Sarah in Party Country

Story Info
The adventures of Sarah.
2.3k words
3.94
54.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrounding my town is a large rural community, many little villages with farms and cottages dotted in between. A number of years ago my town amalgamated with all these smaller communities and the population sign almost doubled. Now these villages span a huge amount of land and are very different, but it is much easier for my small mind to stereotype. So there are just two groups, either you are 'a townie' or 'country'.

Due to school shutdowns and stuff, us kids interact a lot more than the adults of these 'two' groups. My boyfriend's best friend actually buses into our school from a farm outside the city. He acts pretty much the same way we do. His family is a whole different story though. Even his older brother, who only has a couple years on him, is a total 'hick'. I'm sorry if that is an offensive term, but I mean he drives a pickup truck around, shooting his shotgun at racoons for fun... at least that's what I imagine he does.

Some of these rural people behave totally contrary to how I do, and it at least partially stems from the fact that there just aren't many cops in the country. These people just do whatever they want with very little repercussions. This fact along with the huge open spaces, allows them to put on some crazy parties. No cops to ticket underage drinkers. They can have big parties that unlike most in high school, they don't get broken up prematurely. So enough background on to my story.

My boyfriend's friend (well he went to my school and had a ton of the same classes as me, really he was my friend too, but whatever) was throwing one of these 'field keggers' with his brother to kick off summer. My friend (or boyfriend's friend) Ian, had invited each of us, my boyfriend and me (along with many others, this was gonna be a huge party).

My boyfriend and I showed up at the party together, there were drunk people everywhere. Huge speakers were blaring country music across a giant field. It was a warm clear night, perfect for an outdoor party. My boyfriend and I moved toward a table where kegs and cups of pre-poured beer were. He grabbed two cups and handed one to me, we sipped our drinks and walked around. Soon enough we ran into some people we knew. We exchanged the usual with them:

"Sick party." They said.

"This will be an epic night." We responded, and so on.

One of the people said, "Ian is over there." and pointed a finger. They added, "He was wondering where you were earlier."

We said our goodbyes and took off in hunt of Ian. Shortly after we found him. We chatted him up a bit and then my boyfriend leaned over and said in my ear:

"Some other guys are smoking a bong over there, is it cool if I ditch you for a few bowls?"

I said sure, this party was huge, I had no doubt I'd find someway to do to pass the time.

I went back to the beer table to get another drink, I chugged this one, then another, than another... I was going to get really drunk tonight. After many drinks I felt I had to use the bathroom. I thought of myself as too proper to just pop a squat in the bushes, and Ian's house was not far away, I nice proper bathroom was just a stroll a way. but I really had to go, so I ran. I ran up to the house and through the door, down the hall and into the toilet, I locked the bathroom door.

I exited the bathroom feeling relieved and strolled my way back through the house. I guess in my hasty entrance I didn't notice the large group of people in the living room. I didn't recognize them. Then I did, I saw Ian's brother Tom, he waved to me and said:

"Hi." He told me to come over and hang out for a bit.

I had nothing else to do so I said sure and sat down on the couch next to him. I gathered I didn't recognize many of these people because they were all friends of Tom. We sat and drank together, a bong was also making its rounds. I got really high, and even drunker than I already was. I totally forgot my boyfriend was probably out in the field looking for me. After awhile the crowd in the room thinned out leaving just Tom, some of his friends, and little old me.

I eventually stopped to look around and noticed that I was the only girl left, in amongst a sea of guys.

Now Tom came off as a bit of a pervert, nothing huge but he certainly wasn't about to get nervous in front of a high school girl, I had also heard some crazy stories about him and his friends, but I mainly choked it up to boys just telling stories.

Anyhow the bong made a few more rounds and by this time I was super high. The bong came to me again and I waved it off. I sat there on the couch baked out of my mind, I heard a voice, it was Tom's

"So how are you going to pay me back, I mean my bud might have been free for you, but I had to pay for it."

I came to:

"Ahh well, I'm sorry, you did offer it up to me. I don't have any money with me sorry, I can see if my boyfriend has some." I said.

"Nah, it's your debt to pay, no need to involve him." Tom said.

"Umm what do you mean? I just told you I had no cash." I wondered.

The remaining boys in the room slowly moved closer to me, I counted seven plus Tom.

"You know, my brother always talks about you." Tom said "... and I can see why."

One of the other boys said, "ya you are very cute."

I blushed, "seriously just a second, I'll go out to the field and get some cash to pay you back." I said.

By now Tom and his friends had totally encircled me, maybe it was just the weed but I was getting really nervous. I could see many grins being shot my way. Then I looked up to see a couple of the boys rubbing themselves.

"Not so fast, we said YOU could pay us back, and we meant YOU." Tom said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I said. "There are too many of you, no way I smoked that much." I protested.

"Actually you did." Tom said. "And even if you hadn't you're kind of out numbered, we live in a democracy after all." He added.

"You're gonna suck until I say your debt is paid." Said Tom.

I looked up to see 8 boys with cock in hand. They all had pretty big dicks too, and they were all just bubbling out precum at the thought of getting sucked by a little blonde.

Tom had the biggest dick by far. A thick 10' shaft, and Tom's had a much bigger head then I had previously seen. It was like he cut a tennis ball in half and gave it to his shaft to wear as a hat!

A couple of the dicks got real close to my face and Tom looked at their owners and said:

"OK you two first."

They then thrust at my mouth, I just instinctively opened and let them in. The boys took turns face fucking me, and then I guess they got bored, they started to make a game of stretching my mouth.

At first they would jam their dicks in my cheeks, pushing them out making me look silly, Then they tried to fit both their cocks in my mouth at the same time.

This obviously did not work well, but they seemed to enjoy trying. I could imagine looking down to see my face being stuffed with cock was pretty hot.

After playing their game for awhile they both pulled out and started to jerk off, they then jammed their cock heads back into my mouth and let out a tandem moan. They both shot into my mouth at the same time making multiple mouthfuls. I swallowed as much as I could but a bunch spewed out of my mouth and dripped onto my shirt. After these two boys finished they zipped up and stepped away.

"We should get her out of those clothes before they get too messy." Tom shouted.

A few boys ran up and pulled off my shirt, undid my jeans, and yanked down my panties. Tonight I was not wearing a bra, so there I was totally naked at the mercy of these men.

Three new dicks approached me now. Two of them thrust at my mouth as the third guy scurried behind me. I could feel the guy behind reaching his hand to my pussy. he got down to get a closer look, he then completely lay down. He nudged me to raise my butt and slid his face under me. I felt his tongue on me. He started licking away at me.

While I had the pleasure of a face to sit on I looked up and remembered I had a job to do, well two jobs. I sucked on the cocks in front of me, going back and fourth bobbing on one than the other. I felt hands on the back of my head, then a voice telling me to open.

I opened my mouth wide and was greeted by a cock. The guy in control of it violently fucked my mouth, slamming my head down on his hard dick. He kept doing this until he let out a load grunt. He pushed my face all the way down his shaft and deposited a huge load directly into my tummy.

I thought that was different, you know unlike most girls I kind of like the taste of cum and he didn't give me a chance. This was much cleaner. The other guy gave my mouth the same treatment, meanwhile the one under me kept licking.

The two in front stepped away when they were done and two more replaced them. I guess the boys liked what they last saw and also moved to fuck the shit out of my face and then deposit their seeds down my throat.

The guy under me was still licking away, his tongue felt very good. So far I had worked my way through six cocks, leaving only two, Tom and the guy under me.

The guy under me lifted my butt and slid himself up, he wrapped around and ended up in front of me.

Oh my, I guess I missed this one. The dude was seriously hung, easily as long as Tom, and just as thick.

"Get up here!" Ordered Tom.

He motioned to his lap. I stood up and walked over.

"You said I had to suck away my debt though!" I fake protested.

I did enjoy sucking cock, but I also like fucking, and I wanted to feel his big one in me. He told me to shut up and stroked his meat at me. I jumped up on to the couch and straddled him. At this point I forgot condoms even existed. My wet cunt hovered over his big rod.

"Down girl." Tom said, like he was instructing a pet.

I slid myself down onto him. I moaned, and moaned, this guy had a HUGE cock, but I was getting used to huge dicks these days.

I bounced up and down cumming on almost every other stroke, he just felt so good in me. I bounced some more, I had completely forgot about the other guy. Then I felt him rubbing on me.

"We got a little problem here, my friend wants some, but I don't want to get out just yet." Tom said.

"That's cool." Said his buddy, "I don't mind sharing."

Now I felt the second cock pushing at my pussy, but Tom was already there? I glanced down to check, ya I was right, that's not the kind of thing one gets wrong.

I felt the guy behind push even harder and pop! Oh my god! There were two big dicks in my cunt! I screamed for them to stop but the second guy just lept easing in. Tom remained relatively still. It felt very odd, but after the initial shock, it began to feel rather good.

The two dicks commenced fucking my little pussy, they pumped in and out, in and out. It felt great, I closed my eyes and gave in cumming at least twice before I felt one, then the other dick shaft began to twitch.

No move was made to release me, I thought 'hmm this is normally the part where they tell me to get on my knees'.

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by two massive blasts in me, followed by two more, two more, and so on.

It seemed to go on forever they were both painting my walls. It finally ended and they both exited me.

They said I should clean up a little before I go back out and I headed to the bathroom. I splashed water against my face and through my hair, but really it would take a long shower to complete the job, but I didn't have the time for that.

I cleaned up as much as I could, but knew there was still a lot left. I gave up, left the bathroom and found my clothes. I put them on and left the house.

I stumbled around the field, then a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders, it was my boyfriend I had almost forgot he was there. He went in to kiss me then said:

"Crazy party eh? I heard some slut was sucking dicks over in the house."

I laughed in my head, he just called me 'some slut' and didn't even know.