Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm going to go too." He told her, getting back up onto his knees.

"Over me?" she asked.

"You'll like it!" he told her.

She struggled but could not move. Eventually she gave up and said "Oh! Do what the bloody hell you like, I don't care!" He stood up and began to prance round her, pissing on the grass and bushes he looked so comical leaping and dancing round in circles, that she started to laugh again. He decided to put in a risky one and directed the flow on to her belly. Just at that moment the sprinklers suddenly stopped and there he was pissing on his girlfriend's belly and splashing her breasts. He hauled her to her feet and they embraced. As they did so she felt a warm sensation in her groin area. "Tom are you still pissing?"

"Why want to have closer look?"

"No I don't and I'm going to get my own back on you before the week is out! Her soggy bandeau and sarong were somehow wrapped round her body for the walk through the entrance lobby. They dripped a trail of water, across the hall into the lifts and along the corridor to the room. They had a shower together and slumped naked on the bed without pulling back the covers.

Sarah woke first the next morning and wandered out on to the balcony. She took in the view, leaning on the railing round the outside. She looked to her left where there was a wall which dipped down and saw a man in his fifties on the next balcony reading his newspaper. He saw her and looked a bit embarrassed. She though "I'll brazen it out." And walked over to greet him she held out her hand and said "Good morning, I'm Sarah." The fact the she was still naked and apparently wanting to shake his hand non-plussed him a bit, but old world courtesy came to the for and he stood up and shook her outstretched hand.

She chatted with him quite naturally ad seemed to him to be totally at ease with her nakedness. "Roger." He said "Roger Wilkinson."

"Nice to meet you Roger." She replied, I guess we'll be seeing quite a bit of each other, as we're here for the week."

"I hope so Sarah!" Roger stuttered and went back inside his apartment.

Sarah went back in the room and knelt on the bed beside Tom. "I've been meeting our neighbour." she told him as he woke.

"In that state?" asked Tom.

"Yes I was caught a bit by surprise, but he's old enough to have seen a naked woman before!"

"Not as gorgeous as you!" exclaimed Tom "C'mere!" He made a grab at her but she was too quick for him. "I'm going for a swim," she told him, "join me at the pool and we'll have breakfast."

She picked out a nice brief bikini and a gauze cover up and set off down to the pool. Tom dozed on and eventually rose, took a shower and headed off to the pool in search of Sarah. He found her having a coffee on the pool terrace – alone. "Ahah!" he said, "no entourage to carry out your every whim."

"I sent them away." She replied with an airy wave of her hand, "They bored me and none of them were as good looking as you." Then she laughed.

"I'm virile too!" Tom exclaimed, "let me take you upstairs and I'll show you."

"Sit down and have a coffee." She told him.

They discussed the events of the night before. "I liked your outfit last night." Tom told her. "I thought it was very sexy."

She smiled and replied, "We might be able to do better than that, we'll see how the week progresses. That is, of course, if you're up for it"

"Bring it on!" Tom said, full of bravado, then he asked her, "Have you any regrets?"

"Ha!" she squawked, "Well, being pissed on by my boyfriend was new experience!"

"Did you mind?" he asked.

"Well I was so wet in the first place, it hardly made any difference." She said pointedly. "To answer your question, No I don't suppose I did mind really, - but!" she shot him a glance. "Don't make a habit of it!"

They spent the rest of the day either in or by the side of the pool, having lunch there too. As they lay sunbathing, most of the women had taken off their tops. Sarah was no different including going for a swim. Tom spent his time trying get her bikini bottoms to come adrift, but she was always ready for him and twirled away every time. "If you're really good tonight, I have a very brief thong which I'll wear for you tomorrow." She told him. Eventually they went back to their apartment, Sarah not bothering to put back on her bikini top, just slipping on the gauze cover up, which of course hid nothing. Tom was very proud of her and put a possessing arm round her shoulders.

Arriving in the apartment, almost immediately they had sex. Tom would have thrown her down on the bed and pounced on her, had she not beaten him to it by flinging herself backwards on the bed and telling him to "take me". She had taken off her cover-up bit still had on her bikini bottoms. "These are not brief enough to be seen in public on such a body as yours!" he told her roughly.

"Then despatch them!" she urged him "Anyway you want!" A snatch at the fabric, tore the pants in two and he was on her. She was ready for him, her labia moistened already by the journey through the block with no bra on. It was a hot passionate shag, no love shown or given, pure animal sex from which they both emerged sweating and heated. The hair on their heads was plastered to their skulls and Tom's hairy back was run with rivulets of moisture, through which Sarah ran her fingers.

They slept and recovered, showered and got ready to go out for dinner. She put on a long black printed skirt, with an elasticated waist. It did not escape his notice that she wore it low on her hips. Her top was a white singlet with large arm holes, allowing the sides of her breasts to be seen. She wore sandals and nothing else. It was a hot evening, so Tom wore some calf length shorts and a polo shirt.

There was no discussion about where to eat, they went straight to the same restaurant as they had visited the night before. As they expected, Carole was busking in customers. They hung around until she was free and went over to greet her. The girls kissed cheeks as they do and then Carole surprised Sarah by allowing their lips to touch. It happened so briefly that Tom almost missed it. Sarah, slightly shocked, whispered to Carole, "I liked that!"

"There's more where that came from if you'd like it." Carole replied. "Later?" Sarah nodded and stepped back to allow Tom to greet Carole, as it happens in a very similar way. As she escorted them in to the restaurant, Carole placed her hand in the small of Sarah's back, her fingers, extending to just get their tips under the edge of the elastic of the waistband of her skirt. "I finish at eleven tonight." She told them as the waiter came towards them. He placed them, at their request, at the table in the window which they had occupied the night before and handed them welcoming drinks.

As she sat down, Sarah pulled the hem of her skirt up on to her thighs. "Who's that for?" Tom asked her, smiling, "me or her?"

Sarah blushed. "It's er... very warm...er ..anyway." suddenly she stopped and grinned, stirring her drink with its straw, "Are you jealous?"

"Only if I'm not included." Tom replied. Sarah took his hand and said "If you're not included, then neither is she – alright?"

"Can't you pull your skirt up a little more?" Tom asked and they both burst out laughing.

Throughout the meal, Sarah's skirt did, miraculously, seem to edge it's way further and further up her thighs. This was not missed by Carole, Tom and many other passers-by. Tom surreptitiously signalled to Carole through the window that she should undo a button or two on her blouse. She laughed and waved him away, but both Sara and Tom noticed a little later on one more of the buttons seemed to have become unfastened.

They lingered over their meal again, but this time they were waiting for eleven o' clock. Passing trade had slowed down to a point where there was little need for Carole to be stood outside, so with the Manager's permission she joined them at their table.

"So what do you want to do?" Sarah asked her, "Go out and get drunk or come back to ours and have hot sweaty sex? I must warn you however that Tom is definite to be part of it, and he likes his women to have an exhibitionist streak."

Carole looked at them and said "In that case,...." She unbuttoned her blouse to the waist, "I think a drink beforehand would be a little more civilised, don't you?"

"He doesn't like bras either." Sarah noted, as she eyed the black bra that currently contained a couple of nicely shaped breasts.

"I'll have to wait until we get out of this place, but I know a little bar where the tourists don't get, then I'll take it off. – OK?"

"That sounds like a good plan." Tom remarked, signalling for the bill.

They walked side by side, with Sarah in the middle, down a couple of darkish alleys, Carole speaking to a couple of characters, who passed the other way, they clearly knew each other. A small doorway opened up into a dark bar with sofas and easy chairs round the room, a bar provided most of the light, which wasn't much. Carole said something in Portuguese to the barman and he nodded and smiled and began setting up some drinks on the bar. "Now, Tom," Carole began, "you go and get the drinks, not forgetting the tip....."

"While I help her out of her bra!" Sarah interrupted.

By the time Tom had got back with the beers, Carole and Sarah were sitting side by side on a three seater settee. Carole's bra was on the small table in front of them and her hand was inside Sarah's singlet, feeling one of her breasts. They were kissing. Carole indicated that he should sit down beside her. As he slumped into the lower that expected seat, she took his hand and placed it at the zip of her jeans. He gently undid the metal button at the waist and slid the zip as far down as he could manage. Carole's legs opened a trifle and she and Sarah began kissing with a little more vigour. Tom's fingers found a pair of panties with a wet gusset, which he wasted no time in getting his fingers inside. Sarah's top was now above both of her breasts and her nipples were rock hard and protruding. Tom put his free hand along the back of the sofa and ruffled Sarah's hair a little. She took his hand and draped it over Carole's shoulder and down on to her breast. He pulled the side of her blouse away to expose her nipple which was just as pert as Sarah's.

Carole's groin began to move in concert with Tom's fingers, which by now had penetrated the sopping wet labia of the dark haired woman sitting between him and his girl friend. She began to groan, Sarah tried to stifle her by putting her mouth to the other's lips and thrusting her tongue down her throat.

Not long after, Carole lay back gasping "If you think you're getting away with that, you're very much mistaken!" Before they had chance to wonder what she meant, she continued, "I'm gonna need several more of them before the night is out!"

"Let's finish our drinks and go back to ours." Tom suggested. They were so hot that the lagers hardly touched the sides of their throats, so they had two more each.

They set off back to the apartment block, Sarah between the other two. Tom reached round behind her back and took Carole's hand. He guided it to the back of Sarah's skirt and together they began to push the elastic further down. "What are you two up to?" Sarah accused them. Of course she knew exactly what they were up to, she just didn't know how far they would go. By the time they neared the accommodation, Sarah's waistband was halfway down her buttocks, exposing a hands breadth of bum cleavage. She retaliated by rubbing the groins of the other two. This prompted Carole to turn slightly and thrust her other hand down the front of Sarah's skirt.

"I've never been in here before." Uttered Carole, her blouse still undone completely.

"Where do you normally take your lovers then?" Tom asked her. She replied quietly that she hadn't had sex for two years, so there hadn't been the opportunity.

"Then we shall see to it that Tom gives you a bloody good fucking tonight!" Sarah announced.

As they entered the lift, Tom said , "Right girls, strip off, I want you naked from now until we get to the room."

"What about you?" Carole asked.

"Yeah! If we're going naked, then so are you!" agreed Sarah.

"OK then!" said Tom and began to take off his shirt. So all three naked, carrying their clothes, ran the gauntlet of several floors and a corridor en route to the room.

Tom made a big thing about not being able to find the key in his clothes, meanwhile the girls were hurrying him along. They heard the doors at the end of the corridor open and then voices. Tom slid the key on the slot and slipped quickly into the apartment. He was quickly followed by the girls, who dived on the bed and began to kiss and cuddle each other. Tom leapt on top of them and they all began to kiss whatever part of whatever body was nearest. Tom began to finger Sarah and she took his hand and gently put to Carole's pubes. "Do her first," she said, quietly. Tom took her at her word and began to explore Carole's labia with deft movements of his first and second fingers. She flung her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. It seemed only a moment before Tom was between her legs and the helmet of his penis was probing at the wet orifice. Within seconds he was in her and thrusting, thrusting, pushing, his whole length deep inside her. She lay there accepting him, her legs in the air then wrapping themselves round his body.

Sarah positioned herself so her face was under his arse. She was face up and was trying to lick his scrotum. She was having a big job in maintaining contact as his thrusting kept taking it out of reach. He was soon getting close to ejaculation and began grunting. "Don't cum in me!" Carole called out. "I'm not on the pill!" He wasn't going to take any notice of that, he was going to fill this bitch with his live sperm and fill her good! Carole whispered "Tom!" resigned to her fate, she physically couldn't stop him impregnating her. In fact she was enjoying the experience of being helpless at the same time as being petrified of the consequences.

Sarah intervened by pinching his thigh – hard. He withdrew suddenly and shot three strands of semenatCarole's soaking vagina rather thaninit. Sarah positioned as she was, with her head thrust up against Carole's backside was in prime position for any dregs, of which there were plenty and her face was soon glistening with Tom's seed. More than that, the semen that was running off Carole's wet labia was dripping into Sarah's hair. She wiggled her head against the runny orifice, making Carole open her legs even more as Sarah's blonde hair became matted with the combined discharge of Tom and Carole's sexual juices.

Carole gasped as they sorted themselves out, "Tom, I'm sorry, next time we'll use a condom."

"Next time?" Tom thought to himself, "I didn't think she'd let me near her after that little episode. "Carole, I should be the one apologising. I should have stopped when you said to, I'm so sorry!"

"It's not all bad!" Piped up Sarah, "Look at me! Anyone want a kiss?" Her face and matted hair looked a mess.

"I think we should both kiss you in gratitude." Tom told her, "Come here!"

They all shared a kiss and Carole rubbed her hands through Sarah's hair. "What a sacrifice, your beautiful hair!" she said, "Perhaps I should return the favour!" Turning to Tom, she continued "I really wanted you to carry on – but then, I didn't, do you see?" Tom nodded. Carole went on, "I stopped taking the pill and had my coil removed when there seemed little prospect of me finding someone with whom I wanted sex. Tonight I got caught out and you are blaming yourself."

Tom took her face in his hands "Then I suppose a blow-job is not out of the question after all!" They all laughed at that.

"You have my permission, providing it is alright with Sarah here, to cum anywhere you like on me, as soon as you can manage it." Carole was quite clear about it, although she couldn't allow him to ejaculate into her vagina, anywhere else was a legitimate target.

Sarah climbed on top of Carole who was laying across the bed, and presented her labia to the other's mouth and said, "I think it's time you paid up on the favour you owe me, remember I haven't come yet." Carole set to work with gusto, probing with her tongue, deep into Sarah's body. As the two women worked each other, Tom was watching and he began to feel a second wind stirring in his loins. His penis was beginning to become erect again, although he felt that it would be a little while before he could produce more semen.

Sarah had her hands buried deep in Carole's hair and maintaining a vice-like grip, forced herself down onto to the mouth working miracles on her clitoris. Soon her juices were running down Carole's face as she neared orgasm. Tom watched her come once and could not resist any longer. He straddled Carole's body, pushed Sarah forward and pushed his now fully erect prick into her. Carole watched fascinated as the penis thrust in and out of her friend's soaking wet slit. She could hardly do anything else, her face was directly under the action. After his early efforts Tom did not have as much staying power and soon managed just a weak spurt into his girlfriend's quim. He fell away and Sarah pushed herself back up and placed her now cummy cunt back onto Carole's mouth. Carole sucked her dry and by fingering herself, managed an orgasm at much the same time as Sarah.

Soon all three of them were asleep.

The morning sunlight lit up the room like a searchlight and three naked bodies stirred. One of whom, had a morning woodie. Sarah placed her lips round it and began, very gently to work it with her hands. In a few minutes she was rewarded with a mouthful of semen, which she kept on her tongue as she moved over to where Carole lay. A slight pinch of Carole's nose was sufficient to make her open her mouth, whereupon, Sarah dropped the cream into it from her own. She then followed this up with her tongue, making her friend swallow the concoction of semen and spittle she had recently received.

Tom in the meantime began to finger Carole's clitoris causing her body to writhe back and forth. The resultant orgasm when it came, flushed over the recipient like a wave of love. "What a beautiful way to be woken." She finally uttered.

All three sat naked and unshowered on the balcony as room service arrived with breakfast. It was brought by a woman, so Tom took on the task of signing for it and displaying his manly tool to her. She seemed amused.

Carole touched Sarah's matted hair, "You should have showered last night." She said.

"Naa, I like the smell of him on me in the mornings." Sarah replied.

"He certainly is a fine specimen," Carole suggested, "and good in bed too!"

"If I'm that good, I dare you to walk down to the old town with me today, without having had a shower or washed your hair!" Tom told her.

"And I dare you," Carole began, "to wear only a tiny bikini top and that skirt you had on last night, which should be worn as low as Tom specifies."

"Hold on a minute!" Sarah interjected, "How is that I'm the only one getting dared here?"

"Dare away." Carole told her.

"OK," Sarah said, "I dare you when you are working tonight to wear your shortest dress and no underwear!"

"My shortest dress is a white silk dress far too dressy to work in." protested Carole.

"Then I'll lend you one of mine, but I warn you it will be flimsy and quite possibly be less than opaque." Sarah said firmly.

"Then I'll wear my own dress." Carole announced. "But if you guys still want me around, I don't work Tuesday evenings and you can dress me however you like then."

"Deal!" said Sarah and Tom simultaneously. The girls had forgotten that Tom had escaped a dare, -he liked it that way!