Sara Gets Married

Story Info
The fun is over, or is it?
2.9k words
3.58
54.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaronnw
Aaronnw
51 Followers

Sara had finally agreed to marry Jim. They had been going steady for nearly a year now, and when Sara graduated from college, he asked her to marry him. She had been mostly faithful to him during this time, only slipping up a couple of times with old boyfriends who knew how susceptible she was. As far as she knew, he was faithful to her and that meant a lot.

It was a nice wedding. Small, but nice.

She really did love him. He was a good man, a pre-med student who graduated at the same time as she, and was accepted to medical school. He was going places and she felt secure in her future.

She had played around a lot. A whole lot. But she was ready to settle down with one man now. Jim was a good lover and knew her needs pretty well. His cock wasn't as big as some she had fucked in the past, but she had no problem with Jim's performance in bed. She could be a good girl again.

The wedding was attended by most of their friends at school and a few from far away. Their parents were there of course and very happy for the new couple. It wasn't a big affair; she had a nice wedding gown and the party all wore formal wear, so it was very nice.

After the wedding, they were at a party in the hotel downtown. There was music with a DJ; they couldn't afford a band. And plenty of good food and drink. They had partied and danced hard for several hours. The old folks finally gave up and went home with hugs and kisses for the new married couple. The party continued until late in the night.

Sara was drunk. But she was in better shape than Jim. He was totally wasted and she was worried about how they would make it through the night. They had the honeymoon suite reserved upstairs and she kept trying to get Jim to leave. But, he was so excited and happy that he just poured down the drinks. All the party goers were into it almost as heavy. It was getting pretty ugly.

Sara tried to get Jim on his feet, but he refused. "Just need a little nightcap, sweetie. Gonna be a long night, right?"

Phil took her arm and said, "Don't be a spoil sport, Sara, let's dance again." Reluctantly, she let go of Jim and let Phil steer her back onto the dance floor. She was leery because it was a slow dance and Phil immediately enclosed her in his arms tightly. She tried to follow his lead, but she was too drunk to be graceful.

She felt Phil pulling up the back of her gown and he put both his hands on her ass and ground his midsection into her. She could feel his big cock getting hard and forced him to let her go. Phil laughed as she walked off the floor. "I remember when you used to like that, babe!" As she stumbled back to her seat, all the other guys and gals were laughing as well. Her face was red, but she was too drunk to really care.

Finally, she talked them into helping her get Jim up to the room. If it hadn't been for the elevator, they would have never made it. She had to get her hand into Jim's pants pocket to find the room key, and he mumbled to her, "What's your hurry? Are you horny? Let me get my pants off first."

They took Jim into the room and into the adjoining bedroom where the bridal bed awaited. Phil and Jerry helped her get Jim onto the bed and began to remove his tuxedo. They managed to get him down to his underwear when he rolled over on his stomach and passed out. Sara thought, "Well, this isn't going to be much of a wedding night."

Was she ever wrong!

She shooed the guys out of the bedroom, gave each of them a quick kiss and a thank you and told them to continue their party if they wanted to. They cheered and fixed some more drinks from the mini-bar. They turned on the stereo as loud as possible and moved the furniture out of the way. They started dancing and smooching with the few girls that were brave enough to remain. In all there were five guys, Phil, Jerry, Jack, Bob and Pete, along with three girls. They were about to gang up on the girls, who were enjoying the attention.

In disgust, Sara returned to the bedroom and closed the door. She could still hear the music and the laughter, but chose to ignore it. She went over to Jim who was unconscious. She tried to wake him up but to no avail.

She stripped off his underwear and, with great effort, rolled him over onto his back. He was limp as a noodle in more ways than one. Sara looked at him helplessly.

She unzipped her dress and slipped out of it. Her slip followed and in just bra and panties, she stretched out next to Jim. She was determined to get laid on her wedding night, damn it!

She took his flaccid member into her hand and pulled on it ineffectively. Not a girl to give up, she lowered her head to his groin and took it into her mouth. She sucked and licked and jerked on him, all to no avail. He did not respond. Just lay there out cold.

Sara was desperate but no matter what she tried, he was unresponsive. She whispered in his ear, "Come on, Baby, wake up. It's our wedding night and I want to get fucked. Please wake up."

Finally she gave up. She rolled onto her back next to him, her mind was spinning with the frustration and the alcohol. She was still very drunk herself. But, she couldn't go to sleep in this condition. She lay flat on the bed and slipped her right hand under her panties and began to seek relief.

