Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a good job it has some stretch in it." Helen remarked, for which Harold jokingly threatened to cuff her ear. She was dressed in a semi transparent floaty gown which was almost backless, caught together just above her bum. It had a high halter neck but was slashed from her neck to navel. It opened to about four inches wide between her breasts, but met at both the top and bottom of the slit. The skirt was slit from the crutch to the floor length hem. A glittery g-string was the only undergarment that she was wearing. She was wearing shiny see through tights and three inch heels.

"Mr and Mrs Wilson, I think you look fabulous."

"Thank you Mina," Helen replied, "I love your sari, thank you so much for wearing it." She hesitated and then said, "Let's get on with it, shall we?"

Tom started the VHS tape player going and fed the music through his sound system in an attempt to improve the quality a bit. Helen and Harold started their dance. It was clear that they were used to having more space to use, but nonetheless included a few expansive twirls which caused Helen's skirt to part and her bodice to open up, giving a side view of her breasts. The music changed to a slower pace and the movements became an erotic show dance. After about five minutes the music finished and brought the dance to an end. The other three immediately sprung to their feet clapping to give the older couple a standing ovation.

"Wow, That was really something!" Tom exclaimed, "Why on earth did you stop dancing? It was marvellous!"

"There was less demand for ballroom dancers, so we took the balancing act on the stage and finally we found that the booking agency we had started was demanding more of our time and it was more remunerative." Harold told them. "So we gave up performing and went full time on the agency, which is still doing well."

"Sarah will dance for us now." Mina announced. So Sarah took up her position whilst Mina quickly sorted through the CD's for the right track. Sarah stood in front of the big windows, the sun shone through her white cheesecloth garment, outlining her body perfectly. The areola of her breasts stood out and had she had any pubic hair that would have been seen too. The music started and she began to move sinuously with the sun behind her. As she moved the contours of her waist, hips, legs become even more visible. From time to time she turned sideways or completely round and every crevice of her shapely body was exposed as if her dress was not there. The tempo increased, which gave her the opportunity to shake her boobs at her audience, all of whom seemed to appreciate it. Eventually the music came to an end and picking a trick from Mina's book, as it did so, she threw herself at Tom's feet in an expression of submission. The hem of her dress finished up half-way up her bare thighs. Her audience also gave her an ovation. "See? I said you could do it!" Mina was clapping as she commended her friend's dancing.

"Well done Sarah my dear," I've never seen you dance like that!" Clearly her father was pleased.

"Mina taught me everything." She gasped, still a little out of breath.

"Then I think we should see her dance." Harold said.

Mina set up the CD and took up her position, her dance was very professional and she occasionally let her sari slip suggestively. The music had a regular rhythm and her traditional movements were executed perfectly. She did not on this occasion shimmy herself completely out of her sari as she could have done with ease.

Sarah's mum and Dad were enthralled. "Do you do this professionally? I am sure we could get you bookings!"

Mina blushed, "Oh no. I have done a couple of charity things for the school, but I do not consider myself good enough to dance professionally. I can make a good fist of it, but to dance a mujra properly takes a great deal of time and effort. There is the other end of the scale which is for girls who are little more than strippers. And my Dad would not allow me to dance professionally because of that."

At this point, Tom distributed a round of drinks, hoping that they had forgotten that Sarah had suggested he might play his guitar. Sadly for him, she had not and just when he thought he had got away with it, she brought up the matter. So he was lumbered.

He amused them for about half an hour with songs and instrumentals and blew away the idea that he "was not very good".

The party showed signs of breaking up, so Harold and Helen went to change. Tom pulled Sarah to one side, "Would you like to ask Mina to stay the might?"

"Now why would you be asking that?" she asked with smirk on her face. Before he could answer, she said "Of course I would! We could have some fun!"

"Well thank you for lunch and an entertaining afternoon." Harold told Tom shaking his hand.

"That's very kind of you sir, especially as you provided the major part of the entertainment." Tom replied.

"Goodbye, Tom, Sarah, Thanks for today." Helen was speaking.

"Cheers Mum and Dad, thank you for the dance." Sarah replied.

