Sarah and Friends Get Attention Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah ends up in the ghetto.
11.2k words
3.86
62.8k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

For those readers beginning with this story, I would appreciate it if you would start with parts 1 and 2 in this series. It will make a lot better reading.

Sarah slept from 4:30 Saturday afternoon until almost 11 Sunday morning. She woke with a start as she wanted to know what time it was and if we were still going to John and Anne's.

I assured her there was plenty of time and not much to do to get ready. I had another of my sleeveless t-shirts and the shortest skirt I could locate, precut and ready. I gave her time for a hot bath and plenty of black coffee.

Anne said they were feeding us lunch, so Sarah could hold off till then. I helped her into her sandals and we were ready to go.

It was only three blocks to the party, but we drove because I wasn't sure how late or in what condition we would be returning.

As we got in the car, I reached through her sleeveless t-shirt and pulled her breasts through the sleeves. The marks from Earl's abuse were still there, but you really had to look hard to notice.

I then put my wife's tits back in their place, reached over gave her a big wet kiss and asked her if she was ready for more entertainment and drove the short distance to Anne and Johns.

It had been a wonderful two days in terms of putting the spice back into our life AND into our sex life. I asked Sarah if she was still on board with her 9 day commitment and I asked her how her body was rebounding from the sexual attention she was receiving.

Sarah said I love you Gary I am more committed to my promise than when I made it. I know I mentioned something about seeing where we are after next Sunday, but the way I am feeling, I could never return to what we had become.

She continued, we will need to work on fitting this new life into our old schedule. As for my body, it has never hurt so much, and felt so good at the same time.

Just the t-shirt rubbing against my nipples hurts. It is hard to sit because my ass is raw, and it is hard to stand because when I put my legs together, it tightens the muscles in my vagina. Otherwise I am in a constant state of arousal and my crotch hasn't been dry in two days.

As we knocked, Anne immediately opened the front door. She was wearing a tube top that left the underside of her breasts totally exposed and a pair of thong panties.

John proceeded to give Sarah a big hug, and unlike last time, he reached through the big arms of her sleeveless t-shirt and gave each nipple a good squeeze.

Not to be out done, I gave Anne a big hug and lifted her top over her tits so that I could kiss each of her nipples.

This time, I was fully aware of what they were up to and had no complaints.

I was a little concerned because Sarah seemed to cringe with John's attention to her already sensitive nipples, but I guessed, if Sarah could manage I was OK with it.

Just as we got through the door, Harold and Julie walked in behind us. Both Harold and John were dressed as I was in shorts and t-shirt.

Julie on the other hand was wearing stick on pasties to cover her nipples and a very, very short skirt. It was obvious that each of us had already ditched the undergarments.

John already had the burgers on the grill and he made it clear that he was planning to be busy with the entertainment so we should each feel free to help ourselves to the bar. He handed each of us our first drinks and told us to make ourselves comfortable.

We all gravitated to the lounge chairs in the back yard where shy little Anne broke the ice by challenging Sarah and Julie to confess to what had transpired since we said our goodbye's late Friday night.

Julie started by saying Harold had me dress in this same skirt and a simple little tank top. He insisted on no panties or Bra, and he took me to a western theme bar.

She continued, I was instructed to dance with anyone that asked and to tease their cocks as best I could. It was kind of crowded and we got a table with another couple.

Each time I got up from the table, my hairless cunt was in plain view. Not that it mattered much because I danced almost every dance for the entire evening.

I was squeezed and pinched, fingered and groped by every cowboy in the place lucky enough to get to the head of the line.

I tongue kissed a lot of cowboys and rubbed so many hard cocks on the dance floor that I lost count, and one guy even held my skirt hem above my waist so his buddies could get a picture when I fingered my vagina.

Everyone in the place saw that one and applauded. When I used the ladies room, I was sand witched between these two studs just outside the ladies room door.

I couldn't get away until I gave each one a blow job right there in the crowded hallway. The best part was that I had waited so long to get to the restroom, I did the pee dance while I sucked them off.

