Sara Becomes A Married Slut

Story Info
Married woman's fantasy to become a slut comes true.
1.8k words
4.09
123.5k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I really going to do this?" She thought to herself as she got closer to his place. Sara was a 36 yo married woman who stood 5'7 and had beautiful red hair. She turned the corner in her car and saw the building of her lover.

"I will be waiting downstairs to meet you." He had texted her earlier.

Sara could see the front door to the building, she looked close and there he was standing there watching for her. Her heart raced and she was very aware of the wetness that was in her panties from the anticipation of what the next hour would hold. Sara and her husband had been swinging for years, they had a very hot and healthy sexual relationship...but this...this was unchartered territory for them. Her husband has been the one to suggest it to her, in fact it was her husband who texted Sara's lover to arrange the meeting. Sara had seen the last text her husband had sent...he ended it with "remember she likes to be taken hard." She let out a soft moan at just the thought of those words.

She pulled the car over and rolled the window down her lover told her to park around the back and he would meet her in the lobby of the building. She parked the car, and almost forgot to take the keys out of the ignition. She was so turned on, she felt so naughty and slutty...these feeling were ones that she liked. She took a deep breath and started to walk for the door, this was it she thought to herself, I was going to become that slut wife my husband and I always talk about. Her panties were so wet, and she knew this was what she wanted to go with her lover to be taken, to be worshiped...to be fucked...and just like her husband had texted she wanted to be taken hard.

She got to the door to the building where her lover waited for her. They did not speak. He pushed the button to the elevator and when the doors opened they entered. Sara turned to look at her lover and as the doors to the elevator closed he grabbed her in his arms and started to kiss her hard and deep. He bit her lips and she felt her legs turn to mush. It took everything she had to stay on her feet as they kissed. She wanted him, and she wanted him now. The elevator got his floor and they walked down the hall to his suite. He opened the door for her and as soon as she entered the room and he closed the door she moved from being that good wife to being a slut, a slut that was going to live out hers and her husband's fantasy with another man.

He did not wait for her to turn around; he grabbed her by the hips and spun her around until she was facing him. This was not going to be sensual, this was all about making her a slut, and that was the way Sara wanted it. He pulled her close and they kissed hard, deep, tongues in and out of each other's mouths. She nibbled on his lip and sucked on his tongue to show him what she would do to his cock. He grabbed her hand and placed it right on his hard thick cock, Sara did not even realize his pants were off. She gasped when she felt him harden in her hand, and all the while he was open the buttons on her blouse. It took him not more than a second and he had her shirt off and her incredible 32d tits with nipples as hard as rock were in plain sight. Sara realized there was no going back now, not that she wanted to, no she wanted this, she needed this and she was going to enjoy every moment of it.

Before Sara realized it she was lying on the bed and her lover was between her legs, she could feel his breath on her freshly shaved pussy. She knew she was wet, of that there was no doubt, she could feel her juices flowing, she could smell her scent, and it was adding to her state of arousal. He reached up and spread her lips apart to show her clit which jutted out like an erect cock. Her lover wasted no time and no sooner had Sara first felt his touch than he had his tongue, his mouth all over her dripping wet pussy. She raised her hips up to meet his mouth, and shivered and moaned loudly as he licked and tasted her pussy. She spoke her first words to her lover since they met downstairs.

"Mmmmm yes, god yes, please lick my cunt, mmmmm yes." Her words came between deep loud moans.

She could not believe the feelings going through her, here she was in another man's apartment without her husband and she was having her pussy licked and it felt so wrong and so right all at the same time.

He licked her, he nibbled on her big thick pussy lips, his fingers were going in and out of her cunt and her ass, and the sensations were taking Sara towards an incredible orgasm. Sara felt the crescendo building and she wondered if she would squirt when she came like she did so often with her husband. Her lover took one long lick with his thick tongue and Sara erupted with loud moans. Her juices gushed from her pussy and her lover strained to drink them in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm cumming. " She screamed and she pushed her lovers face hard into her squirting cunt. Her body spasmed and shook with an orgasm that not only soaked her lovers face but his sheets and bed as well.

Sara felt the orgasm subside, but her body was still shaking. Her lover did not speak he moved from between her legs and when Sara opened her eyes she saw her lovers hard cock in front of her face. His cock was like no others she had ever been with it was not as long as her husbands, it was almost as thick...but what made this cock special was the big thick spongy head. And when Sara saw that cock she wanted it in her mouth. She reached up for it and pulled him into her mouth. Sara loved the feeling of his cock as it entered her mouth, she loved his taste his smell and when she had that cock deep in her mouth she knew she had fulfilled her fantasy of becoming a slut, because Sara was defiantly a cock slut, she loved having a cock in her mouth and she had become a fantastic cock sucker. She licked it, took it deep into her throat gagging as the big head hit the back of her throat. She grabbed his balls hard, pulled them back each time his cock entered her mouth. He was fucking her face with his cock and Sara loved it. But Sara could feel her lover getting harder and she knew she had to stop because this time as much as she wanted to feel his cum in her mouth she had other plans.

Sara let her lovers cock pop out of her mouth, and she quickly moved so she was on all fours with her ass facing him.

"Fuck me." She said to him.

Her lover reached towards the nightstand for a condom.

"No, I want you to cum inside of me." She said to him with a look of raw sexuality.

He did not need to be told twice. He quickly moved up the bed and had his cock against the opening of her pussy. He started to move the big cock head in slowly when Sara moaned loudly,

"Take me, fuck my wet cunt with your thick cock."

With that her lover pushed quickly and hard into Sara's waiting pussy until his balls slapped her clit. Sara was in heaven, she wanted him to make her a dirty slut, she want him to fuck her hard, as hard as he could. Her lover pumped his thick cock in and out of Sara's pussy as hard as he could. The two lovers moaned and screamed and in a short time her lover spoke his first words in a loud almost scream like manner,

"I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNG!"

And with that Sara could feel her lover's cock erupt his hot cum deep inside her married cunt. Her journey was complete, her pussy had been fucked so hard, it was used, it was filled with another man's cum, and Sara's mind quickly turned to her husband who she knew was waiting for her at home.

After the two lovers caught their breath he pulled out of Sara's pussy. Sara made sure none of his cum dripped out. She reached beside her for her panties and put them on. She then turned to her lover and used her mouth to clean his now softening cock of both of their juices.

She got dressed and he walked her to her car, and gave her a parting kiss. As sara pulled away she was dialing her husband at home to let him know she was on her way.

When she pulled into her home, she quickly got out of the car to find her husband waiting for her at the door. She smiled at him with a devilish grin,

"I have a nice present for you." She told her husband.

And once inside her husband dropped to his knees and pulled her skirt up so he could see and smell her cum covered panties. He licked at them, sucked them and he could taste Sara's lovers cum and smell him allover Sara's pussy. He pulled down her panties and saw the glob of cum in the gusset, he licked it, he cleaned his wife's dirty panties with his mouth until there was no cum left, and then he turned his sights to his wife's used pussy. Her husband licked and sucked her like he had never done before, he made sure he licked that beautiful cream filled pussy of hers until there was no trace of her lovers cum. Sara was so turned on she could feel her orgasm coming on. She asked her husband if he liked the taste of her used cunt and when he said he loved it Sara came all over his face, mixing her juices and the last remnants of her lovers cum all into her waiting husband's mouth. Sara was going out of her mind with feelings of euphoria, she came harder that she had ever before and the she heard her husband moaning loudly and realized he had cum without his cock even being touched.

This was exactly what they had talked about, but it was far better than either of them had imagined it could be. As they lay in bed holding each other both spend, they talked about how they had made this very naughty fantasy come true, and they both knew this would be one they wanted to do again.