As she worked her clit, she began to moisten as her juices flowed. It wasn't what she wanted, but it did feel good. She slipped one, then two, fingers into her vagina and used her thumb on her clitoris. She began to feel it even more now and her breath came faster. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations.

The noise from the other room suddenly became very loud. She opened her eyes and in the doorway stood Phil. She jerked her hand away from her cunt and tried to pretend she was asleep, but Phil had seen her clearly.

He walked over to the bed and stood looking at her. "Poor baby, did Jim leave you high and dry? And, on your wedding night?" He said, "Let your old friend Phil help you out."

She opened her eyes, no longer pretending, and watched him pull his shirt over his head and unbuckle his pants. She was mesmerized. This could not be happening. His pants fell to the floor and he pushed his briefs down. His cock was already hard. She just stared at it.

"Phil, no. I'm a married woman now. I can't do this." She cried drunkenly.

He looked at her. Her cunt was wet and he could tell she was turned on. "I've never fucked a married woman before." He reached down and pulled off her panties in one motion. "No Phil, please. Leave me alone!" She cried. She struggled weakly, fighting her body's desires.

His hand cupped her sex, his fingers probing and caressing as she continued to protest. She was moaning and slurring her words. "Stop it. No. No. don't do this."

He pushed her flat and forced her legs apart, moving between them to keep her from closing them. He laid on her and held her hands. Phil kissed her, forcing his tongue into her closed mouth. He removed her bra and her firm tits were jiggling as he forced her down. "Mmmm, stop, no. Mmmm" she mumbled, struggling to free herself.

Then she felt his cock at her entrance. She stopped fighting him then and waited, knowing all was lost. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes wide as he pushed into her wet pussy. "Oooo no, no, no" she was moaning as she looked up at him. He just smiled back and began to move in and out of her. "Oh, no. Please stop."

He let her arms go, reaching down for her hips and just scooped her up. He started fucking her hard, in and out as fast as he could go. She could not resist him. He kissed her again, smothering her protests and drove in and held it in, giving her maximum clit friction. As he continued pumping her, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and began fucking back. "Damn you, Phil, I didn't want this to happen."

"That's the way, baby. Now, we're fucking." She pushed her tongue into his mouth to shut him up, simulating what his cock was doing to her pussy.

He rose up on his hands, not stopping his motion at all, and looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was panting like a dog. He could tell she was about to come. He had seen it many times before. She was beautiful, more beautiful now that she was in heat. He could feel himself about to lose it control also. Sara clutched at him with arms and legs and raised her butt off the bed. The pulsing began deep in her cervix and she let it go. The orgasm lasted a long time and in the midst of it, she felt Phil flowing into her as well. They were both groaning and continuing to fuck each other, tapering it off slowly. It was one of the best. She was going to miss Phil and his big cock.

Phil laid on her totally emptied. She opened her eyes and looked up over his shoulder and saw figures in the doorway. She had to blink and try to think of where she was. She saw two girls and four guys. Then she recognized Pete. She turned her head and saw Jerry standing next to Jack and Bob who were hugging the two girls. One of the girls was naked to the waist.

What was going on? She suddenly remembered she was lying next to her new husband, who was still out cold, with Phil on top of her still inside her moving slowly. This was insane. She tried to push him off of her, but he was heavy and wasted. "Get off me, damn you."

Hands grabbed Phil's shoulders and moved him away. They belonged to Pete. She tried to get up, but he pressed her back onto the bed. He was taking his clothes off! She could only watch in shock as he approached her and fell on top of her. He kissed her and whispered in her ear, "I get to fuck the bride too, you know."

"No, you can't. Stop it." She moaned. Before she really understood what was happening, his cock slipped into her. She took a deep breath and tried to push him off, but it was no use. He was fucking in and out and she began to feel it. The cock was getting to her. She still hadn't really recovered from Phil's invasion and was ready to climb the hill with Pete again. She sighed and accepted the inevitable.

Over Pete's shoulder she saw Bob disrobing. She also saw Jerry and Jack pulling the rest the clothes off the two girls.