Amie then told her story of John taking her to a strip club on the other side of town and entered her in amateur night.

I was so nervous Anne said, that waiting for my name to be called I just knew I couldn't go through with it. As luck would have it I was the second girl called.

Having seen the first girl's routine, I climbed up the steps to center stage and started rotating my hips to the music. I was just starting to feel comfortable when the first song ended.

For the second song, I had been instructed to remove my top. Since all I was wearing was a sports bra, I seductively reached and pulled it over my head.

While I was waiting my turn I noticed that there wasn't much of an audience. As I took off my top the entire place seemed to have filled and they were all yelling in approval.

By the time I finished the second song the place was going crazy yelling take it off, take it off. I was so nervous that when the third dance started I actually stumbled when I pulled down my thong and exposed myself to this group of horny patrons.

Unlike the first girl, I couldn't keep my legs from shaking, so instead of dancing the third song, I lay on my back and fingered myself to a massive orgasm.

John told me later that the guys in the front row got quite a show.

As I got off the stage and went to join John to await the results of the contest, a fat bald guy shoved $100 into my hand and asked for a private dance.

He positioned me on his lap facing him. He proceeded to spend the next two songs finger fucking me and tormenting my tits.

When he was done a second patron gave me $200 and had me sit in the same position. The difference this time was that he was a muscle bound stud and he picked me up like a child and held my dripping wet pussy directly over his hard cock.

He lowered me slowly until I was impaled by his manhood. He would lift me a few inches and then drop me.

It was not very comfortable landing in his lap each time, but each landing also forced his cock deep into my cunt. I got one pretty intense orgasm and a cunt full of hot sperm before I finished and found my way over to John.

In all there were six contestants and in addition to the lap dance money they gave me first place and a check for $300.

Everyone turned to Sarah who simply said, "Gary took me shopping for shoes". No one believed her so she had to explain her fuck encounter with Henry and Earl. When she finished, Anne and Julie both decided they needed new shoes.

The party had started slowly, but with the consumption of John's gourmet burgers and a few more rounds of drinks it was only a matter of time till the "entertainment" began.

Once again it was Julie who started the festivities. She said it has come to my attention that I need group approval for this intimate group to have access to the other members when the urge for sex strikes.

This could involve threesomes, wife swapping or anything that does not intentionally hurt their spouse, she continued. Rather than vote, is there anyone opposed to participating in this after tonight's get together?

The room was silent. Julie proceeded with a slow sensual striptease to remove her skirt and a quick tug on each pasty to expose her hard nipples.

She lay on her back on the mats provided, spread her legs as far as humanly possible and said, Gary, tonight I am not waiting my turn. I have waited a long time for this.

You get to choose the hole, but I need your hard cock inside me said Julie.

She lay on her back with her legs parted and bent at the knees as I moved between them. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit from her little asshole to her swollen clitoris.

And then I pushed into her all the way in a single motion until she engulfed me and our pubic bones came together.

As I lay down on her we kissed. Her arms held me tightly as we slowly began to move in the familiar way that normally only husbands and wives do after they have been married for years.

I looked at Sarah who smiled her approval. It just felt so natural after all the years of teasing that my cock in her vagina would feel so right.

She matched me stroke for stroke as everyone watched. This was anything but love making. It was cold hard sex at its best. She moaned every time I thrust forward and she whimpered every time I pulled my cock part way out.

Without missing a beat, I placed her legs on my shoulders for deeper penetration. After all her years of getting stretched by her husband's large piece of meat, she felt so tight.

I was determined to make up for my smaller size dick, with a longer lasting erection. It took about twenty minutes before Julie screamed "Fuck my cunt as hard as you can Gary, I am ccuuuummmiiinnnng."

With that she started bucking underneath me to the point that I was afraid I would be thrown off. She must have had 5 or 6 orgasms before she finished.

I had not cum, so I turned her over and unceremoniously slipped the tip of my 8 inches past her sphincter muscle. I gave her a moment to acclimate to her intruder and then with one good thrust, buried myself in her ass.

