Sapphic Stewardess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers

"I'm glad," she said softly, giving me a tender kiss on the lips. "Now I suppose we'd better be getting back to our seats. We've been in here quite a while."

But I wasn't ready to go. I desperately wanted to have my turn now. I wanted to kiss and smell and lick and feast on this svelte stewardess's tender flesh as she just had on mine.

"But I want to do you now!" I said insistently.

Christine bit her lip and looked at her watch.

"Oh God, you don't know how much I'd love that. But I think I better be getting back. The other stewardesses may be looking for me."

I think the look in my eyes must've betrayed my disappointment.

"All right," she said, "We'll have to make it quick, though."

She kissed me passionately on the lips again.

"But you have to promise that we'll get together again and do it right," she continued, lust blazing in her eyes. "When we'll have all the time in the world, okay?"

"That sounds awfully good to me," I purred.

"Here, why don't I get up here. It'll be more comfortable for you," she said, sitting up on the rim of the wash basin.

She hitched up her dark blue airlines skirt and pulled down her white cotton panties. Then she lifted and spread her legs wide apart so that the soles of her feet rested against the wall of the cubicle, behind me and on either side of my head. I stared at her sleek, shapely legs, admiring the smoothness of her thighs.

Then I turned my gaze to her beautiful pussy. I was mesmerized. I had never really looked closely at another woman like this before. It was so perfect, nesting in a downy bush of blond curls. The lips of her vulva were clearly defined and her shiny pearl of a clit stood at the junction of her labia, like some proud sentinel begging for attention.

I could've stared at her cunt forever. But I had a job to do and I didn't have much time in which to do it. So I brought my face between her thighs, kissing her gently, and taking in her sweet, fresh, beguiling aroma with my nose.

Then I brought my lips to her pussy and kissed her. I had never brought my mouth to a woman's pussy before and I felt a deep thrill as I experienced the brand new sensation.

"Ohhhhh, yes!" she moaned softly, gently holding on to the back of my head and pressing me against her.

Though I had never done this before, I felt like I knew exactly what to do. Rarely you do something for the first time and yet feel like a seasoned expert that first time you do it. But that's how I felt right now, eating Christine's cunt, the first cunt I had ever tasted.

"Oh Annie! Just like that. You do it so nicely. It's really hard to believe you've never done it before," she whispered.

I looked at her.

"I haven't. Never. I swear."

"I believe you!" she moaned,

Now I slid my tongue as deep up her cunt as I could, savoring her fragrant juices, while I flickered my finger over her slippery little pea of a clit. With the sole exception of that episode with my Lit professor I had never had played with another woman's pussy before. Nonetheless it now seemed I knew the right things to do with my tongue and my fingers if Christine's heated response to my subtle and apparently skillful caresses was any indication.

I pulled my tongue out from her vagina and, before returning it to her clitoris I stuck a finger in my mouth. Wet now with my saliva, I brought it into the crack of her ass, searching for her anus. Soon I found the tender little rosebud and, as I encircled her clit with my lips, I carefully slid my finger up her ass. I had a boyfriend who just loved it when I did that to him while I sucked his cock, and it's something I've found I really enjoy doing to guys. And having them do that to me. I don't quite know why, but it really turns me on. I find it so intimate. And, besides, I just happen to adore any kind of anal pleasuring. So now I wanted to see how Christine would react when I did it to her. I hoped she wouldn't balk at the intimate caress.

She moaned, then laughed lustily, pressing her bottom excitedly against my probing finger.

"You nasty little thing you! Who would have thought an hour ago that I'd have your finger digging into my ass and your lips chewing on my clit. And you do it so nicely too. I feel so damned good I could scream!"

Hearing that only inspired me. Her clit felt so hard and slick against my tongue, and her sphincter tightly gripped my finger. I could feel her thighs beginning to quiver, and then her anus pulsating. When she tried desperately to suppress a long, drawn-out ecstatic sigh, I knew she had climaxed. And it was me who had made her climax! I felt like I had lost my virginity once again. And in a certain sense I had.

“I need to piss,” she announced, getting down off from the wash basin and planting herself on the toilet. Immediately I felt the hard splash of her urine. And, on a dare, dropped my hand between her legs to get the flow splash over my fingers. I’d had a boyfriend with kinky tastes and we enjoyed playing occasional pissing games with each other.

“Look at you,” she said, her lips curling in a sexy smile, “you’re a very dirty girl, aren’t you?”

We giggled, then kissed while she continued to urinate. Finally she reached for some toilet tissue to wipe herself. But I held her wrist and stopped her.

“No, let me,” I said, lowering my face as she lifted herself slightly off the seat. Then I ‘wiped’ her pussy off with my tongue as she began to moan again.

“Stop!” she said, holding on to my head as I continued to ‘wipe’ her. “We need to stop now.”

Regrettably, I did.

She was about to put her panties back on when she stopped and smiled, handing them to me.

"Here. Why don't you keep these. Regard them as a memento of this flight and our little secret together."

I took her damp panties and pressed them against my face, savoring their fragrance, and knowing that these panties, which all day had been clinging to Christine's warm smooth skin... the humid gash of her cunt... the deep crack of her ass, were now mine to keep! I wanted to return the gesture. And so I took off my own panties.

"And these are for you," I said.

She took them from me and sniffed them before carefully putting them away in an inside pocket of her jacket.

"I'll treasure them," she said, kissing me again. I thought our kiss would last forever but, reluctantly, we had to pull apart and return to our seats.

I just about collapsed into my seat, my knees wobbly. And for the next few hours I slept like a baby.

Then, later, I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Christine. I opened my eyes to see it was daylight. I felt like reaching out to kiss her but immediately thought better of that temptation. She looked so beautifully radiant in daylight. I watched her go up and down the aisles, serving and assisting passengers with a courteous smile and a cute little wiggle to her butt. Little could all the other passengers have known that only a few hours ago I had my finger buried up that tight, wiggly butt of hers!

I smiled to myself, reliving those delicious moments we spent locked up in the rest room. Having my first real sex with a woman. With a stewardess no less, at an altitude of thirty-five thousand feet. It was enough to make me dizzy.

As Christine was returning down the aisle in my direction, she looked at me and that smile said everything I needed to know. It was the smile of someone with whom I shared a very sensual and very intimate secret. When she came to my seat, she bent over and whispered "coffee, tea or me?"

"You!" I said, whispering also. It was so exciting sharing our secret like this. She wrote down her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to me discreetly. And I gave a card from the dude ranch where I would be staying, suggesting that if she had any time this summer she should stop by and visit me.

Soon we arrived in Salt Lake City. As I left the plane, Christine stood by the exit door, along with a few stewardesses.

"Was everything okay?" she asked, as I exited.

"Yes," I said to her, and to the two stewardesses standing on either side of her. "And the meal you served was especially tasty. It was by far the best airline food I've ever had. Everything was so tender and moist and perfectly prepared."

The woman in front of me turned around and stared at me as though I were crazy or something, not believing I could possibly say this about the cardboard they called ‘food’ and served us on this plane. But she hadn’t been lucky enough to have been served the same tender, tasty morsels I had been served and which I had so utterly savored!

libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers
12