Sapphire Angel

Story Info
A man lusts after his daughter's friend.
6.4k words
4.63
123k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

It was about 3 in the morning and Mark rolled out of bed with a keen thirst. He cursed himself for not having had the foresight to bring a glass of water to bed. They had been out to dinner, he and his wife, their son and daughter, plus three of his daughter's friends, Imogen, Hazel and Maddi. It had been a celebration for his daughter's 18th, and it had been expensive. But Mark didn't mind. Not just because he is a doting father, or because he is what you might call comfortably well-off, but because it gave him a chance to enjoy his daughter's sexy friends.

All four girls are very sexy, but one, Imogen, is very special. She is petite, about five foot one or two, with black shoulder length hair, and a totally delectable body with apple sized boobs, a nice round ass and slender but shapely legs. But it's her face that is really heart stopping. Piercing blue eyes set into the most angelic face with thick pouting lips and an alluring, enigmatic smile. Imogen also has a habit of holding you in her gaze. Her eyes smouldering right through you, like she is sensing your thoughts. Mark has often found himself caught in those eyes. Unable to break free with his mind convinced that she was reading his lustful thoughts.

More than once he has found himself staring at her only to realise that she has him fixed in her gaze. She appears cool and confident, like she knows the effect that she has on men and just stares back. On one occasion Mark was driving his daughter and her friends to some social meeting when he was aware of Imogen's eyes in his rear view mirror. Despite the lively chat in the car she just seemed to remain fixed on him. He convinced himself that it was just an accident but she didn't seem to look away once. He felt drawn to her. Regardless of the three other girls in the car Mark felt like this was a private and silent dialogue between him and Imogen. He kept looking at her eyes and imagining kissing her gorgeous lips. Better still he imagined those lips sliding over his cock. Very soon he had an erection right there in the car. He had to shift in his seat and tug his sweatshirt down to conceal the bulge in his jeans. His daughter was in the front seat, and he feared that she would notice. But she was far too engaged in chatting to her friends in the back to notice her boring dad. But Imogen's eyes seemed to communicate that she knew. She knew he wanted her. She knew he was hard for her.

Ever since then Mark has felt that he has exchanged knowing looks with Imogen whenever they have met. As his daughter's best friend she is often in his house and so he has often had the mixed pleasure of watching her and being watched back. Very recently she and his daughter, Kay, returned from a shopping trip and Kay was eager to show him what she had bought with some money he'd given her. It was a new mobile phone. As Kay showed it she showed some pictures she had taken that day and there was one of her and Imogen in a mock kiss. It was innocent; the type of exaggerated pose that teens often do. But Mark found himself wondering if Kay and Imogen had ever really kissed. He felt his cock twitch and was aware of Imogen's eyes on him. Kay spent the next ten minutes going through her purchases but now Mark could only think about Imogen and Kay and all those sleep over nights. Had they been enjoying each other? He felt jealous of his daughter. As the girls left the room Imogen seemed to hang back a moment, fixing him in one of her soul-searching stares. Mark was left with a straining erection and the feeling that, once again, she knew.

Tonight had been good. The dinner party went really well. Mark had stolen glances at Imogen from time to time, and managed not to get caught by her about half the time. The girls had wanted it to be special so they had spent most of the afternoon getting ready. When they appeared they were a vision. They all wore party dresses and heels. The dresses were all about knee length and variously revealing on top. But mark could not take his eyes off Imogen. She wore a sapphire blue dress the colour of which perfectly complemented her dark hair and seemed to make her eyes shine like blue fire. But disappointingly it was drawn up to her neck and finished in a choker style collar. Mark would have liked to have seen her cleavage. However, when she turned round Mark could feel his cock swell. The dress was backless. Right from her neck to the small of her back she was entirely naked. Her skin was satiny and flawless with just a light tan. He heard the other girls and his wife remark how beautiful it was and how well it suited her. But Mark could only think how insanely sexy it made her look. He was lost in a dream, imagining what it would be like to touch her flesh, to kiss her skin, and to undress this sapphire angel.

'I said it's time we were off,' Mark snapped-to as his wife's voice broke into his reverie, 'Honestly,' she went on and Mark thought he'd been busted. But luckily Imogen stood between him and the television. His wife thought he was trying to see the football results. As they left the house she scolded, 'You could try to show a little interest in Kay and her friends.' Mark couldn't help smile to himself. If she only knew how just how much interest he was taking in at least one of his daughter's friends.

