Sarah Awakens in Paris Ch. 3

Story Info
A lesbian, a hermaphrodite, & a heterosexual woman play.
711 words
4.36
57.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 11/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

Sarah was in awe but also so sexually excited as she looked up between Eloise's legs. The sound of the sight of the massive black cock which was already hard and curving upwards towards Eloise's stomach held Sarah's gaze.

Then the sound of Madelaine's voice made an impression. This black goddess also had a cunt.

Eloise bent her knees and squatted just above Sarah's face and there was the centre of her womanhood just behind the curving manhood. The labia were swollen and coloured a deep pink.

Reaching up Sarah sank two fingers into the wet channel as Eloise knelt on all fours offering her large dick to Sarah's mouth. The English wife needed no bidding, opening her mouth wide to accommodate the enormous bulblike helmet of the cock she quickly sucked it into her mouth running her tongue around the head and probing the sensitive pee slit.

As Sarah sucked and licked the prick she became aware of movement behind Eloise. It was Madelaine wearing a large strap on cock, every inch a long and as black as the one Sarah was sucking.

The latex covered plastic dick probed the entrance to Eloise's cunt and Sarah using her free hand put the head to Eloise wet love channel.

As the dildo slid home Eloise sighed and hollowing her back and spreading her legs she opened up still more to allow Madelaine the freedom to fuck her deeply.

Sarah released the magnificent tool in her mouth and gathering cushions she placed them on the floor to offering her quim to the black woman's

cock.

The trio fucked with gusto the two black cocks sliding in and out of the two eager women. It was then that Eloise, much to the initial dismay of Sarah, disengaged herself.

Eloise lay down on the cushions offering her cunt to Madelaine. then she urged Sarah to squat facing Madelaine and to lower herself on to his/her cock. Madelaine and Sarah were now so close together they kissed deeply whilst fucking and being fucked. The older woman's nipples were rubbing against Sarah. As they kissed and tongued each other, their hard sensitive nipples being teased to distraction each reached down to rub the others clit. Both women were on the verge of coming when Eloise started to pee. The shock to Sarah released the most erotic sensation she had ever experienced. One part of her mind being engaged with being fucked and in turn playing with Madelaine hardly took in the voice stating that it was going to pee. If sarah had thought she may have expected Eloise to pee like a woman, but know he used his cock and the sudden feeling of hot pee shooting up inside her released her own orgasm, time after time after time.

"Oh gawd ooooooooohhhhhhh gawddddddd ooooooooooh yessssssssssssss Mady - Elloiseeeeeeeeee I'm cummmmmmmingggggg" she screamed.

Madlelaine got to her feet lifted up the dildo, opened herself up with two fingers and peed straight onto Sarah's tits. The sight sent Sarah off into another paroxysm of orgasm and she too knew she wanted to join the two women and shouted out that she too was going to pee. With Eloise long dick still embedded she leaned back and spread her cunt with two fingers. Madelaine groaned with delight and quickly covered Sarah's quim with her mouth as the younger woman started to pee. This to Madelaine was so erotic it quickly brought her to orgasm.

Afterwards as the three women lay around on the large cushions Madeleine told Sarah the truth. Although Eloise had a magnificent tool she could not 'cum' as a man, only as a woman and it was her 'stock in trade' when the woman she was fucking was approaching orgasm she would let fly and pee. The shock of the hot spray was to most women better than a man cumming as it was spurted at greater force.

Sarah had learned more about her sexual self in the jaunt to Paris and hoped to one day repeat the experience with some. before she left to go back to her hotel and her husband later that evening Madelaine gave her the address of a friend in England who too enjoyed golden showers and female to female sex.

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers