Sarah Has Another Bad Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,146 Followers

Sarah was too buried in her shame to reason correctly any more and slowly she complied. Keeping her stocking-clad legs straight, she began to bend over at the waist and didn't stop until her body was parallel to the floor. In this position her thong seemed to bury itself even deeper into the crack of her ass as she held herself as if waiting for permission to drop her skirt and stand up straight.

Alex was struggling not to take out his cock and ravish his teacher there and then but the most important part of his bet had still to be carried out so, reaching into his pocket, he took out his camera and holding it at the ready, gave my final instruction to Sarah.

"Can you look round for me, miss?"

Without thinking, she did as she was told and saw in horror what Alex was doing.

CLICK!

Her momentary hesitation about what he was doing was all he needed to get the perfect shot. Not only a perfect shot of her ass and her thong but a perfect shot of her face and her immediate surroundings. It would be all too easy for someone looking at the photo to identify both the classroom and the teacher. This was all he needed to take his little blackmail scheme even further.

"Thank you, miss. That's just perfect." And with that he simply picked up his books and sauntered out of the classroom, intentionally leaving the door open. Sarah was horrified and dropped her long skirt, running after him to lock the door before slumping against it, her cheeks red, her eyes brimming with tears and her panties soaked.

Alex had to force himself to stroll to his waiting friends. He wanted to run faster than he had ever run before but he was determined to keep his cool because he wasn't finished with Sarah just yet. When he finally reached the dorm, the other boys practically stole the phone from his hands to see what photo he had captured this time but he made them wait and eventually forwarded it on to each of their four mobile phones.

As amazed as they were, as aroused as they were, they too tried to play it cool and laughed, nervously perhaps, at their teacher for wearing this type of panties, and the winnings were paid out to Alex.

"I told you I could do it. I bet it really turned her on to lift her skirt and show off her ass like that. I could probably have taken her panties off too and she wouldn't do a thing about it."

The final boy of the four, the quietest, Andrew stared at his teacher's gorgeous ass and asked, "Ok, we've seen her bra and panties, what about her tits and pussy? I don't think Sarah shaves her pussy. I bet she has full bush between her legs. I bet you can't get her to show them to you."

"This will be the final bet then," Alex replied seriously. "I bet each of you fifty bucks I can get a picture of Sarah's tits and pussy and, even more, you can all take your own picture at the same time."

None of the boys believed this could really happen but they were more than happy to take the bet. If Alex didn't deliver then they would have to pay them fifty bucks; but if he did, well, it would be incredible to see their young teacher's naked body and to take a photo of her tits and pussy.

Sarah slept like a log that night but only after she had cried for hours reliving the day before she finally succumbed and allowed her right hand to reach down into her soaking panties. Feeling how wet she was, knowing how embarrassed she had been bending over in front of a student, realising the position she had put herself in by lifting her skirt, showing off her ass, her thong and her face in her own classroom meant she couldn't control herself. She came almost as soon as her finger ran along her wet slit and reached her swollen clit. It was only when she awoke the next morning that the full realisation of her predicament sank in.

In class, she could hardly speak to her students and gave them all work to do to keep them occupied. It didn't stop her mind running forward and worrying about how she could possibly face Alex again but, when the final class came round, it seemed as if he had forgotten all about what had happened the previous day. He was on his best behaviour throughout the class but Sarah wasn't fooled by this and suspected he was waiting for the class bell to ring again. When it did, however, and all the students, including Alex and his friends, began to troop out of the room, Sarah sat down and breathed out for what seemed like the first time in an hour. That was when Alex locked the door and he and his three buddies turned to face their young teacher.

Sarah heard the turn off the lock and looked in fear at the four boys.

"Class is over, boys. It's time for you to leave."

"I don't think so, miss. We've got a proposal for you that I think you will want to hear." Alex smiled menacingly at her as he and the three others approached the frightened young woman.

"We want to see your tits and pussy, miss. We want to see you strip off here in your classroom and show us every inch of your gorgeous body."

"What? No way! Leave this classroom right now and I'll tell no-one about this."

"Well, we'll leave if you want us to, miss, but we'll tell lets of people about it. We'll tell the Principal; we'll the other teachers; we'll even tell the other students. We'll also show them these photos. Maybe you should take a look at them before you make your final decision."

Alex thrust three large photos into Sarah's trembling hands and she looked at them in increasing horror. The first one was the one he had taken after he had opened her blouse at the back of the class, showing off her lacy bra and hard nipples. Sarah was almost relieved when she looked at it because there was no way of telling it was her breasts that were in the photo. The second one dispelled these doubts, however, and was one that even Alex had been surprised by. It had been taken secretly by Andrew and showed the moment when Alex had taken the shot of his teacher's bra and it showed both he and his teacher very clearly. Sarah shuddered in her humiliation because she knew what the third photo would be. As she brought it to the fore she looked at her own surprised face as she stood in her own classroom, bent over, her skirt around her waist, her stockings stopping half way up her otherwise naked thighs and her thong trapped deeply between her round ass cheeks.

