Sarah Learns A Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife joins us and makes it a threesome.
5.7k words
4.63
99.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

This is a continuation of an earlier story about a father and his daughter - Sarah - and how he taught her a lesson in the golden rule. While the first installment was clearly a work of fiction, this chapter indulges in even more fantasy/daydreaming/reverie/wishful thinking. I welcome reader comments but, please, do not bother to tell me that this story is too improbable to believe; I already know that.

*****

We entered the master bathroom. Sarah, of course, was already naked, and she took a step towards the shower.

"Where are you goin'?" I asked.

"The shower, Daddy! You said you wanted to take a shower," Sarah replied.

"Sarah, you need to undress me first," I chastised her.

"Yes, Daddy!" She smiled as she turned to face me. She removed my belt and unbuckled my shorts and they fell to the floor. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and I stood before her in just my boxers. The last time Sarah had seen me naked, she had been too young to form a lasting visual memory of the event.

"Daddy, your boxers are stickin' out in the front down there," she teased me in her little girl voice.

"Well, it's obviously your fault so you'll need to do somethin' 'bout it," I advised her.

She put her fingers inside the elastic on both side of my waist and pulled the boxers down until my dick was barely covered. "Do you want me to look at your peepee, Daddy?"

"Peepees are what little boys have, my dear. That's a man-size boner and, yes, I want you to pull down my . . . panties!" I joked.

She continued pulling my boxers down until they were around my ankles and then I stepped out of them. Sarah was now staring at her daddy's hard dick.

"Have you ever been naked with a boy, Sarah?" I asked.

"No, Daddy!" she responded a bit quickly.

"Sarah, don't lie to me. I have pictures of you that you don't want posted on the internet, remember? Now . . . tell me how many times you've been naked with a boy."

"Just twice, Daddy."

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked.

"No, Daddy. I had sex with James about three months ago. I was tired of being one of the last virgins at school and I just wanted to get it over with. It wasn't very good, at least not for me. He didn't give a damn about how it made me feel. He just stuck it in me and fucked me 'til he came, then it was over."

"Have you ever had a guy make you cum?" I asked.

"Yeah, once, but not with his thingy in me. The other time I was naked was with a guy named Riley. I told him he couldn't fuck me but I'd let him see me naked and I'd . . . I'd give him a hand job. I did it and, after he came, he said he'd do the same thing for me, and he put his finger in my pussy and he sucked on my titties and then I came. After it was over, he said I looked like his little sister, and she's only seven years old. He thought he was bein' funny but I thought he sucked for sayin' that."

I know that she is self-conscious about her small boobs. Frankly, I think they are beautiful and I could suck and lick on them all night long. "Sarah, I can assure you that no seven year old girl has 34A boobs. You've been with some of your girlfriends naked, haven't you? They don't all have 36D boobs, do they?"

"No, Daddy," she answered.

"Did you ever do anything sexual with any of your girlfriends, Sarah? Remember . . . don't lie to me!" I warned her.

"Well, a few months ago, when Chrissy spent the night, we were in bed and started talkin' about sex, and she said it had been awhile since she had sex and she was real horny and I was, too, so she said 'let's make ourselves cum at the same time, so we took off our panties and fingered ourselves, and then she reached over and put her hand on my pussy and she sucked on my titties and she made me cum. Then I did the same thing to her. So then we went to sleep, naked, but a few hours later, I woke up and she was lickin' on my pussy and, when she saw I was awake, she got on top of me and we licked each other and we came at the same time. That was the only time with a girl."

At that point, I was hotter than a ten dollar pistol. My state of arousal needed no assistance in getting higher; what I needed was release. "Let's get in the shower," I suggested.

I started the hot water and adjusted the temperature so it was warm but not hot. We both stepped in and I shut the door behind us.

"Whaddya want me to do, Daddy?" Sarah inquired.

"I'm gonna lean against the wall and then you lean back against me," I said.

She did as she was told. The feeling of my naked dick against her innocent little girl behind was all it took for me to start getting harder.

I reached for the hand soap and lathered both hands. I reached around Sarah and placed my hands over her boobs. I began massaging her breasts and occasionally squeezing her nipples

"That feels good, Daddy," she said.

I lowered my right hand until it was between her legs and then I reached up with my middle finger and touched her clit. She immediately whimpered.

"How's this feel?" I asked as I started rubbing in circles around her nubbin while I continued to rub her left breast with my left hand. I then changed into an up-and-down motion on her clit and she began panting.

"Daddy, that feels so good. Don't stop!" she encouraged me.

As I sensed her reaching the precipice of sexual arousal, I listened for the change in her breathing that would signal an inevitable orgasm. As soon as I knew she had passed the point of no return, I plunged my finger into her vagina and started finger fucking her tight little girl hole.

"Daddy, oh . . . Daddy, it feels . . . so good, oh . . . I'm cummin'" she moaned.

I could feel the spasms in her pussy as it tried to squeeze my finger. I was no longer just finger fucking her pussy; she was thrusting up and down, fucking my finger. Her motion slowed down as her breathing slowed and I knew that her orgasm was subsiding.

Sarah turned to face me and she leaned her body into mine. I could feel her hard nipples on my chest and I knew I wanted to be sucking on them soon.

"Daddy, I can't believe how incredible that felt! That was . . . so . . . fuckin' intense! What can I do to make you feel that good?" Sarah asked.

Hearing those words, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was naked in the shower with a horny and naked 18 year old nubile goddess and she was asking what she could do to make me feel good!

"Well, dear, there's one thing that we definitely can't do . . .," I started to explain.

"You mean puttin' your peepee - I mean your massive boner - in my houha," she cutely acknowledged. "I know, but what else do you want me to do , Daddy? I know how to give hand jobs and I've seen blow jobs in a porn movie, I could do that, or . . . one of my girlfriends was tellin' me about anal sex. She said she did it with her boyfriend and he loved it and it felt as good as havin' him in her pussy and they didn't have to worry about her gettin' pregnant."

"Wow!" I managed to reply. "Do you wanna try anal sex?" I asked. I would love to experience the feeling of fondling her tits while Mr. Dick was sliding in and out of Sarah's tight little ass. I know some girls like it but what are the odds that one of her girlfriends would tell her it felt that good?

"Well, a few minutes ago, when you made me stick my finger in my own butt and it felt okay but I was thinkin' 'bout how it would feel if it was your finger, so . . . we could try that and, maybe if it felt okay, we could try you stickin' somethin' else in my butt," she giggled as she made the offer.

"Okay, but let's get out of the shower and in bed," I suggested.

We both got out of the shower and dried off. I pulled back the covers and sheets and invited Sarah into my bed.

"First, get in bed sitting up so your butt's resting on the heels of your feet, up at the top, facing the bottom, and I'll be right back," I told her. As she was getting into position, I retrieved the bottle of lube from my study.

"Now raise up so you're not back on your heels and spread your knees apart," I said. I got in bed on my back and scooted up so that my face was directly under her pussy. "Now lean forward and put your hands down on the bed, beside my hips, for support."

As soon as she had done that, I began licking on her pussy. It only took three or four licks before her pussy juices started flowing. I loved the taste of her natural lubrications. It was sweet and a slight bit earthy and I was sure that she tasted just a bit different because she was an almost virgin.

As I continued licking on her female lips and clit, I reached around with both hands and spread her butt cheeks. Her little rosebud was clean and pure, simple and very inviting. I began running my fingers lightly across the ridges on both sides of her pucker. After doing that three or four times, I put the tip of my right index finger in the middle of her heiney hole and pushed with just enough force to slightly part her pucker.

She began thrusting her ass back against my finger and I quickly got the idea that she wanted more. I got the lube and applied just enough to my finger tip and repositioned it at the entrance to her forbidden zone. I began to push and she immediately moved backwards to impale herself on my lubricated digit.

I felt her ass squeeze my finger in a rhythmic pulse of contractions and I immediately knew that Sarah would love anal sex.

"Daddy, that feels so good. I want you to do me back there!" Sarah demanded.

I stopped my oral ministrations and told her to turn around in the bed. I had her get up on her knees but with her shoulders down on the mattress. This resulted in her ass being pointed upwards. The sight was, itself, worthy of an erotic photo shoot. She shaved her ass hair as well as her cunt hair and she either bleached her asshole or it was naturally not pigmented. I'ce seen a lot of porn pictures of girl's asses and most of them have dark skin around their asshole, but not Sarah. When I looked at her cute little pucker, all I could think about was sticking my dick in there as far as it would go. I got behind her and I applied more lube to my finger. I reinserted it into her butt and she immediately declared, "Daddy, that's not your thingy."

