Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that José was having a busy night, so they decided to leave and go to the small bar that Carole took them to earlier in the week. They walked side by side, with Sarah in the middle, down a couple of darkish alleys. On the way, Carole exchanged greetings in Portuguese with a couple of people, who passed the other way, they clearly knew each other. A small doorway opened up into a dark bar with sofas and easy chairs round the room, a bar provided most of the light, which wasn't much. Carole said something in Portuguese to the barman and he nodded and smiled and began setting up some drinks on the bar.

"The last time I brought you here, you insisted on taking off my bra." Carole said, "I never thought I'd allow anyone to half undress me on the dance floor, least of all another girl!"

Sarah laughed and said "It was fun though, wasn't it?"

Carole smiled and said "I've had worse times in my life. By the way, I owe you one, don't I?" Sarah looked puzzled, but when she felt Carole undoing the tie that held her wrap together, she realised that she was under attack.

Sarah asked, "Won't your friends in here object?"

"Don't worry," Carole said to her quietly, "I'm not going to strip you completely, trust me." Sarah looked round anxiously, she was in a dark bar in a back street, with only one person she knew well and another who she'd met only a few days ago. Carole leant over and whispered in her ear. "Take a look at that couple in the corner, let your eyes get used to the dark first."

Sarah looked where Carole had indicated. As she blinked she could make out a dark shape, with a lighter shape attached to it. She then realised that the lighter shape was a bare leg, the dark shape was actually two people and one was on top of the other. "Are they doing what I think they are doing?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah," Carole whispered, with a stifled giggle "She has sex several times a night, although not always in the bar!"

"Really? How do you know? Sarah asked in astonishment.

Carole said quietly "She's a prostitute, and this is brothel!"

Sarah sat still, in shock, before she realised that Carole had succeeded in untying the wrap. Then she felt it disappearing from under her. She grabbed at the top of it and held it to her chest, but it wasn't long before it just lay over her like a sheet. Tom watched all this with interest and judging the time was right, put his hand on Sarah's thigh, under her flimsy covering. He slid his hand up her leg to her vulva and found another hand there, a female hand. "Good evening, nice to meet you!" Carole laughed as she said it. Sarah was transfixed with the fear that they were going to bring her off in a bar! Her left hand was still holding her dress to her chest in the knowledge that if she let go, it would slide down into her lap.

Carole leant over and kissed Sarah full on the mouth. Sarah put her free hand to the back of Carole's neck and found the fastening of her dress. The hook and eye appeared to be broken, so Sarah slid the zip as far down Carole's back as she could reach, which was only about halfway. Carole and Tom were still playing with Sarah's wet genitals in the darkness of the bar. Sarah was trying not to respond to their ministrations, but she had no chance. Carole removed her hand and turned her back on Sarah. "Go on then, if you want to..." Sarah unzipped her friend's dress right down as far as it would go. As Carole turned back to wards her, Sarah kept hold of one side of the opened dress and pulled it off her shoulder and down her arm. This prevented Carole from putting her arm round Sarah, so she lowered her head into Sarah's lap and slid her hand back up into the wetness from which she had taken it so recently.

Tom removed his hand to give Carole a better chance of making Sarah have an orgasm. His fingers were wet with Sarah's juices and he slid them between Sarah's lap and Carole's face. Carole did not need an invitation. She took them hungrily into her mouth and sucked on them. Sarah placed her free hand on Carole's bare back and ran her fingers up and down her spine and her clitoris was being squeezed, pulled and pushed from side to side and Carole's fingers were working with increasing speed. Sarah knew she was going to come very quickly and as she got close, she put both her hands into Carole's hair and pushed her head down into her groin. To some extent, Carole's head held the dress to Sarah's breasts, but not completely and soon her nipples were peeping out of the side of the fabric.

A sigh emanated from Sarah's mouth, coupled with a shudder that signified an almost silent orgasm. It also propelled what remained of her covering into her lap, her breasts heaving and damp with sweat. She fell back into the seat, gasping. When she recovered she said "You rotten bastards! Making me cum in public like that!" But Carole noted that there was a glint in her eye as she said it.

Tom said "Let's get back to the apartment. I've things I want to do, - to both of you!" Carole stood up and Tom zipped up her dress for her. Sarah stood and picked up the skirt that had served as a dress for the evening so far and went to refasten it as before. But as she did so, she found that the tie was broken and it was impossible to fix it place. "You'll just have to hold it then." Tom told her.

They walked along the dark back street, Sarah clutching her sole garment to her chest and (sort of) hoping that it covered her. She turned to Carole and said, "How is it, that a girl like you who claimed to have very few friends, ends up being a regular at a bar in a brothel?"

"Well," said Carole in reply, "I didn't realise it was a brothel at first, I was just looking for somewhere to practice my Portuguese. One of the waiters took me there one night, I think he meant it as a joke. But they were so nice to me, that I enjoyed going there and I felt safe and away from the punters. It was some time before I realised what their business really was. I felt such an idiot when I found out! But there was never any pressure for me to join in with the prostitution and it has been the same ever since. You two are the first people I have taken there, - I don't think they minded too much but I won't be in a hurry to repeat the venture."

"Why is that?" Tom asked. "I don't think I shall have the sort of relationship with any other visitors I've had with you."

"What do you think of José?" Sarah asked her.

Carole smiled and said "I think he's lovely, I would love to get to know him better."

Nobody spoke for a moment before Sarah broke the silence with "I don't blame you." She and Tom exchanged significant glances.

They reached the apartment without causing any public disorder. The heat of Tom's ardour seemed to have cooled a little, so he didn't throw them on the bed and have his wicked way with the girls. Instead, Sarah rang room service and ordered some champagne and sandwiches. They sat on the balcony watching the sea lap the beach and they spotted a couple frolicking in the waves apparently fully clothed. Tom observed, "They seem to be having a good time."

"Shall we go down and join them?" Sarah enquired.

Carole guffawed "Not in this dress! These are working clothes!"

"I can find you something to wear." Offered Sarah, "that is, unless you're scared...."

"Who said anything about being scared?" demanded Carole. Then she announced "I'm up for it if your bravado is as big as your mouth!" This was followed by cheeky grin to dissipate any affront that Sarah might have taken.

"OK!" came the reply, "You're on!"

Tom groaned as the girls disappeared to the wardrobe to find things to wear. Then there was a knock on the door "Room service." The food and champagne were left for their return and soon the girls announced that they were ready. They were both wearing very little. Sarah had lent Carole a sundress which was mid thigh length and had a scooped neck. Sarah was wearing one of Tom's best shirts the tails of which came almost to her knees, but at the sides her legs were exposed to higher than mid- thigh level.

They walked proudly through the main reception area, getting strange looks, as they certainly weren't dressed for the evening, (even though it was now about 3.00am). When they reached the beach, the other couple had gone, presumably into the shadows at the foot of the cliffs. They paddled a bit and splashed each other a little.

Then Tom, holding both their arms, said "As this was your idea, I suggest a little wrestling contest between you -- the object is to get the clothes off your opponent and the winner gets a bonus."

"What's that?" Sarah asked giggling, fondling Tom's groin. She was up for it, no matter what the bonus would be."

"The winner," announced Tom imperiously, "has something to wear on the way back to the apartment!" Both girls laughed and more or less told him to get lost, but then Sarah pushed Carole over in the surf, soaking her completely. Sarah then ran off in the ankle deep water, Carole was soon after her. She caught Sarah by virtue of a rugby tackle and they both crashed into the water, Carole ending up on top of Sarah. Carole kissed her and then pulled open the front of the shirt exposing Sarah's breasts. As a wave broke over the pair of them, Sarah clamped Carole's face to her bare breast as Carole sought out a pert nipple.

Tom watched with an increasing large erection as the girls rolled around in the shallows, kissing, caressing and rubbing each other in all their interesting places. Their hair was full of sand, the shirt was virtually off Sarah, being wide open and basically only attached to her body by her arms being through the sleeves. Carole's dress was up around her waist, her naked arse white in the moonlight and the lights from the bars on the sea front. Tom couldn't resist kneeling down in the water beside them, his slacks around his knees, wanking himself off in the general direction of their faces. The sights he had seen throughout the evening, without relief meant that when he came, he came good! Three, four, five strings of semen, erupted from his purple prick and mostly landed on Sarah's face and hair, a little caught the side of Carole's head, which Sarah rubbed into her hair above her ear. Carole licked a little of the spunk off Sarah's face, but then, having seen what Sarah had done to her, scraped the rest up her friend's face and into the sand, water and hair mixture that draped across her forehead. "You'll never know how much I liked that." Sarah told her.