Due to the size of the party they had to travel in separate taxis and disappointingly, Mark found himself in a car with his wife and son while the four girls travelled together in a second cab. The evening was a success with fine dining and fine wine mixed with good company. There had been lively conversations criss-crossing the table and everyone seemed to be having fun. A few times Mark had excused himself from the table on the pretence of a trip to the bathroom. In actual fact he merely used this as an excuse to see the back of Imogen's dress again and again. She was sitting opposite him and with her back to the restaurant, so on his return to the table he had a perfect view of her. Uncannily, on one occasion, she turned to look at him as he approached. Their eyes locked and Mark smiled. Imogen watched him all the way to his seat. When he sat she turned her head to talk to the girl next to her then glanced back at him and only then returned his smile briefly before turning back to her conversation. Mark was convinced she knew just what he was thinking and the real purpose of his trips. There was a maturity to her gaze that contradicted her age. She gave the impression that she understood his lust but gave no clue as to whether she enjoyed the attention or despised it.

The evening ended and the party clambered into the cabs for the trip home. This time Mark ended up in a cab with Imogen and Kay. His wife and son were in the other cab that was detouring to drop off the remaining two friends. Imogen was staying the night and as Mark sat between them in the back seat his mind wandered as he imagined her and Kay making out in bed together. Was his daughter really in to girls? Imogen is certainly gorgeous enough to tempt even the straightest woman. The girls talked across him and Kay leaned across to whisper something to Imogen. The girls giggled and Imogen leaned over to whisper to Kay. As she did so she placed a hand on Mark's thigh to steady herself. His heart raced and his cock began to harden. He gave thanks for the darkness to conceal his arousal.

'Dad, move over and let Immy sit beside me,' his daughter demanded. Immediately Imogen started to slide over his lap to get to the other side. Her legs were either side of his knees and so he moved to his right underneath her. As he did so his cock grazed across her firm ass. At the same time the bare skin of her back brushed across his cheek and lips. Christ, it was so soft and she smelt divine. His already hard cock twitched. Mark had an urge to grab her shoulders and press her down onto his lap. To feel her ass cheeks close around his cock. To kiss and bite the flesh of her back while sliding his hands under her dress to feel her pert young tits and to finger her nubile cunt.

Then suddenly Imogen's hand pressed down on his thickly erect cock. He gasped and moved over faster but the hand stayed in place as he moved clear and she sat down on his left next to his daughter. Even then she did not move her hand. Mark's mind was racing. What was she doing? Was she going to draw attention to his state of embarrassment? What if his daughter saw what she was doing? Then just as suddenly the hand moved off.

Imogen looked around at him and murmured, 'Thanks.' It was so matter of fact. What did she mean? Thanks for moving? Thanks for the compliment of getting hard? Thanks for the feel? What? The girl is infuriatingly mysterious.

Back at the house everyone soon disappeared off to bed. Mark sat having a final whiskey. His thoughts turned to Imogen again. The dress was stunning; her hair and face gorgeous as ever. He thought too how it had been a treat to see her pretty feet in the strappy sandals. Christ, he thought, she is just exquisite in every way. Then he thought about the incident in the cab. At the time it seemed anything but innocent. But afterwards, and even when they arrived back, Imogen just seemed to ignore him. There had been no more exchanged looks. Everyone just busied themselves with preparations for bed. Sitting in the conservatory drinking and thinking about Imogen made Mark's cock erect again. He thought about having a wank. It wouldn't be the first time he had wanked over her. But then he thought he would just go find his wife and fuck her.

She was in their en suite bathroom and was standing in just her bra and panties removing her make-up. She looked good, still slim and sexy after all the years. Mark came up behind her and put his arms around her. He kissed her neck and she rotated round to face him. They kissed deeply as Mark's hands roamed across her body. He found the edge of her panties with his fingers and slid them inside to find her pussy. Just as he reached her pubic hair she drew back.

'Not now, love. I'm tired. OK?' She turned her back to him and continued to wipe off her make-up.

Mark was frustrated and grumpily undressed to just his boxer shorts and fell into bed sporting a massive erection. Minutes later Julie got into bed beside him and the pair drifted off to sleep. At about 3 in the morning Mark rolled out of bed with a keen thirst. He cursed himself for not having had the foresight to bring a glass of water to bed. He made his way down stairs and through to the back of the house and into the kitchen. He took a chilled bottle of mineral water from the huge cabinet fridge. Standing in the light from the cabinet he opened it and drank about a third of the bottle.

Turning to close the door Mark was startled to see someone next to him in the shadows. She moved closer to the light and he could see it was Imogen. She then moved into the light to stand close, right next to him. He could smell her scent again; the same as in the car.

'I'm thristy,' was all she said. She was wearing tight multi-coloured shorts and a simple pink vest top.

'Would you like a bottle?' Mark asked.

'You going to drink all of that?' She indicated the bottle he was holding. Mark handed the opened bottle to her and she took it from him and began to drink.

It seemed to Mark that she drank slowly, like in slow motion. The whole time her eyes were fixed on his. He watched her. Seeing her throat move as she drank, and noticing the tiny rivulet of water that escaped from the corner of her mouth. It ran down her chin and neck and then seemed to veer left across her breast and disappeared under her vest top. As she tipped her head back her top rose up to reveal an inch and a half of her tummy. It was flat and just as perfectly tanned as her back and shoulders. As she finished drinking she breathed in sharply and seemed to be a little breathless for a moment as she handed the bottle back. Mark watched her breasts rise and fall under her flimsy top. He had a mad urge to pull-down her top. His eyes moved up to her face. Her mouth formed its normal soft oval and her lips shone with the water and the light. Mark desperately wanted to kiss her. He didn't care what happened if he did. Would she run screaming, or would she yield to him? His mind flashed with images of kissing her, forcing her mouth onto his cock and fucking her fiercely from behind.

He was suddenly aware that his cock was standing out, tenting his boxer shorts. Imogen noticed it and her eyes traced a line from the protruding shape to his eyes. Then she smiled. Not her usual all knowing and aloof smile, but a softer more innocent smile that was altogether more inviting.

He was busted but all he could do was try to brazen it out, 'You see what you do to me?' Mark said in a hushed voice. 'Every time I'm around you I get hard. You're just insanely fucking sexy.'

Imogen giggled at this. She seemed to light-up in a way he'd never seen before. 'You think it's funny, do you?'

'No. It's just, well you're usually so serious.' Her hand moved forward and her finger extended. She touched his flat, muscular stomach and traced a lazy circle. Then fixing him with her eyes she said, 'I never thought you liked me until...' she trailed off.

'Until what?'

'Well tonight, in the taxi. I felt your... you know your, thing,' she indicated his cock with her eyes. Well then I knew you must like me, really. You can only get that way if you like somebody.'

'Oh I like you alright, Imogen. I really like you,' Mark decided to take a risk, 'I like you so much I even wank over you. Do you know what that means?'

Imogen grinned and looked down at his cock, 'Yes. I'm not a child. I know what guys are like. I know that's what you do.'

'And do you know what I think about when I wank over you?'

'My body?' Imogen seemed a little unsure.

'And what do you think I imagine doing to your body?'

Imogen hesitated, her eyes went down to his cock again, and then up to meet his once more, 'Sex?' she almost whispered.

'Yes sex,' Mark spoke in a hushed voice, 'I imagine kissing you. I imagine undressing you and spreading you out with your legs wide apart.' Mark moved so close to her now his cock nudged her stomach. Her scent filled his nostrils and he could feel her breath on his neck and shoulder. He stroked the side of her face with his hand and continued, 'I imagine kissing and licking and sucking your breasts. I'd put my cock in your soft mouth and make you suck me,' at this he traced her lips with his thumb and edged it into the corner of her mouth.

'My hard cock would fill your mouth and I'd want you to suck me and taste me. Then while you did that I'd lick your pussy,' Imogen gasped a little when he said this. 'Would you like me to do those things to you, Imogen, hmmm?'

Imogen slowly nodded.

'Would you like to touch my cock too?' Imogen's response was just to nod again. Mark slid his boxer shorts down and they fell to his feet and his cock sprang out. 'Give me your hand.'

