Sarah, A New Horizon Ch. 02

Story Info
Cafe meeting finishes Sarah's day with a threesome.
2.7k words
4.64
24.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Sarah happily put all her bags into the car and decided to go for something to eat, there was a nice little cafe in the main street, which served some good food. The cafe was quite crowded but Sarah managed to get a booth near the back just as its current occupants were leaving.

She sat there for several minutes happily contemplating her morning's fun before her order was taken by a pretty young waitress; the distraction was enough to set her off on an erotic daydream including the girl.

"Excuse me do you mind if I sit here?"

Sarah was hauled out of her pleasant reverie by the voice of a man, looking up she saw a pleasant looking guy in his early twenties looking down at her.

Sarah quickly glanced around her and saw the cafe was virtually full so she grudgingly indicated for the man to go ahead and sit.

After a quick smile and muttered thanks the man sat down, Sarah tried to get back into her daydream but was unable to resurrect the pleasing image of the waitresses cute behind as she had walked away.

Sarah tried to avoid watching the man as he received a text message, but she couldn't help seeing him grin as he looked at his phone.

Shortly the same waitress went past carrying some plates, Sarah couldn't resist staring at the backside of the waitress as she went by in her short skirt.

"I bet were thinking the same thing," The man said suddenly.

Sarah jumped and blushing fiercely stammered "s-s-sorry?"

" I said I bet were thinking the same thing" the man was smiling at her as he said this.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you mean" Sarah responded stiffly still bushing furiously.

"You were thinking about what it would be like to run your tongue from her pussy up to her ass and back, what her pussy would taste like and what her ass would taste like. Weren't you?"

Sarah sat shocked for a moment then started to rise "Don't be disgusting, I'll find somewhere else to sit if you don't mind" Sarah had flushed as the man was actually quite close to what she had been thinking.

The man put a hand on her wrist and said "I don't blame you, I think the same every morning when she bends over to put her knickers on, I get to see that as she's my wife and I know she would love you to be doing that"

Sarah sat back down again in confusion.

"Let me explain, we both spotted you staring at her earlier and looking like you were lost in a daydream, Anna sent me a text just now telling me what she would like to do to you if you are willing."

Sarah was speechless; she couldn't quite believe this guy, his nerve, or what he had just told her until she felt someone standing beside her.

"Well Paul?" came the waitresses voice beside her.

"She wants too but needs convincing" Paul answered.

Although the booth was out of sight of the rest of the restaurant's other customers Sarah was surprised when the girl leant over and kissed Sarah, her tongue worked its way into Sarah's mouth unable to help herself Sarah responded passionately kissing the girl as the waitress started to caress Sarah's massive bust causing Sarah's pussy to start to tingle and moisten.

Pulling away, the girl smiled down at her "Hi I'm Anna, can we see you a bit later? My shift finishes in an hour."

"I'd love too." Sarah answered with a wide smile as the girl left.

"So am I invited as well or is it just the two of you?" Paul asked her.

"Don't you automatically get invited?" Sarah asked confused

"No not always, sometimes she doesn't want to share and sometimes she gets involved with a lesbian so then I'm kind of a spare part."

Sarah was beginning to relax in Paul's company but couldn't resist asking, " How do you know I am not a lesbian?"

"Well it's a possibility but it's unlikely." Paul pointed to Sarah's hand where a faint mark still showed where her wedding band had been.

"Reasonable point, and I think I would like it if you were to join us. So while we are waiting tell me why are you sitting here picking up women for your wife, holiday or day off?"

Paul chuckled "Neither, this is our cafe and I was out the back trying to catch up on paperwork when you came in, so when Anna text me about this sexy brunette who had just came in I came over to have a look."

"It didn't take much observation to see the look of lust on your face as you watched her backside walking away, the only problem then was broaching the subject and that's not easy"

The pair chatted away while Sarah's food arrived; she was surprised to notice after a while that her plate was empty as she had been so busy talking to Paul and occasionally Anna as she passed. Soon Anna was standing by her side with her coat on.

"Ready to go?" Anna asked eagerly.

Five minutes later they were entering Anna and Paul's flat which was only a short walk from the cafe, no sooner had the door shut than Anna's mouth was latched onto Sarah's as the pair kissed eagerly their hands roving over each others bodies.

Paul watched the two women for a while before taking a hand of each of them and leading to the bedroom.

Once there Sarah and Anna proceeded with unspoken consent to silently undress Paul slowly kissing and caressing his nipples as they took off his shirt before sinking to their knees to remove his trousers and boxers.

Sarah was quite pleased with what she found Paul's penis was not quite as thick as her ex-husbands, but at around nine inches was a beautiful and well proportioned tool. Sarah watched as Anna took his full length into her throat before moving back and offering the tool to Sarah.

Sarah had never sucked a cock before and had to rely for the second time that day on instinct. Taking the head into her mouth, she savoured the slightly musky smell that seemed to make her pussy run with her love juice. Sarah ran her tongue around the head and then let the weapon slide back her throat.

Before long Anna was pulling the shaft out of Sarah's mouth and pulling Sarah to her feet began to undress the older woman. Paul now stood behind Sarah running his hands around her arse while Anna was releasing Sarah's huge tits.

Anna's small hand teased and kneaded the enormous breasts before her gently twisting the nipples causing Sarah to moan slightly, Anna was fascinated by the size of Sarah's nipples as she had never seen anything this big the nipple was at least ¾ inch long and the areola was at least three inches in diameter. After spending time massaging the titflesh, she lowered her head and sucked one long nipple into her mouth making Sarah moan even more.

Eventually Anna lowered the rest of Sarah's dress revealing stockings and suspenders and sheer panties clearly showing the folded lips of Sarah's open pussy.

Anna dropped to her knees and pressed her face into the soaking material covering the prize she was after whilst behind her Paul was doing the same and nuzzling Sarah's tight butthole.

Between them they undid Sarah's suspenders and lowered her sodden panties, Anna returned her attention to the large flaps of Sarah's cunt as Paul spread Sarah's cheeks and began rimming Sarah's virgin butt.

Sarah was panting hard and felt she was near to orgasm as the pair stopped their exploration of her holes and stood beside her.

Now it was Sarah's turn to strip Anna which only consisted of a short skirt and a T-shirt so before long Sarah found herself sucking on a dainty little nipple while her other hand caressed a tit smaller than the palm of her hand.

For the first time since they entered the bedroom someone spoke.

"Oh, yes, that's good baby suck them in." Anna cried as her incredibly sensitive nipples were twisted, sucked and nibbled. Before long Anna was cumming surprising Sarah who never realised someone could cum from just having their nipples played with.

When she recovered Anna lay down on the bed and told Sarah to climb on top of her and suck her pussy. Sarah carefully lowered her pussy onto Anna's waiting mouth before she dropped her head to look closely at the shaven mound in front of her.

Anna's pussy looked tightly closed with barely a hint of the slit within, teasing it open with her tongue Sarah was able to taste her second pussy of the day, slightly saltier than Maria's it was still a tasty treat and Sarah set to with relish eager to make Anna cum again and again.

Anna was just as eager and used her fingers to pull the loose labia apart before sucking the large clit into her mouth and exciting it with her tongue, it didn't take long for both girls to cry out as they came together flooding each others faces with their fragrant pussy juice.

Recovering her breath Sarah went to climb off Anna but the girl pulled her back down and continued teasing the oversensitive tissue causing Sarah to shudder and writhe on top of her, not allowed to move Sarah returned her attentions to Anna's pussy and also slid a finger into Anna's hot ass.

With a start Sarah felt something cold being rubbed into her anus and as a finger slid up her tight bum she called out for more as she enjoyed this unfamiliar sensation. Soon another finger was added probing deeply into her ass. When her ass had opened up to the persistent fingers she felt them being removed.

"No" she shouted "put them back, fill me up"

"This will be better" Paul said as he slowly pressed the head of his cock to Sarah's ass

"Yesss, push it in, oh that's so good" Sarah cried as Paul slid his cock slowly into her hot anal passage.

Sarah tried to concentrate on eating the beautiful pussy laid before her but the new sensation of having her ass fucked was so novel she couldn't continue and raising her head entreated Paul to fuck her harder.

"Oh god, fuck me harder" Sarah called to Paul as he speeded up the tempo although she could tell from his breathing that he wouldn't be able to last much longer in her tight ring.

Just as Sarah felt Paul's cock beginning to jerk in her ass Anna pulled hard on Sarah's cunt lips causing her to crash into orgasm after orgasm until she passed out.

