Sarah Jane's Punishment

Story Info
Stepdad punishes hungry virgin stepdaughter.
3.9k words
4.42
373.4k
85
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,182 Followers

Sarah Jane sulked as she sat in the window seat on the plane. Life was so unfair. She hadn't done anything wrong, but she was being sent home nevertheless. She was dreading what her dad would say. He'd scraped and saved to give her the opportunity to go to France this summer and now she was being sent home a week early. She glared over at Vivian who was sitting next to her. It was all Viv's fault. She was the one who'd insisted that they'd go to that party with Jean Claude. And because Viv was infatuated with that stupid Frenchman Sarah Jane's summer in France has come to an abrupt ending. There'd been drugs at the party and the police had raided it and arrested most people there. They'd been released the next morning, but the people in charge of the exchange program had immediately sent Sarah Jane and Vivian home. It didn't matter that they'd had nothing to do with the drugs.

After a 9 hour flight they finally landed and Sarah Jane dragged her feet as she got closer to seeing her dad again. Viv had stormed off after Sarah Jane had refused to talk to her. Viv and her parents were long gone by the time Sarah Jane came through customs and faced her dad. He didn't say anything, he just picked up her suitcase and went out to the truck. He swore as he saw that he'd got a parking ticket as well. Sarah Jane got in and sat next to him and kept her eyes down. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She'd disappointed her dad so much. He'd done everything for her, even when her mom died a few years earlier and they were left alone he'd kept her with him, despite not being her real father. The silence in the truck was killing her.

"How's Cheryl?" she asked, Cheryl was his girlfriend.

"We broke up," he barked.

"Oh no!" she gasped. "What happened?"

"That's none of your business."

"I'm sorry," Sarah Jane whispered and started to cry.

"So you should be. I'd promised her a trip to Vegas, but I couldn't afford it after I paid for your trip to France."

Sarah Jane's tears were pouring down her cheeks. She'd betrayed him so much. Not only was she not going to get her diploma from the French school, which she'd worked so hard for, but her wanting to go had also led to her dad's and Cheryl's break-up. They'd been together for a year and a half and he'd seemed really happy with her. She'd been the one who finally helped him get over Sarah Jane's mom. She looked across at his face. He was so handsome. He didn't deserve to be treated like this. His face, arms and legs were bronzed from all the hours he spent working in the sun at the building sites. His arms and legs had strong muscles that you didn't get from working out in a gym. At 33 he was in the prime of his life and didn't deserve to have to look after an 18 year old stepdaughter. He was all she had and that was probably why he'd kept her. That and the fact that he'd really loved her mom whom he'd married when he was 18 and she was 20. They'd never managed to have any more children.

They finally pulled up outside their house and he threw the keys to Sarah Jane so that she could open up. She went inside and sat on the sofa and waited for the inevitable showdown. She pulled off her sweater and threw it to the side, sitting there in a pink cropped top and a denim miniskirt. She was a pretty girl with long blond hair that she'd braided for the trip home. She had blue eyes, pink lips and some freckles on her nose. Her body was lean after years of being on the high school volleyball team. She'd been a late bloomer, but now her breasts were a good 32B and showing signs of possibly making it up to a C-cup before long. Her legs were shaved smooth and she had little pink socks with a Minnie Mouse motif and well worn white sneakers.

Her dad had put her suitcase in her room and was now back in the family room where Sarah Jane was curled up in a corner. He sighed and ran his hand through his thick and curly brown hair. He places his hands on his narrow hips and looked at the pathetic little girl on the sofa. She didn't look anything like her mother. Her mother had been small and curvy and quite awkward. This girl was so sexy. He could have sent her to live with her grandparents when Janet died, but at 14 Sarah Jane had already turned into such a pretty girl that he couldn't imagine not having her around him. As she'd become a woman he'd watched and enjoyed, waiting for her to notice him as a man. That moment had never come. He'd had to sit through countless boyfriends, at one point it seemed she'd dated the entire high school football team. He'd been insanely jealous of the young boys who'd showed up at the door each Friday and Saturday, ready to take Sarah Jane out, ogling her as she showed up in her revealing outfits. He wondered who it was that had taken her virginity and knew within himself that he would have been able to kill that guy with his bare hands. But this was his golden opportunity. Sarah Jane had to be punished. He smiled and felt a budding erection straining against his shorts.

"Sarah Jane!" he barked. "Look at me!"

Her bloodshot eyes looked up between her tear soaked lashes. "Yes, daddy," she said in the voice she'd used whenever she got in trouble as a child. Hearing those words from the hot young woman in front of him made his erection grow even more.

"You've disappointed me. I let you go to France this summer because it was going to help you get a better job when you got out of secretarial school. I agreed to let you get a French diploma and support you for another year while you learnt to type and do shorthand so that you could get a decent job. And what do I get in return? You're sent home in disgrace without a diploma. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"It was a mistake daddy," she cried. "Viv wanted to go out with this guy, I didn't like him but I couldn't let her go off on her own so I came with her. We didn't know there were drugs. We didn't touch anything. That's why the police let us go the next day. But the school wouldn't listen to us."

Her t-shirt was straining against her tits and her skirt had ridden up a bit, showing him her full thighs and a bit of cotton panty. He wondered if she shaved her pussy. He was dying to know if she shaved her pussy. His erection was getting painful now, he was dying to adjust his shorts, but he didn't want to do it yet. He didn't want to draw her attention to his hard cock.

Sarah Jane looked up at her dad and saw the anger in his hazel eyes. She loved him so much and didn't want him to be mad at her. Part of her was happy that Cheryl was out of the picture. Cheryl had been great, but lately Sarah Jane had found herself being jealous of her. Jealous that Cheryl got to sleep in her dad's bed. Jealous that Cheryl made him cry out in ecstasy at night. She lowered her gaze and her eyes stopped at her dad's crotch. Well hello, she thought to herself as she took in the bulge of his erection. She might be a virgin, but she'd made out with enough guys to know what a hard-on looked like, and this was a big one at that.

"You're going to have to be punished, you know that, don't you?" he continued sounding angry, making Sarah Jane wonder if the erection was possibly not for her.

"I know daddy," she replied and bit her lower lip. "And whatever punishment you choose for me, I'll accept."

This was music to his ears. Now how was he going to run this to get the most out of the situation?

"Come with me," he said brusquely and went into his bedroom. Sarah Jane followed and stopped in the doorway as he pulled the drapes across the windows. "On the bed," he barked and motioned for her to lie down the way she used to do when she was being smacked as a little girl. She could feel herself growing wetter by the minute. He went up to her and pulled up her skirt and yanked down her cotton panties, exposing her perfect ass. He longed to lick the soft, white skin, but that was for later. He pulled off his t-shirt and turned on the ceiling fan. He reached inside his shorts and adjusted his cock, it was fully stiff by now and covered in precum.

Without warning he slapped Sarah Jane's soft ass so hard he made her cheeks wobble. She cried out, more of surprise than in pain. He quickly smacked her five more times. The feeling of his hand so near her cunt made her wetter than before. It wasn't painful, but she kept crying out as it seemed to give him momentum and she didn't want the smacking to be done with, not yet anyway.

Her ass was starting to turn pink before his eyes. Each time he smacked her it wobbled a bit. He could see her glistening wetness between her legs and feel it on his hand as he placed a smack as close to her cunt as he could get. As he pulled his hand up he saw that it had got quite wet and pulled it up to his mouth and licked it. This was the first taste of Sarah Jane's pussy juices and it was so sweet. Like her. He had to have more. He smacked her a couple of more times, getting more and more turned on by her cries. His cock was bursting to be released from his shorts. It was time to move on to the next stage of Sarah Jane's punishment.

"Did that hurt?" he asked her.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"I didn't hear you!" he barked. "Did that hurt?"

"Yes daddy," she answered louder.

"That's good. Now you know how daddy hurt when he got that phone call. And what do we want when we hurt?"

"We want to feel better," Sarah Jane replied.

"That's right. And how are you going to make daddy feel better?"

"I don't know. Tell me daddy. Tell me how I can make it all better for you!"

He smiled to himself. If he'd known how easy this was going to be he'd have done it ages ago. Standing behind her he stripped out of his shorts and briefs and walked in front of her, his 9 inch dick standing straight out from his hips. He enjoyed the look on Sarah Jane's face as she took in his size with her eyes. He was sure that he was bigger than any of those high school jocks she'd dated.

"Take your clothes off baby," he commanded her and she did as she was told. Her panties fell to the floor, followed by the denim skirt. She then kicked her shoes off and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She struggled briefly with her bra as her fingers were shaking in anticipation. As she went to pull her pink socks off he stopped her. "Leave your socks on and come up to me." Her firm tits bounced as she hurried across to where he was standing with his arms across his chest. He wanted to taste them right this minute, but he knew that he was going to have to be patient. This was going to take the time it had to take.

"On your knees," he commanded and Sarah Jane dropped to her knees, staring straight at his magnificent cock. She looked up into his eyes.

"What do you want me to do daddy?" she asked innocently, longing to taste his cock.

"The second part of your punishment is to make daddy feel good. The way to make me feel good is to suck on my cock."

She put her hand around his shaft and steered it towards her lips. She opened her mouth wide and let his cock enter her warm mouth. She'd sucked a few cocks before, but they were nothing compared to this monstrosity. She started bobbing her head back and forth, trying to fit as much of him into her mouth as possible. She could tell by the tense look on her dad's face that he was enjoying this. She grew confident and let go of his cock, licking some of the precum up as she went past, and started licking his balls. Her dad's sharp intake of breath was proof that he was not expecting that. She smiled to herself and sucked his shaft in again. She tried to get him deeper but he was so big, she could hardly breathe with him in her mouth.

With a hand around his shaft her head continued bobbing back and forth, fucking him with her mouth. This blowjob was better than anything he'd ever had before. It wasn't that she was more experienced than his previous partners, but her youthful enthusiasm, sure made up for that. He looked down at her sweet blond head that was moving across his hard meat. Her ass was still pink from his smacking and on the floor he could see her feet in those cute little Minnie Mouse socks. The girlishness of those socks made him even hornier. His balls were about to explode. He wasn't going to be able to take this much longer. He grabbed her head and forced more of himself inside her mouth. He could hear her struggling to breathe, but at that moment he didn't care anymore. He needed his release and moaned out loud as he shot his load straight down his little girl's throat. He quickly pulled out, but kept hold of her head and shot a second load on her face. Finally he let go of her and shot his final squirt on her perky tits. He was exhausted and kneeled down in front of Sarah Jane and kissed her lightly on her lips.

"Thank you baby," he whispered.

"Do you feel all better now?" she asked him, challenging him with her eyes. She started rubbing his cum into her chest, circling her nipple with his nectar.

"A little bit better, but not a lot," he rose to her challenge. There was plenty more that he wanted to take from her before he was done.

"Now what?" she asked him and ran her tongue along her lips. What a little minx she was.

"Well, you've had your drink, but I'm still thirsty," he said and made her lie down on her back on the bed.

He parted her legs and stared at the moist, pink wonder in front of him. She was gorgeous. Her pussy was clean shaven, her lips swollen and ready for him. He could even see her clit poking through her wet lips. He got down between her legs and ran his tongue along her wet slit. From her clit down to her asshole and up again. Boy, that girl tasted so sweet. He nibbled on one lip, then the other until he finally had to have a taste of that juicy clit so he parted her pussy lips and closed his lips around her engorged bud. Her cry of passion was music to his ears as he sucked on her clit. Then he bit her gently and moved his tongue down. He circled her sweet hole with his tongue before he invaded it. He stuck his tongue as deep inside as he could, stroking her pussy walls. He was lapping up her juices as quickly as they were released from her.

Again he focused his mouth on her clit. She was panting now and as he sucked on her clit he could hear her moans go louder and louder. He was loving this. He entered her slippery hole with one finger, feeling how tight she was. He squeezed in a second finger and pushed in far. Then he encountered his biggest surprise. Sarah Jane was still a virgin. He would never have imagined this. He finger fucked her with vigour as he continued sucking her nub and before long the girl gave in to her enjoyment and let her first orgasm consume her body. She shook underneath him, her tight pussy tightened further around his fingers, but he continued sucking her clit until she was done climaxing.

"That didn't work as I had planned," he said roughly from his marvellous viewpoint between her legs.

"Why daddy?" she asked nervously.

"Well, I'm not thirsty anymore, but how can it be a punishment when you enjoy yourself so much?"

"I'm sorry daddy."

"So you should be. Well, I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. This is going to be your last punishment and it's going to hurt you real bad."

He got up on his knees, stroking his cock as he watched Sarah Jane in front of him. Her cheeks were all flushed from her climax. She looked marvellously satiated and happy. His shaft didn't need much encouragement to grow to its full, magnificent size again. Licking that young, shaved pussy didn't exactly turn him off. He ran his fingers along her slit and almost laughed out loud when he felt how wet she was getting again.

She looked at the swollen cock she'd been sucking not so long ago. Was it finally going to happen? Was he going to fuck her with his great piece of meat? When he licked her to a climax she thought that she'd blown her chances of a fuck, but this guy could obviously do it more than once. The feeling of his fingers probing her cunt made her wet and horny again. She was getting impatient, but didn't dare beg him. This was supposed to be her punishment.

All of a sudden he pulled his fingers from her cunt and bent forward and placed them on her lips. She opened her mouth and licked them off. He then got back to where he was, bent her knees and pressed them down on either side of her. He grabbed hold of his cock and moistened it by running it across her slit. He slammed it lightly against her clit, making her moan in hunger. He then pushed lightly and forced the big head inside her tight little hole. She gulped. He was stretching her more than she ever imagined possible. Was that it, couldn't he get any further? He wasn't going to be pleased with her if that was the case.

As she slowly adjusted to his size he pushed further inside, continuously making her take more than she thought she could handle. The slight look of panic in her eyes made him smile. It didn't take him long to reach the stop. He rocked gently but it didn't budge. It was obvious that more force was needed. Well, this was punishment so he wasn't going to warn her. He moved back slightly, looked her in the eye, smiled and pushed forward, deeper inside her tight, wet cunt with more power than before. She cried out as he broke her hymen, but he didn't care. He kept pushing inside of her, pulling out and pushing again, inching his fuck meat deeper inside this luscious young body every time.

The pain was almost unbearable, but as if by magic it soon ebbed away and she started feeling the pleasure again. He kept slamming into her. Every thrust he'd grind into her clit, lighting her on fire. Every thrust buried him deeper inside her. He adjusted himself so that he was lying on top of her. She took his weight without problems and wrapped her legs around him. He started sucking on her tits as he pumped his cock in and out of her cunt. Ever so often he'd bite a nipple, making her wince, but there was no way for her to escape him. Having already cum when he made her suck his cock he had plenty of stamina. But this young, untouched body was proving a most delectable challenge. His cock was squeezed to perfection and every thrust produced more pussy juices. Even his balls were coated in her juices as he kept up his fervour and fucked the living daylights out of Sarah Jane.

Eager to please her dad by holding on longer, Sarah Jane soon knew that she was fighting a losing battle. Her body betrayed her. Her toes curled and her nipples tingled. Her stomach was on fire. Her body started trembling in his arms and soon her cunt convulsed around his thick meat. She cried out "Daddy!" as she felt herself climaxing in wave upon wave. That proved the point of no return for him. His balls tightened and he started shooting his seed straight up her virgin womb. He slammed inside her a couple of more times, buried himself as deep as he could get and continued shooting until he was spent.

He collapsed on top of her. He couldn't move. This must have been the best fuck he'd ever had. He lay there, catching his breath, until he noticed that she was finding it difficult to breathe. He pulled her around with him, reluctant to slide out of her warm cave. He kissed her lightly and then again, forcing her lips open with his tongue and sliding inside where his cock had previously been. She moaned with him.

"That was nice baby, wasn't it?" he asked her and cupped her tit.

"Yes it was," she smiled back, finally feeling fulfilled, having achieved her goal.

"Not much of a punishment though," he said and squeezed her tit.

"It hurt a bit," she smiled.

"I think I need to do it a lot more for you to be fully punished though."

"I think you're right."

It was getting dark as they fell asleep in each other's arms and they didn't wake up again until the next day. Without foreplay he took Sarah Jane doggie style. Foreplay didn't seem to matter as she was already wet and ready for him. This time they climaxed together and she cried out "Daddy!" again, making his orgasm even more powerful.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,182 Followers
12