With tears in her eyes, she looked at the boys, boys of eighteen, men really, and bowed her head in submission.

"What do you want me to do?"

"We've told you all that we want, miss. Now if you would be so kind as to start undressing then this will soon be over for you and we will never bother you again."

Sarah realised at that moment that Alex's promises were never going to be honoured but she also knew she had no choice. If she wanted to keep this job, and she really did, then she would have to do exactly as they ordered. She began by removing her blouse first, unbuttoning the front and exposing another tiny lace bra, pink this time, glad even at that moment that it was better at hiding her stiffening nipples than the lace one in the first photo. Sliding the blouse off her shoulders, she let it slip to the floor and brought gasps of amazement from three of the boys. Alex knew exactly what would happen but, up to that point, the other three didn't really believe that their science teacher was going to strip off in front of them. Now she stood there with just a tiny bra covering her tits and they couldn't stop staring.

"They're not very big are they, you slut?"

Danny was feeling brave now. He didn't know what hold his friend had over the young woman in front of them but he knew it had to be something big or she would never be going along with this. Even the photos they already had were nothing compared to this but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. He was going to make this teacher pay for every time any teacher had ever disciplined him over the years and that had been a lot of times.

"I bet they don't even bounce when she is running. Do they, whore? Do your tits bounce when you run? Let's see them bounce. Take off your bra and start running."

Sarah had never been more humiliated in her whole life, not even at her previous school. To hear an eighteen year old boy/man speak so degradingly about her breasts made her face burn redder than it ever had. She knew her breasts weren't the biggest in the school but she quite liked the way they were just a good handful for any boyfriend she had had in the past and the fact that they still pointed upwards. Now she felt only shame as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. The straps slid down her arms and fell on top of the blouse at her feet, leaving her standing there, topless, her hard nipples now visible to her four students.

"Well her tits might not be very big," exclaimed Danny, "But look at those huge nipples. I'd love to suck on those. Ok, slut, let's see you running. Let's see if you can make those tiny tits bounce."

Sarah nearly burst out crying as she began to lift her legs and started to run on the spot. She knew the only way to escape this nightmare was to do what they wanted, as quickly as they wanted, so that she could put her clothes back on. To cries of, "Faster! Faster!" she began to really pump her legs, building up a sweat and feeling her breasts bouncing in front of her. It was only when she heard Danny and the others laughing at her that she stopped, her rapid breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Very good, miss, now continue," encouraged Alex, still being as polite as he had always been.

The tears were falling from Sarah's eyes as she began to unzip her long black skirt. All too quickly it fell to her feet revealing her long stocking-clad legs and pair of pink bikini cut panties which matched her bra. Kicking of her shoes, she knew her panties were next; there was no longer any point in delaying the inevitable. She took a deep breath and hooked her thumbs under the waist band, rolling them down over the naked tops of her thighs, down over her stockings and finally down to her feet. As she bent down to remove them from her ankles her breasts hung down and she almost wanted to tell Danny to look at them now when they were at their best. When she raised her head again, however, she was faced with four bulges in the front of her four students' pants and she thought it best not to say anything.

As she stood there, naked, her hands by her sides, the four boys slowly circled me, walking round her, deliberately taking their time. The only words they uttered were insults. "Slut. Whore. Pig." Their horrible words only added to her building arousal and Sarah shivered at the thought they might notice the juices running from her pussy.

At that point, Alex decided to twist the screw just a little bit tighter. He walked back to the door, unlocked it and opened it. Sarah was now truly frightened. Not so much about what the boys were making her do because, in one sense she thought she might be safer with the door open; but her mind was now tormented by what could happen if someone walked by. One of her colleagues, male or female, could walk past the door and see her standing there naked in front of four of her students. One of her students might come back for something. Maybe even the old caretaker could appear as he did his rounds at the end of the day

"Now, I can see you're in a hurry for us to finish, miss, so we only have one more request for you. We'd like to take some photos."

"No, Alex, please. No more photos. I've done everything you've asked of me. Please let me go."

"We will, miss. This is just our little insurance policy to ensure you don't go running to the Principal or to the police. Now stand still please."

The four boys pulled out their phones and immediately switched them to camera mode. Pointing them at their naked teacher, they all took their first shot of her standing there in the front of her own classroom.