She was ready in no time for me to start pounding away at her rear entry. It took about ten minutes of constant penetrating to bring her off for the second time this afternoon.

This time she squeezed her ass muscles in time to my rhythm and I could last no longer. I dumped load after load of hot dick juice as deep as I could get it.

Everyone was just watching, and I had already completed 2 of my afternoon's fantasies.

Julie joined me on a single lounge, both naked, without cleaning up and declared that she was ready for act two as an observer.

Anne took Harold's hand and led him to center stage. The thing we had all worried about was about to happen. Tiny little 4'10, 98 pound Anne stripped her tube top and pink panties and then proceeded to unzip Harold's monster.

At 6'4 and what I would guess 230 he was a very well proportioned man.

None of us could figure out how Anne was going to take his 10 inches into her tiny hole.

I knew from experience that Anne's vagina was the tightest place I had ever inserted my hard dick.

We all admired the effort as she lay Harold on his back and sat squarely on his face. What we all thought was a good compromise on her part was only the main event preparation.

Harold used his hands to steady her and he used his tongue to spread her vaginal lips and lubricate her as best he could.

Anne really got into it and as she started rocking back and forth, her juices began to leak all over Harold's face.

In no time she was screaming in ecstasy with her first orgasm of the day. Harold continued until her shaking stopped and the screaming could no longer be heard down the block.

Anne returned from her trip pretty quickly. She used her tongue on Harold's dick until he was lubricated enough for her. She lay on her back right where I had fucked Julie and politely said I am ready for it big guy.

Harold positioned himself at her entrance and we all held our breath as the head of his dick opened her up. He pushed until he had about three inches inside.

It was obvious to everyone, that Anne's pussy was really being stretched beyond what she could handle.

She simply looked him in the eye and said "John asked me to do this so let's see how deep you can go".

Harold began to push forward.

Anne never flinched.

She took the entire 10 inches in her love canal, let out a deep moan and said to Harold "FUCK ME HARD".

Harold didn't want to split her open, but since she asked for it, he started thrusting with his hips and soon they were in a nice hard rhythm that reached orgasm for Anne after taking about fifteen minutes of vaginal punishment.

She was so small and so tight that once she lost herself in orgasmic heaven, she brought Harold with her.

His grunts were matching her moans and screams as they both came multiple times.

As he pulled his semi hard dick from deep inside Anne, she lay there unable to move as tears ran down her face.

Before anyone could move to assist her, she sat up and said "God that hurt, but it was more than worth it".

As she took her seat on the lounge with Harold she said give me a minute to compose myself and I will be ready for you to fuck me in the ass.

None of us believed that would happen, but then we had not believed she would have taken him in her cunt either.

All eyes turned to Sarah and John. As Sarah stood up, she removed her top and unfastened her skirt.

She walked over to John and said she had something to tell everyone.

Sarah said "I want to apologize for something I sort of implied to the rest of you." She continued, I am standing here naked as a way of saying, there is no way to hide what I did.

Last week I told everyone about my dinner with John. I let everyone believe that it was John that was making the advances. The fact is that, though he would have Fucked me silly if we had not been interrupted, It was me that had made the advances.

Looking at Anne, she apologized and then she looked directly at John and continued "John, I am really sorry and I would like to make it up to you right now - -Please fuck me.

With that entrance to the main stage, she led John to the center of the mat where she wouldn't allow him to assist in slowly removing his clothes.

While this was happening I nudged Julie and whispered, there appears to be a big puddle on the ground, directly under your ass.

As usual she was quick to respond with "I was just borrowing it from you anyway. Sarah tells me you have plenty more where that came from."

Sarah had John lay on his back. She took his hard thick five inches and bathed it with her tongue.

She continued to suck him deeper into her mouth at the same time she was massaging his balls with her finger tips.

Sarah then swallowed his prick and proceeded to send him over the edge with one of what had become her specialty blow jobs.

We all heard the popping sound in her throat as she pulled his rod out past her gag muscles.

After licking him back to hardness, Sarah let John mount her and Fuck her cunt with his rod.