Then she closed her eyes and fucked Pete as hard as she could. This was a really bad idea, but it had happened and, after all, it was her wedding night. She knew she was lost and that she was going to get more cock from the other guys before this was over. She had never had this many guys at one time. The idea pushed her over the top and she began to come with Pete before she realized what was happening. "Oooo, Pete, fuck me hard, that's right. Do it harder, harder." He was over stimulated from watching her and Phil before and could not hold himself back. He shot into her once, twice, three times and collapsed on her writhing body as Sara joined him in their mutual climax.

She gasped for breath, slowly coming down as Pete rolled off. She felt his loss in her pussy, but then felt more weight on the bed. It was Bob. He rolled her limp form over until she was face down, then pulled her hips up and moved between her legs. "My turn now, Sara." He entered her in one stroke, she was so wet and full of cum. "Oh, yes, give me more." She said. "Don't ever stop."

She grasped the sheets with both hands and held on as he pumped into her for dear life. He drove the cock as deep as he could, reached over her and pulled her hair hard until she cried out. She was definitely being ridden like a horse. Once again, incredibly, she began to pant and moan and felt the pulsing begin. She could not think clearly any longer. She blacked out from the intense pleasure as Bob pumped his cum inside her.

When she came to, Bob was gone. She was rolled back over and automatically opened her legs for the next man. It was Jerry. "Ooo, that's a slimy mess you have there, Sara," he laughed as he guided his prick into her hole. "Number four," she thought hazily. "Ok, Jerry, let's get it on." He obliged, his cock moving easily in her slimy recess.

As Jerry fucked her, she saw Jack bend one of the girls, now naked, over the top of the bed by Sara's head. Jack fucked into the girl from behind and the girl cried out, "Oh, baby, yes. Do it to me hard." The girl's head was almost touching Sara's head. As her eyes closed, Sara reached up and pulled her down to her. Sara thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth and tongue fucked her in rhythm with Jerry's cock. She tasted like whiskey and Sara remembered her one time with another girl and how much she had liked it. She kissed her harder and felt for her tits. She wanted to suck her pussy as she had done with the other girl, but she was too occupied getting fucked by Jerry. She wondered what had happened to the other girl, but knew Phil was missing now too.

Watching, Jerry slapped Jack on the butt and said, "switcheroo, old buddy?" Jack laughed and pulled out of the girl, who protested mightily. Jerry silenced her by slicing his cock into her and fucking hard.

Jack fell on Sara who was continuing to suck on the girls tongue. She felt Jack probe deep into her pussy, then pulled out and pressed his cock at her anus. Sara tensed. She had never done this before and really didn't want to. She tried to reach down and move his cock away, moaning. "No, not there, I don't do that."

Too late. Jack's cock, lubricated with copious quantities of Sara's pussy juice, slid inexorably into her ass. It hurt her, but Jack moved slowly and within a few strokes, it didn't hurt anymore. It didn't particularly feel good; in fact she felt like she had to have a BM. "Another first." She thought.

She concentrated on the girl instead of Jack. The girl pulled her face away from Sara, looked at her for a moment, then slithered down until her face was at Sara's cunt, her breasts pressing against Sara's hips. She cleverly licked her pussy and licked Jack's cock at the same time. She was definitely talented. Her tongue was soothing, Sara thought. She could learn to really like this.

Sara really didn't have another climax with them. She was just too worn out to care. The girl (she never knew her name) pulled away to finish her fuck with Jerry and Jack eventually shot into Sara's ass. Big deal, she thought as he moaned his pleasure.

She slept the sleep of the dead. Nothing could have woken her. When she did wake up, no one was there except poor Jim, still passed out. She got up and realized how sore she was, not just her ass, but her pussy and assorted muscles as well. At least, she was now sober.

She went into the bathroom and ran the shower. She washed herself vigorously trying to get all the stink and cum off her body. When she was refreshed, she slipped into her wedding night negligee and went into bed, still exhausted. She was very confused. This was not the wedding night she had looked forward to.

She reached over and kissed Jim on the lips, whispering "I love you." His eyes opened and he just looked at her.

"Sara, what a wonderful way to wake up. I'm so sorry I fell asleep, Baby. Let me make it up to you, after all it is our wedding night!" he said. "I really want to make love to you on our wedding night." He rolled over on top of her body. She just sighed. She was so tired and sore.

In surrender, Sara lay there quietly while Jim removed her sheer negligee and began to kiss her breasts.

"So this is what married life is like." She thought. So much for being faithful to her husband.

Seemed a lot like single life.

Aaronnw
Aaronnw
51 Followers