Sarah Joins Her Man's Business

Story Info
Her man leaves her alone to meet his 'friend'.
1.7k words
3.08
34.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a flashback to high school days. As in my previous stories, all characters are over 18.

*****

As I noted in the first part of my "Sarah's ride home" story my boyfriend in high school was a major pot dealer to our friends. Also by reading that story you would know I was also quite the babe in my high school days. I was a petite, busty blonde. I had pretty green eyes. By petite I mean PETITE. I only was about five feet tall, weighing in at only ninety pounds. I had a nice set of perky C boobs that on my little frame looked gigantic.

My boyfriend fancied himself to be a better businessman than most of your shady drug-dealer types. Instead of making small amounts of money ripping kids off, he took to playing the nice guy card in order to get more repeat business. He was a smooth operator and his ploy often worked.

He worked it so well soon other dealers were purchasing large amounts from him because he gave them such low prices and never shorted a bag.

One boy in particular came to get larger amounts off him very often. My boyfriend had known this guy for a very long time and frequently exercised the practice of 'fronting' amounts to him (giving him bags on loan, that once sold the boy would pay my boyfriend back their cost). The friend's name was Travis.

That's about the extent of my knowledge of their dealings. I need to stress this next point: I am not, have never been, and will never become a drug dealer. I do enjoy to party a little, but I would not encourage anyone to majorly break the law. Like many girls though, I am a little attracted to bad boys.

"Hey babe, I'm going to be busy tonight, can you stick around until Travis gets here and get my money from him?" My boyfriend asked me.

"Sure." I said.

My boyfriend left me in his house, I sat alone in my sweats watching TV. Shortly afterwards a knock came at the door. I jumped up to answer it. It was Travis. Travis was a pretty average looking kid; not too short or too tall, average weight, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

The only real major difference in appearance between him and my man was that Travis was a full on 'wigger'. A 'wigger' to me is a term I use to describe any rich white kid from the suburbs who acts as though they are a poor black kid from the ghetto. It stems from a derogatory racial term so maybe it is offensive for me to use, I'm sorry.

"Yo girl! Your man home?" Travis asked.

"No he isn't but he said you owed him some cash and that you could just leave it with me." I said in my toughest voice.

"Nah, I owe him, not you, tell him he has to get my cash not send his woman to do it." He said.

"Why don't you tell him?" I asked, and added: "He won't be pleased with the extra trouble you're causing."

"Bitch don't tell me how to work!" He scolded, "I'm going to wait here for him to get back so he can get my cash."

I didn't want him to wait but figured he was an old acquaintance of my boyfriend for a reason, and besides my man would be very unhappy with me for playing a rol in the delay of his collection. I offered to Travis that he could join me in the living room, that I was just watching TV.

He spit some stupid line about how he had more important things to do (which was no doubt a lie in my opinion) but in the end said he would wait with me for a bit.

We sat on the couch smoking my boyfriend's bong and watching TV.

"Yo girl where's your man?" Travis asked me looking at his goofy oversized watch.

"I'm not sure, he just said he was going out, he never gave a solid time he'd be back." I said.

"So you just making me wait for nothing, some kind joke, you think I'm a joke?" He said in an angry tone now.

"Don't be silly, you are my boyfriends friend, I'd only ever treat you like a friend." I said trying to diffuse him.

"I'm bout to peace out." He said.

"Don't go, you owe my boyfriend that money remember." I said. "He will be mad if he can't get it."

"Too bad for him, I got things to do, he's just gonna miss out tonight." Travis said.

My boyfriend would only be mad at Travis for not paying him, but I would be the only one there for him to direct his anger at. I had to get Travis to pay.

"I won't let you leave before you pay." I said grabbing the nearest blunt object to wield at the boy.

"Ha! You do realize you are just a little girl right?" Travis laughed.

He was right, he had more than a foot on me and nearly 100lbs too there was no hope for me to physically intimidate him.

"There is though something you could do to make me want to stay." Travis grinned. "I will stick around as long as I feel your mouth on me."

"Ew!" I shouted in disgust. "I'm telling my boyfriend how much of a pervert you are!"

"Then we will fight and he'll lose my money and future business." Travis said.

I thought I had this guy pegged correctly as a dumb jock, but apparently he did have braincells. His argument seemed to trump my own. I paused calculating what I could return with.

"Ha! Got you there." He trumpeted. "Now on your knees!"

He grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged me off the couch till I was kneeling in front of him. He fished a hand down his shorts and returned it holding a hard cock. The dick was big. Probably about nine inches in length. I guess he was confident with himself for a reason after all.

He pushed the rod at my lips, but I wouldn't open my mouth for him.

"Girl you won't win this." He reminded me.

He reached a hand to my face and pinched my nose. I held my breath as long as I could but eventually had to open my mouth to gasp for air. He took this opportunity to jam himself in.

He was being super rough fucking my face. I knew by now he wasn't against hurting me to get what he wanted. I considered biting down, but knew this would bring punishment so I opened wide.

I let him jam his way in, I even flicked my tongue a bit. This made him moan, I was starting to enjoy this and moaned too.

He Eventually he stopped thrusting and let me take over. I slobbered all over his hard cock. I did my best porn star impersonation, and gave him an expert blow job.

His phone buzzed and he reached over my head to grab it. I didn't stop bobbing. He looked at it for a bit.

"Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none." He said.

I finally removed my mouth and looked up at him quizzically.

"That was my boy, he's going to swing by." Travis said.

He pushed my head back down and told me to keep going. That I shouldn't worry.

Soon enough his phone buzzed again.

"Alright babe he's out front, let's go." Travis told me.

"But what about the cash?" I asked.

"Shit girl you sucking dick and thinking about getting paid?" Travis teased.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills slapping them down on the table.

"He'll find it when he gets home." Travis said.

The boy then stuffed himself back in his pants and dragged me out the door. He urged me into the back seat of his buddies car.

I did not recognize his friend at all. Just another boy dressed like he was unsure of his upbringing. His friend drove for a bit and then stopped in the parking lot at the end of the street. He pulled in behind a tree and cut the engine so as not to attract attention.

Travis was in the backseat next to me. He yanked down his shorts again and gripped the back of my head. I was sucking off this gross guy in the backseat of a car while his friend watched!

I heard a door next to me open as his friend sat to the other side of me. He pulled out his pecker from his shorts as well, and Travis ordered me to get it hard.

I used my mouth to make him stand up then bobbed back and forth between the two until they came. Their hard dicks felt and tasted good in my mouth. I made sure to use lots of spit on them. I sucked them both very sloppily. They loved every minute of it.

Eventually they both were ready to blow. Travis went first, then his friend. I let them both fire in my mouth as I swallowed them down.

After they were finished with me Travis slipped a twenty down the front of my shirt between my cleavage.

"Thanks babe, now get out."

His friend moved out the door and pulled me along with him. He left me standing outside as he got into the driver's seat. The car drove off leaving me in the parking lot alone. It was dark and no one saw, thankfully.

They had only bothered to drive a bit away from my boyfriend's house so I was able to quickly walk back.

I returned to find my man sitting on the couch. I told him that Travis stopped by and left his money. He asked me where I was coming from. I told him I just went out to the store.

I had used the $20 to buy a drink on my way home, and showed him the bottle as proof.

We embraced on the couch and I asked him about his night.