This time, I slid my finger in past the second knuckle and I started thrusting my finger in her ass. "That's good but I need your boner in me, Daddy!"

I pulled my finger out and applied a generous amount of lube to Wet Willy. I put the tip of my dick at her forbidden entrance and pushed until I felt the head of my dick just slide in past the watchful eye of her vigilant sphincter.

"Oh, yeah, Baby! You feel so fuckin' good!" I said.

"Do me, Daddy. Stick it in more!" she demanded.

I began pushing in and pulling out, penetrating a little more with each invasion, until my dick was fully buried in her ass and my balls were slapping against her pussy lips. Her ass was the tightest thing I had ever felt in my life. It felt like a vacuum that refused to release me. With each push into her bowels, I felt my ejaculate building within me, marshaling the forces to prepare for its inevitable eruption.

"Daddy, it feels like your thing's in my pussy!" she said. "It's so good!"

Sarah was responding to each thrust of my manhood. With each forward movement, her torso would tense and her shoulders would lift up.

"Cum in me, Daddy!" Sarah pleaded for release.

As soon as I heard those words, it was a fait accompli. It felt as though my testicles were being squeezed, then I felt the sperm travelling through my dick in waves and erupting into her ass. The squeezing sensation subsided and I felt nothing but absolute joy in the honor of emptying my seed into Sarah's most private recess.

As I pulled my detumescent member from the confines of Sarah's tight derrière, I heard another female clearing her throat, obviously trying to draw attention to herself. I turned to see Laura standing in the bedroom doorway. She had obviously witnessed most of what had just transpired.

"Does someone want to offer an explanation or should I just pull out a gun and shoot the both of you?" I knew that Laura did not have a gun and she was just being a bit dramatic with her demand for an explanation, but, finding your husband with his dick in your daughter's ass qualifies as a legitimate opportunity to indulge in dramatic behavior.

"Well . . . I, uh . . ." I lamely offered, obviously stalling to try to think of something that might sound plausible. However, I quickly realized that when a wife has witnessed a husband having anal sex with their teenage daughter, there is absolutely no excuse which will get you 'off the hook.' I decided, as a risky but best alternative strategy, to tell the truth.

However, Sarah interrupted me. "Daddy punished me for what I did to Tiffany and he decided that the best way to make me understand why it was wrong was to do the same thing to me, but even worse, but . . . obviously, he can't sneak in to the girls' locker room and take a picture of me, so he tricked me into thinking that he might considering payin' for a boob job for me, but he needed to see what was wrong with my boobs, so I got naked, and then he took pictures, and then he said he'd post the pictures unless I started playin' with myself, so I did, and then I saw his dick was real hard and I felt bad for doin' that to Daddy, 'cause it wasn't his fault, so, since you weren't s'pose to be back until tomorrow, I thought I should take care of it for him, but I didn't want him to cum in my pussy 'cause I might get pregnant, so I told him I had heard about butt sex and I wanted to know about it, so I told him he could do it in my butt . . . so he did."

Only a teenage girl can talk in such absurd run-on sentences and sound cute while she's doing it. I thought it was admirable of Sarah to try to take the blame for what had happened, but I doubted her story would save the day for me.

"So, what happened to your visit with your sister, anyway?" I asked.

"She came down with the flu last night and she didn't want me to stay and take a chance on catchin' it, so I came home. So, what should I do about this? I'm away for one day, my husband is unfaithful, and my daughter is tryin' to replace me."

"Momma, I'm not tryin' to steal Daddy from you. Really!" Sarah interjected.

"Laura," I started to add, but my wife quickly cut me off.

"No. I don't need anybody to tell me what to think or what to do. I have two choices. I can divorce my husband and lose my daughter - which is not a great choice - or I can put this in perspective and join in. Now . . . tell me what choice you think I should make."

"You mean, like, you'd take off your clothes and get in bed with us?" Sarah asked.

"Is that what you want, Sarah?" Laura asked.

"Momma, I wasn't thinkin' 'bout hurtin' you and I guess it was stupid, 'cause that's what I did, but I don't wanna lose you. I can leave right now and Daddy and I'll never touch each other again!" Sarah declared.

