Chapter 02: Sarah Jane and the Club

Story Info
Sarah Jane meets some strangers in the club.
1.6k words
4.13
38.7k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Jane and her new friend, Nora stood outside the club Atmosphere with other people waiting in line. It was already almost midnight and they were gonna celebrate Nora's birthday. Sarah met Nora at the university and they had been friends ever since.

"This is gonna take forever," Nora sighed. She peered at the mean bouncer at the entrance. "Should we do something?"

"Like what?" Sarah's eyes were wide. This was her first time at the club and she took so long to dress for it with the help of her step father, Steven earlier that evening.

*******

"What about this, Steven?"

Sarah held up a black top to her Fcup breasts and peered at the mirror with concentration. She was completely nude while her stepfather look on. She wiggled inside the top and faced Steven. "Well?"

"Hmmm" Steven shook his head. "You don't look good on black, Sarah. It hides your pretty nipples and you know people want to see it, right?"

Sarah looked ashamed and went back to her closet. Steven always knows best and she did not want to disappoint Steven especially when he's been helping her try out some clothes.

"Try this, dear." Steven handed her a pink sheer white tube top. "I'm sure it would highlight your assets beautifully."

Sarah tried it on and looked in the mirror. Wow, this top is tight and a little sheer. The tube top was so low that her areola kept sticking out if she moved not that it need to stick out because her nipples could clearly be seen from the sheer top plus it clung everywhere. "Steven, won't I get arrested? My nipples are showing," Sarah complained.

"No, you look fine," Steven said, admiring her over sized melons. With Sarah's thin body, her F cup breasts stood out like giant fruits and her butt was large too. He gave her a white thin sheer skirt. "A present, my dear."

Sarah's eyes widen with pleasure. "Thanks Steven! Where did you get this?"

"It's my little secret." Steven smiled. He often go to the dressmaker to buy some sheer fabrics and let the dressmaker make Sarah some custom made clothes. He told the dressmaker it was for his little girl so that the dressmaker would make it short making the skirt so short that Sarah's lower butt would be often exposed. Steven would often explain that his little girl would wear jeans underneath it coz she had a weird fashion sense when the dressmaker would ask why the fabric was so sheer.

Sarah tried it on and modeled for Steven. "Does it fit me?"

Steven laughed and looked at Sarah's exposed pussy from the skirt. "Everybody would love it."

******

Back to the club, Nora suddenly grabbed Sarah and whispered on her ear. "You gotta go up there and let them get us in," she pointed at the bouncers.

"Why would they? We're not celebrities," Sarah argued and buried herself on her coat. She was wearing a coat because of the cool night air.

"They will," Nora promised, trying to shrug Sarah out of her coat. "When they see you in that dress, they will let you in. I'm sure of it." Norah's eyes widen when she saw what Sarah was wearing. Slut, she thought, enviously. Sarah was almost naked. Her tube top kept trying to run down below her nipple because her F cup breasts were too large for the top. Her pussy was exposed from the sheer skirt.

Nora pulled Sarah to the bouncers with the delight of the men standing on line who drooled when they saw the almost naked beauty being dragged along.

"Hi," Sarah said, breathlessly to the bouncers. "We need to get in." She gave them a smile, nervously hoping they would agree.

The bouncers were already drooling. Sarah didn't notice her top was already exposing half her nipples and all her pussy was exposed because of the wind. The bouncers nearly fell on themselves untying the velvet rope for them to go inside the club.

Nora giggled and pulled Sarah inside but not before one of the burly bouncers pulled Sarah aside and whispered on her ear, "I will look for you inside." His hands immediately went between her legs to stroke it. Some guys behind the rope hooted their eyes glued on Sarah's chest and pussy.

Sarah only gave him a shy smile and let Nora pull her inside the club. Inside it was cold and the music was loud. Sarah's eyes widen as she saw hundreds of people dancing on the dance floor. Oh she so want to dance!

"Come on! Let's dance!" Nora shouted and both girls went to join the crowd in the dance floor. They danced to Nikki Minaj, Arriana Grande and Katy Perry. Sarah was already sweating when they decided to stop dancing. Her body was tired from grinding and she was feeling a little horny after guys she danced with kept fondling her breasts and pussy.

They found a seat near some guys. They immediately stood up when they saw Sarah. They could not believe their eyes. What a slut, they thought...Coming here to the club almost naked. Her boobs are huge. They were already drooling when they invited the girls to sit.

Nora immediately sat down next to a cute guy with glasses and started chatting with him as Sarah in between two guys. The room was dark but the guys could make out Sarah's exposed pussy and her nipples which were already exposed when Sarah leaned down to sit down. She forgot her tube top was already falling off.

"Come sit in my lap, honey," the man next to her said and Sarah obediently sat down on his lap trying to arrange her skirt which kept riding up to her waist until she gave up and ignored it. They can't see her pussy in the dark, right?

The man's eyes were already glued to her pussy which was on top of his cock which was already up when he saw Sarah.

Sarah turned to the man and smiled, brightly. "I'm Sarah."

"Jack." His hands ran along her thighs as he spoke and motioned to his friends. "That's Melvin, Drake and Spencer."

"Hi," Sarah smiled at them and they all marveled how someone beautiful as her could be such a slut.

They chatted for a while about school and work and the girls realized they guys were already married. Nora didn't mind but Sarah was hesitant thinking about the guy's poor wife. What would his wife think? She tried to get up from the guy's lap but Jack would make any excuse for Sarah to sit down on his lap saying there was already no room. He also kept on pushing her to drink more shots until Sarah was almost drunk and a little whoozy.

His fingers were already bolder and is now fondling her breasts and twisting her nipples. He made her face the other men while on his lap so the guys could watch him fondle him. Sarah, already drunk, felt good being fondled and felt her pussy getting wet. She spread her legs wider, moaning giving the guys in front of her the perfect view to her pussy.

The other mean leaned forward their eyes fixating on Sarah. Nora watched on, angrily, folding her arms. She never want to go out with Sarah ever again if it meant being ignored by the boys the rest of the night. Jack smiled, smugly at Sarah's drunken form and pushed down her tube top to the rest of the boys and started massaging her breasts.

"You like that?" he whispered to her. Sarah only moaned in response, spreading her legs even wider.

His hands were doing wonderful things to her pussy and she felt him reach under her for his cock.

"No," Sarah cried. "You have a wife!"

Jack laughed. "Who cares? Come on, just a litte bit."

Sarah bit her lip. "Just five strokes that's all."

"Yeah sure," Jack promised and plugged his erect cock up to her wet pussy. Sarah cried out. He was too big and she began moving up and down, her breasts jumping up with her. Jack's friends crowded around them.

Sarah counted up to five strokes and tried to stand up from his lap but he grabbed her.

"Where are you going?"

"That was already five strokes!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You slut," Jack angrily fucked her hard ignoring how many strokes. Sarah moaned sexily and ignored her guilty conscience. He fucked her until they both had an orgasm and he filled her with his seed.

Sarah suddenly felt ashamed and stood up looking for Nora but Nora was nowhere to be found. Nora left earlier when she noticed a crowd already gathering watching Sarah fuck and realized she wants nothing to do with that attention seeking slut.

Sarah began to panic. Nora was her ride home!

"Where's Nora?" She asked one of Jack's friends.

He shrugged, still looking at Sarah's pussy filled with cum up to Sarah's melons. He was transfixed.

Sarah stood there not noticing her tube top was still down to her stomach and her skirt was nowhere to be found.

"Leave her be," Jack said and pulled Sarah to his crotch making her kneel down. "You know what to do."

He looked on amazed as Sarah obediently sucked on his cock, expertly. Sarah was always good at cock sucking since she does it everyday to Steven and sometimes to her neighbors and uncles at her building. Steven says it is always a woman's job to suck a man's cock. She must never deny him.

She was also worried how she was going home since Nora left her. She felt a cock plunging inside her pussy as she sucked Jack's cock amid cheers all around her. She didn't notice a crowd around them and felt a small thrill of people watching her do this.

Later on that night, Sarah fell on the seat exhausted. She lost count on how many times Jack and his friends fucked her and she blushed at the thought but first she must look for her skirt first.