They left, Tom going down in the lift with them. Sarah took advantage of them being alone, to invite Mina to stay. At first she refused, but was persuaded by Sarah's insistence to accept. Secretly she was delighted to be asked.

Tom returned and disappeared into the kitchen, where Mina found him. "Tom, I would like to stay the night, but I need to know why? What is it that you want me to do to you, or you to me?"

Tom was a bit flummoxed by her direct approach. "Well actually I hadn't thought about it really. I just thought it would be nice for the three of us."

"Oh." Mina sounded disappointed, "I thought we had something special last weekend and you wanted that to continue." She dropped the shawl of her sari off her shoulder and snuggled up to him.

"Well... I.... er......"

The moment was broken by Sarah unable to stifle her laughter "Got you!" she called at Tom.

"Tom," began Mina, "It was all Sarah's idea that I should see how you would react if I flirted with you."

"That's all right Mina, I know who to blame for this. C'm here you!" he shouted at Sarah, who hid behind Mina, so he could get to her without involving Mina, which was all part of Sarah's plan.

They chased around the apartment, Sarah running away from Tom, Mina trying to defend her friend from an apparently angry boyfriend. They all ended up in a heap on the floor. Mina slid her hand up inside Tom's caftan and fondled his prick and balls. He didn't say anything because he was too heavily engaged in kissing Sarah. He could stop his natural reaction to the touching though and his penis became erect. Mina stuck her head up inside the caftan and took the erection into her mouth. Sarah guessed what was happening when she saw her friend's head disappear, so momentarily breaking off from kissing Tom, she started to unpin Mina's long hair and tried to untie her sari, but she had made too good a job of putting it on. So she went back to kissing Tom.

Tom's body jerks indicated that he was getting close to ejaculation. Mina redoubled her efforts to make him cum and pump it into her mouth. She succeeded and she emerged from under the caftan with a good mouthful of his sperm. She pulled Sarah's face away from Tom's in order to let the fluid dribble from her mouth on to Sarah's face. Sarah opened her mouth to receive as much as possible, before kissing Mina full on the lips. They passed the diminishing amount of seed from mouth to mouth, (they each swallowed some) until they then took it in turns to smother Tom's face with kisses.

Mina ended up on top of Sarah and in the absence of any cum to dribble on her, she let a mouthful of saliva drop on to her face, before kissing it away. Sarah responded by spitting into Mina's face a couple of inches above hers. Mina then did the same to Sarah, they carried on like this until both girl's faces were wet through. Then they kissed again. Sarah had another go at getting Mina out of her sari, but was pre-empted by Tom as he pulled her away from Sarah and literally stripped the sari away from a giggling Mina's body.

Sarah and Mina then set about separating Tom from his caftan. After they succeeded the two girls carried him to the bedroom and he allowed them to tie him to the bedroom chair, using the cord belts from their bath robes. In reality he could have freed himself at any time, but he sat there and allowed himself to be stimulated by Sarah and Mina making out in front of him.

Mina slowly removed Sarah's dress over her head and they reclined on the bed. They kissed and fondled each other, with no areas barred from being caressed. Fingers found clits and tongues found nipples, navels, legs and thighs. They turned and twisted into different positions on the bed. At one point they lay with their legs opened in scissor fashion and their wet labias were pressed together. They thrust against each other, the blonde English girl and the black haired Indian girl, friends for what seemed like ever, they were now lovers, soaking the other's pubic mounds with their juices. The slurping sound might have been comical if it weren't so passionate, they were expressing the wetness into each other forcefully. Their arms reached out to find the other's hands and they were locked together in harmony and love.

Tom in the meantime was getting very aroused at the sight before him and casting off his "ropes", he sat naked on the chair and began to handle his penis in such a way that he could somehow sate his desire to get involved, without bringing himself to a climax. He wanted this to last a good deal longer yet.

On the bed, things had developed further, apart from vulva almost eating vulva and hands and fingers interlocked, Sarah was now sucking on Mina's big toe as if it were a penis. She completely wetted the foot presented to her mouth with saliva and this is turn was spread over her face. Mina followed her lead and began the same ministration to Sarah's foot. After some time, without a word to each other, they changed to a sixty nine position. Sarah was on top, her soaking labia lips dripping into Mina's mouth. Tom watched this for as long as he could bear then he crossed to the bed and inserted his rampant tool deep into Sarah's inviting slit. He was too close to ejaculation to last long, but as he shot, he removed his penis from its warm wet hole and covered Sarah's arse and Mina's face with his hot cum.

