Sapphira's Sin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

It was a gentle kiss. His lips drifted over hers as though asking a question. He wanted in, under her guard and into her body, but also her heart. She felt it in the tiny kisses he placed at the corner of her mouth before lifting his head. His hold on her had relaxed as he wove his seductive magic. As soon her mouth was free of his and her mind resumed all normal activity, her environment rushed back in all around her. She could see the curious faces of her co-workers. Their eyes gleaming with speculation. Kya's glittering with shock. And the blond vixen's glittering with rage.

She quickly pulled back from his embrace, turning to flee. Her mind was already racing ahead trying to determine how she could do damage control when her retreat was cut short.

He grabbed her arm and swung her back around not expecting the hand that lifted and arced towards his face. The sound was like thunder cracking in a meadow, shattering the silence. For a moment time seemed to cease as those who were previously not aware of the show being performed in their midst's turned to watch and even those further out were stirred to interested as a wave of whispers permeated outward.

Sin pulled her close and kissed her again. This kiss was filled with anger and aggression, demanding that she accept him. Where before his tongue had brushed at the seam of her lips requesting entrance, now he forced his way in. His teeth nipping at her lips were both highly arousing and mildly painful, enough so that she gasped and he took advantage of that small opening to slide inside and take what he wanted.

His tongue thrust deep forcing her compliance, forcing her to acknowledge that he alone held the key to unlock her pleasure. Her mouth fell open of its own volition and allowed him the access he sought as her arms locked around his neck. His tongue caressed hers with strong sure strokes, learning even the darkest recesses of her mouth while everyone looked on. It was a discreet cough from Mr. Rockefeller himself that brought her crashing back into her body.

She pulled back slightly and raised her hand to slap Sin again. This one connected with even more force. It was a deliberate attack and all her strength was behind it. "Stay away from me," she yelled yanking herself from his hold and storming from the ballroom. Her angry feet carried her through the curious crowd and her tormented scowl kept even the most curious of co-workers at bay. She left Sin behind in the swarming mob to face the questions, the speculation, the gossip.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12