Sarah came too with her head resting in Anna's lap with the younger woman stroking her hair. Anna smiled down at her, "That must have been a good one honey," she said.

"That was the most incredible fuck I have ever had" Sarah stretched on the bed but did not move her head from Anna's lap.

"Where's Paul gone?" Sarah asked realising the two were alone.

Anna grinned "He has his uses, I sent him off for tea and snacks, he should be back soon."

"Well we can occupy the time while he's gone I'm sure" Sarah told Anna as she reached up and began to fondle Anna's small hard nipples.

Anna sighed as her breasts were gently massaged and reached down to Sarah's heavy mounds gently tweaking the still erect nipples.

"Mmm, that's nice babe but be rougher with them." Sarah asked her friend.

Anna did as she was asked twisting the nipples hard and lifting the breasts up just by the nipples, on an impulse Anna let one breast go and gave it a hard slap across the nipple.

"Oh yes, do that again please."

As Paul came back into the room Anna was getting into the swing of it and was delivering stinging slaps on alternate tits as fast as she could as Sarah moaned and writhed beneath the wonderfully painful blows.

Paul placed the tray on the dressing table and moved across to the two women. Sarah's breasts were red from the slapping they had received and Paul could see the woman's pussy was oozing cream.

Paul lowered his head to the beautiful cunt in front of him and inhaled it's musky aroma, the lips were so stretched and loose that he had to move them aside with his fingers before he could look into Sarah's love tunnel.

Paul was impressed by how large Sarah's clit was and couldn't resist sucking it into his mouth, as his tongue played with the large bud Sarah came again her juices squirting over Paul's neck and chin.

Raising himself up Paul placed his long cock to Sarah's pussy before thrusting forward as deep as he could.

"Yessss. Oh fuck me hard baby." Sarah begged Paul as he set a fast stroking action into the hot cunt.

Anna slid out from under Sarah and presented her ass to her lover before reaching over and passing a tube of lubricant.

"Work some of that into my ass honey" Anna told Sarah.

Happy to try anything new Sarah squirted a big dollop of the lube into Anna's slightly open ass hole as Paul slowed his fucking to let Sarah work on his wife's incredible ass.

"Now start with a couple of fingers babe and then work it up until you get your whole hand in there" Anna demanded.

Eager to try something else that was new Sarah worked two fingers into the asshole presented to her. Shortly Anna was begging for more so Sarah squeezed in another finger and as Anna's ass dilated a fourth finger went into Anna's hot tight rectum.

"Oh yeah that's so good, now tuck your thumb into your palm and push hard."

Sarah did as she was told and was surprised when her whole hand disappeared into the younger woman's ass, the anal ring was tightly gripping her wrist as Sarah started to work her hand in and out of the silky prison it was buried in.

"Yes, your hand is so good, now make a fist, and keep pulling out until the widest part of your fist is just inside me then push it in hard."

Still following instructions Sarah bunched up her fist and pulled it almost out, she was fascinated by how thin and white the skin went as it was stretched tightly around the widest part of her hand before ramming it back in as fast as she could.

Paul speeded up his stroke as he watched his wife's ass being fisted. The sight turned him on so much he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Pulling his cock out of Sarah's sopping pussy, he moved around to her head and offered his cock to Sarah's mouth.

Sarah opened her mouth and greedily sucked on the hard dick tasting her own juices coating it almost made her come on the spot and Sarah had to try to concentrate on the fisting she was giving Anna's ass.

As she felt Paul begin to cum she pulled back on his cock until just the head was in her mouth. Sarah tasted the first spurt of Paul delicious seed as it flooded into her mouth and greedily swallowed it down as she felt another spurt coming.

Paul reached over as he came and pulled hard on her already abused nipples sending Sarah over the top. As she came she was just aware of Anna shrieking out as she also came and of the last few drops of Paul's nectar in her mouth.

When the trio had recovered a little they sprawled on the bed drinking the tea Paul had brought in earlier, Sarah was only too glad to accept an offer to return on their day off next week.

After she was dressed again Sarah kissed Anna and Paul goodbye and went back to her car.

She got home tired and sore but happier than she could ever remember being, climbing into the shower Sarah thought that this would be the first night in years she would not need to masturbate before she would be able to get to sleep.

"All in all" Sarah thought later as she lay in bed "I think being divorced has got a lot going for it."

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers