Sara Gets A Collar

Story Info
Ed gives Sara her first Collar.
2.7k words
4
32.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you meet Sara she is just an ordinary woman who is an office manager at a small construction company. She is blond ,petite, blue eyes and just cute to look at. She is very professional when it comes to work but she has a hidden need that no one knows about. She likes to be dominated and actually wants to be a sex slave to a very caring and wonderful Master. Being a sub has always been a private desire of hers and she has never told anyone about it. She has had boyfriends and lovers but has never revealed this to them because she didn't feel a connection. That is until she met Ed. Ed is the man of her dreams. He is tall, dark and very handsome. She felt an instant connection to him and was so drawn to him that he stays on her mind all the time. They went out on a few dates and she finally felt so comfortable with him that she started telling him her inner desires. She just told him a few fetishes of hers still not revealing the desire to be a sub. She didn't want to rush things because she just adores him.

She told Ed that she has never been restrained and that she is very aggressive when it comes to sex. She told him that she can't seem to get sexually satisfied and didn't really know why. She had always dated guys that like letting her be aggressive and in control.

Ed listened and took it all in as she was telling him her desires. She was also telling him about a couple that she was going to meet and that they were looking for a playmate or sub to join them. Sara was meeting them for lunch and to talk just to see what it might be like and what they are looking for.

Ed had a secret side that no one knew about and he was so happy to meet Sara. She is just what he has been looking for and he can't seem to get her off his mind. Not that he wanted to. She stayed on his mind day and night and he has to go see her. He loves her body and her kisses are so deep and passionate that they set him on fire. He knows every curve of her body and the right places to touch that make her melt. She's his and he knows it. She makes him feel so desirable.He is a very quiet man and lives a private life and hasn't dated anyone in quiet sometime. He is so fascinated by this woman.

The last time they were together he put some wrist restraints on her. He would softly suck her breast and rub her clit and each time he would put his finger in her pussy it would drive her insane. Each time she moved he would stop and tell her "Be still Baby or I will stop again."

Sara was trying really hard to be still and he would still stop. He spread her legs and started tickling her clit with his tongue, and at the same time twisting her nipples just enough to make them tingle which was driving her crazy. He started gently sucking on her clit and just as she would get ready to cum he would stop. He loves controlling her orgasms.

He sat back and looked at her and she begged him "Please fuck me, I need you to fuck me. I am hurting for you. I need you. I will do anything you want just please fuck me. I need to cum so bad." Sara was pleading with Ed.

"What does my Baby want? Is this what you want? Ed teased her with his hard cock. He rubbed it on her swollen clit and she was just moaning and writhing in passion.

"I know what my baby wants now." Ed told her in a quiet whisper. Then he slid his hard cock inside her. It slid in so easy and felt so good that he nearly exploded inside her right then. Her wet pussy is driving him wild with the need to just pound her and go as deep inside her as he can. He increases his rhythm as she moans and wraps her legs around him. She wants him deep inside her. The feelings are so animalistic that she just drives her body into his and he goes so deep that he finally explodes his hot cum deep in her and her orgasm is so intense that her body goes into spasms that she can't control.

Ed smiles at her and say "Is that what my Baby needed?" She smiles back at him and nods her head as she whispers "Yes that is what I needed and it was more than I could ever have imagined."

A few weeks later Ed tells Sara that he is coming to see her and wants to give her a surprise. She is so excited she can hardly wait until he gets there. She has no idea what it is but she is eager to find out.

While Sara is waiting for Ed to arrive she gets a shower and dresses in a short nightshirt. She has nothing else on. She wants to be ready for Ed when he gets there. She thinks of his touch and how it seems to make her body tremble so much. His kiss is so deep and his lips so soft that it leaves her hungering for more. His tall lean body feels so good to her. She loves touching him and just being near him.

Finally she hears a knock at the door and when she opens it there he stands. His handsome face smiling at her in such admiration of her and the way she makes him feel so alive. As he steps in the door and closes it behind him she wraps her arms around his neck and they share the most passionate kiss possible. It leaves them both on fire. He takes her hand and leads her into the dining room. He sits in a chair at the table and has a small package in his hand.

"Come here Baby I have something for you." Ed tells her.

Sara smiles and walks over to him. He tells her to get on her knees in front of him. She is thinking he wants a blow job, which she would gladly do for him. She would do anything he wanted and be happy to do it. He takes her face in his hands and tells her to close her eyes. She hears him getting something from the bag and excitement builds up I her. She feels him put his hands around her neck and something around it in his hand. She is thinking necklace. As she is kneeling there in front of him he puts his lips next to her ear and whispers to her.

" I have always dreamed of this and never thought that I would find the right person to share it with. Would you please be my sex slave? I will be good to you and will never hurt you and will take special care of you. This would mean so much to me."

Sara couldn't believe what she heard. Tears came to her eyes. She had no idea Ed had that desire. He had never told her or even hinted at it. She was so touched and so happy that she jumped up and sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him so passionately and just wanted to be so close to him that she felt like she was part of him. She had never been so happy in all her life. The feelings she had for him were suddenly so alive and real and so full of desire and happiness that she would do anything in this world to please him. All she wanted to do now was please him in every way possible. The one thing he tells her is that he is going to teach her to be more submissive. She is excited to hear this.

He takes her hand and leads her to the bedroom. He takes her shirt off and puts her on the bed. He smiles down at her and it makes him hot looking at the collar he has put in her neck. He runs his hands down her chest and belly and then rubs the inside of her thighs and she is already wet with desire. You are mine now and I am going to get so much pleasure from your body. He likes the idea of knowing that he has total control of her body and that it's his to do with as he pleases.

Ed is so happy that Sara accepted his collar that he just has to have her now. No time for playing he just wants to fuck her hard. He gets on top of her and puts his hard cock inside her hot pussy. He loves watching her face glowing with passion as she moans and wraps her arms around his neck. Damn it feels so good to him sliding inside that hot pussy of hers. He just can't get enough. He takes his hand and holds onto the collar around her neck as he is shoving that hard cock deep inside her. The feel of the collar in his hand is so powerful to him that he just explodes in her. He loves fucking his Baby Girl and each time it just gets better and better. The emotion is so intense.

When he leaves that day he tells her that he has another surprise for her next time. She is just so full of excitement that it drives her crazy waiting until the next time. He stays on her mind day and night. She wears his collar all the time because it makes her feel so special. She loves being his sub, his sex slave. It is what she has always wanted.

A few days later she receives a package in the mail. She sends Ed a message telling him she has the package he had told her about. He tells her to go ahead and open it and see how she likes it. When she opens it there is a new very sexy collar for her that is just absolutely gorgeous. It has leather on the back with a lock and the front has 3 chains that are just beautiful. She loves it. But she won't put it on until Ed is there to present it to her and to lock it on her. Also inside were 4 leather hand restraints that fascinated her. She asked Ed about them and he told her he would be there in a few days and show her what his plans for her were. She was just intrigued by all this and had no idea what he had planned but she knew it would be good.

That following week Ed told her he was on his way and for her to be ready. He had already told her how he wanted her dressed when he got there and she knew what to wear. A long shirt or robe with nothing underneath. She loves making him happy.

When Ed arrives that morning he has some unusual things with him. They look like long bars. Sara asks him what they are. He tells her they are restraints.

"You are kidding right?" She asks in amazement filled with curiosity.

"Oh my little curious Baby , wait until you see what I have planned for you." Ed smiles at her.

He reaches under her shirt and feels of her pussy which is wet and ready for him as usual. She is always wet for him. He has that effect on her. This makes him smile even bigger knowing that she is so hot and ready for him.First things first ,he tells her. He takes her new collar and places it around her neck and then locks it. He holds her chin in his hand and looks at her and how beautiful she looks with his collar there on her neck and kisses her tenderly.

He takes her in the bedroom and sits her on the bed. Taking one of the bars he hooks it to her ankle and then hooks the other end to her other ankle. She is watching him as he is putting them on her. He takes the leather restraints that she got in the mail and puts them on each hand. She is starting to get a bit nervous realizing that she is going to be totally restrained and unable to move. He then hooks the wrist restraints to her ankles and she is unable to do anything. He smiles at her as she is sitting there looking at him in wonder.

"I can't move. This is not going to work. I have never been totally restrained and I have to be able to move. Please undo this." Sara says a bit nervous.

"Oh no my little pet ,Daddy is going to teach you to be submissive and do what I tell you and when I am done then I will let you go. But for now you are totally mine. I told you I would not hurt you. You are wearing my collar now and that means you are mine." Ed tells her in a firm but gentle voice.

He helps her get comfortable on the bed. When he positions her legs are up in the air and her hands are there as well. Her wet pussy is totally exposed to him and he just looks at her pussy and takes his finger and rubs her clit. This makes her wiggle but she can't move at all. He slides his finger in and out of her pussy listening to the sounds it makes as he moves his finger. This is turning him on. His cock is hard as a rock. He bends down and starts sucking softly on her clit which is so swollen she almost has an orgasm right then. He knows that and stops just as he senses her reaching that peak.

" Not yet my little Baby." Ed loves exploring her body and finding her hidden hot spots. He then starts rubbing her clit again and fingering her at the same time. She is moaning now and having a hard time trying to get loose. She needs to move with the motion of him and his finger but she can't. Her mind is racing trying to figure a way out so that she can get some relief from the aggressiveness that is building up in her.

He rolls her over on her stomach and she is frozen there unable to move anything but her head. She starts pleading with him to let her go. She tells him that she will do anything he wants if he will just let her go. All the while she is begging Ed is rubbing her ass softly and running his hands down between her legs and rubbing her pussy and then he reaches around and starts twisting her nipples not too hard but enough that it makes them tingle. By now Sara has calmed down and is actually starting to get more aroused than ever. The feeling of being totally restrained has made her feel things she hasn't felt before. She is actually liking it more than she did at first. It's making her hot as hell now. Being at Ed's mercy but she knows now that he would never hurt her. She has total trust in him and the things her does to her is so erotic that it makes her wild with passion. This man knows her body and soul so well and has complete and total control of her. She is so happy that he found her.

Ed releases her and takes the restraints off and then he just bends her over the side of the bed and fucks her from behind. He loves fucking her that way so that he can watch his cock go in and out of her. His cock goes so deep and feels so good. He just gets so intense when he fucks her. He adores her body and the way it feels so good each time he gets to enjoy it. And he will enjoy it more times than he can ever imagine.