Sarah

Story Info
His night of love making with her.
717 words
3.5
20.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember that night so well. How my warm hands slid over her delicate, creamy skin. There wasn't anything wrong with her in the least. Every bit of her precious body was perfect and all...mine.

It felt so delicious to feel her body writhe below me, twisting from side to side as she released breathy moans into the room. Our bodies mingled together was the only thing on our minds, nothing could've torn us apart as we clashed together over and over again.

Her sweet breath against my neck, chest, stomach, all the way back up to my lips as I sawed smoothly into her depths. We took things slow, there was no need to rush as we had all night to pleasure ourselves. Oh, it was so perfect, so special, and so innocent.

The part that I treasure most about it all was that I was her first and I was going to be her last if I had any say in the matter. No one would ever take me away from my love.

My love, as sweet as a field of roses on a clear sunny day. With no flaws, no mistakes, no evil dwelling inside her soul. She's the most innocent creature on this planet and nothing could change that. I would make sure that she would stay innocent as long as she lived, so help me god!

With my thoughts madly running through my mind, my manhood pounded harder into her never ending depths, her walls squeezing, milking and taking everything they could out of me. I could do this forever, until my body couldn't move anymore I could pound harshly into her, memorizing every delightful moan that erupted from her form.

Oh, and that sweet, delectable drink that spilled from her depths every time a rush of pleasure swept over her form, coating my member with our love. But I wouldn't stop as she came, no, I would actually increase my thrusts ten times more, extending her pleasure to the fullest extent.

There would be no pain in her life, no suffering. She would be treated like the princess that she is and be fine forever. Just mine.

"Oh...Sarah!" I breathed into her ear as I forced my hips to continue their movements, refusing to stop for anything.

Her hands came behind my head, sliding around to cup my cheeks gently before pulling my lips to hers, locking us in a loving kiss that I wish could've lasted for eternity.

With my tongue exploring her mouth and hers exploring mine, I felt her depths once again become like a vice and squeeze everything out of my length, forcing a groan from my mouth to hers.

We swallowed each others words of pleasure, memorizing their song and embedding them into our memories. My lips slipped from hers and dropped down to her neck, pecking feather kisses along her sweaty, creamy skin. Lightly I would suck on her shoulder, forcing more delicious moans to erupt from her form.

Long, long hours after such an extreme love making, I had came too many times to count and now I lay at her side, smiling softly between her and the ceiling. Every few moments she would reach over and lightly trace her fingers over my face down to my chest, twirling some of my chest hairs around her finger.

I gently cupped her hand in mine, bringing it up to my lips and giving it a light kiss before smiling over at her again.

"Sarah..."

She smiled softly. "David..."

Later that night, we couldn't resist but start at it again, it was like a magnetic pull that we just couldn't get away from. I don't know how we managed to do it but we keep strong and enjoyed every blessed minute of our couplings.

Now I'm supporting myself on my arms above her, beads of sweat dripping off my forehead down to the pillow above her head. Her light smile causing my lips to curl upward in satisfaction.

With a deep breath I spoke. "I won't let anyone take you. You hear me? No one will ever be with you but me." I gathered her in my arms, holding her tight as she snuggled against my chest, her hair clinging to my sweaty chest.

"Oh Sarah..."