Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

"You want me Brian?" she said, "All of me to with as you please for a whole night, and day if you want. Do you want that Brian? And while you wait for that day I will show you what I can do for you, everything except fuck you Brian, do you want that?"

"You know I do."

"Then all you have to do is recommend me for the job. The day I get it I'll be yours to do with as you please for 24 hours" She moved around to the front of the desk, pulling her skirt straight, unclipping her bra straps and letting it drop into her hands, she threw it into his lap. "Keepsakes"

She made no attempt to do up her jacket, not even when Peggy walked in with the coffee. Holding his gaze of horror she said, "On the coffee table Peg's please."

"Ok. Is it ok if I go for lunch now Mr Talbot." She said, heading for the door.

"Err....Yes Peggy that's fine see you later."

As the door closed he let out a huge sigh of relief. "Your one horny bitch Sarah, where the hell have you been hiding."

"Don't ask." she said with a laugh as she headed for the coffee.

They both sat on the settee and sipped at there coffee, "Ok!" Brian said. "About the job. You are more than qualified to do it and although I haven't thought about till now you would probably have got my recommendation anyway, so there was no need for all this."

Turning slightly so that he had a clear view of her breast's she said, "Brian, you sound like you didn't enjoy it."

"Oh don't get me wrong," he said, "I loved every minute of it and would be only too happy to take you up on your offer but there really is no need."

"Maybe the need is mine, maybe I want to tease you for the next 6 months. Just maybe I enjoy it as much as you Brian."

"If that's the case you have a deal, however between now and then I suggest we take a little more care of what we do and when we do it."

"Ok" she said standing up. She leaned over him and added, "Say farewell."

He laughed and patted her tits then with a final pinch of her nipple said, "Until the next time."

As she buttoned her jacket he said, "Don't you want these." he was waving her underwear.

She put a hand to his face and said, "I will never wear them or any like them in this office." with that she turned and walked out.

As she entered her office she smiled at Jill and said, "Don't we have some shopping to do? Toys I believe you said. And I have to check the bank to see if James has left me enough to retire on"

The two walked into town arm in arm, Sarah said nothing to Jill about Brian. When they reached Sarah's bank she put her card in the machine and waited for it to show her balance. She almost fell to the floor as quick as her jaw when she read the figure. "I have to go inside to check this." She said

"Are you ok, you look like you've seen a ghost. What has he done? Cleaned you out."

Sarah laughed nervously, "No. Quite the opposite. If the figure is correct he has given me over two hundred thousand pounds."

"What!" Jill exclaimed

Sarah walked into the bank and waited for the cashier to tell her she was wrong. Slipping a piece of paper under the window the girl said, "That's the figure madam, deposited yesterday."

Sarah turned, dazed, and handed the piece of paper to Jill, "Let's go shop," she said

The two women spent the rest of the day shopping, and not just for toys. As they parted Sarah said. "I'm going back to Haringey tomorrow, can you book the same hotel for me and I will call you when I arrive. I think it's time for revenge."

"You naughty girl." Jill laughed, "Will do, bye."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying in the bath a while later Sarah though over what she had done to Brian. She had not planned it or ever thought about taking over his job after he left. It just sort of happened. The feeling in her stomach had controlled most of what she did and she had just fitted an excuse to her behaviour, but now that she had started, she decided that she was going to make the most of her opportunity. She laughed to herself, 'Did that make her a whore?' after all; he was going to pay her with an exceptional wage increase if it all worked out. The feeling in the pit of her stomach seemed to approve. Again, she smiled. Maybe she was beginning to enjoy life, or sex, more than she ever thought she would. On the other hand, maybe she was simply, a whore.

8.30am the following morning she was again sitting drinking coffee opposite the Haringey store. She had spent most of the night and the journey down thinking of what she was going to do to enact her revenge on Dave. The thought had made her wet. It had also made her smile, after all revenge was sweet. Was it not?

8.55 and the staff started opening up and setting out the exterior display, by 9am they were all ready for there first customers to arrive. As it was Friday, they did not have to wait too long and after a while, Sarah entered the shop expecting to browse around at her leisure much as she did on her visit.

She hadn't gone more than a few paces into the shop when a smartly dressed young lady Sarah didn't recognise walked up to her and said "Good morning madam, my names Lyn, can I help you at all?"

Surprised Sarah said, "Err no I am just looking thank you."

"Well if you need any help I will be here or my colleague on the till can call me, have a nice day." and with that she went and stood by the front door.

She wandered around the store for a minute and then hearing footsteps behind her she turned, "Good morning Mr Harwood.", she said sternly, making it plain in her tone who was boss. "Is Mr Palmer available?"

Harwood flushed at her tone but managed to adjust in time to say, "Mr Palmer won't be back till Monday, he is still on his course, would you like some coffee and I can give you a progress report." He slightly lowered his head and waved her toward the office.

Sarah had dressed to tease, Mike preferably but now was as good a time as any to start her revenge. As she led the way to the office she could feel his eyes roaming over her body, she added a little movement to her walk and walked confidently through the rear door. Dave moved in front of her to open the door to the office catching a glimpse of her cleavage as she walked past him. She went straight to the settee and sat down. Her skirt rode up slightly showing the tops of her stockings. She grinned as Dave made the coffee constantly trying to avert his gaze from her legs.

As he brought the coffee over she said, "I can see that you have made some improvements to the staff, I received a very nice welcome as I entered, well done." She could have kicked herself as soon as she said it. Compliments would in no way make him feel small which was what she wanted to do.

"Thank you." he said with a huge smile, "After our last meeting I called the staff together and told them how you wanted to take an active part in running the store and educating the staff in all aspects of man handling."

'Bastard' she thought.

He knew he had hit a nerve and continued, "I had a call from the estate agent and made an appointment for Monday, I assume you will be available to assist me in the negotiations, Mr Talbot said it was important that we proceed as quickly as possible."

The mention of Brian Talbot caught Sarah unawares and before she realised she had agreed to 'help him with the negotiations' instead of taking full control.

Sarah realised she need to gather her wits, Dave had taken control and she couldn't have that, she need to take charge. "I need to clean up I will be back in a minute." "Ok" Harwood said, "I'll find something for you to eat."

Sarah felt like screaming, everything he said seemed to relate to his foul use of her, or was she imagining it. She entered the staff washroom and banged her fists on the wall. 'Calm' she said to herself 'Stay calm.' To took several deep breaths and then looked in the mirror. Once she was calm, she again looked in the mirror. She checked that her cleavage was on view and hitched her skirt up a little more. 'Now Mr Harwood I will exact my revenge'

As she entered the office Harwood said, "I made you fresh coffee and found some biscuits to nibble."

Confidently she walked to the settee and sat down, "Thank you" she said making sure that her skirt once again rode up slightly.

He placed the coffee on the table and sat opposite her again, openly looking at her legs and smiling, "I told my two friends what great shag you are and they were sorry to miss you." She was dumbstruck. "I told them I would give them a call next time you were here so that we could all fuck your arse. Hope that was ok?"

She could not believe that he was being so blatant about it so crude. "Wha....no it wasn't....I....I....you raped me you bastard."

"Oh I dint think so, if I remember rightly you threw me on the settee and raped me, either way it doesn't matter cos I'm gonna fuck you some more and your gonna let me."

She stood up face red with anger, he stood opposite and as she swung her arm to slap his face he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off balance. She was falling back but he stopped her from going down by holding onto her hair and supporting her with his hand. His other hand popped open her top and slid inside, running over her bra till he found her nipple, erect and hard, he took it between his thumb and finger and pinched it as hard as he could and as she opened her mouth to scream he kissed her hard, bruising her lips. He gripped hold of her flimsy bra and pulled at hard several times, until it tore away from her body. Then pulling her upright by her hair he pulled up her skirt and did the same with her thong.

"You don't wear these around me whore, ever, you understand?" She looked terrified into his face, "Understand?" he said again

"Yes" she said, "I understand."

He grinned, "I understand Mr Harwood Sir.," he said pushing her toward to settee.

She sat up as best she could but was determined not to hoist him to the position of master, despite the ache in her stomach and the wetness between her legs already throbbing to feel him in her.

He smiled again and walking over to the desk pulled something out of the drawer. Hiding it behind his back, he walked back to settee. Sarah stubbornly stared straight ahead. Dave stood behind her, "Say it slut."

"I wont." she said

He grabbed a hand full of her hair and viciously pulled her up, turning her around so that she knelt on the settee leaning on the back, only inches from his crotch. She heard it a second before the pain struck her arse. She gasped in pain. Pulling her head up he said, "Though I might need an old friend of ours to help you remember you place." and again he h whipped the curtain rope across her behind. Again, she let out a gasp.

"I don't care what you do I wont say it, I wont." she said.

"Well see about that slut," he laughed and again he whipped her. As she remained quiet, he whipped her again. Getting no response, he leaned over the settee and pulled up her skirt. She kneeled there, impassive not trying to get away, all the time her mind was screaming for her to scream aloud while her body told her to hold out. He pulled her head up so that he could see her face and slowly, repeatedly whipped her with the cord. Each time it landed between her legs whipping her sopping pussy, and her clit. Still she refused to submit. She was not even struggling to get away. Her mind called for help but her body called for more. The feeling in the pit of her stomach was laughing, enjoying every stroke. Suddenly she let out a moan, she was losing control to the need for orgasm that her stomach told her she craved.

"Ok! Ok!" she gasped, breathing heavily. "As you say Mr Harwood Sir. But please no more."

"You will serve as and when I say slut understand?"

She fought the response until again the cord found its mark. "Yes Mr Harwood Sir, as and when you say, anything, but please, no more"

"Anything I say, when I say understood whore."

"Yes Mr Harwood, anything."

"When you're around me you are my slut, my whore to do with as I please. What are you Sarah?"

Laying her head on her arms she said, "I am your slut Mr Harwood your whore."

"And you will actively do as I tell you, your job is to please me in any way I see fit. What is your job Sarah?"

"To please you Mr Harwood Sir in anyway you say."

"Good, now straighten your self up. To everyone else in this store you will remain Ms Bowman, Resources Manager, understood?"

"Yes Mr Bowman."

"Good" he said, "I think it's time to inspect the store."

He walked out of the office and she followed behind. On the surface she was the epitome of authority, inside she trembled with fear and lust. 'Lust' she thought 'God why doe's my pussy so desperately need fucking, why does my mind so desperately want to scream rape, but refuses to do so.'

They entered the kitchen design area and he pointed to the desk, "Sit there slut and have look at the new kitchen design program we have."

Sarah looked around shocked, 'could anyone hear him'

"Don't worry whore, our jobs are secure. Nobody will hear how much you want to serve me, unless I want them too."

The next half an hour, they walked around the store. Dave pointed out the changes that they had made in such a short period. All the while, he called her his slut and his whore and all the time she called him 'Sir'

Once they had done the round, he led her back to the office. Her stomach had calmed somewhat by then. He told her to sit down and pointed to the settee. He went to the microphone, "John Evans to the office please." he said

He did not sit but turned the coffee maker on and waited silently for 'John Evans' to arrive.

The knock on the door made Sarah jump. "Undo that top button whore. When he walks in you will do your slut thing and tease him a little understood," Dave said

Again, the conflict between arousal at his manner and anger washed through her. As she undid the button, she said "Yes Mr Harwood Sir. "

He shouted, "Come in John."

As John walked in Sarah only recognise him as a face around the shop but she gave him a huge smile and twisted slightly her skirt rode up and he had a clear view of her cleavage as well as her stocking tops.

"Sit down John." Dave said patting the seat opposite Sarah, "Everything sorted out then?"

John could not take his eyes off Sarah and the more he looked the more she teased. Her body had taken over and forced her mind to withdraw

"Yes Dave all done." John said

"Sarah this is John." Sarah stood up and leaning over held out her hand for John to shake. Keeping his eyes on her cleavage and probably her nipples as well, he said "Hello Sarah, Sorry Ms Bowman."

Dave laughed, "This is the whore that got you the sack so Sarah, or whore, will do nicely." Sarah sat back dumbstruck, "Isn't that right slut." he added looking her straight in the face without an ounce of humour.

After a moment in which invisible sparks flew around the room, Sarah said "Yes Mr Bowman that's fine." A leer of satisfaction crossed his face. However, John looked very confused.

"Now then John what was it you said to me you would do to this whore given the chance when you found out that it was her fault you had to leave. He can speak freely can't he slut."

Again a slight hesitation before she replied, "Yes Mr Harwood, he can speak freely." She smiled at John to reassure him, not really knowing why.

Now John was even more confused. His turned everything over in his mind. After a second realising that he had nothing to lose, he said. "Well.... I said I would shove my cock in her mouth until she swallowed my cum."

Sarah sat in silence, a smile fixed in place trying to figure out what Harwood was doing.

"What else" Dave said, "All of it, tell her how you feel."

"I feel fucking angry. I feel like choking you on my dick and then ramming it up your cunt till you scream to come I feel like making you beg forgiveness while I fuck you, forgiveness for getting me the sack you fucking bitch." as he finished he jumped up and stood in front of her. She was sure he was going to hit her but she looked up at him.

"I think you should show John just how sorry you are don't you whore." Dave said, and make it really good eh."

Too late, she realised what was coming. She looked at Dave who just smiled, waiting for her to respond. She watched his hand as it appeared with the cord. Her stomach tightened and she knew she was going to do as he asked, exactly as he wanted her to. "Yes Mr Harwood Sir. John I am so sorry really."

"Help yourself John; she's all yours for half an hour at least. Oh and she likes it rough. Just don't tear the clothes cos she's taking me out for dinner"

John looked at Dave and then smiled down at her. "Then the whore better get them then."

Sarah's heart was pounding. Her mind was trying to fight back but as she stood up and slowly removed her top she knew her stomach, her pussy, her desperate need for orgasm had won. Slowly she stripped off her top and then her skirt, using every feminine move she could think of, finally standing naked except for her stay up stockings in front of the man she had somehow sacked.

Dave sat down on the settee and watched as John made her undo his zip and pull out his erection, he watched as John took her by the hair and fucked her mouth just like he said he would and was still watching as breathing heavily he rammed his erection in that tight wet pussy. It was obvious to Dave that John would not last long. It was just as obvious that Sarah was not as against it as one might have thought. He slid along the settee and gripped her tits hard, pinching the nipples. "I think you have to apologise don't you whore, I am sure that you said this whore was sorry for getting John the sack. "In addition, he dug his nails in hard.

Sarah had opened her eyes at his touch; she knew that the lust in her pussy was reflected in her eyes just as she knew that the pain he caused was reflected as well. "Oh your right Mr Harwood Sir, I am so sorry. John this slut whore is so sorry for sacking you please forgive me John please." She knew he was close to coming his load

Dave did not release his grip. John said, "You fucking bitch whore I will never forgive you."

His pace as he rammed into her from behind increased and as it increased she could feel her own orgasm rising. Her eyes closed waiting for it to wash over her. John was pumping now as hard as he could, calling her all the names, he could think of and she sighed agreement and egged him on to further excerptions.

Finally, John moaned as she felt his come shoot into her, she sighed and let herself fall into her own orgasm.

Slap, she heard it before she felt it, slap again twice round her face. She lost it, her orgasm fell away as John fell away, stopped on the very edge, trembling just beneath the surface, screaming for release. "Noooo." she screamed and fell to her knees.

Dave burst out laughing and John joined in. She felt a hand in her hair and she was pulled "Here bitch clean it up you fucking whore." John said pushing his semi erect cock into her mouth. She did as she was told, in a daze her pussy screaming out for release. Finally, he pushed her away and started to dress.

Sarah lay on the floor gasping for air and gripping her stomach. She heard something drop to the floor in front of her and opened her eyes. It was a pound coin.

"That's what your worth as a whore." John said, "As for you Dave, I got to give it to you mate you said you would have the bitch and looks like you've got her. See yah mate."

Dave laughed, "See you John, anytime you're around here drop in for a cuppa, or maybe a bj" To Sarah he said "Get dressed whore your buying dinner"

As she dressed, he made a phone call, by the time she came out of the washroom he was waiting for her. He took her by the elbow and led her out of the shop, letting the staff know they were going for a business lunch. They did not have to go far. Five silent minutes down the road, he turned her into a restaurant where they shown to a table near the back. Sarah sat on the bench seat while Dave took the aisle chair He ordered a bottle of house wine to start adding, "I am expecting two guests"

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers