Sarah, A New Horizon Ch. 03

Story Info
When a Driver comes to pick up Sarah's car she cums as well.
4.1k words
4.46
10.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Sarah woke late the next morning to the sound of the doorbell. She quickly stepped into a pair of her sexy new knickers and pulled a silk dressing gown over her shoulders before running down the stairs.

Looking through the security glass in the door Sarah could see a young man in overalls at the door, feeling very daring Sarah opened the door without closing her dressing gown at the front so that her large breasts were only partially covered by the thin fabric.

As soon as she opened the door she recognised the guy, Aden had been servicing her car for years, it suddenly occurred to the randy woman that he was a good looking lad and there was a different kind of service he would be able to do for her.

Aden had gone very red in the face at the sight of the swinging tits owned by a woman he had always fancied, "Mrs Chapman I came to pick up your car, it's due for its service, um if you've got the keys there I'll get it done for you."

"Oh yes, I forgot about that, if you come in a second I'll get them for you."

Sarah led the guy into the kitchen and picked the keys up, "do you need these now or have you got time to stop for a while?" she asked the embarrassed mechanic.

Aden went even redder than before "But, Mrs Chapman, I mean I would, um won't your husband be pissed off."

"I don't give a fuck, since he divorced me. And right now I need something you can provide, unless of course you find me unattractive." As she said this Sarah opened her gown to display her glorious tits and her barely covered pussy.

A broad smile covered Aden's face as he moved towards the fantastic body being offered to him, putting an arm around her waist and cupping a heavy breast in one hand.

"That's different then, I've wanted to do this for a couple of years." He breathed

Sarah groaned softly as his thumb caressed her erect nipple, she pressed into the younger man and kissed him. While her hands fumbled with his belt.

When she had loosened his belt Sarah dropped to her knees pulling at his jeans on her way down. The bulge in Aden's shorts made Sarah feel proud that she could still get this kind of reaction from such a young guy.

Pulling down his shorts Aden's cock sprang free, Sarah ran her hand along its firm eight inches inhaling the scent of male lust before kissing the tip gently then opening her lips pushed his head into her mouth, Aden groaned as Sarah slid his full length into her tight throat, pulling back Sarah ran her tongue over the bulbous head of Aden's rigid cock before releasing it and standing up she kissed Aden thrusting her tongue into his open mouth.

"I need you now, come upstairs"

Sarah took his hand and led him up the stairs to the bedroom, entering the room Sarah dropped her gown and pressed her almost naked body into the firm body of the youth.

Aden wasted no time and was soon kissing Sarah as his hands roamed over her body, as one of his hands ran through her ass crack Sarah pushed backwards forcing a finger into her tight ass.

"Yess, that's good baby, finger fuck my ass for me"

Aden found her dry ass was to tight for him to work his finger in any further so he moved Sarah backwards until her legs hit the bed then eased her down onto it, pulling down her knickers Aden was stunned to see her long stretched lips, he had never seen anything like it before and was amazed as he couldn't resist taking hold of them and stretching them out causing Sarah to sigh with pleasure as he pulled them wide, there he found another surprise, Sarah's clit was also stretched so that her hood didn't cover the long organ.

Still holding the lips stretched Aden lowered his head and gripped Sarah's clit between his lips and tugged at it while his tongue teased the tip. Sarah writhed on the bed as the boy's treatment of her clit and lips brought waves of pleasure to her taut body.

Releasing one of Sarah's pussy lips Aden pushed two fingers into her sopping wet hole, Aden sawed his fingers in and out of Sarah's hot pussy as she shrieked her approval.

"Fuck me please." Sarah pleaded with the young man.

Aden was only too happy to oblige and kneeling in front of her he slid his hard cock into Sarah's sheath in one thrust. Sarah wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him tighter as Aden pounded his cock in and out of her tight hole.

When Aden lifted Sarah's heavy breasts up by the nipples it was too much for Sarah and she yelled out as she came her pussy squirting its juices past Aden's hard cock to soak his balls with her girl cum.

As Sarah's pussy clenched around his cock Aden felt his balls tighten and after a few quick short stabs with his cock he erupted spewing his seed deep into Sarah's still quivering pussy.

Aden withdrew his softening cock and sat on the edge of the bed to regain his breath and watched fascinated as Sarah sank three fingers into her wet pussy and withdrew them covered in both of their juices to put them in her mouth and lovingly suck off the combined fruits of their sex, she repeated this several times getting as much of the tasty mixture into her mouth as she could.