Carole laughed and said, "And you'll never know how much I enjoyed doing it!"

They walked across the softer, drier sand above the high tide mark, a sorry sight. Sarah's shirt was wet and messy, no wetter or messier than Carole's dress, but at least hers was intact! All three of them walked through an almost deserted reception with their clothes clinging to them, three pairs of nipples prominent through their thin coverings, dripping water and sand across the floor. Raised eyebrows were the only admonishment they got from the staff.

All three crowded into the shower when they got back, but it was hopeless and in the end turns had to be taken. It took about an hour for all three of them to shower, by which time the sandwiches had been eaten and the champagne remained unopened, - to be saved for the next day. They all three, fell asleep in the bed.

Tom woke to find himself in bed next to the recumbent body of Carole. She was naked. He looked round and saw Sarah on the balcony. Getting out of bed carefully so as not to awaken Carole, he quietly went up behind Sarah and gently cupped her breasts with his hands. They stood watching the dawn come up. "That's nice" Sarah murmured as Tom rubbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. After a few minutes of this, he became aware of a very slight pressure from Sarah's bum into his groin. It awoke a stirring in him and he returned the pressure. Soon he was erect and Sarah's legs had parted a little. With the help of his hand, his penis slid inside her and they began moving in concert. They were well into their stride, when thee was rattling of bins below them. The refuse collectors were at their duties before most of the clients were awake.

"I hope they don't look up!" Tom expressed as he panted with the effort.

"I don't care if they dooo....ooooh!" Sarah gasped.

They carried on, until Tom ejaculated into his girlfriend. Then, conscious that Sarah had not cum, with his prick still inside her, Tom began to frig her with his hand. Soon Sarah was hanging over the balustrade, being racked by a tremendous orgasm. Her feet came off the tiles of the balcony and Tom had to restrain her by gripping her legs lest she should fall. If the bin men had looked up at that moment, they would have seen a naked blonde woman hung over the balustrade of the balcony like a wet beach towel.

They recovered back into the upright position and Tom heard a slight noise behind them. He turned and saw Carole leaning against the door into the apartment, her fingers working furiously at her groin, just bringing herself to a climax.

"It was so sexy watching you." Carole said simply as she got back her breath.

"You should have joined in." Sarah told her.

Carole shook her head, "It was too much of a special moment" she replied. "I was happy for you and loved watching."

"It was exciting!" Sarah said, enthusiastically.

"Did you trust me not to drop you over the edge?" Tom asked her.

She ran the palm of her hand down his cheek, kissed him lightly on the end of his nose, and said, "Not entirely, that was what was exciting about it!"

"Then we'll have to try it in the multi-storey car park when we get home!" Tom suggested. Sarah thumped him.

Sarah took Carole by the hand and led her into the bedroom, lay her on the bed and climbed on top of her in the sixty-nine position. Tom sat in the wicker bedroom chair and watched the pair of them licking each other out. His hand fell naturally to his groin and his flaccid penis. It did not stay so for too long, as he found himself becoming aroused by the sight of the two naked women, working on each other. Soon he had re-established his erection and could not resist the urge to join the girls. But how? He settled for lying along Sarah's back, his prick and balls just above Carole's face as she worked her tongue into her friends vagina. His penis lay in the crack of Sarah's bum for a while, then he felt Carole get hold of it. He lifted his weight off the girls a little to help Carole cope with two bodies on top of her. She smeared some of Sarah's juices over Tom's erect member, spat at Sarah's backside and pushed the helmet of Tom's penis towards the crinkled ring that was Sarah's anus.

Sarah flinched as her friend eased her boy friend's deeply purple tool into her. It all happened very gently and slowly, Carole moistening and lubricating both parts as they came together. The Tom slipped into Sarah, a tiny squeal emanated from her, before she thrust herself back towards him. He was very gentle with her, but the passion of the moment overtook him for a moment and he quickened his pace. Sarah began sweating and blowing hard as he ejaculated what cum he had left into her.

His stiffness subsided and he quickly slid out of her. "You pig!" she exclaimed explosively. "Don't you ever do that to me again!"

"You didn't like it". Tom said as a statement rather than phrase it as a question.

"Not particularly, everything was so dry and it hurt." She replied. "Although with more lubrication, it might be better."

"We'll try custard next time." Tom offered, whereupon Sarah burst out laughing.

"With bananas?" she asked and they all giggled at the thought.

They showered. "Let's go down to the pool bar for breakfast." Sarah suggested, and she slipped on a muslin beach cover-up, handing one of Tom's shirts to Carole. Tom put on a pair of swimming trunks and a towel, and they left to apartment together.

Tom sat between his two beauties at a plastic table as the waiter served them with fruit juice, ham and cheese. "What time are we expected at José's?" he asked.

Carole shrugged, "He didn't say, just this afternoon. I could ring him I suppose."

Sarah shook her head, "Nah, too early yet, he won't have been in bed long."

"Why don't we just turn up around one o'clock?" Carole suggested. They all nodded and that was that.

"We can spend the morning here at the pool, getting some rays." Sarah suggested. So as far as that went, their morning was planned out.

Tom got fed up lying there sunning himself, "I'm off for a swim." He told the others, he dropped his towel over the recumbent body of Sarah and dived into the pool. As hotel pools go, it was a superb pool. It was sort of kidney shaped, at it's deepest level it was around ten feet deep. It also had a fixed diving board eight feet above the water. The length of the pool was around sixty or seventy yards. Towards the shallower end these was a cascade down into a six feet deep plunge pool. Tom thoroughly enjoyed himself swimming and diving and sliding down into the plunge pool.

There were some children playing in the water and soon their "Uncle Tom" was organising games amongst them, watched benignly by their parents. Sarah and Carole saw that he was likely to be gone for some time. They also saw the kids' mums lying topless on the terrace around the pool. Neither of them had thought to bring swimming costumes, as they had thought they were simply going down for breakfast. "I can't be bothered to go all the way back up to the apartment for a bikini." Sarah announced.

"What are you going to do then?" Carole asked.

"I'm going to take off my dress." Sarah suggested. She stood up, wrapped Tom's towel around her waist and pulled her muslin dress off over her head. She spread her arms and said, "There, problem solved." She then resumed her place on the sun bed.

"That's all right for you!" Carole protested, "I don't have a towel to do that with!"

Sarah thought for a moment, then said "pass me my dress." Carole did as she was told. Sarah folded the dress into about three thicknesses and laid it across her belly and the top of her thighs. After being satisfied with the positioning of the dress, she carefully removed the towel and handed it to Carole. "You have to do the same as me." She warned, "no keeping it on."

Carole giggled as she slipped Tom's shirt that she was wearing off her shoulders, having first wrapped the towel around her waist. They were both conscious of the number of children around and whilst they didn't mind being seen naked, they didn't want to cause the children or their parents any upset. The girls settled back to top up their tans. They both fell asleep.

They were woken by Tom arriving and dripping water over them. "You're missing a lot of fun out there." He told them. He dripped more water on to the muslin (just) covering Sara's pubes. The water had the effect of rendering the material transparent.

"Tom!" Sarah hissed "Stop it! There are too many kids about!"

"You disappoint me." He said, standing over her, "I was hoping you'd come swimming in that dress."

"I will." She replied with some vigour, "but not here and not now!" She looked up at him, "maybe tonight."

"Before we go for dinner?" he persisted.

"Oh, all right then!" She sounded exasperated.

"You'll wear the same dress?"

"Of course!"

"I meant to the restaurant!" He was grinning.

She grinned back "If you're prepared to take me to a restaurant in a soaking wet see-through dress, then Yes I will!"

"Boy! Will I?" he almost shouted and spun round on the spot. He settled one buttock on the side of her sun bed, facing her, leant over and kissed her lightly. One on his hands rested on her leg, his fingers caressing her inner thigh. She looked at him directly and slid her hand up the leg of his swimming shorts and brushed the back of her hand against the lining containing his testicles.