." Kailyn turned to the handmaidens. "Girls, you have free range to play in her presence. You will not touch her until I give my word."

"Yes, Kailyn."

Saphirra watched her dark, statuesque Mistresse leave without a look back or a loving word and knew she deserved it. She had been selfish and was anxious to prove that she too could serve selflessly. Whatever would be required of her that evening she would submit. She was grateful Kailyn accepted her love and returned it. She would try to be less demanding of her attentions. She turned back toward the handmaidens when she felt their hungry eyes fall upon her.

"Saphirra, you tease," one of the girls giggled, "do you know how badly I want to lick that sopping pussy? I guess I'll just have to settle for Lulu here." "Come here and fuck me already, Min," Lulu demanded with a faint french accent. Saphirra stared as their blond and black muffs mingled, glistening with saliva and nectar. Lulu and Min spent about an hour licking and fisting eachother on the windowseat in full view of Saphirra until they were called away to help prepare breakfast. Saphirra was grateful for the respite. She had no appetite while her loins ached so.

The girls returned twice - for breakfast and lunch, and each time took fewer pains to obey the mistress while they fed her. Their hands roamed as they wished, but only to tease. The afternoon went much more slowly. She gazed out at the water and daydreamt.

Kailyn heard her soft moans and whimpers, then her cries. Well, it would do the girl good. It wasn't long, however, after Saphirra's cries had ebbed to the occasional whimper that Kailyn found herself succombing to her power lust. She put on her most fetching vinyl catsuit and strutted into the sunroom, leather whip in hand.

"Has my slave been a good girl?"

Saphirra drew in her breath at the sight of her Mistresse. Her catsuit was cut away strategically, so that her hard, lush, deep pink nipples taunted Saphirra from the tips of her breasts, which swung hipnotically as she paced. The Mistresse's thick mound of light chesnut pubic hair stared at Saphirra as well, and her soft prominent buttocks swept by as Kailyn gave the girl a good long look.

"Yes, Mistresse, I have, but it is so hard," she whined.

"Oh, dear," Kailyn leaned in over Saphirra. "Do I have to show you what hard is?" She cooed playfully tweaking the girl's nipples. In a moment Saphirra found herself facing the Mistresse's tender anus. Her Mistresse crouched above her, braced against the cushioned arms of the lounge, and ordered, "Show me how much you love my ass, slave."

Saphirra's heart was in her throat. She had been expecting the Mistresse to want her pussy licked, but she had never asked for this before. Still under restraints, Saphirra had no choice but to use her tongue. She flicked it gingerly around Kailyn's anus, and was surprised to find it as soft and clean as her nipples. The deep pink flesh pulsed as Saphirra gained confidence, pushing her tongue against the warm skin.

"C'mon, girl, lick my ass." With this encouragement, Saphirra found her loins burning again and continued, uttering soft cries of pleasure. "Ooh, you like it, don't you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistresse!"

"Tell me." Saphirra cried in ecstasy as she felt her Mistresse rising.

"I love to lick your beautiful asshole, Mistresse!"

"Good," Kailyn answered simply and dismounted. Saphirra whimpered. "Now, that won't get you anywhere." Kailyn erased the smile from her face and clapped twice. Lulu appeared in her usual waist cincher and thigh-high boots. "Lulu, take the slave to the dungeon and put her on the horse. I'll join you shortly."

"Yes, Kailyn."

"And Lulu?"

"Yes, Kailyn?" she turned back innocently.

"Hands off until I get there."

"Of course, Mistresse."

Lulu did not need to be told to blindfold Saphirra before she took her anywhere. It was one of Kailyn's unquestioned rules. From the size and layout of the lake house, it was fairly obvious the location of the dungeon must be the basement, but Kailyn felt masking her slaves threw them into the proper mood, as if they were entering another world.

Saphirra felt Lulu's thigh and breast against her as she fastened the leather blind around her eyes. Lulu's musk was overwhelming. Saphirra was unbuckled from the chaise and fettered in chains that allowed her a good stride, though her wrist cuffs were clipped together. Lulu took her by this clip and led her on a circuitous route up and down steps, through doors and corridors before stopping in a room where the air was so thick and hot Saphirra recognized it at once.

A heavy door behind her slammed shut. Then, without warning, Lulu pushed her from behind onto the vinyl-upholstered horse. She unclipped her wrists but had them refastened in an instant to the sides of the horse. Saphirra was on all fours, the cushioned back of the horse hot and sticky against her already sweating breasts. By the time Lulu had her ankles secured they could hear the Mistresse's heels clicking in the hall.

The clicks stopped. The door slowly creaked open; a draft raised the down on the slave's luscious ass. Saphirra lifted her buttocks in anticipation and was rewarded with the full force of Kailyn's whip. What a tight, round, little ass the girl had. She loved to see it go pink under her whip. And those delightful moans. She knew just what Kailyn wanted to hear. Saphirra cried out and recoiled each time the whip contacted her upturned buttocks, but resumed her initial position without complaint, almost eagerly. When Lulu appeared, as usual, beside Kailyn with the plug, fresh from the freezer, Kailyn grinned.

"You need to cool down, slave," she taunted as she shoved it up Saphirra's anus, causing the girl to shreik and then groan as shock turned to agony. "How would you like to show me what a good little slave does for her Mistresse?"

"Yes, please, Mistresse. Let me serve you."

"Well, this is a little unusual," Kailyn replied as she continued to slap the plug, the slave's buttock, and cunt with her bare hand, "but in the interest of preparing you for tonight - will you suck cock for me, Saphirra?"

Saphirra crooned. "Yes, Mistresse, I will suck cock for you."

This is what she had been waiting for. She loved surprises. Still blindfolded, she heard Lulu's boots thud out the door while her Mistresse fondled her wet pussy and breasts. A moment later, the door creaked open again, and the Mistresse released her. As Saphirra opened her mouth to sigh in frustration, an erect cock made it's way into her mouth and thrust against her throat stimulating her gag reflex, while the paddle landed on her ass. She made a sound of shock but did not expell it. She sucked and licked as hard as she could. Her intoxication blocked out everything beyond a few inches of her skin. His taste was unbelievably sweet and then he was gone.

"Tell me what you want Saphirra!" Kailyn cried.

"Oh, Mistresse, I want him to come on your ass and I want to lick it off you." The words came so quickly Saphirra could not think of what she was saying. She lay surprised for a moment by her own brazen lust, feeling every shift of air against her skin, so alive now.

"Well," the Mistresse said finally, "that's a tall order, but I think we can give our little come slut her birthday wish." A coy smile spread over Kailyn's lips that only her man could see. "On one condition. You'll have to wait until tonight and you will have an audience." She nodded Jules toward the door and he made his exit. Kailyn leaned down caressing Saphirra's pulsing cunt, and whispered in Saphirra's ear, "Would you like a nap, my love?"

Saphirra nodded limply.

"Where?"

"Here, please, Mistresse."

Kailyn smiled softly and stepped back to gaze upon her sweet slave, showing she was open to her, buttocks in the air, even while dozing. She pressed the plug gently to remind Saphirra of its presence, and listening to her soft, "Mmhm," slipped her fingers between her own pussylips. She was as wet as Saphirra. But she could wait for her darling girl. She wanted to save the best for last. In the meantime, though, she would leave her a gift. She took her fingers from her dripping pussy and put them in Saphirra's mouth. The girl sucked quietly, continuing to purr.

"Sweet dreams, my darling girl."

"I love you, Kailyn," Saphirra whispered sleepily.

Kailyn stepped away and took one last look at her beautiful curves. She beckoned Lulu, who had returned with Jules' exit, and whispered, "Make her comfortable, Lulu, keep her warm--" and she cautioned, "but let her rest."

Lulu nodded.