Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're on!", came the reply.

Sarah raised Carole's left arm up and sticking the sharp knife through the material, made a cut from where the sleeve was sewn in to the dress all the was down to a point level with where the slit on her thigh reached. This meant that there was only about three inches of material holding that side of the dress together. "Sarah!" exclaimed Carole, "I'm almost naked!"

Sarah laughed and simply replied "Yup"

Tom paid the bill to a gobsmacked waiter and they set off walking along the street above the beach. Sarah had one hand holding her dress closed and the other round Carole's waist. Her fingers reached into the slit she had cut in Carole's dress and played gently with the bare skin. "I wish I'd put some cuts in your dress now." Carole muttered. Sarah pulled at the slit in Carole's dress, opening it so her bare hip was exposed.

"I wish you had said something!" Sarah exclaimed in falsely shocked voice, "We haven't got the knife now!"

As they walked, Sarah began picking at the frayed ends of the remains of Carole's dress. "Sarah," Carole giggled, "Stop it."

"But I want to see more of your body." Sarah complained, carrying on picking. "I want to kiss it all over. Don't you want me to kiss it all over?"

"Yes." Said Carole quietly, "but not necessarily in the middle of the stree --eet!" She reacted like that because at that moment, her friend slipped a finger up her leg and touched her labia.

At that very minute, they reached the car. Carole climbed into the back and was surprised when Sarah clambered in behind with her. "Where to ladies?" Tom asked.

"Somewhere quiet." announced Sarah, "If you can't find somewhere quiet -- keep driving. She pushed Carole back on the seat and climbed on top of her. They kissed. "Drive!" Sarah called out as Tom let in the clutch. He had to keep any eye on the road as they were still in town, but he heard sighs coming from the back seat. A moment or two later he heard the sound of fabric ripping, followed immediately by more sighing and the sound of kissing. Groans now emitted from the girls in the seat behind him, he was desperately trying to find a small turning off the main road.

A bit more fabric ripped and her recognised Carole's voice call out "Oh Yes!" suddenly a quieter road came into view and he turned in to it. Only to be confronted by a queue of cars. They were being held up by a workman with a paddle with a parada, on a red background. The workman let a few cars go, showing vai on a green background, but stopped Tom again. His was the first car in the queue now. He was torn between warning the girls and letting them carry on. In the end he said nothing and exchanged a wry smile with the workman. The guy moved to a spot where he could get a better view and smiled back. He was watching so intently that he failed to notice that there was no other traffic coming from the opposite direction. Tom had to point down the road, past the works, before he let them go. He must have warned his workmates because miraculously, they all seemed to look into the car at the right moment.

Tom eventually found a spot off the road where they could be at least partly hidden from the road. He turned to see Sarah serving Carole with the most elaborate cunninglus. It was clearly not the moment to join in. He suddenly remembered a little digital camera that he had put in the glove locker a few days previously, so he began to amuse himself by taking pictures of the pair in the back of the car.

"Tom's taking photographs." Carole told Sarah.

"Don't care!" retorted Sarah between breaths. Carole didn't seem to care either as she planted her hands in Sarah's hair and worked her sloppy cunt into Sarah's face. It could have been because Sarah was manipulating Carole breasts with her fingers as her tongue worked "down below". Carole's dress was halfway down her arms and her body was thrusting with the attention it was receiving from Sarah. Soon she began to orgasm. Sarah maintained her tonguing as her face became soaked with Carole's juices. Carole climaxed two, maybe three or more times before Sarah relented and let her calm down.

Eventually Sarah climbed back up Carole's body and kissed her. Carole began to lick her own juices off Sarah's face. They kissed again. "You have surpassed yourself again!" Carole whispered to Sarah, "Let me do you now."

Sarah threw herself back in the other corner of the seat and opened her legs wide. She began to finger herself "Hurry up then or I'll do it myself!" Carole got her dress in a tangle and couldn't free herself, so she quite literally ripped her way out of it before she lowered her face to Sarah's groin.

As the girls got down to it again, Tom felt a little left out, but was still getting horny. Suddenly he hit on a brilliant idea. He reached into the car and wound down the rear window next to Sarah's head. He watched Carole bobbing her head up and down at Sarah's belly. Her face was hidden, but Sarah looked up at him and smiled especially so when he undid his flies and poked a semi-hard prick in through the window. He took it in his hand and began to slowly work his foreskin back and forth. Standing outside the car door, he couldn't see exactly what was happening, but he could hear it. He took a handful of Sarah's hair and wrapped it around his penis as he wanked himself. He could hear Sarah moaning and encouraging Carole in her ministrations at her labia and clitoris. This stimulated him to concentrate more on his own pleasure and he began to speed up his wanking. Sarah was thoroughly enjoying the attention she was getting from Carole, but she wasn't blind to the effect of Tom. She knew that he was getting close to ejaculation and so said quietly to Carole, "Come up here and kiss me." Carole did as she was told and slid her body up that of her partner and they began to kiss deeply. Tom could just about see this and that pushed him over the edge and shot three or four long strings of semen through the open window. He had no idea where it had gone, he just hoped that it had gone over the girls.

When he looked into the car he could never have dreamed what had happened to his sperm. Carole's face and head was splattered in it and a little had been added to the older cum in Sarah's hair. "Don't wipe it off." Pleaded Sarah, "leave it on your face, - for me, please?" Carole laughed and agreed, saying that she thought Sarah was awful.

When they arrived in the car park of the apartment block, they had already come to the conclusion that Carole's dress simply no longer existed as a dress. It was just a bundle of rags. As it was still broad daylight, (it was mid afternoon) so there was no possibility of her going up to the room naked. "You'll just have to wear Tom's shirt." Sarah announced. The shirt was too short not quite covering her pubes, but it was the only option, so she risked it. She felt very vulnerable wearing nothing just a few inches below her hips, but they made it. The cum had dried on her face, but there was still a suspicious looking substance visible in her hair. Tom was bursting to go to the toilet, so insisted that he use the water closet whilst the girls were still in the shower. After he finished, he drew back the curtain and stepped into the shower with them. They washed and rinsed each other off in between kissing and hugging sessions.

After their shower together, Tom ordered some food from room service and he and Sarah demanded that Carole open the door, direct the waiter, where to place the meal, sign the bill and give him a tip, all whilst in the nude. This she did, saying afterwards that she found it a very exciting thing to do. After they had eaten, they all slept, still naked, in the late afternoon heat.

Tom woke first and began to caress Carole's exposed pubic hair, he was idly running his fingers through it, when Sarah whispered to him, "shall we shave it off?"

Tom burst out laughing, which woke up Carole. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"We've decided to shave your pubes." Sarah told her.

"What? Now?" Carole almost shrieked.

"No! Of course not! answered Tom. "We're going to do it outside on the balcony!" They all laughed.

Suddenly, Sarah said "You know, I think I would like to do it out there, then we can make as much mess as we like!"

"Mess?" repeated Carole, "What sort of mess?"

Sarah smoothed her brow and said "Relax, we can just use more foam, that's all."

Carole was unconvinced, "Well, I'm not sure......" she began.

"Carole," Sarah confronted her, "have we done anything to you which you have not enjoyed?"

"Nooh" said Carole hesitantly.

"If you don't like it you can grow it back, and who's going to know?" Sarah insisted.

Carole laughed. "If recent events are anything to go by, everyone in the street!" she hooted. "Oh for fuck sake get on with it then!" she told them irritably.

They laid her down on one of the sunbeds on the balcony, Tom trimmed her pubic hair back with some scissors until there was only some longish stubble. Sarah appeared with a can of shaving foam and a razor. Sarah sprayed the area with foam and Tom rubbed it in. He spent rather longer than necessary rubbing it in, indeed one of his finger penetrated her labia lips. "Tom!" Sarah exclaimed. "You're supposed to be shaving her not shagging her!"

"You leave him alone!" retorted Carole without opening her eyes. By now Tom had got an erection and lifted her legs, lay on top of her and plunged into her. Sarah quietly slid back into the apartment and picked up her camera. After she had taken enough photographs, she armed herself with the shaving foam and gave Tom a shot up the arse with it. He flinched, Carole moaned and Sarah worked her fingers into Tom's anus. His reaction was to thrust deeper into Carole, who made no complaint at all, she loved it!

Eventually Tom shot his load deep inside Carole and collapsed on to her, his face alongside hers, at the head of the sunbed. Sarah extracted her fingers from Tom's arse and put them in Carole's mouth. Carole pulled a face at the taste on the fingers, so Sarah removed them and wiped them on Carole's hair. Tom and Carole recovered and Tom set about the task of doing the shaving he had started out to do.

By the time Carole had been shaved, oiled and powdered she said she felt wonderful. Sarah appeared with an evil look in her eye and sprayed Carole's head with the shaving foam. "Right that's the bottom part done, now let's do the top part!" she announced laughing.

"On yer bike!" exclaimed Carole and leapt to her feet. She wrestled the foam can off Sarah and sprayed her in revenge. They chased around the flat spraying and rubbing in the foam on their opponent. They ended up running into the bedroom and falling, giggling on to the bed, covered in foam.

"Well then!" said Tom, entering the room. "I guess you'll both have to have a shower now."

"Yes, I suppose," said Sarah sullenly.

"Then don't forget your shampoo!" retorted Tom revealing a couple of eggs he had held behind his back. With a slap and a crunch he broke one on each of their heads.

They all had a shower and began to get ready to go out for dinner. Carole said "I hope you've got something for me to wear."

"Oh-oh yes!" Sarah told her, "Tom would you like to show Carole the dress we bought for her?"

"Is it very short?" Carole asked apprehensively.

"Would you call it short Sarah?" Tom asked, with a twinkle is his eye, "for example, would you say it is as short as my shirt was this afternoon?"

"Oh God!" exclaimed Carole, because she remembered that her arse and pubes were in clear view when they arrived back at the apartment earlier.

"No." said Sarah, "but it is more revealing."

"Bloody hell!" Carole swore.

"Shall we put her out of her misery?" Tom asked.

"Yes," announced Sarah, "I'll get the dresses out of the wardrobe."

While Sarah sorted out the clothes in the wardrobe, Tom stood next to Carole and put his arm round her shoulders. "We're going to have a great time tonight, you'll love it!"

"Will I?" she said quietly. "Have you not had a good time with us today?" he asked. "Yes." she answered. "And you lost all your clothing, and you still had a good time." He said.

She grinned at him, "Yes I did and I wouldn't change a thing about the day at all!"

"Here we are then." announced Sarah, holding two diaphanous creations, one white the other black, "Which one do you want?"

"I have a choice?" Carole asked. "Sure, I'll wear the one you don't want." "I'll take the black one." Carole decided.

They put the dresses on over their otherwise naked bodies, they were the same design, shoelace straps held up a cowl front and low back. The hems were at ankle level. "Good God they're see-through!" exclaimed Carole. She then laughed "Wouldn't it be a wheeze to go out just like this?"

"Yes, it will." Sarah replied, emphasising the will, "because that's exactly what we're going to do!"

Carole laughed and said "Go on! You're kidding......er.... you're not kidding are you?"

Sarah shook her head and held out her hand and said "Let's go!"

The dresses and shoes were all that they wore. Tom was resplendent in white slacks and cream shirt. As the walked away from the apartment building, Sarah adjusted her dress so that her nipples were resting on the cowl neckline of her dress. "Good in'it?" she laughed. They had already agreed not to use the restaurant at which Carole worked to save at least some of her blushes.

They selected a restaurant just a few yards further down the road. It was a bit quieter than that for which Carole worked and not so easily viewed from the street. They were given a corner table, Sarah muttered "Well, we're well out of sight here!"

"Then you will have no objection to my proposal." Tom replied.

"Which is?" Carole asked.

"That you pull up your skirts so that you are not actually sitting on them." Tom told her.

"I suppose it's a start!" Sarah said, and standing up, hoisted her skirt almost up to her waist before sitting again and letting the sheer fabric settled in folds in her lap. "Now you." She told Carole, who, grinning, lifted herself off the seat just enough to comply with Tom's request.

The waiter came to take their drinks order and leave them the menus. As they studied the possibilities for eating, Tom, seated between the ladies, leant across and gently laid his hand on Sarah's shoulder as he pointed out a particular dish on the menu. He then leant the other way to point out the same dish to Carole, but not before in removing his hand from Sarah's shoulder he had "accidentally" knocked the strap of her dress to the top of her arm. Sarah smiled at him and mouthed "naughty boy!" Carole suspected the same thing was going to happen to her. But in a pre-emptive move, placed her hand at the waistband of his slacks, and said to him with a sweet smile, "if my shoulder strap slips, then your trousers are going come undone!"

In the event both things happened. Tom not only pulled the strap off her shoulder, but almost down to her elbow. He sat back and glanced at Carole with a quizzical look on his face. She undid the clasp at the waistband of Tom's slacks and put out her tongue at him. Before she had moved her hand, Sarah reached over and unzipped his fly. The two women then had a shock when they discovered that Tom was wearing nothing under his trousers. "Well," he said, "I thought if you two were going commando, the least I could do was the same!"

They all laughed as Sarah said "I think this night is going to be more fun than I thought!"

After they had finished their meal, they walked along the strip Tom in the middle with his arms around the two women. His hands were touching the bare skin of their backs as he slid them inside the cowl backs of their dresses. He settled his hands for a while on their hips, fingering the projecting bones as they strolled. They stopped off at a bar or two for a few drinks, before continuing further along the lively street. They were nicely merry, but not pissed. There was a bar with a mechanical bull in the courtyard fronting the street. "I dare you to have a go." Tom murmured.

"Who?" the girls asked him, in unison.

"Well," he said, "either of you or both of you."

"I'm not having her pull me off!" announced Sarah.

"Then I'll go on my own!" Carole retorted. Before they could react she had stepped forward and spoken to the guy operating the bull. "He said I can have a go for free!" she told Tom and Sarah.

"Next!"

Tom waited until they guy indicated that she should take her place on the bull, lifted her up and made sure that her black dress was pulled up over her knees so that she could grip the slippery leather bronco. He slipped the guy a ten Euro note, saying, "don't tip her off too quickly."

The guy was a master of his machine. He bucked her just enough to make her slip, but not enough to tip her off. One of her shoulder straps had slid down her arm and a breast was in serious danger of coming free of the dress. Eventually the guy looked at Tom with a questioning look, Tom nodded and with a flick of his hand, Carole was deposited on her back on the cushions surrounding the machine. Her legs shot into the air, her bare arse was displayed for all to see as her dress seemed to have wrapped itself round her waist. Tom rushed on to the mat and pulled her to her feet she was laughing as he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

There were cheers all round as the guy indicated to Sarah that she should mount the machine. Again Tom helped her onto the top of the leather saddle, this time her made sure that Sarah's white dress was pulled out from under her completely. She leant forward and said, "This leather feels lovely against my quim! I'm getting wet already!" Tom slipped the guy another tenner, the guy nodded and set the machine in motion. The first series of movements comprised of a number of short sharp vibrations up and down, which caused, Sarah to bounce up and down on the brown leather. She clearly enjoyed the sensation as she yelped with delight as, unseen by the crowds watching, her labia lips were slammed up and down against the seat. What was seen by the crowds as she yelled out "This is fucking marvellous!" was that her dress was sliding down her body as her shoulder straps fell past her elbows. Her legs were exposed to the top of her thighs and as the machine turned her round, the crack of her arse came in and out of view. Turning her back again, Tom saw her breasts were now completely on show, as one shoulder strap was round her wrist and the other was off her arm altogether. Tom nodded to the guy and he tipped her forwards over the head of the bull and she did a somersault onto the cushions. There was a bonus in so far as she all but left her dress behind. She landed almost naked on her bum on the blue cushions.

Tom went over to her and hauled her to her feet, straightening her dress a little as he did so. "That was fucking marvellous!" she repeated, "I am so horny, I want fucking -- soon!"

Carole hugged her and said "It's fun isn't it?"

"Yes, it is.!" Sarah replied, "But I didn't get as long as you! I could have orgasmed up there!" Carole slid her hand up Sarah's dress as they stood pressed in the crowd. "Don't do that Carole," Sarah told her, "unless you're prepared to finish the job, I am SO horny that one of you two is going to have to fuck me, - and soon!"

Carole moved to stand in front of Sarah, facing away from her. She put her hand behind her and fingered Sarah's clitoris. It was a bit awkward, but she persevered until he felt a masculine hand taking over the job. Carole turned her head and saw to her relief that Tom was pressed up behind Sarah. Carole took away her hand bust pressed her bum back against Sarah's groin. Tom slid his free hand round both girls to reach Carole's left breast, which he pulled out the top of her dress. Carole leant back against Sarah and Sarah pressed back against Tom as he carefully brought her to a climax.