"Very good, miss, but from now on I want to see you smiling. We want to make sure you give the impression you're enjoying yourself. However, for this next one it's not your face we're interested in. Bend over your desk, with your ass facing us. Spread your legs wide so we can see your pussy too."

Sarah was crying openly now as she did what she was told but she knew, equally, that her pussy was soaking wet and her nipples were throbbing. She heard the students admiring her ass and taking several photos each, one or two of them bending low so that they could include her pussy lips in the shot.

"That's lovely, miss, but I don't think we're seeing enough. Can you reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks. I think we need to get at least one shot of your tight little asshole."

Sarah hung her head in shame but did as she was told; reaching back she pulled open her cheeks as instructed and exposed her dirtiest hole to their hungry eyes and their insatiable cameras.

"Well, I think that's the best shot yet, miss. But I wonder if you could better it. Get up and lie across your desk now; on your back please. That's right, now lift your legs so that your heels are resting on the edge of the desk. Wonderful. Now, last thing, bring one hand down as if you are playing with your pussy. It's certainly wet enough. I bet you'd like to, wouldn't you?"

Sarah almost answered yes as she realised how wet she was but she knew that she could never do that; not here in her classroom, not in front of these four boys. No! That was going too far. She did as she was instructed, however, and brought her hand down. Smiling as she had been ordered to do, she looked the picture of a slut as she pretended to masturbate in front of her students and they recorded it all for posterity. She was shaking now in shame and also in lust. More than anything, however, she was shaking in fear that she would make herself cum before they left her alone.

She didn't have to worry, though, for as soon as they took their final shots, spat once more in her face that she was a slut, they left the room, hollering in excitement at what had just happened. What she should have done then was to quickly scamper over and close the classroom door that they had left wide open. What she should have done was get dressed before anyone else came by. What she did do, unfortunately, was stroke her dripping slit.

She realised how exposed she was; the door was open, she was lying naked on her own desk in her own classroom and still she couldn't pull her hand away from her pussy. She tried to block out all of that, even if it was adding to her humiliation and to her arousal and imagined she was alone, at home.

As she stroked her pussy, she could feel her clitoris slowly growing under her hand but tried not to touch it as she knew she would cum all too soon. As she became more and more wet, she felt her middle finger slip past her lips her juices quickly covering it.

She moved her left hand to her breasts and, even though Danny had insulted them, luxuriated in the feel of them beneath her own hand. Her breathing was starting to become faster and she heard the first moans of pleasure escape her lips as if they were coming from someone else. While every nerve end in her body seemed to be concentrated in her pussy and her nipples, deep, deep inside she could feel her own shame and degradation.

Her left hand moved down her body to join her right. Scooping up her own juices she brought it back to her breasts and covered her highly sensitive nipples with them before sucking off the residue with her own mouth. Doing this a few times more, she realised she could avoid her clit no longer. It was aching to be touched, crying out for her attention.

Once more she reached down with her left hand to ease this ache, while she kept fingering herself with her right hand. She had been right. As soon as she touched her clit, she could feel her orgasm building deep inside her. She began to quicken the fingers plunging in and out of her cunt; she began to quicken the upward thrusts of her hips as she rose to meet her fingers; she began to bounce up and down on her own desk and, once more, she thought Danny should see her tits now as her back arched and her breasts bounced around.

Her right hand was now moving in and out of her pussy so fast it was hardly a conscious movement. Instinct had taken over and finally her orgasm washed over her, filling her entirely, blocking out all her shame, her humiliation, her fear, yet very much at the very soul of loss of inhibition

She opened her eyes wide at that very moment, and the reality of where she was struck her violently. The shame she had been trying to silence came back in an instant, but she couldn't deny what she had just done. Even as she looked around and saw the desks and chairs her students had been sitting on not so long ago, she couldn't stop her fingers from fucking herself, she couldn't stop the orgasm that was coursing through her whole body and she couldn't stop that very body shaking on top of her own desk in her own classroom.

Finally, the overpowering sensations seemed to slowly ease off as she withdrew her fingers from her pussy and she relaxed back on to the desk. She looked around her, feeling ashamed once more at what she had done. As she felt her breathing begin to slow down she knew she would always be filled with shame whenever she thought about today's events but she wondered if she would ever cum like that again.

She felt beyond humiliation; she knew that. She had just been totally exposed to four students but at least they had not watched her in her most intimate moments. That would have been too much. As she raised her head from the desk, suddenly aware of her nakedness, she was shocked to see Andrew standing there. Even worse, his left hand was holding his softening cock and his cum was dripping to the floor. Worse still was what he held in his right hand; his phone, switched to video mode, her private orgasm shared by this young student and recorded for him to use as he saw fit.

0131aj
0131aj
1,146 Followers
12