Sarah and Ben Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

"Ben, Sarah has been true to you since...since that time. She did do three more parties after you left her, only because Bob insisted and she had promised to do them. She has not done anything but strip since then though. She needs you Ben. She will waste away if you don't come back to her. She has been seeing a doctor you know."

"A doctor? She's dating a doctor?"

"No, she is seeing a shrink for her health. She has been devastated by all of this, especially you leaving her."

"Yeah? A shrink huh? Why should I believe you? How do I know that you aren't trying to get me back so you can use both of us in your schemes?"

"First of all I have no schemes. I will admit that I wanted to fuck you, and you were far better than I thought you would be. I have no other agenda other than getting you two back together. I have made a mess of things and should never have pushed Sarah to go to work at the club like I did."

"Yeah? I don't know. What Sarah did to us, to me, and to herself is pretty much more than most would forgive a spouse for. Name one reason why I should give her another chance."

"You still love her Ben. I can see it in your eyes."

"Oh yeah, that is reason enough for me to go back and try it again with her. You can see that I still love her in my eyes."

"Don't be sarcastic Ben. I mean it. I know that you haven't gone out at all since moving here. I know that you have not filed for divorce, and I know that you mention her at work in positive fashion too."

He turned and started to walk into the house. He unlocked his door and then turned to me, as I stood outside on his lawn where we had been talking.

"Want a cup of coffee June?"

I nodded and entered the house just behind him. His place was very clean and plain. No pictures on the wall, no 'this is my place' mark from him. It looked pretty much like a furnished house waiting for a new tenant.

"Nice place Ben."

"Its a dump June. I just don't feel right here with the way things are."

"So, what are you thinking Ben? Do you want to try again with Sarah? Can you forgive her and move on?"

"I'm not sure June. I have been thinking about Sarah ever since I moved here. I just don't know. There are some strong images that are ingrained into my mind that will be hard to overcome. Yes, I still love Sarah. I still want her. I just don't know if I can handle the new Sarah. I was very devastated and hurt by her actions and the lying. I can overcome that part, but the pain of betrayal is what will be hard to forget."

"Ben, she honestly doesn't know that I am here right now. I cam because she has been living like a zombie since you left. She still dances, but then she goes home and sit around doing nothing. She keeps looking over old scrapbooks of you two in happier times. She needs you in her life Ben. She needs you to love her. She needs your touch and your helping hand. She needs you Ben, badly."

"I don't know June. This has been a real shock to my system. I don't think I could ever trust her again you know. Afterall, she broke our most sacred trust once, and then she didn't just fuck around on me with one guy, she fucked many men."

"Does is help to know that she felt nothing for them other than the sex she was getting from them. She only loves you Ben. She just fucked those other men. She didn't feel anything for them other than the moment of sexual gratification she got from them."

"But she lied to me, her husband. She cheated on me. Why couldn't have I been enough for her? Why didn't she tell me her fantasies? Maybe we could have explored them together rather than me finding out like I did."

"And you didn't get your pound of flesh back out of her Ben? What about your week with Candy? The way you left and the things you said to her? You don't think that didn't hurt her? It did. It hurt her deeper than you will ever know."

"I don't know how to fix this June. How do I take her back and then begin to trust her again after all of this? Trust is a very large part of marriage and something like this destroys that trust completely. How can we go on after all we have been through?"

"It won't be easy Ben...just take one step at a time and try. Please say you are willing to try."

"I'll think about it June. No promises. I will keep thinking about it though."

I left feeling much better. Ben did love Sarah still. He was thinking about her and he would think about trying again. That was far more than I could have hoped for. I got home and Sarah didn't ask where I had been overnight. I had stayed at a motel, even though Ben had offered his room. I felt that it would be best to not accept and stay in the motel. If Sarah ever found out I didn't want to have to try to convince her that nothing had happened between us other than talk.

Several weeks went by and just before Christmas Eve there was a knock at our door. Sarah opened it and then stepped back in silence. Ben strode through the door with presents in hand and a uncertain smile on his face.

"Uh, hi Sarah. I brought you some gifts. Umm, where would you like me to put them?"

Sarah was white as a ghost and not saying anything. Tears welled in her eyes as she struggled to say something. I took the presents from Ben and put them near our pitiful tree. Ben stood in front of Sarah looking at her. He was not saying anything and Sarah just stood there not able to talk either.

The tears running down her face seemed to break Ben's silence. He stepped up to her and reached out, wiping her tears away.

"Don't cry Sarah. Please don't cry. I...you...I mean..."

He pulled her close to him and just hugged her. He had tears in his eyes. He looked at me over her shoulder and then looked away. I took the hint and went into the kitchen. I heard them talking and crying. After a bit they both came into the kitchen where I had coffee ready for them. I made to leave.

"Don't go June. I...we would like you to stay and talk to us."

"Ben, I don't want to intrude. You two need to talk to each other."

"June, Ben and I have talked. We want you to stay and talk with us for now. We have a lot of ground to cover and you will be a help to both of us."

With both of them asking me to stay, what was I supposed to do? I stayed. We talked into the night. They slept seperately, Ben on the couch and Sarah in her room. I slept pretty well for the first time in a long time. Things were looking up.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12