"No, you stay right here. You need to finish what you start. I gotta admit that I felt mighty jealous, walkin' in and findin' you two goin' at it like damn rabbits, but I've also gotta admit that I'm a bit aroused. So . . . what can you do for me to make up for this mess you've gotten into?" As Laura asked that last question, she turned and looked at me. The implication was clear; I needed to make a move to get her in the mood.

I walked around behind Laura and placed my hands around her waist, pulling her body snugly against mine. My member was already coming back to life and I know that she could feel at least the beginnings of another erection. "Do you need a good fuckin'?" I demanded of her.

I placed my hands on her blouse, over her boobs and gently squeezed. I moved my fingertips in circles over the apex of her boobs and, through the several layers of fabric, I felt her nipples responding. I began lightly kissing her neck and shoulder while unbuttoning her blouse. IN a softer, more seductive voice, I asked, "Do you need to feel something in all your holes? Do you wanna mouth on your titties and another mouth on your pussy?"

I soon had her blouse removed and she stood before us in her shorts and lacy bra. I reached behind her and unclasped the last garment concealing her magnificent mammaries, then pulled the straps off of her shoulders and it silently fell to the floor.

Sarah was staring at Laura's boobs. I fondled Laura's left boob with my left hand but let my right hand fall to the waist of her shorts. I unsnapped the fastener and pulled the zipper tab downward. I then placed my right hand in her panties and placed my middle finger directly on her clit.

"You're so wet!" I said. "You need to cum, don't you? You need it bad!"

"Please, make me . . .," was all she could offer as a response.

"Close your eyes and relax," I told her. "You need to get your titties sucked!" As Laura closed her eyes, I motioned for Sarah to get off the bed and approach us. When she was standing directly in front of her mother, I pointed first at Sarah's mouth and then at Laura's right nipple. The smile on her face told me that she got the idea.

Sarah leaned down and started lickin' on her mother's nipple. Laura immediately opened her eyes to figure out what was goin' on.

Before she could say anything, I said, "You told her to finish what she started, so close your eyes and enjoy this."

I returned to stimulating Laura's clit while Sarah sucked on her nipple. The moans coming from Laura told me that she was enjoying the attention and getting closer to the peak of arousal.

"Let's get in bed," she managed to request.

"Okay. Sarah, get in bed, on your back, with your feet at the headboard and your head towards the floorboard."

Sarah got in bed and I doubt that she knew what to expect, but Laura knew exactly where this was headed. She got in bed and straddled Sarah so that they were in a 69 position. She bent over and started licking Sarah's pussy and my little girl started heating up rather quickly.

"Sarah, I know it feels good, but you should do the same thing for your Mom," I suggested.

"Okay," was her one word reply.

Within seconds, my wife and daughter were going at each other in a lesbian 69 formation. I never thought I would see such a thing but here it was, before my very eyes.

I don't know if Sarah was good at what she was doing or it was simply the taboo nature of the act that was so arousing, but it was obvious that Laura was headed towards a major orgasm.

"Oh, sweetie, that feels so damn good. Don't stop!" Laura said to Sarah.

Meanwhile, Laura was thrusting two fingers in and out of Sarah's wet cunt while she also sucked on the nubile teen's clit.

"Do you want more, Laura?" I asked.

"Oh . . . yeah . . .," she managed to moan as she got nearer the moment of release.

I got on the edge of the bed behind Laura and lined my dick up with her pussy. I pushed forward as she thrust backward and I was suddenly buried deep between the wet walls of her pussy. I had experienced an orgasm recently but it took only a very few moments before I was not only aroused but ready to blow another load of cum.

Sarah reached down and found Laura's boobs with her hands and started kneading them. She was rolling both nipples between her thumbs and index fingers while still sucking on her clit. All of this, together with a stiff dick in her cunt, put Laura over the edge.

She started moaning in waves of orgasmic delight. I could feel her cunt muscles tightening up, squeezing my dick, and then relaxing, only to tighten up once again. "Oh fuck . . . oh fuck," was all she could manage to say.

Despite the stimulation of seeing my wife and daughter eating each other's pussies, I was not at the point of another eruption, not yet. Sarah, while obviously very aroused, was not having an orgasm, either.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers
12