Sara’s New Boy Toy

Story Info
Sexy business woman has trouble leaving work.
2.3k words
4.2
77.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stretched and looked at her watch. It was quarter after six and the office was quiet. Everyone else had left at the regular five o'clock quitting time, but Sara had files she needed to get through before she started the three days off she had given herself. Giving a big sigh of resignation, she went back to work. She did not want to have unfinished work on her mind when she started her birthday bang.

"Bang," now that was a good word to describe what she had planned to celebrate her fifty-eighth birthday. Sara had broken up with her last lover almost eight months before and was no longer finding self-gratification as satisfying as it usually was. So it was time to find someone to take care of her needs before she returned to work the following Monday. Five days should be enough time, if she found the right guy tonight.

At 7:45 Sara closed the last file and placed it in her "out" basket. She had planned ahead for leaving work late. She went into her office bathroom to change into the suede lilac skirt and sequined top she had hanging there. She stripped, taking the time to examine her naked body in the full length mirror on the door. She ran her hands over her body, cupping her full breasts. She bent down as her hands lifted one up, and sucked a nipple into her mouth. She lifted the other up to join it and took turns suckling on both of them, her teeth biting down until the pain was enough to make her moan. She turned on the shower, adjusted the water temperature and took the hand-held showerhead off the hanger and allowed the warm water to sluice against her body, spending time to tease her breasts while the stress of work slid from her body. Finally, she sat on the shower seat and turned the pulse spray between her legs. The shower or pulsating water hit at her clitoris until she felt her body tense with climbing urgency that lead to a shattering climax. It was a few moments before she was able to stand, turn off the water and return the showerhead to its holder. She got out of the shower and used a large fluffy towel to dry herself.

She changed into her clothes and a pair of light purple ankle boots; touched up her make-up and transferred her necessities from her work purse to her suede lilac bag. She removed the snood that was holding her hair up, and let her brunette waves cascade over her shoulder. A light spray of her favorite cologne and she was ready to go.

She locked her office door and made her way to the elevator. Her Mustang was parked in her parking spot; there were very few cars left on her level of the parking garage, but she never worried because security had cameras monitoring all levels and areas of the structure. Sara slid in behind the wheel, inserted the key and turned it. Nothing. She tried again. Damn, this was no way to start her prowl. Sighing heavily she reached for her cell phone. Checking her phonebook, she called the towing company she had used the last time her Mustang had died. The dispatcher who answered her call promised to have someone there with-in thirty minutes. There was nothing Sara could do but wait.

Sara sat behind the wheel, impatiently looking at her watch every couple of minutes. She heard the sound of an approaching vehicle, then one of the security trucks pulled up beside her car. Ted, the newest security personnel hired by her company, looked out the window. "Car trouble Mrs. Hart?"

Sara slid gracefully out of her car and walked over to the truck's driver side window. "The Mustang is dead, again. I've already called the towing company. They should be here in a few more minutes." Sara smiled at the younger man, trying to remember what she had read in his file when he had been hired. She remembered that he was a full-time college student, but couldn't recall his major. She thought he was unmarried, and glancing at his left hand she didn't see a ring, which didn't mean anything either. He had sandy colored hair and brown eyes. She wouldn't call him hansom, but rather masculine.

"Well Mrs. Hart, I think I'd better wait here with you until it gets here. Most everyone else has left." He flashed a grin. Sara step back as he opened the truck's door. "You are working late." He flashed another grin. "Now it looks like you are going to be late for where ever it is you are going." His eyes raked down her body, literally head to toe, and back up again. Sara wondered if it had been her imagination or had he spent extra time staring at her low, revealing neckline where her breasts creamed up over her décolletage.

Sara let herself give him the once-over he had just given her, but deliberately let her gaze linger over-long at his crotch. She noted with interest the almost instantaneous increase in the bulge in his pants.

Just then the tow truck pulled into the parking level and the next few minutes Sara was busy handling the instructions to the tow truck driver as to which garage to tow her Mustang. She watched it being cranked onto the truck and then taken away; time for another really big sigh.

"What now Mrs. Hart?" Ted was standing next to her.

"I guess I need a cab, Ted. I have the next few days off and I don't intend to spend them waiting for my car to be repaired." Sara looked up at Ted, admiring again his masculine appearance and really noticing the tangy aftershave that reached her nose as he moved closer to her.

Ted looked at his watch, and then looked at Sara, his eyes once again going to the spillage of her breasts. Sara felt her nipples harden under his look. "I get off work in a few more minutes, Mrs. Hart, and I have my car. I'd be happy to take you where ever it is you need to go." His eyes were still glued to her breasts as he made his offer.

Sara weighed her options. She had planned to go to a local club where she knew the number of single men would far out-number the women on the prowl. She was sure she would find some one for the night, but then, there stood Ted. A bit young, but obviously interested in what he saw. She made up her mind. Obviously looking him up and down again and deliberately staring at his crotch once more, she said in a husky voice, "You know Ted; you just may be equipped to take me exactly where I want to go." She looked up into his eyes, and then let him see her looking again at his crotch which was defiantly reacting to her.

