Sara the Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs swayed in front of me and I squeezed her jugs together and buried my face in between them, they smelled like cum but were freshly dry and sticky. I reached in and kissed her on the mouth as I underhandedly slipped my fingers up the long length of her oily slot with my middle one leading the way. She was bald as a tire and hot as lava, and I poked her just a little, then quickly whipped a finger into my mouth to sense her flavor then slipped another coated finger in her own so she could judge it too.

We simultaneously looked at each other and declared, "Tastes like baloney!" at the exact same time, then shared a laugh. I made big lazy circles around her fleshy bulb until it was swollen as a hazelnut and beating like a heart. She had a fat bubblegum clitty; and there was plenty for my thumb to drum. I could tell she was on the cusp of exploding the second I poked another finger in deep.

I worked an entire fist on her, banging her slit with fingers and working the bud with my thumb. Her big strapping pussy lips were stretching to the nines and drew me in and when I yanked my fingers out, her inner lips grasping at them like a Venus fly trap. I teased my again-stiffening cock on her bare pussy lips then sat back down where the night started to finish it.

She pitched her head back and wind chimed the upside-down-hanging martini glasses while she sighed and whipped her mane around like she was waiting for this all night. Even though my mouth was busy, I could see her dig her little manicured nails into the countertop so I gave her hefty hanging bulb a good heavy suck to which she replied with steady whines.

I chewed her bud like she did my dick, and gave it a good filthy yank and tried to really rip it from the pretty lips from where it nestled. She shrieked helplessly as I munched her pussy. She had cute little piggy lips that tasted like honey suckle as I sucked her smooth-as-an-egg cunt with my nose and lips as I tongued her knot, gnawing away until she prepared to finish on my face.

When she did, she hosed me like a skunk; wide sprays that were fine and watery, but definitely not stinky at all, just musky and sticky. She made my face as sticky as I made hers and vulnerably doused me in girl gush as she shot all over my face and sucking mouth. Her folds spit at me and I swallowed just as she had, thumbing her asshole and double pumping her with two and sometimes three fingers while I licked and kissed the salty beaver where carpeting should be.

I ran a few more licks up the length of her slopped-up cunt, topped with some kisses on her hairless peach as her mouth hung open like a trap door. I helped myself to a handful of her honey and smeared it on her face as I got back to my feet so she could try some for herself. For the first time that night, she held her ground, "I don't need that, I taste my own cunt all the time."

She sent me a text message the next day and told me, "I wnt 2 bed lst nght still smeling lke ur cum, all stcky w/ your jitz." She later told me that there was no better feeling than to go to bed with her roommate asking her why the room smelled like cum and remembering how wonderful it felt to be completely covered in my spurts.

12