"Tom that was so fucking sexy!" Mina gasped as he relaxed and let his penis return to flaccidity on her forehead. "Watching you fuck Sarah's cunt at so close range was...... well........FUCKING BRILLIANT!"

They all three, lay on the bed recovering. "Think we all need to shower." Commented Mina.

"Well I need a piss." Tom said

"Do it over us Tom!" Sarah said getting up off the bed and dragging Mina towards the bathroom.

"What?..... What are we doing....?" Stuttered Mina.

"We're going to get a shower." Sarah told her "Off Tom!"

At Sarah's insistence she and Mina sat in the corner of the shower cubicle, cuddling each other. "Go on Tom give us a drenching! Don't forget our hair!" Tom duly obliged making sure that both heads and faces were thoroughly covered in his hot wet piss.

After they had all showered properly, Mina said, "You know I thought that was going to be disgusting. But I found it sort of..............nice."

"It's better if you're fully dressed." Tom told her "In something white and flimsy."

Sarah laughed. "You've missed your chance! I've been dressed like that all day!"

"Put it back on and we'll go out to a country pub for a drink." Tom told her.

"What are you suggesting?" Sarah asked with a knowing smile.

"Use your imagination. You can find something suitable for Mina to wear, can't you?"

They left the apartment, Sarah clad in only her cheesecloth dress and flat sandals. Mina had been found a white blouse and some salmon coloured loose leg shorts, which came to just above her knees. Tom was also in shirt and shorts with sandals.

They drove for several miles before happening on a small country pub which clearly had not hitherto catered for the "town crowd". The place was almost deserted. Tom ordered three pints, lager for the ladies and shandy for him as he was driving. They were soon the only customers, but they kept drinking and drinking. The girls were getting quite squiffy and giggly. The time came for them to leave the pub.

They had only been driving for a few minutes, when Mina asked Tom to stop. He did so in a field gateway, which had not been used for some time judging by the length of the grass. Mina got out of the car an crouched down by the gate. "Ooh! This grass tickles." She exclaimed ..... "Oi! Tom what are you doing?"

What Tom was doing was pissing all over her as she crouched. Sarah dived across in front of her lengthways into the long (and now wet) grass The flow from Mina wetted the midriff of her dress, but that was hardly noticeable as Tom push Mina over Sarah and she got wetted good. Some of it from came Mina, but most came from Tom. The white cheesecloth all but disappeared as it got wet. Mina's blouse which had been specially selected for the purpose by Sarah did the same. When everyone had finished, the girls were totally drenched, Tom had had his legs splashed but otherwise had escaped.

Anyone passing by a few moments later would have seen two apparently drenched females rolling a male in the long wet grass. "Now what?" Mina asked.

"You take off your wet clothes, get into the car and I'll drive you home to my place." Tom suggested.

"Get into the car naked?"

"Why not? Its dark, no-one will see."

"What will we do when we get there?"

"We'll think of something."

"Hold on a minute buster." Sarah said. "If we are going back naked then so are you."

"Done."

That took them by surprise, but he agreed. "You girls can ride in the back if you like." They agreed to this and clambered into the two door car. They had of course forgotten that with is being a 4x4, the rear seats were higher than those in the front so they would be more visible. This did not dawn on the girls until they began to hit the outskirts of town.

Suddenly Sarah piped up, "This is not the way home!"

"No. I thought we'd have a ride through the town centre first."

Mina pleaded with Tom "Not the town centre, Tom Please!"

"Oh! OK then." And he turned into a side street.

"Tom where are you taking us?" Sarah asked.

"Oh! GOD NO!" Mina exclaimed. "This is my street, this is where I live! Look there's my brother!"

"Shall I wave to him?" Tom asked innocently.

"NO! NO! NO!" get us out of here!" Mina was nervous, but strangely excited.

"Well the quickest was back now is through the town." Tom explained.

"Oh! Go whichever fucking way you want!" Sarah shouted at him.

So Tom now having the devil in him went through the town centre and twice round the main traffic island in the middle. "You're gonna get it when we get home." Sarah hissed at him.

"I thought you liked being naked in public." Tom said.

"I do, but I don't think Mina does. Besides, it's all right for you, you are not so er.... exposed as we are."

"Don't you like that?"

"You know I do."

"Well shut up and flash you tits at these guys waiting for a taxi. Hey! Why don't we offer them a lift?"

"Drive us home Tom."

Tom pulled up in the car park of the apartment block. "What do we do now?" asked Mina

"We put our clothes back on an go upstairs." Tom said.

"Our wet clothes?"

"Do you have another idea?"

Tom did the gentlemanly thing and got out of the car, opened the rear door and threw the girls clothes over the back of the seat to them. He climbed back into his while they struggled back into theirs within the confines of the back seat of the car. They were both giggling as they did so. They got out of the car. "Ladies, you have never looked sexier." Sarah's dress was still damp enough to cling to her body, Mina's shorts were not too bad just a darker colour than they started out to be. Her blouse, being a heavier cotton was very transparent and she gave a nervous giggle as she saw just how much of her breasts could be seen.

They walked swiftly in through the vestibule. "Evening George." Tom said as they walked towards the lift.

"You're back early tonight Mr Tom, it's only just gone nine."

Just then another couple walked into the building and headed for the same lift as Yom and the girls. As they stood there, Tom said in way of explanation "We decided to go on the boating lake, but we upset the boat." The other couple seemed to accept his explanation, although the man was having a good look at Sarah's bare backside showing through the thin cheesecloth.

They made it back into the apartment and they all burst out laughing. "Now wasn't that exciting?" Sarah demanded of Mina.

"Yes I suppose it was." She admitted. "But I was really scared that my brother might have seen me."

"Oh he saw you all right." Sarah told her, "It is just a question of whether he equated the topless woman in the car with his sister."

"Don't say that!" Mina exclaimed.

"Why not? It's the truth." Sarah said. "Come let me give you a hug."

The next morning Tom got up early to take Mina home so she could change for work. Mina was very nervous that someone might recognise the car, but nobody made any comment, not even her brother.

An event on the horizon was the County Accountants Association Dinner and Ball. This was a black tie affair and Tom had given Sarah adequate warning that she should consider a new gown for the event. It was still several weeks hence when Tom mentioned it again. "Am I expected to be demure and well behaved or can I express myself?" she asked.

"If I were to be in a position to dictate what you wore, I would say a long elegant evening dress that looked glamorous and classical but that might contain a surprise or two." He told her. "And I could be persuaded to provide a generous budget for the right dress."

She threw her arms about him and excitedly told him that she loved him. He mused on how many times she had told him that lately. It was clear that she held him in great affection even though they had known each other (in his eyes) for a relatively short time. He found himself attracted to her more and more as time went on. Firstly he loved her looks, blonde hair, trim figure and pretty face. However if it came to it, that would not have mattered to him so much, because what he really loved was her attitude, her sense of fun and her generosity. There were not many girls who would actively encourage their boyfriends to have sexual relations with their best friends. Many times Tom had thought about the offer that Mina made to him that should things not work out between him and Sarah, he should look no further for a new partner than Mina herself. He hated the idea of breaking up with Sarah, but thought that if it did, he could not be that callous as to take up with her closest friend, it would probably destroy their friendship and he would not want to be responsible for that. No, it was becoming clearer to his analytical mind that Sarah was the one for him. He wondered if he should regularise the matter, if so, when? Perhaps the night of the ball?

One Sunday at lunch, Sarah told him, "I spoke to Gemma yesterday."

"Really?" Tom was not really listening, his mind on a problem at work that had been bugging him all week.

"Yes, She got arrested for having sex with five men and a girl in the fountains in Trafalgar Square."

"Oh yes?"

Now she's expecting quintuplets and wonders if there is room for the names of five fathers on the birth certificates."

"What?" he was listening now all right.

"See! I knew you weren't listening!"

"Sorry Sarah, I was a bit preoccupied." He replied, "Sorry I am all ears."

"Gemma."