Ted swallowed deeply; his eyes following hers, seeing what she saw. Sara could tell he was trying to come to terms with what she was applying. She could see the worry in his eyes as he wondered if he was misinterpreting what she was hinting at. "I am ready for whatever you need, Mrs. Hart. You just tell me what it is, and I'll do it." Sara knew she had him then.

"I'm going back to my office. Once you get signed out, use the elevator to come up to my floor. I'll be in my office with the door unlocked. Come in and lock it behind you." To help him know for sure what she had in mind, she cupped his crotch with her hand, giving a not too subtle squeeze. Without waiting for him to say anything she turned and walked towards the elevators, her ample hips swaying with each steep. She never looked back as she entered the elevator and pushed the button for her floor.

She entered the outer office, leaving on only the light normally left on so the guards could make their security checks. She unlocked the door of her private office and entered, leaving the door open. She walked to the cabinet that contained the bar and mixed herself a screwdriver. She sat, not at her desk chair, but on the desk itself and slowly sipped her drink. She had almost finished her drink and about decided that Ted wasn't going to show up when she heard the out office door open, close and heard the sound of the lock engaging. Ted walked into her office and closed that door behind him, locking it also.

Sara sat her drink down on the desk top, but didn't get up. She was watching Ted, waiting to see what move he would make. She didn't have long to wait. He walked up to her with confidence and reached a hand into her glittery top and pulled a breast out of her bra. He leaned down and took a hard nipple into his mouth, sucking none too gently on it. Sara arched her body, offering herself to his hungry mouth, one hand going behind his head to press him closer, to hold him there, the other struggling to free her other breast. Ted gave a hard nip to her nipple, and then switched to the other breast. Sara felt a moan of pleasure escape. This was good, but she needed more and she needed it fast.

She grabbed a handful of Ted's hair and pulled his head up so she could look him in the face. "Get your clothes off, now." Looking slightly dazed, Ted unbuttoned his guard's uniform shirt and took it of. Sara stared at him as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He started sliding them off and realized he needed to remove his work boots first. His fingers fumbled with the laces, but he finally had them, and his socks, off and his pants were kicked to the side. He stood there, naked. Sara noted that he went commando.

Sara stood up and reached out and wrapped her fingers around his long, stiff penis. Her hand enjoyed the wide girth and she felt herself getting even wetter than she already was as she imagined how it would feel penetrating her for the first time. "Undress me." It was a husky demand which Ted was quick to obey.

Sara had a lush, ripe, big, beautiful body. Her hips were wide, her breasts full, still holding their own against gravity. Her ass was wide and curvy, and the junction between her legs displayed a healthy thatch of brown curls, with maybe a touch of gray. She led Ted to the couch along one wall of the office. "Open it up" she commanded.

Ted opened up the hide-a-bed which was made up with crisp cotton sheets. Sara removed two pillows from a closet next to the bed. She faced Ted again. "Ted, I enjoy sex and I enjoy being in command during it. I usually have someone closer to my age as a partner, but I think I will enjoy having my own boy toy. There are condoms in the table drawer. Pick out your favorite and let me watch you put it on."

Ted opened the drawer which indeed had several brands, colors, and even flavors, of condoms. He decided on a ribbed condom and opening the package he rolled it onto his rigid cock. He marveled at his own size. It normally took much more than what had transpired so far to get him this ready. He was so excited and turned on that he could barely control himself. He had never thought of getting it own with someone who was a few years older than his own mother, and he had never been attracted to a woman with so much extra pounds. Yet he had found himself sexually aware of her the first time he had found himself in an elevator with her when he had first been hired. Now here they were both of them naked and she was telling him they were going to have sex, and she was going to be in control. It turned him on.

Sara splayed her body out on the bed. "Kneel between my legs and use your mouth on me," she commanded. Ted was eager to obey. Leaning down he sniffed her musky, womanly scent. He spread her open and licked her clit, than ran his tongue all around, sucking and licking, teasing her with his tongue, hearing her moans of pleasure. Her taste was pleasing to him and he sucked her clit hard, teasing it with his tongue. He felt her body tighten; her breath grew more ragged. He felt her urgency, reveled in his power to make her cry out as she reached her threshold and thrashed in pleasure. He felt her orgasm; tasted it as she ejaculated. "Oh my God!" he thought. "It's true; women can ejaculate." He lifted his head and she protested. "I haven't given you permission to stop." She pushed his head back down. He licked, licked, and sucked and she came and came. Finally she let him stop.

"Are you ready, Boy Toy? Do you want to put that big, thick cock in me?" He could barely get out his "Yes." Sara raised her legs and spread them wide as she invited him to take her. Ted knelt between her wide spread legs and inserted his heavy cock into her already wet pussy. He was surprised that he had to work to get all the way into her. He figured at her age she would be loose and that he would have lots of room. He reveled at the tightness, enjoying the way it felt as he moved in and out, feeling her pelvic muscles grab him; he felt her orgasm and the pulsating spasms sent him over the edge to his own climax.

To be continued...