Sarah Jewels: Pregnant PI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rivan51
rivan51
23 Followers

Even in her erotic high, Sarah smiled softly, touched by the gentele passion of Ravin's touch on her belly.

Her smile became a gasping groan of erotic delight as Ravin thrust himself more deeply into her heated sex, filling her even more than before as he penetrated deeper than he had before. She raised a slender hand to his head, tangling her fingers in his long, black hair, and pressed her hips down even harder against his, wordlessly encouraging him to fill her as completely as he could as her gasps filled the interior of the limo.

Sarah was in heaven. The feel of Ravin within her, his hands on her body, his body pressed against hers was all so wonderfully tender and erotic. The throb of the moving limo only added to the sensations, adding a bit of vibration to what they were doing, making everything that much more wonderful. She ground her hips against Ravin's, driving him even deeper into her sex as her pants and gasps filled the air. Her one hand clutched at his head, the other clawing at his buttocks as her passion reached an animalistic level, a level that was only a breath away from the peak of her pleasure.

Ravin felt how close she was, felt the tension in her body, heard the sharp, panting moans that signalled how close she was and, just as her eyes went wide and she was about to cry out in orgasm, he pressed his lips firmly against hers as she exploded with orgasm. Their lips pressed together, tongues lashing at one another, dancing together wantonly, as Sarah felt her orgasm flood her senses, felt Ravin's orgasm explode from him, releasing his seed within her as her own juices flowed out of her and onto his lap. They held each other tightly, kissing passionately, as their bodies twitched and spasmed in orgasm again and again, till they were spent. Then, they shifted positions a bit, till Sarah was seated next to Ravin and leaning against his broad chest, both of them gasping for breath, both of them enfolded by the warm lethargy that follows making love.

They spent the rest of the ride home kissing softly, gently, touching one another tenderly as they softly mummured their love back and forth.

By the time they arrived home, their kissing and touching had become more passionate as, once again, their erotic fires flamed up within them. They were barely in the door, slamming it shut behind them, before they had stripped each other of their clothes. Ravin picked Sarah up, lifting her with ease despite her gravid heaviness, and carried her up the stairs, kissing her passionately all the while. They showered together, pressing their slippery, soap-slick bodies against one another wantonly, then cleaned themselves off, and made their way into the bedroom.

That night, the moon shone down on their bedroom, showing Sarah atop Ravin, riding him with wild passion as their gasps and cries filled the air.

The End of Chapter One

rivan51
rivan51
23 Followers
12