Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet, I get that, but maybe one day." He replied.

She laughed "I don't know about that, but in the right place at the right time....... Well, let's just say surprise me! .... But," she warned him, "You are going to have to take the consequences!"

They continued walking with her coat hanging on her shoulders and her breasts exposed to the breeze that was tickling her nipples. Tom put his mouth to her ear. "Do you like having your tits out?" Giving them a fondle as he spoke.

"..Never done it like this before. But ... Yes I like it." She replied. They were nearing her home now, but she didn't cover up. Her house had a narrow pathway up the side to give access to the rear. She steered him up into the gap between the houses and pushed him against the wall. She threw her arms around his neck allowing the coat to slide down her body and crumple in a heap around her ankles. She kissed him passionately, pressing her breasts into his chest. "Still want to take me on a picnic tomorrow?" she asked him. She almost didn't get the last word out for the force of his tongue pressing into her mouth.

They kissed for a long while before he said in low guttural voice "Pick you up at eleven."

She wriggled against him. "Make it 10.30!" She freed herself from his grasp, picked up her coat and trotted up the alley to go in the back gate.

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny, the forecast was good, both for the weather and for the picnic that Tom planned. He had been meticulous in his planning, a nice bottle of wine, sandwiches, fruit, a creamy dessert, and plastic cups all packed into the ice box. A blanket and a tablecloth, completed the equipment he needed. Should he take condoms? He pondered, would it be presumptive? Would it be outrageous to go without them and be prepared should the need arise? Yes, he decided a small packet would be slipped into his back pocket – just in case.

Sarah was ready when he drew up outside her house in his small 4 x 4. She came almost skipping down the few steps from the front door to the pavement. She was carrying a wicker shopping basket covered with a gingham cloth. It was 10.25am "I thought you were never coming!" she gasped as she climbed into the car.

"I'm not late!" protested Tom.

"I know, but it is such a lovely day and I'm so looking forward to it!" she replied.

"What's in the basket?" Tom asked.

She looked at him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek, said, "Never you mind! It's my contribution for the day. Tom let in the clutch and they drove away.

Tom drove into the countryside. "Where are we going?" Sarah asked.

Tom tapped the side of his nose and remarked "You'll see. - All right, I know this big country house where they let you into the grounds and you can park amongst the trees and we can have our picnic by the lake."

"Sounds lovely" she murmured.

He grinned, "Lovely day for a lovely girl."

She punched his arm "Smoothie!" "But," he thought to himself, "She is in fact looking lovely and she was, as he had asked her, wearing the button through summer dress that she had worn when they went to the cinema.

After about an hour's drive, Tom turned off the country lane they were on, through some big gates paid his entry fee and set off along the long straight drive towards the house. The grounds were essentially an old deer park, the deer were now gone and the public had access to the grounds and if they wished, the house too. Tom parked on the gravel and said, "Let's have a look round the house." They left the car and walked up to the main entrance. They were met by a smart, ex-military looking man who welcomed them with the news that the official tours did not start until 2.00pm. They decided to wander round on their own and set of so to do.

They walked hand in hand looking at the somewhat faded splendour of the rooms. It was clear that someone had, in the past, spent a great deal of money on the house. Sadly it needed an even greater amount spending on it now, hence the public access. As they went to the upper floors, they saw an enormous four poster bed with heavy draped curtains to pull right round. "Fancy a go on that?" Tom asked nodding towards the bed.

Sarah giggled, "Yes, but I wouldn't dare, I'd be afraid of damaging something!"

"I see, not scared of getting caught then?" Tom questioned her.

"We-ell," she hesitated, "maybe a little, but mainly I'd be worried that I'd put a toe through the curtains. Besides," she added, "once I got in, I probably wouldn't want to get out!"

"Well let's give it a try anyway!" suggested Tom and scooping her up, set to step over the red rope into the display area. Sarah let out a loud shriek and called out

"Tom! Put me down!" Just then a stern looking female warden walked round the corner and although saying nothing gave them "a look".

Sniggering, they left the room. They found a spiral staircase which took then up to the roof of one of the towers. They had a marvellous view over the surrounding countryside. Tom pointed out the woods at the back of the grounds, behind which the river that flowed through the grounds flowed. He told her, "Just the other side of those trees, the river forms a small lake and there's a nice spot for our picnic."

"Oh yes?" she retorted eyeing him quizzically but with a faint smile, "and how many women have you taken there?"

"Hardly any." He responded, "It was a favourite spot of my parents, they often brought us here." He took her in his arms, "It has the virtue," he said, "of being nicely private."

"It's not bad up here," Sarah murmured, responding by pressing her body against his as they kissed.

"No," he agreed, "It's not bad, a tad exposed," The stone wall round the small tower only being a little above his waist, "and not very comfortable."

She smiled and said, "I've got a present for you."

"A present? Why, what have you done?"

She grinned and said "It's more something like I haven't done. – Look!" she pulled the top of her dress away from her body to reveal her breasts unfettered by any underwear.

"Oh Sarah!" he exclaimed and he had the top two button of her dress undone in a trice. He slid his hands inside the dress and round to her bare back and in doing so, popped the third button off her dress. It skidded, bouncing off the stone wall and to their feet.

She laughed, "Steady on! I'd rather undo them all than have you strip the rest of them off!"

"Do it then!" he told her. She stepped back and looking him straight in the eye, slowly undid every button on the dress, until her white lacy panties were revealed.

They embraced and held each other tight. He started to slide her dress off her shoulders. Without breaking her grasp of him, she said "Hold it Tiger! I don't trust you to not throw the dress over the wall!"

"Would you not like that?" he asked, still sliding her dress down her arms.

"It would be fun, but how would I get back to the car?" she asked him. He let go of her dress and kneeled down before her, kissing her nipples and belly. She melded her body to his touch. "Oh, Tom!"

"Don't you like it?" He asked.

"You know bloody well that I like it!" she exclaimed. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began drawing them downwards. "Tom....." She made no attempt to stop him. He was licking and kissing the undersides of her breasts, with occasion attention to her erect nipples. She stepped out of her panties and spread her legs slightly. He felt her between the legs and found a very moist labia. He settled back on his knees and began to apply his tongue to her nether regions. He juices really began to flow and he found his face wet with them. She sank her pelvis down on to his tongue and gasped "Let's go to your bloody picnic spot!"

He pulled away from her, picked up her discarded panties and dried her with them, then he wipe his face on them. "Would you do me a favour?" he asked as she began to haul her dress back up to he shoulders.

"What's that?" she asked in return.

"Leave these up here to be found by the next visitors."

"Whatever for?"

He grinned at her, "I just think it would be fun for some old fogies to find them and know what we've been doing."

"Oh go on then!" she exclaimed "I suppose that's better than leading me downstairs completely naked!"

"Oh no!" he said quickly, your suggestion is far better!"

She playfully slapped him and said "I can see you're going to be an expensive boyfriend, robbing me of underwear and ruining my dresses!"

He smiled and said "I wouldn't have it any other way."

He hung the sodden panties on the hand rail at the top of the spiral stairs. As she went down in front of him, they heard voices. Two young boys scampered up the stairs followed by their parents. Sarah hesitated as the boys approached, but Tom put his hands on her shoulders and propelled her downwards. She tried to hold her dress together where the missing button had been, but as she turned side ways to let the father pass on the stairs, her dress gaped and her navel came into view. The man did not notice, but the mother certainly did. Just then a young voice piped up, "Mum! It's great up here! Simon's found a handkerchief!"

"Well don't touch it!" The mother called out in response, casting a look at the two figures, now scurrying down the stairs.

They returned to the car laughing "How do you suppose she's going to explain that?" Sarah giggled.

"It'll be cinch." Remarked Tom. "Far easier than explaining a naked woman on the stairs!" The both laughed out loud at that.

Tom drove slowly over the grass in the direction of the woods, firstly because he wanted to get the exact spot and secondly to avoid drawing attention to themselves. As they drove, Sarah examined her belly though the gap in her dress. Tom noticed. "That's very nice, you should put it on show more often." Sarah grinned, she was proud of her flat belly, but had never been one for bare midriffs much. Perhaps she should surprise him one day. She felt very strange being naked under her dress, not badly strange, but pleasantly strange, she might try this again too.

The car stopped and Tom said "This is as far as we can go with the car, we have to walk the rest." They got out of the car, the area was deserted, the shade provided by the trees was a pleasant contrast to the hot sun that was now beating down. The six inch long grass was cool on her feet as Sarah stepped out of the car. She quickly slipped off her sandals and decided to walk barefoot to get the full effect. Their ardour of earlier had cooled a little and as they collected the picnic hamper and the basket that Sarah had brought, Tom noticed she had left her sandals in the car. "Er... is there anything else you want to leave in the car?" he asked cheekily.

"Like what? She replied.

"Err... I don't know.... er .... maybe your dress....?" He said with a grin.

"Watch it buster, or you'll pay the consequences!" she laughed.

About fifty yards or so after leaving the car, Tom pushed through a small gap in the bushes and called "Ah-ha!" this is it!" Sarah followed him through the gap, the leaves of the bushes tickling her belly through the gaping front of her dress. Beyond the bushes, there was a sun dappled grassy knoll about twenty feet square with a small sandy shelving beach into the beautifully clear river water.

"This is lovely." She said, "Is it the same as you remember?"

"It's a little more over grown now but that makes it just that little more private." Tom told her.

"Well now, Mr. Ward, what would you be wanting "private" for?" she said giggling and giving him a push.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, opening the cool box. She nodded. "Well go and have a paddle or something, while I prepare a sumptuous feast." She walked out into the sun, and dipped her feet in the cool water. It was a bit cold! But she soon got used to it. She found the shore shelved quite steeply and she was soon up to her knees in water, just wetting the hem of her dress. "Why don't you go right in?" Tom called to her.

"Because I don't have a swimming costume!" she called back. "Yes you have!" he answered, "I think the one you have on is perfect!" She looked down at her dress now wet for about two inches from the hem.

"You are incorrigible." She called out.

"So encourage me!" he retorted.

"Is lunch ready?" she asked, "I'm hungry."

"Coming right up!" he called.

Tom had set the picnic on a smooth piece of grass, that had about fifty-fifty shade and sun. It was pleasantly warm. She lay down on one side of the blanket, he lay on the other the folded tablecloth was between them. He poured the wine and they helped themselves to the food. When it came to the creamy dessert, he produced two long spoons with which to eat it. There were two different flavours. "Which do you prefer, strawberry or peach?" he asked .

"Strawbeery." She said and then giggled at her slip of the tongue.

"Sorry no beer, have some more wine." He laughed. She took some more wine.

As he tucked into his dessert, he said "Mmmm, this peach is delicious, here try some." She leant forward and opened her mouth and he reached out with his long spoon full of dessert. At the last second, his arm jerked and the dessert fell from the spoon into her cleavage.

"Eeeooohhh!" she exclaimed, "you did that on purpose!"

"Don't move" he said urgently, "I'll get it!" He came round to her side of the blanket and opened her dress at the top. The piece of dessert was lodges between her breasts and he applied his tongue to it. Not licking it up, he smeared the dessert all over one breast. Then he began to lick and suck in earnest. Sarah lay back and allowed him to clean her up in the most delightful way. Her legs began to spread as he applied his weight to them. Soon he was supporting his weight with his knees and his hands flat on the ground. Gradually he moved up her body so their lips could meet. At this point he allowed his weight to rest on her body.

They lay there kissing for some time. Her arms were round his neck pulling his face to hers. Then she pulled his shirt up at the back and began rubbing her hands over his skin. Nothing was being said all this time, eventually she tried to pull his shirt off over his head. He had to kneel up and take it off himself . As he went to get back down on her, she pushed him off her to one side. She turned him onto his back on the cool grass and straddled his shins. She then undid his belt and the waistband of his shorts, opening up the zip and reaching down into his jockeys to put her hand round his penis. She settled her mouth round it and began to work it up and down with her hand. Wanking him into her mouth.

Soon, he groaned, "I'll be coming soon."

She rolled over on to her back, her dress open to her waist "Get on top of me and fuck my tits." She told him. He divested himself of his shorts and jockeys, bringing his hands to each side of her breasts, with his prick between them. He began thrusting faster and faster, his foreskin being rubbed by the pressure of her breasts. "That's it spray me with cum!" She gasped, "Cover me in it!" It was not long before he was about to do just as she had asked, the pressure was building, building then suddenly he released a long string of semen up over her face and her hair even going on to the grass beyond her head. The second spurt was almost as strong, up to her forehead a third then reached her chin and neck. Whilst his prick was dribbling more cum on to her breasts, she was smoothing it all over them. He reached and scooped some of the cum off her face and rubbed it into her hair.

"Oooh! You bastard!" She gasped, "you knew exactly what to do!" He got off her and pulled up her dress to expose her sex, her labia was again glistening in the sunshine. He fingered her to a climax very quickly, during which she was thrashing about on the ground. As she came, he fell on her again, kissing her, until they were both exhausted.

They must have slept for a while, but when she woke, he was half laying on top of her, looking at her intensely. "Come on," he said, "Time for a swim." He scooped her up in his arms and walked into the water.

The water was hip deep on him before she realized that she still had on her dress. "My dress..... it's all I have to wear..." she began.

"Then we'll find out what it looks like wet." He told her.

"Take me back to the bank" He shook his head and grinned. "Oh do what the hell you like!" she said resignedly. He walked out until the water was chest high on him. By now of course her dress was wet everywhere except her shoulders anyway. He lowered her gently into the water and she stood before him, her arms around his neck. It was only then she realized that he was naked. She turned and pressed the side of her head to his chest her arms now round his waist. Her held her to him with one hand whilst with the other he ran his wet fingers through her cummed but still dry hair.

"How did you know I liked being cummed on?" she asked.

"You told me" he replied. "But the hair thing, I didn't know, but I couldn't resist rubbing it in when I saw where it landed. I suppose I was fulfilling a fantasy, I'd had for a long time."

"It was one of mine too, but it has never happened before!" she said and then added, "next time make a better job of it!" "What do you mean?" he asked. "Don't waste any, I want it all in my hair!" she uttered. They were beginning to chill a bit now, he began, "let me wash your hair......"

"No! leave it, you may be able to add to it later." She interrupted.

They went back to the remains of their picnic, her dress transparent with the wet, clinging to her curves. She took it off and laid on one of the bushes to dry. "It shouldn't take long, its only thin cotton." She said. They were both naked now, hidden from the main park by the bushes that surrounded them. They finished off the wine, well mostly she finished off the wine as Tom was conscious that he had to drive later on. Tom looked at his watch, it was still only 3.00pm, plenty of time yet. They also finished off the sandwiches and lay side by side, naked on the blanket. "Happy?" he asked.

"Couldn't be better." She replied.

He began to finger her labia gently. He was so gentle she closed her eyes and relaxed. In time her pelvis began to move slightly in harmony with his fingers. Her legs opened which allowed him better access, soon she was biting her lip and breathing fast. Then she began to whimper, even cry out. But he stifled her cries by placing his open mouth over hers. She responded by thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it until she had a racking orgasm. He pulled his face from hers, he was still frigging her to extend the orgasm as long as possible. As he leant over her, quite inadvertently, some spittle left his mouth and fell on her lip. She instantly licked it off her lips "More" she murmured. He was not sure what she meant, whether it was more fingering she needed or more spittle. He got the message when she opened her mouth wide for him to aim at. Two more lots went directly into her mouth which she swallowed.

He was now hard again and ready fuck her rotten. She was ready for him too, because as he presented the helmet of his prick at the entrance to her vagina, she spread her legs wide and then wrapped them round his waist. It took a while, but he was getting close again. Too late he tried to pull out but he was held in the vice like grip of her legs and he ended up shooting his load deep into her body. They collapsed in each other's arms and took some time to recover.

"Well Mr. Ward, you're certainly teaching a simple town girl some new tricks today! I have done things with you, that I have never done before." She looked at him seriously, "You get me out here, rip my dress, throw me in the river and then have your wicked way with me, cumming in me too!" Tom did not like the way this was looking, was he going to be accused of rape? He looked at her, her hair was plastered to her head, in a mixture of sweat, cum, sand and grass.