As he pumped for all he was worth, she moved her legs up onto his shoulders and took the vaginal pounding for a long time before she started to buck in the midst of an obvious orgasm.

She begged him to fuck his slut harder as she came again and again.

John exploded in her pussy and as the cum dripped from her hole he continued to pound her with his thrusts.

As they were finishing, I looked at Sarah and saw a beautiful woman that had just been transformed into my own personal nymph.

They lay in a pool of cum as they slowly returned from their sex afterglow.

Anne said to Harold I think the alcohol consumption has been reduced, but so have the inhibitions.

To which Harold sort of wondered out loud did anyone here in their wildest dreams ever consider this as a possible outcome. I know what it has done for Julie and I and I just want to thank Anne and Sarah for going along.

I asked John if he was ready for another round. When his stiff dick confirmed it, I kind of took over.

With Sarah still lying on the mat, I had Harold lay next to her.

I had Anne lubricate his monster with her tongue.

I told Sarah that I was ready to watch her take Harold in her ass.

She looked a little dazed from the pounding John had given her, but she smiled in anticipation as I helped her up.

After lubricating her butt hole with my tongue and fingers, I helped her line up her hole with Harold's hard dick.

I had Anne guide his prick into my wife's ass hole.

When she felt him at her back door, Sarah started applying pressure by lowering herself in a squatting position until she had impaled herself on the entire 10 inches.

With her basically sitting on his groin, I pushed her backward until her dripping wet pussy was in plain view of the entire group.

I asked Harold to hold still as I managed to get my entire eight inches into her womb.

It was obvious that Sarah was in pain, but by holding both our dicks still until she was used to her intruders, we were then able to start to build a rhythm where Harold would push deeper as I pulled out and I would push as he pulled.

Sarah was able to relax and accept the discomfort of having Harolds ten inches in her ass and my dick in her cunt.

Sarah's pain turned to ecstasy as the pounding continued. Once we had that all worked out, I had Sarah open her mouth and accept Johns dick between her lips.

Now my wife of 15 years was split and spread wide open with a hard cock in every one of her three holes.

I did my best to pinch her sensitive nipples to create a fourth sensation for my wife.

When Sarah came, I thought she was going to get ripped open as all three of us filled a hole with our spunk at the same time.

I could feel Harold's massive explosion through the thin membrane separating Sarah's Vaginal and rectal holes.

We were no longer fucking my wife in any sort of rhythm, and Sarah was screaming as we both pushed at the same time, filling her to the point I thought she would pass out.

She just kept screaming as John would pull his dick from her throat in what sounded like "Fuck me, fuck me Fuuuucccckkkk meeeeeeee."

This lasted for the better part of an hour and it only ended when all three cocks were limp.

Sarah never moved. Anne just found a blanket and left her on the mat, with cum dripping from every hole and a great big grin on her face. She had actually passed out.

With the guys all taking a moment to recover, Julie took my dirty cock and licked me clean.

She then sucked me to another hard on which I have to admit wasn't quite as good as Sarah's dick swallowing abilities, but was still a pretty good blow job.

I looked at the cum dripping from her mouth and said to Julie I may have fulfilled your request to Fuck you in all three of your holes, but don't get the Idea that I am done using your body.

I will need some help, but I want to send you to the place Sarah is currently visiting.

I stood and took Anne over to the mat and said that I had some unfinished business from Friday night when Sarah and Harold stole the show.

I gave her a big wet kiss as she sat next to me on the mat. I was massaging her tits and as she stroked my cock, I slowly moved my hand down her tummy, and opened her vaginal lips as she spread her legs to allow access.

I inserted my finger until it was buried in her snatch. I pushed a second and then a third finger into her love box. She lay back on her elbows and thoroughly enjoyed my attention between her legs.

When I had lubricated my fingers, I turned her over to her stomach. I moved down and spread her legs.

I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks and I started slowly licking her ass hole.

She had obviously gotten the message and seemed to really enjoy the preparation of her hole for my use.

Once there was a little puddle of my saliva coating her brown passage, I used my index fingers to spread her apart.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers