Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, didn't she send a message of thanks? That's very unlike her." She said.

"Oh she sent a thank you all right. It was the form of that I was surprised by."

Sarah's mother let that pass, as the girl herself put in an appearance. - Boy what an appearance! She was dressed in the most revealing dress, but it was classy and certainly not cheap. It was essentially a body stocking, with some appliqué hiding her nipples, but only just. It also had a tiny tulle skirt. He was amazed that she would wear such a thing in front of her mother. "Hi Tom," she kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Dad wants to see you, he's in the conservatory, shall I take you through?" She led the way and said, "Dad, Tom is here." Then turning to Tom she said, "I see you in a few minutes." Then as she slipped past him "assuming you survive!"

"Sit down Tom," Mr Wilson indicated a bamboo chair similar to the one he was sitting in. "Now I understand that you and Sarah have plans to move in together."

"Yes sir."

"Right, that girl is very dear to her mother and I, and I hope that you will take good care of her." Tom opened his mouth to speak, but stop at the signal of a hand being held up. "I further understand that you have been encouraging her to go out semi naked." Tom slumped back in his chair, He didn't like the way this interview was going. "Now we are both men of the world and we know what can happen to girls in less than adequate clothing, unless they are cared for in the strongest possible sense. Get my meaning? Good! Now as far as I am concerned, if you take Sarah under your roof, you are undertaking the obligation to take the very best care of her. Do you understand that?"

"I do sir," Tom began, "Since I met I Sarah, I have become very fond of her and would not see any harm coming to her, which was within my capacity to prevent."

"That sounds a bit mealy mouthed young man." Mr Wilson ventured. "I had hoped that you would fully commit to looking after my daughter."

"Perhaps my choice of language was wrong sir, I have never felt so much for girl in my life as I do for Sarah, she knows that and trusts me. Together we will survive anything that life throws at us."

"That maybe what you think young man and I hope that that it turns out to be true. However I have to tell you that Sarah knows that the instant she feels unsafe with you, of feels that your relationship is not going anywhere, she can come back here and be welcomed with open arms."

"I respect that sir," Tom replied, "And I have given her the assurance that even should our relationship not work out, I will personally deliver her here myself."

"That is all I ask, then shall we go through for dinner?" They both stood and shook hands, there was an understanding between them, both thinking that they would get on in the future.

Dinner was great as far as Tom was concerned. Although he was surprised to find that the table was glass topped and originated in the 1960's. The mystery of the revealing dress was solved when Sarah's Mum told Tom that it was one of her costumes from when she and her husband did a dancing act. "It was probably a bit racy for the times," she said, "But we got a lot of bookings because of the costumes that we wore." She looked directly at Tom and said "Sex sells, it always did." Tom took another look at the dress.

Sarah stood up and said "Look Tom the skirt is detachable." She gave it a quick flick and the skirt was in her hand. She was wearing no panties and only the slightly opaque nature of the body stocking prevented her pussy from being shown.

Sarah's mother laughed, "We used to make believe that the skirt coming off was an accident, but bravely we carried on with the dance in the fine tradition of the show must go on. In fact it was all part of the act. All the patrons ever really saw was a bit of my bum, we arranged the lights that way. We can see a lot more of Sarah here than they could see of me." They all looked at Sarah a second time, who did a twirl in front of a lamp on a low table. She might as well have been naked. She didn't seem to be uncomfortable in this state in front of her parents.

"Aren't the flowers lovely Mum?"

Before she could answer, Tom said he needed to speak to Sarah about her "thank you" for them.

"Why, what happened? Sarah's Mother asked.

"I sent some flowers over the Sarah's shop," Tom began, "because I thought she might be feeling a bit low on her first day back from holiday. I bought them, but didn't have time to take them over myself, because I called into a meeting. So I sent them with my colleague's new office junior." He continued, "That was fine and good. I saw him come back and speak to my colleague, who smiled and pointed towards me. He looked at her and she nodded and waved him over to my corner of the office. He came up to me and kissed me full on the mouth in front of the whole office! The girls all stood there laughing their socks off. I later found out that he had asked my colleague Jessica what he should do. She told him to always do as the customer, in this case, Sarah, said he should do. She apparently said he had been given a task and should carry it out. So he did! I reckon he's as queer as a nine dollar note!"

By this time all around the table were chuckling away at the tale. Sarah said, "You have no idea just how much those flowers cheered me up. I just wanted to let you know that I loved them. If you had delivered them yourself, you would have got the kiss first, instead of second hand. As it was, you got your kiss, I got my flowers and the boy got two kisses."

"Hmmph!" exclaimed Tom, "I'm not sure which one he enjoyed the most!"

After dinner, Sarah and Tom sat in the conservatory. "Did Dad give you a hard time?" she asked.

"Not really, although he did convince me that he loves you very much, but more than that he trusts you. I think it will be a while before he trusts me. Do you trust me Sarah?"

"Not always," She admitted, "But that's what makes it fun." Then, changing the subject, "Will you stay tonight?"

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Of course! Not only because I need to get shagged, I have something to tell you which might inspire you to do a good job."

"You are all the inspiration I need to make love to you." He told her.

"Nonetheless," She replied, "providing you agree, next Saturday evening, Mina and I will do a Mujra for you at your flat, but she'll have to stay the night. In fact she will do two, a proper one and then we'll do a sexy one."

"Deal!" Tom said immediately, She can have the spare room."

"You don't understand Tom," Sarah said quietly, "She and I will sleep together, but we might allow you a corner of the bed if you are very good."

"Good? I'll be really wicked!" Tom answered.

"I like the sound of that," Sarah told him with a smirk"By the way, I phoned Gemma, the girl on the plane. She wants to meet us. She has to work out her shifts, she's got my mobile number, but she sounds fun!"

"How?"

She wagged her finger at him, "You'll just have to wait and see!"

Sarah's Mother came into the room, "We're going to bed now, Your father has to go to Ipswich tomorrow so early start for him. G'night to you both."

"'Night Mum"

"Good Night Mrs Wilson."

"Call me Helen, Tom."

"er OK er Helen, 'night."

Helen disappeared upstairs. "Your parents are really something aren't they?" said Tom. "I mean they are very open about what they did in the past."

"I know, they were telling me earlier about the various acts they did, I extracted from Mum that they didn't always restrict their near nudity to the stage!" Sarah confided, "In fact she has actually given me some ideas."

"What sort of ideas?"

"Not so fast mister!" Sarah said jokingly, "I want to keep a few tricks up my sleeve for later, when you run out of ideas."

"Me? Out of ideas? With you around? – Never!"

She allowed him to strip her completely in the lit glass conservatory, leaving the costume on one of the chairs for her mother to find it in the morning. "It's a pity I'm not wearing panties," She said, "We could have left them draped over the lampshade!"

"That's a good idea!" Tom whispered as he carried her towards the stairs. "I think you should start them wearing all the time and then we can leave them in compromising places."

"Or hand them to waitresses as we leave restaurants!" She added.

"Or have them on the table whilst we are having our meal." He suggested.

"Together with a torn bra!" she laughed. Suddenly she said, "Put me down." He did so and she took him by the hand and led him outside to the passage between her house and the one next door. She stood naked against the wall in the moonlight, clearly visible from the street if anyone cared to look. "Fuck me." She said.

The next day Tom left early, before Sarah was up, as he had to go to his flat before going on to the office. When Sarah arrived downstairs in her bath robe, her father had left and her mother was folding the garment Sarah had worn the night before. "I see you got undressed downstairs last night." Her mother said, without any indication of either approval or rancour.

"Mmm." Sarah acknowledged.

"We didn't hear you."

"You wouldn't have done," Sarah told her, "We were outside in the alley."

A somewhat dreamy look came into her mother's eyes, "I always thought sex in the open air was more exciting."

"Did you do it outside a lot?" Sarah asked.

Her mother laughed, "whenever we got the chance, and sometimes when we hadn't!"

"Did you ever get caught?"

"Many times."

"Mum!"

"What's the matter? Sarah? Do you think your generation invented exciting sex?"

"No but....." Sarah paused. "What would you do if someone caught you?"

"Mostly we'd stop, but sometimes we'd carry on." She thought for a while, and mused "It was often more stimulating if we didn't stop."

Sarah was shocked. The thought of her parents putting on an exhibition like that was... well....well she didn't know what it was but it was certainly a surprise.

"So you wouldn't be shocked if I told you, Tom and I had had sex with another couple in the room?"

"I would think it perfectly natural. Did you swap?" Sarah nodded meekly. "Did you have sex with the other girl?"

"Yes."

"Did the men have sex together too?"

"Mum, that's just too gross!"

"Why should you think that? Do you not think homosexuality has been going on for centuries?

"Yes, but two men together, Ugh!"

"More so than two women?"

"Yes I suppose. We did it because whilst we enjoyed our sex, the men liked watching us."

"So you put on a spectacle for the men."

"I suppose, but the primary objective was that we should enjoy it."

"And you did."

"Certainly."

"Have you any plans to do it again?"

"Mum!"

"Sarah. Why should you be coy about it? You've just told me that all involved enjoyed the experience, both those participating and those observing, no one got hurt. I cannot see that in those circumstances, you have any other plans but to try it again. Am I right?"

"Yes. But I don't know why I am telling you all this."

"I hope we can always be honest with each other dear."

"Yeah, I see that."

"All those tales about that girl whose boyfriend exposed her in public whilst you were in the Algarve, that girl was you wasn't it Sarah?"

Sarah was very quiet. "Sarah?" her mother questioned her.

"Yes." She almost whispered.

"Now we're getting to the truth!" Her mother exclaimed triumphantly. "In fact Sarah, you are an exhibitionist." She put up her hand to stop any protest from her daughter. "I recognise the signs, because, your father and I have also been so in the past."

"I didn't know." Sarah said.

"You must have guessed, surely," her mother told her, "When you saw the costumes."

"I just thought...."

"That it was all for the stage? Well I suppose you have to be an exhibitionist of some sort to get up on the stage in the first place. But your father and I got some gratification out of making the costumes more and more revealing. It is more difficult for the man, but I, on the other hand could get away with much more..... God! Is that the time? You should be at work! I'll phone Fred and tell him you're on your way. I've enjoyed our little talk, and I hope that you never feel the need to hide things from us in the future."

"You not going to tell Dad!" Sarah was horrified.

"Of course I shall tell your father, we share everything, that's how our marriage has worked. He guessed anyway, he's not as daft and doddery as you might think. Now! Go and get ready for work, whilst I placate Fred! Go on. Be off with you!

Sarah arrived almost an hour late at the shop. Fred was a bit stern with her, but he soon forgave her. She was a good employee, reliable (usually), keen and great with the customers. She wasn't bad to look at either. Just the two of them ran the shop, she was a trusted key holder, he hoped that her new boyfriend would not take her away from him.

In a quiet moment, Sarah rang Tom's office and spoke to his secretary, asking her to pass on the message to ring her back when he could. "OK Sarah, I'll tell him, or should I send young Andy down to take a message for you?" She laughed and added, "We all thought it was hilarious, it is a pity you missed it."

Sarah smiled down the phone, "I must admit when Tom told us at the weekend, my parents found it funny too."

The week went very quickly as Sarah and Tom spent most evenings moving some of her stuff into the flat and sorting out her share of the storage space. "Is Mina still coming Saturday?" Tom asked trying to sound casual.

"Of course," Sarah replied, "but in view of her efforts, I thought we should offer to take her out to dinner beforehand. Do you agree?" He did and made a booking at a nice restaurant within walking distance. When that was done, Sarah said, "Mina will come here first to drop off her stuff, then we can all go out together, Ok?" OK? He couldn't wait!

On the Friday, evening when things were pretty well settled, she sat down and told him about her conversation with her mother. "Oh God!" Tom thought, "They must think I'm taking advantage of her." He told Sarah what he was thinking.

"If that's what they think, then I agree with them." She said, "You are taking advantage of me. But it's mutual, I am taking advantage of being with a wonderful man who excites me and puts me in situations that I find excruciatingly erotic. - Just what I have been hoping for over the years. You on the other hand have the advantage of being with a pliant, foxy lady who will let you do almost anything to her whenever and wherever you wish. Now you just try and tell me that you are not exploiting that opportunity."

"Come my little foxy wench and let me show you what exploiting an opportunity really means!" He stripped her, stood her against the floor to ceiling windows and fucked the daylights out of her. She was suitably grateful.

Saturday came and late in the afternoon Mina came into the shop and had a whispered conversation with Sarah, which was punctuated with fits of giggles. She stayed until the shop closed and walked with Sarah to Tom's flat. When they got there, they found that he had not been idle and had set up some lights against big windows of the lounge to light the dance area, there were also a couple of lights low down in the corners to help provide additional lighting.