Hesitantly she moved her hand to meet his and he placed it onto his cock and wrapped her fingers around its girth. With her fist inside his he began to stroke back and forth. He was making her wank him.

'Feel how hard you make me. Could you feel my hard cock against your ass in the car?'

'Yes,' Imogen's voice croaked slightly.

'Did that excite you? Is that why you put your hand on it?' Imogen just looked into his eyes and stroked him a little faster.

'Oh that's nice. You want me to fuck you don't you? You didn't really need a drink, did you? You just followed me down here. Is that right? Tell me honestly.'

I hoped it was you,' Imogen began in a whisper, 'I heard someone, and I hoped it was you.'

Mark suddenly thought of his daughter, 'Where's Kay?'

'She's asleep.'

'You sure?'

'Yes. I just needed to see you. I wanted to see if... well if you really liked me. I knew you must like me. You were excited.'

'You excite me, Imogen. You're the most incredible girl I've ever known. I think about you lots, even when you're not here. I always think about how I would like to fuck you. Do you like my cock?'

'Sss big,' Imogen just breathed.

'Do you ever think about me, Imogen? Do you ever think about me when you're alone,' Imogen just looked deeply into his eyes and Mark knew the answer was yes. His hand moved up to her shoulder. His fingers moved lightly over her skin to her neck and he pulled her to him and his mouth met hers. Her soft inviting lips were everything he'd expected them to be. Succulent and sensual, they tasted faintly of her fruity lip balm. His tongue traced their edge before crossing into her mouth. She parted her lips in welcome and her tongue met his and they kissed passionately, like lovers hungry for each other. All the while she gripped and stroked his cock.

As they kissed his hand stole down her arm and he relished the satiny smoothness of her skin. His fingers entwined with hers and for a moment he held her hand in his. Before long he reached passed her wrist towards her hip and made contact with her midriff. His fingers traced around the waistband of her tight shorts. Below her navel he pressed his hand flat to her stomach and his finger tips slipped under the elastic top of her shorts. Down and down his hand travelled under the tight constraints of her shorts until his fingers met her pubic hair. Then on down to curl under her mound to find her hot pussy.

Imogen gasped as he touched her for the first time. Her pussy was aroused and eager for him and his touch sent shivers through her. Their mouths parted and she looked into his eyes. His fingers parted her labia and penetrated her young flesh just a little, but enough to make her whimper and weaken at the knees.

'You like me touching you?'

'Yes,' squeezing his cock slightly in confirmation.

'I really want to fuck you, Imogen. I want my cock buried in your little cunt. I want to fuck you hard until you cum, and then I want to fill you with my spunk. Is that what you want?' His finger slipped inside her further.

Imogen gasped and just nodded but Mark insisted, 'Tell me it's what you want!'

'Yes'

'You want my cock inside you?' Mark simulated this by pushing his finger deeper into her pussy. He kissed her deeply and passionately for just a moment.

As he broke off she murmurred, 'Yes'

He kissed her again, 'You want my cock, say it!'

'I want your cock.'

'You want my cock inside you,' he kissed her hard, his tongue exploring her soft mouth.

'I want your cock inside me,' Imogen kissed back and wanked his cock harder.

'You want my hard cock in your hot, wet cunt. Say it!'

Wanking him even harder now she repeated, 'I want your hard cock inside my hot, wet cunt.'

'Do you really mean it?' Mark kissed her harder than ever, gripping the back of her head to press her face to his.

'I do, really. I want to feel it inside me. Please fuck me.'

Her encouragement was like a starter's pistol that energised Mark. He pulled her vest off over her head revealing her gorgeously pert breasts with their thick nipples protruding. He pushed her back a little and down onto her knees. Imogen was still holding his cock but had to let go as he turned her around and pushed her forward to kneel on all fours. She was still wearing her tight little shorts and so he hooked his thumbs into the waistband and drew them down over her ass and thighs. Imogen tried to remove them but only managed to get her right leg out before Mark pushed her back into the doggie position. She still had her shorts hanging from her left knee as Mark positioned himself between her feet and edged forward to place his thick cock head against her wet pussy lips.

With hardly a pause he thrust forward and his solid cock drove into her yielding, teen flesh. Imogen gasped and groaned as she felt her vagina stretching to accommodate her best friend's dad's rock hard prick.

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers
12