Sarah Loves to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit....I thought I was going to suffocate.......couldn't get my breath.....Christ!"

I said to her, "Sarah, that was a great orgasm.....it was like a freight train!"

"That has never happened before"

:"What...you never had an orgasm?"

"Not like that!"

She was lying there totally spent and I almost hated myself for doing it, but I needed to cum and I was dripping from anticipation. She was lying on her back. I had never fucked her before while looking deep into her eyes. I lifted her legs up and spread them wide, holding onto each ankle. She pleaded with me to stop.....she couldn't take anymore.

"No.....please no......please?..."

I deliberately brought my knees up to her ass and aimed my dripping rigid cock at her hole.

"Please don't.....," she pleaded....

I plunged into her and she gasped......."No....please no......"

Her cunt muscles grabbed at my cock as I slipped into the orgasm tightened tunnel. She continued to spasm around my cock. It was glorious to feel her. She groaned as it happened over and over. I could feel my cock swelling as the uncontrollable orgasm massage kept flexing.

She gasped again as I thrusted. Once, twice.....again....and again.

"NO", she shouted......"No more.....I can't.....take...it......."

She was almost crying, but her words were incoherent as I slipped into her depths one more time. She struggled to free herself from the continual intrusion, but I had her ankles firmly in my grip and I forced her legs open wider and higher as I lowered myself into her again and again.

She was so tight and the heat that I had felt many times before brought my seed to a quick boil and it raced deep into her pussy, splashing against the entrance to her womb......

I relaxed my grip on her ankles and sunk down on top of her with my cock still buried inside her. I rested on my elbows until we both caught our breath. She threw her arms over my shoulders and held me close....we had become lovers that night.

After what seemed like forever, Sarah fell into a deep sleep. I tried to get up with out disturbing her and put my cloths on. I bent over and kissed her cheek before I left. I snuffed out the candle and watched the smoke disappear into the moon light. I walked out the door and closed it softly, and tip-toed back toward my sleeping area. As I crept through the shadows I heard the sound of the car engine start up and Jean's fucker inched his way out of the parking lot with his lights off. My dick was tender from the great fuck that I had just had. I reached into my sweats and fondled my cock and wondered if Jean's fucker had been satisfied.

I never saw my Sarah after that summer, but I heard that she married that September and had a baby boy the following March. It was a "preemie" I was told.....7lbs, 8 oz. A preemie?....I did the math.......I think that I must have nailed her that night she first came.

12