Sarah & Steve Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah experiments further.
930 words
3.69
80.3k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

Sarah's new approach to sex excited and encouraged Steve and made him want to go further still. Fucking Sarah's ass was a real turn-on, even more because he had wanted to do it for so long. But he knew that he had to go at her pace, that she called the shots more than ever before.

So, he was disssapointed, frustrated and felt more than down, when his attempts to repeat the exercise were sharply rebuffed the following night. "No", was the single word that passed Sarah's lips as she pushed his hands away and shifted in bed so that she was no longer lying with her back to him.

Minutes later Steve's mind spun in surprise and anticipation when he felt his wife's hand on his now flaccid cock.

"What's wrong with this?" she scolded, a terse note of sarcasm in her voice.

"S-sorry?" he replied, taken completely by surprise by her actions and the way she spoke.

"You are a little wimp sometimes," she continued, "pathetic aren't you?"

He just lay there, unsure what to say or do, his cock flickering into life and growing slowly as it responded to her touch. She squeezed it hard, taking the edge of the start of his erection and hurting him mildly.

"I said, 'you are pathetic, aren't you?'," she repeated. "I excpect an answer."

"Well, yes, I suppose..." he found himself saying.

"Yes, you are. Well, I think you should be wearing these not me."

As she spoke, Sarah was slipping her black lacy panties off her hips and down her legs. Almost as soon as they were past her ankles, she guided them over his, smacking his left leg into place when it awkwardly missed entering the knickers as they were pulled onto him.

"Lift", she ordered, as she pulled the panties over his hips. He eased his bottom off the bed and felt the lace and silk cover his ass and encase his semi-erect cock.

"Mmm," said Sarah, almost to herself as she allowed her hand toplaye round the top of his thigh and the edge of the panties, "not very smooth. I may have to do something about that."

Then, as if conscious that she should be talking to him, she turned back to Steve and began to stroke his cock again through the black lace front of the panties. As it stiffened once more, she sat up beside him, completely naked, nipples very erect.

She took her hand off his cock, and held his right hand instead. Guiding it onto the swelling now making the panties bulge.

"You do it," she said, "While I watch."

He slowly stroked his prick watching her as she played with her nipples and allowed a finger to stray around her pussy.

He began to slip his hand inside the panties and onto his now swollen prick. Sarah looked sternly at him and slapped his face, hard - harder, in truth, than she intended but she didn't let him know.

"No!" she exclaimed, "from here". And she once again put his hand onto his cock through the panties.

Stung and, again, surprised by the slap, Steve did as he was told. Looking her up and down in admiration at her beauty and sensuality, Steve stroked his cock and felt the pre-cum drip onto his body and felt it soak through the panties.

"Look me in the eyes," he pleaded, "please".

She didn't answer, but locked eyes with him, then looked down at his groin. As she watched him wank, she allowed a smirk to cross her face, a smile that contained a hint of evil and a huge amount of sexuality and lust.

She looked back into his eyes and teased him as she spoke.

"Come on you wimp," she mocked. "Cum for me, you pathetic creature. Just look at you, desperate to cum, wearing women's panties. What a wanker. yes, that's right, you are just a little wanker aren't you?"

She laughed as she spoke, and continued, "See if u can cum, u little worm. Come on, pump that hot, milky spunk into my panties. Come on, I'm going to cum. Watch my body. You can have it when I say so, but for now, you can just watch, because I'm cumming!"

As she spoke, she closed her eyes, let out a low moan and he watched as her body shook, her finger working fast in and out of her cunt. As she shook, her tits moved to their own rhythm and within a second he knew he was going to blow his load. When came, he couldn't stop pumping as the hot, sticky fluid filled the panties and seeped through his pubic hair. He felt it trickle down his legs, slipping under him, still in the knickers, round to his ass.

She smiled down at him again, still with a mocking tinge in her eyes.

"Good?" she asked, but didn't wait for a reply.

He put his thumbs under the waistband of the panties.

"No!" she said, firmly, "you will keep them on all night to sleep in. And tomorrow, I will find you a clean pair to wear."

Steve lay speechless, wondering what was happening to his marriage. Through his anxiety, though, he knew two things: whatever was going on was a huge turn-on and also that, whatever he may have thought before, he was no longer in control of his sex life with his wife.

Sarah smiled to herself as she lay down to sleep. So far, so good. Tomorrow, she would move things on even more...

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers