Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He studied his finger nails as he began, "Look Sarah, I'm sorry if it all went too far...."

"Not so fast mister," she interrupted. "I'm here to tell you that I wouldn't change a thing about today! I cannot ever have imagined having such a good time..... I was kidding!" With that, she threw her arms around him and kissed him like mad. They made themselves decent by dint of him putting his shorts back on and her putting on her (still slightly damp) dress she left it unbuttoned to the waist. He quite liked the effect as it clung to her and showed her shape nicely. She quite liked it as it was cooling in the afternoon sun.

"Shall we finish the picnic?" she asked.

He looked at the remains of the food that he had brought. What they hadn't rolled on or otherwise destroyed was now being consumed by flies. "Er.. there doesn't seem to be anything left." He said.

"Look in my basket." She said. There was some homemade cake, some little individual trifles which seem to have succumbed to the heat and they didn't smell exactly fresh plus some squirty cream. Also there was a half bottle of sparkling wine. She sliced up the cake and poured out some of the wine. She pushed the dodgy trifles to one side, "I should have put them in your cool box" she muttered.

He picked one up, sniffed it and said, "I don't think we can risk eating them.....so, I think we should have a bit of fun with them!" With that, he pulled open her dress and squashed the trifle, with it's paper container all over her abdomen!

"Yeeooouuukkk!" exclaimed Sarah. "You bastard!" Tom was immediately contrite.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me. I wasn't thinking, I do apologise! If I had thought it through......." Sarah looked at him with a sideways glance. Tom continued, "If I had thought it through...... I'd have....... Rubbed it in your hair!" Sarah burst out laughing, if fact she couldn't stop laughing. Tom was relieved, at least she saw the funny side of it. When Sarah had recovered sufficiently, she scraped some of the trifle off her chest with her hand and thrust it into Tom's face. Tom sat there allowing her to do it, he owed her that much. She took another handful and rubbed over his head. She then picked up the second trifle, which was laying there unused. Tom expected to get covered. Instead she sat there with the trifle on the flat of her hand and offered it to him. When he hesitated, a little movement of her hand and a nod of her head indicated that he should take it. He did so. "Go on then," She said quietly, "Wherever you like." Tom was staggered, he didn't know what to do.

With his free hand, he pointed to her breasts. She tilted her head a little as if to say "If you like." He pointed to her groin, again, she smiled a little and gave a similar gesture. He pointed to his own head, she laughed and shook her head. He pointed her head and she gave a little nod and spoke. "If that's what you want to do, but only if you jizz in it for me afterwards." She reached forward and undid the waistband of his shorts, put her hand in and pulled out his flaccid penis. She began to roll it between her thumb and fingers. Her other hand went to her lap, where she quickly undid another button in order to gain access to her vagina. She began to rub herself. "Do it NOW and make a good job of it!"

Tom slowly tipped the trifle out of the paper cup and let some of the custard run down her forehead. She sighed. Tom gained some confidence from that and began to massage the mess into her hair. He was surprised how much of a mess it made. He used both hands until her hair was unrecognisable, custard and fruit juice was running down her face, shoulders and chest. He put his clammy hands to her cheeks and kissed her.

She redoubled her efforts to give him an erection, not without success it has to be said. Soon she was wanking him properly, then she said "You do it and cover me." He took over and she concentrated on bringing herself to a climax. Not too much later, Tom was ready to shoot. He knelt up and pointed his purple tool at her face. This had an immediate effect on her own efforts and she was wanking herself madly as Tom shot his first and second loads over her face and hair. She came with a thrashing of her hips and more semen dropped on to her face. Tom knelt beside her and kissed her hard.

They lay there for a while, Sarah moved and said "I'd better get cleaned up, let's go in the water." He picked her up, kicking off his shorts and carried her into the river for a second time, dress and all. This time he tipped her backwards and washed her hair and face in the cool clear water. When he'd finished, they swam for a while. They were just about to emerge from the water when they heard what sounded like a small motorbike. In fact that's exactly what it was. It was one of the park keepers on a decrepit old moped. "Excuse me," He called out coming through the gap in the bushes. Tom dipped back down into the water to hide his nudity "The park is closing now, can I ask you to pack up and make your way to the gate please?" He surveyed the remains of the picnic and added, "Don't leave any litter!" He had a good look at Sarah in her transparent dress and smiled. "Come and visit us again!" Then he left.

Sarah gained the bank and took off her soaking dress and said "Well! I can't wear that in the car. She picked up Tom's discarded jockeys and pulled them on. Then she picked up his shirt and slipped that over her head. "That's me sorted." She announced and started to clear up the mess that had been their picnic. Tom picked up his shorts and announced "I'm fine too." They walked back to the car and as they drove at the regulation speed, the park keeper on the old moped overtook them They found him waiting at the gate- on Sarah's side of the car. As they drove past, through the open window, she called out "Thank you, It's been a fabulous day!" and gave him a wave.

As they drove, Tom checked the time, it was just after 5.30pm. "Can I take you home in my underpants? Or would you like to come to mine for a curry?"

Sarah rested her head on his shoulder and said "a curry sounds fine."

They arrived at the block where Tom's apartment was situated. Sarah looked at the building and was impressed. "Do you have a tumble dryer?" she asked. He nodded. They collected their things and set off across the car park and went into the main entrance. The janitor was in the entrance hall. He looked at Sarah's unconventional clothing. "She fell in the river." Tom said, ignoring the fact that he himself was dressed in only shorts and trainers.

Tom's place was on the eighth floor. The lift stopped and even the landing had an expensive look. Tom guided Sarah to the door of the apartment and opened the door for her to enter. "WOW!" she exclaimed as she walked into the fairly minimalist main room. Floor to ceiling windows completely cover one wall and about six feet of two of the adjoining walls. "This is a bachelor pad and a half"

Tom admitted, "My dad's business pays for it."

"I'd like to meet him!" joked Sarah.

"Do you want to wash your dress?" Tom asked her.

"Do I have time?" she asked with a grin, "Wash cycle, then tumble dry cycle, I could be here for hours!"

"That's no problem for me," he replied, "do you want to ring your parents so they won't worry, you know, strange man, first date, no sign of you coming home etc.etc."

"That's very thoughtful of you Tom," she said, "How long do you want to keep me here?"

"You can stay all night if you wish." He replied thickly.

She laughed, "not tonight, I have to be up to open the shop in the morning and my uniform is at home."

"Then maybe another night." He said. She smiled and nodded. She did ring her Mum and told her that she might be quite late and not to worry.

The dress was duly set going in the washing machine and she was enjoying a lovely power shower in the wetroom when he walked in. He was still wearing his shorts. "Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes." He announced.

"Are you going to have a shower?" She called out to him over the noise of the water.

"Yes." He replied.

"Then get in here and do my back." She commanded. He stepped forward, shorts and all and grasped her in his arms. She pushed him away, "Dinner will be burned if you start that! There'll be plenty of time after we've eaten."

When they had completed their ablutions, Tom handed her a big fluffy towel, "no robe I'm afraid, but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous." He was right, she did look gorgeous, dressed only in a white towel, wrapped round her and tucked in at the top. He was in similar garb, but leaving his chest bare. The open plan apartment meant that she could be setting the table and holding a conversation with him as he prepared dinner.

Tom dimmed the lights except for immediately above the dining table and the rest of the apartment disappeared as they sat on a pool of light. This meant that they could watch the lights of the town as people went about their business. They flirted over dinner, laughed and chatted about the events of the day. "Would you do it all again?" Tom asked her, pouring another glass of wine for her.

She raised her glass to him, "every bit of it, every single bit! From, you, virtually undressing me at the top of the tower, to me coming back here in your sweaty underpants."

"You didn't mind getting your dress wet?" he asked.

"It's dress," she said "it's not a world disaster. No. I didn't mind especially when I saw your face when you realised you could see through it!" She gave a laugh, "and the Park keeper! His face was a real picture!"

"You didn't mind him seeing you like that?" Tom said with a grin.

She laughed again, "Not at all, it might have brightened his day!" Tom took a breath,

"Would you get wet for me again, Sarah?"

She looked at him over the top of her wine glass, "Yes."

The washing machine clicked off, so having finished dinner, they cleared away the things, loaded the dishwasher and put her dress in the dryer. Tom took her hand and led her to the window on one side of the room. It slid to one side and together they stepped out on to the tiny balcony. There was breeze as they were so high up, which flicked at their towels. They could see the main road which bypassed the town on one side and the high street on the other. People were beginning to appear on the streets going to pubs and the like. "They look so small" suggested Sarah her back to Tom, his arms round her "I wonder if they can see us?"

"They don't look up," replied Tom, "especially at night. They have no idea we are here." As he was talking he was slowly untucking her towel.

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked, amused.

"Just proving a point." He said, "No one will notice."

"That's a shame," she said, turning to face him at the moment her towel fell to around her ankles. She hooked her thumbs into his towel and pushed it below his hips where it too, could fall of it's own accord. Tom kissed her and then reached inside the sliding window and slowly the lights inside the flat came up and they were illuminated by bright lights. She thumped his chest, "You are a bugger, Tom Ward, you keep showing me off in public!"

"Nobody's taking any notice of us!" He protested. "I can show you off a lot better than this if you'd like it on future occasions."

"What do I get out of this offer?" she asked, pushing her naked body against his.

"Stimulating and exciting company and situations that will make your adrenalin flow." He told her.

"It's making something flow already." She said, "Let's go inside!"

They made love on the floor, just inside the big window. Made love would appear to be the right description, as they were unhurried in their attentions to each other. They both fell asleep on the floor in front of the big window, naked, but as Tom suggested earlier, no-one would have seen them. They were as it happens, in the tallest building for about a quarter of a mile.

It was dark when Sarah woke. She looked at the clock, it was almost midnight. "I'll have to go" she said and went to get her dress from the dryer, it was pleasantly warm, but wrinkled. She put it on and buttoned it up, grinning as she remembered the circumstances where she lost the button at her belly.

Tom quickly put on some slacks and a shirt and said "I'll drive you."

When Sarah went into her house, her parents had already gone to bed, but she knew that her mum would have been listening for her to arrive home.

"Hallo, Kwik Kleen" Sarah said as she answered the phone. "What are you wearing?" said a male voice at the other end.

She recognised Tom's voice. "A French maid's outfit with no knickers!" she said with a laugh.

"I'm coming round!" Tom announced.

"No, I'm too busy" she told him.

"Can I see you tonight?" Tom persisted. "Yes! Ring me back later" she agreed.

He called in to the shop at lunchtime. Sarah was having her lunch in the back, so she came out to meet him. "What do you want to do tonight?" Tom asked.

"Er.. I enjoyed the other night at the cinema." She told him.

"Really? Want to go again?" He asked.

"Yes," she said, "Same seats, I may have a little surprise for you. Pick me up at seven. Now go! I have to finish my lunch." And she almost pushed him out of the shop.

Tom picked her up from her home. He could see her mum's face behind the curtains. He smiled to himself, "if she knew what I had done to her daughter, I would have devil horns sticking out from my head." Sarah came trotting down the steps and got into the car. "We are being watched." Tom told her,

"Oh I know!" she replied. "I'll have to introduce you sometime, I think you'll like her."

"Why do you think that?" asked Tom absentmindedly.

He was looking at Sarah's legs emerging from under her short black raincoat. "Because." Said Sarah, tapping his leg, "She's very like me, or I suppose I'm very like her."

"In that case," Tom replied, "I definitely want to meet her!" This won him a thump on the arm.

"Do you want to eat first of eat later?" Tom asked as they drove away.

"Eat first. Pizza and lager." Sarah ordered.

"Your wish is my command," Tom replied – "by the way what is this surprise you have for me?"

"Later! Although I may give you a clue during the meal."

They arrived at the local pizza restaurant and selected a table in a corner. They took a few minutes to order and then Tom, almost exasperated said "Comeon! The surprise!"

Sarah leant forward and took his hands in hers and said "do you remember our last visit to the cinema?"

"Yes, of course"

"Well do you remember what you said about the woman's nightdress"?

"Yes."

"Do you remember this?" she pulled her raincoat to one side and revealed the black nightdress she had worn under her blouse at the night club.

"Yes, yes, I do!"

"Well," She said, licking her lips, "I just thought you might like to have a bit of fun with it!"

Tom finished his pizza far quicker than Sarah. She laughed "You'll be giving yourself indigestion!" He sat waiting patiently for Sarah to finish her meal. Then they walked to the cinema, she had refastened her raincoat, which was only a little longer then the satin item it was covering. They had their arms round each other.

There was a choice of five films to see, the Harry Potter was still showing, too many kid going into that one, the rom com they had seen the other evening had been changed to another, on the face of it slightly sexier film. They decided to see that one. Tom came back bearing two tickets. "Double seats in, hopefully a dark corner."

As they settled in their seat, Sarah slipped her coat off her shoulders and took her arms out of the sleeves, she crossed her legs which made the hem slide up her thighs. They sat through half an hour of adverts and trailers. When the film started, the tone was set immediately as the open scene was a night club where a wet tee shirt contest was taking place. "Now there's an idea," murmured Tom.

"Been there, done that, the tee shirt didn't survive the night!" muttered Sarah with a giggle.

"When? Where?" asked Tom intrigued.

"When I was eighteen, on holiday, in Ibiza. A whole gang of us took part." Sarah told him. "I never did it again."

"Why?" he asked.

"The opportunity never really presented itself again." "Would you do it again?"

She giggled, "If I was drunk enough and in the right company."

"I don't know!" He muttered to her, "whatwouldyour mother say – tut tut."

"She was there, so was Dad." "They approved?" "They didn't disapprove." Tom and Sarah resumed sitting in silence watching the film.

The action in the film moved to the bedroom where a gentle sex scene was taking place. Tom slipped his hand into the bodice of her nightdress and cupped her breast. "Mmm, that's nice." She murmured. She turned slightly towards him, lifting her uppermost leg over his. Her thigh was exposed almost to her hip. "I like being with you," she whispered.

"Good!" Tom responded.

"It's exciting, not knowing what is going to happen next. I'm putty in your hands." He moved his hand from her breast to her thigh and slid his hand back up to her breast, but his hand was inside her only garment. Her body was on display on one side from ankle to just below her breast. "Are you trying to take it off?" she asked accusingly.

"No, just enjoying the moment." His fingers found the side seam under her arm he tried to split the seam but one handed, he couldn't manage it.

"I'll have to visit the loo in a minute." She whispered. He gripped the short slit at one side of the hem and ripped up the seam, making the slit go almost up to her hip. She stood up and in the darkness of the cinema, she walked round the auditorium dressed ostensibly in a black mini dress. Every time she took a step, a flash of thigh caught the light.

When she returned, she was flushed. "I can't tell you how exciting it was walking through the half full cinema in just this short nightdress." She whispered. Crossing her legs to expose more thigh.

He tore the side seam as far as her waist and told her "Go again in moment. She threw her arms around his neck and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

"Yes! Yes!" she finally managed to say. He took her bodice in two hands and tore the material almost to her waist. "When I said that you could rip this off me, I didn't mean in public!" she whispered urgently.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

She said nothing but swung her uppermost leg right over his knees so she was showing her bare leg to the waist. "Do whatever you want." she whispered. He ripped the front down to below her navel.

"Do you still feel you can walk to the loo again?" He asked her.

"Yes, I find it exciting!"

"What if we were dancing in a night club?"

"That would be even more exciting!" she exclaimed.

"Right go now before I finish it off altogether!" She set off and was soon on her way back. This time, she was cupping her left breast with her right hand, because when she drew near, he could see that the shoulder strap on that side was sliding down her arm. She was holding the material in place, but when she sat down, she let go and her breast was exposed. He reached over and snapped the strap. "If you're not going to use it, you don't need it!" he said quietly. She giggled. They kissed again. He put his hand into the tear down the front of her dress and fingered her wetness.

They looked at each other, "You guessed," she whispered, "I'm enjoying this as much as you! Shall we go?"

"Leave the nightdress here," he told her.

"You'll have to rip it off!" she replied, so he reach over and tore the side seam right up to her arm hole. Then he ripped the front right down to the hem. She pulled her second shoulder strap down and off her arm, then slid her arms into her raincoat and pulled it up onto her shoulders. She stood up and with a judicious tug from him, there was pile of black satin on the floor. As they walked towards the foyer, he said "don't fasten your coat just tie the belt."