Sarah Acts on Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ibsarahh
ibsarahh
72 Followers

I fell to my knees, partly out of weakness, and turned to lick the last drips from Bob's cock head.

Brian stood watching and rubbed hid cock head on my other cheek. Then he said, "Damn, that's the hottest time I've ever had!"

I kissed his cock and Bob's one more time before standing up to gather myself. I pulled my top over my head forgetting I had cum on my face and tits, by now it was too late, and then put my skirt on only buttoning the top two buttons.

As I got in my car Bob was looking at my bra on the passenger seat and said "may we have something to remember you buy?"

I said I guess it would be ok and handed it to him. I reached in my purse and handed Brian my panties. I thanked them for the drinks and fun evening and drove off. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my face as I drove home while I could feel Bob's jizz oozing from my cunt and ass onto my skirt.

When I got there I wiped my pussy with a tissue and went into the apartment building. As I walked up the stairs to the entrance two young guys I had never seen before were leaving and held the doors for me.

They looked me over and said "I wish we were at that party!"

When I got to my apartment I looked in the mirror and saw I still had some cum on my hair near my ear and my skirt was revealing most of my pussy too! From the back you could see the wetness from my juices as well as Bob's cum. I showered and wanted to cum again but my pussy and ass hurt too much from Bob's slapping them.

I lay in my bed wondering what my next move would be. I did expose myself and got more than I had expected but didn't hit that high I had before. I had also experienced some things I had never done before and felt more empowered than before, so it was a success that way. But what was next?????

We'll have to see!

ibsarahh
ibsarahh
72 Followers
12