They had a quick snack as they we all peckish, but not enough to spoil their appetites. "Right." Sarah said, "Mina and I have to get ready to go out, we claim exclusive use of the bathroom and the big bedroom for the next two hours."

"Two hours!" Tom exclaimed, "Our table is booked for eight o'clock!"

Sarah looked at her watch, "all right then an hour and a half, but don't blame me if I look a mess when we go out!"

"Gertcha!" Tom called after them as they disappeared in to the bedroom. Soon he could hear strains of Asian music coming from the CD player in there.

Precisely an hour and a quarter later (he was timing them), the bedroom door opened a tiny bit, "Tom are you ready?"

"Yes! I've been ready for the last hour!"

The door opened and Mina came out. She was dressed in a bright red sari with a white halter top underneath. Both were decorated in beading and sequins, she had a headdress, which to his untutored eye looked like a necklace woven into her long dark hair, which itself hung down her back in a long thick plait. Her midriff was bare and the skirt section of the sari clung precariously to her body somewhat below her hips. The way her sari was folded revealed one leg to a little above one knee. It fell across her legs to just above her other ankle. On her feet were some highly decorated flat slippers her make up was superb. She looked exquisite.

Mina bowed to Tom and said "May I present, our hostess for this evening, Miss Sarah Wilson." She drew her hand in a wide circle to indicate the bedroom door. Sarah appeared in the doorway. She too was wearing a sari, hers was a very pale green, almost white. She too had a white halter top underneath, both carried sequin decoration and her short blonde hair was decorated with beads and a small headdress. Her sari was folded similarly to Mina's although hers was lower slung at the "waist" (actually nearer the top of her thighs), It also revealed a fair proportion of her leg on one side, indeed, the depth from the top of the skirt to the top of the opening at her thigh was only about nine inches. She had decorated slippers on her feet too.

Tom was dumbstruck, "You look fabulous – both of you. Mina you have done a fine job dressing Sarah – beautiful"

Mina laughed. "You say that now, but the way Sarah has insisted I tie her sari, I can give no guarantees that it will actually stay on!" Sarah's eye shone brightly as she looked straight at Tom. The girls put on coats against the evening chill as they walked along the wet streets (it had been raining) to the restaurant. They gave up their coats at the door and made quite an entrance as they went into the bar. They stood by the bar awaiting attention from the barman, it wasn't long in coming. They then took their places on easy chairs until their table was being announced as ready. Sarah provocatively crossed her legs and expose a lot more thigh. Mina gave her a dig in the ribs for that.

Dinner was great, Tom was on top form, keeping the ladies amused and their laughter tinkled around the room to the amusement of other diners. Nobody was giving them black looks and a good atmosphere reigned. " Now Tom," Sarah began, "Mina is going to give a special performance of a proper Mujra lasting above five minutes. Depending on how you like that, she may do another one before we do one together which might be termed less traditional. How does that sound?"

"Exquisite."

They settled back to enjoy the meal, finishing off with liqueurs, which on top of the wine, meant that they were well equipped to have a really good evening. At the end of the meal, they didn't rush and were virtually escorted out of the restaurant by the guy who wanted to lock up. They ambled along the short distance back to the flat arm in arm and in fine spirits.

When they reached the flat, they established Tom in a settee facing the "stage" which was a cleared area in front of the uncurtained windows which looked out over the traffic on the major junction which was below. The lights duly switched on, Mina started the music and entered from stage left.

A slow sonorous tune began as Mina moved her body sinuously in time with the beat. This got a little faster as time went and Mina introduced some belly dance hip shaking moves into her dance. The way she moved made it look as though the sari would depart from her hips, but in fact it stayed put. A woman's voice started singing and Mina mimed to the words. Tom had no idea what the woman was singing but by the way that Mina was smoothing her hands over her breasts and arms, made it plain that the song was all about a tease and an offering of her body to the person she was dancing for. At the end of the dance the tempo was quite hectic and it culminated it Mina throwing herself on the floor at Tom's feet. Tom and Sarah applauded vigorously and Tom stood to offer a hand to Mina as she got up from the floor. Mina's hand felt small and delicate in his and quite hot. "Would you like to see another?" Mina asked as he helped her to her feet.