When she had finished Sarah smiled at Aden.

"That was just what I needed, now lets see if we can get you up again to do my ass."

Sarah crawled over to Aden and took his half hard cock into her mouth savouring the mixture of flavours covering his meat.

She soon had him hard again and turned away from him on her hands and knees.

"You want to get me ready baby"

"Oh sure, you got any lube."

"No honey, use your tongue and fingers, there plenty of juice from my pussy."

Aden had never rimmed anyone and wasn't sure he was up for that so dipping a finger into Sarah's wet pussy he pressed it gently against her tight anal pucker, it soon gave in to the pressure and his finger slid smoothly up Sarah's tight butt.

Sarah whispered encouragement to the lad as his finger slid in and out of her ring, and after a while her ass had loosened up and his finger was sliding easily into her hole.

"Now add another finger."

Aden obeyed the instructions and inserted another finger into her pussy to wet it and then pressed both fingers into her ass, Sarah gasped with pleasure and pressed her ass back onto his fingers.

No sooner had her ass got used to this and Sarah demanded a third finger up her butt and after adding a third finger Aden began pumping his fingers in and out of Sarah's hot ring as she shuddered and panted for more.

Aden was surprised as Sarah screamed out and shook as her body was convulsed with another orgasm. Her pussy squirted its juices again coating Aden's upper arm with hot juice.

As his wrist tired Aden withdrew his fingers and shoved his cock back into Sarah's pussy to cover it in her juices before pressing it firmly against her slick ass, Sarah's ass blossomed open and his prick slid straight up her shit hole.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard" Sarah shouted.

Aden thrust in and out of Sarah's ass. Her tight ring gripped his cock and felt fantastic against his hard cock. Aden rammed his cock into Sarah's tight ass as hard as he could as she shouted her encouragement to him.

Sarah could feel him slowing slightly so she decided to take control of the pace.

"Roll onto your back Aden, I want to ride you."

Aden pulled his dick out and breathlessly flopped onto his back.

Sarah climbed off the bed and grabbed a few bits from a drawer. Returning to the bed Sarah's phone rang glancing at it she picked it up on her way back to the bed.

To Aden's surprise she answered the phone as she straddled his hips.

"Hi Maria, hold on a second" Sarah reached down and grasped Aden's hard rod and guided it to her open asshole. Sarah sighed as she slid down on the rigid length.

"Oh shit that's good, sorry about that Maria. I was just sinking a large cock up my ass."

Aden couldn't believe what he was hearing but found the idea of someone talking on the phone about fucking him as they were doing it a huge turn on.

"No I didn't only just meet him, he comes around every month to take my car for its service."

"No silly I don't fuck him every time, this is my first time with Aden."

"Oh fuck that's good baby, I got a nice smooth rhythm going here. You should feel this Maria his prick feels so good up my ass."

Sarah laughs and leans towards Aden and asks him.

"Maria wants to know when you are free to service her and her car?"

"That's so cute Maria he's blushing but judging from the way his cock jerked in my ass he likes the idea."

"Hold on a sec Maria." Sarah took the phone from her ear and speeded up her pace before crying out as an orgasm hit her.

"Shit that was good Maria. Was there something you wanted."

"No he's still hard in my ass that was just me."

"Yeah okay I could enjoy a bit of clubbing tonight. See you at seven then bye."

Aden expected her to put the phone down but was surprised when she started dialling another number while she was still riding slowly on his hard cock.

"Hi Steve, how are you this morning."

"Great. Yeah he's just got here. He got stuck in traffic. Listen I forgot about the service this morning. If Aden drops me off with the car do you have something I could use for the day."

Aden couldn't believe it he had just fucked the most amazing pussy of a woman he had fancied for years, now he had his cock buried up to the hilt in her ass while she talked to his boss on the phone like nothing was happening.

"Great, he will be little while as I've just got to finish off something before I cum in,"

"Okay see you soon."

Hanging up the phone this time Sarah rode the young man's cock hard until he came with a cry and fired his hot seed deep into her bowels.

Sarah kissed Aden before climbing off his hips.

"Thanks lover I needed that." she said as she stood beside the bed.

"Jesus, you are so hot Mrs Chapman. That was fantastic."

"C'mon lets have a quick shower before we go. And call me Sarah."

The pair went into the bathroom and climbed into the shower.

An hour later Aden parked the car at the service entrance of the large garage forecourt. Leaving Aden to sort booking the car in with the mechanics Sarah went to the office to talk to Steve.

She spent an hour in the office talking business with Steve. The garage had been part of the divorce settlement so she would now have to keep an eye on this and two other small businesses in the area.

Before she left she had been given the keys to a brand new convertible and secured the use of Aden as a driver for the day.

As they left the forecourt in the gleaming red car Aden asked Sarah where she wanted to be taken.

"I'm off out to a club tonight so I need to go find something suitable to wear. I never had the chance to dress really sexy and go clubbing when I was married. And now I want to catch up. I intend to fill my days with as much fun and sex as I possibly can."

"Can I assume from your phone call with Maria while we were busy earlier that you like to sleep with women as well as men."

"You bet. You found out earlier how much I love a stiff cock but another woman is sort of a different sensual level entirely. Why is that a problem for you."

"No. No problem, for most guys the idea of watching two women get it on and even to be invited to join them is the number one fantasy. Its like this, my girlfriend Kathy has said a couple of times that she is kind of curious about making out with another woman but the opportunity has never come up."

"I was sort of wondering if you would be interested in sort of teaching her what its like."

"That sounds like fun. Why don't you invite her around tomorrow night for dinner and we will see how things develop."

"But for now I need to shop."

Aden was surprised at how much fun it could be to shop with Sarah. The woman had a dirty sense of humour and was never to busy to stop for a quick kiss or grope even in the most public places. She seemed to get a devilish amusement out of the shocked looks on peoples faces as she did things like stick her hand down the front of Aden's trousers and giving his cock a few brisk strokes in a crowded shopping mall.

Eventually they arrived at a beauty salon where Sarah Left Aden outside. She told him to take some time to buy his girlfriend a nice present and entered the salon.

The girl at the desk looked up and smiled. "Good morning Mrs Chapman, is it the usual today."

"I think I need something a bit different, is Lucy around."

The girl came out from behind the desk. "Take a seat, I'll just go and find her."

Sarah didn't have to wait long before Lucy came hurrying through the salon and gave Sarah a huge hug.

"Sarah, I haven't seen you for months. How are you. Has it been rough." she asked concern written all over her face as she led Sarah towards a more private room.

Sarah had been one of Lucy's first customers when she had opened the salon fifteen years ago and had been genuinely worried about her when she had heard from another customer about the divorce.

"Hi darling, yeah it was a bit rough at first, I kind of realised all the people I thought were friends were just the partners of Stu's friends. And it doesn't do much for your self image when you get traded in for a newer model."

Lucy sat Sarah down in the cosy staff rest room and bustled about making her a coffee for a moment before joining her on the sofa.

"That must have been tough honey."

"A lot of self pity really, then yesterday morning the letter arrived that I had been dreading, you know finalising everything and I thought to myself, I'm still young, I don't look too bad. Stu hadn't got physical with me for a long time before the divorce. So I had some catching up to do."

"That's the spirit babe. You gotta go for it eventually."

"Well I did, and I've got a date tonight to go clubbing. So I want something a bit special."

Lucy smiled pleased that Sarah seemed to have got herself together so quickly, she remembered her divorce. When John had left her she had wallowed in self pity for months, it had only been by focusing on the salon that had got through it.

"So who's the lucky guy," Lucy grinned at her.

Sarah blushed slightly, "Well it's a lucky girl actually, a girl called Maria. But its just a fun thing she's got a partner and I'm not looking for one yet."

"Oh, you really are stretching your horizons."

"You bet. I spent too long as a boring housewife. I want to get held as often as I can, loved as much as I can. I only decided yesterday that I needed to get out and live. And I'm making up for lost time." Sarah smiled at Lucy, it felt good to talk and she was beginning to feel horny again already.

"So what do you want for this big night out with a very lucky lady."

"I was after a manicure, my hair done. And I was thinking maybe an intimate wax, you know."

"Mmm, you could have the wax, but you would be better off doing what I did and having electrolysis. Removes the hair forever so you don't have to keep going through the waxing. Look at this."

Lucy stood reached up under her dress and pulled down her panties. Lifting the hem of her dress she exposed her bald pussy.

Sarah gazed at the tall blonde's beautiful pussy, the lips pouting just a little and glistening with a little hint of her moisture.

"Feel how smooth it is." Lucy said huskily.

Sarah ran her hand over the bald mons and slid a finger into the thick folds of Lucy lips before gently separating the delicate tissue to look at Lucy's dripping pussy.

"Looks good enough to eat." Sarah grinned up at the woman.

"Well why don't you" Lucy breathed and lightly put her hand on the back of Sarah's head gently pushing her closer to the moist pussy.

Sarah moved closer and breathed in Lucy's scent. She pressed her face into the bare pussy her tongue spreading the lips and running up the slit to graze Lucy's clit before descending to plunge into Lucy's juicy hole. Lucy murmured encouragement as Sarah's tongue again found the hard clit and began to tease it.

Sarah used her fingers to separate the fleshy cunt lips and sucked Lucy's clit into her hot mouth as two of her fingers slid without resistance into the moist depths of Lucy's pussy. Sarah began to saw her fingers in and out of Lucy as her tongue continued to tease her clit. Suddenly Lucy pressed Sarah's head hard into her pussy as her body convulsed in orgasm.

When she had recovered her breath Lucy leant down and kissed Sarah loving the taste of her own juices on her customers face.

"Oh babe you're good, I can't wait to taste you as well, but first lets see if we can get rid of that fuzz, yeah."

"Mmm, suits me. Where do we start." Sarah asked her.

"Bring your coffee through here" Lucy said as she dropped her skirt and walked back through the main salon. She took Sarah to a small room containing a chair that looked like it came from a gynaecologist examination room.

"Take of your dress and knickers and climb up there dear while I get everything ready." Lucy told her.

Sarah took off her clothes and climbed onto the chair as Lucy went back into the salon, she returned with a small box with a long lead attached.

"Now this won't hurt as I do it, it will just get a bit warm and tingle a bit. But it will be quite tender afterwards. I can give some cream to rub into the skin that will take most of that away."

Lucy looked at Sarah's crotch for the first time.

"Wow, I've never seen a pussy looking like that. What happened to you." Lucy whispered awed at the sight of Sarah's huge pussy lips.

Sarah reddened in embarrassment.

"I like to stretch them, it feels so good when the skin is stretched taught just past the point of hurting. I know I'm weird, but I like the effect they are having on people."

"They are incredible." Lucy carefully spread Sarah's lips and pulled them down slowly marvelling as the skin stretched out. "How long did it take you to get them that big."

"Well I started pulling on them years ago when I was masturbating but eventually I made up some weighted clamps so that my hands were free to do other things if you know what I mean. Open them up and see what I've done to my clit as well."

Lucy gently parted the massive lips and stared at Sarah's clit. She had never seen such a huge clit, she couldn't resist putting her head between Sarah's thighs and rasping her tongue over the huge organ to see if it was still as sensitive as it should be. Judging by the way Sarah moaned and her thighs clamped onto the side of Lucy's head she guessed it was.

"That's incredible." she breathed as she pulled back. "We had better get on or you will never get out for your date."

For the next hour Lucy worked on removing Sarah's hair. It wasn't very comfortable but for Sarah the slight pain and constant contact with her pussy Kept her on the verge of orgasm for almost the whole time.

As Lucy was finishing off Sarah was embarrassed by one of the salon girls walking in on them. Sarah couldn't cover herself as Lucy was still working on her crotch. The girl, Sarah remembered she was called Sam, set to work on Sarah's hair after a few appreciative comments about Sarah's body.

A few minutes later another girl joined them and to Sarah's surprise strapped her arms to the chair, the soft straps covered most of her hand leaving only half of each finger free. Without saying a word she began Sarah's manicure.

Lucy stood up and put away her equipment.

"This is how some of us have our own manicures and hair done after hours. Just relax and enjoy honey."

Lucy returned her head between Sarah's legs and again parted Sarah's lips. She began lapping at Sarah's exposed pussy making Sarah moan with passion. As Lucy's oral attention intensified Sarah felt her orgasm building.

Suddenly Lucy sucked Sarah's engorged clit into her mouth as Sam leant over and kissed Sarah deeply. Sarah shrieked into Sam's mouth as her body erupted into orgasm. After she had been held on the verge of cumming for so long Sarah's orgasm was incredibly intense, her arms pulled at the bindings on the chair as her body convulsed.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12