Sarah Piper 101 Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah gets a lesson about teasing.
2.5k words
3.94
37k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The NightCrawler was an especially popular club, enough so that a roaring crowd was worked up by the time I got there at my regular time, around 2:00 in the morning. The bouncer waved me in, even knowing I'm not old enough to drink. But I wasn't here to party. I work here. I pranced up to the bar, asking my friend (and the owner of NightCrawler) Mickey for my usual berry martini, something that was definitely not a regular on the bar menu here. He handed it over and I took it with me, heading back to my dressing room, making sure to brush every guy I passed with either my ass or 40D chest, as it it was part of my job.

In my dressing room, I rifled through the wardrobe, sipping my martini intermittently. I finally decided to go flashy tonight, slipping into a silver mini-mini skirt that was about as wide as a belt and sat right on my hips, and underneath that, a special pair of sparkly fishnet undies that really only served to draw more attention to my slit. I wore a matching silver, well, I guess for lack of a better word, bikini, that was really just two silver dots to cover my nipples, and then a sparkly fishnet tanktop over that, again, simply there to draw attention. Finally gulping down the last of my martini, I slipped my feet into a pair of silver stilettos. Walking down the stairs, I caught a glimpse of many tangled feet back out on the floor. I passed one of the other girls, Amy, and she greeted me with a quiet "Hi, Sarah."

Standing on the platform, I wrapped one leg around the pole and gripped it with both hands, leaning back and stretching my other leg straight up into the air. I heard the gasp from the crowd as the platform on the floor rose, and then another, more excited, as my head, then torso, then legs, rose from below, turning slowly around the pole, giggling for the boys closest to me. I heard a roar of "SARAH, SARAH, SARAH!" From some of the regulars, for which I blew a kiss all around, sliding down until my ass was close enough for the boys and girls within a five foot radius of my platform to reach out and touch, which was perfectly acceptable. The platform rotates on its own, which took some of the work off me, so, I simply have to gyrate and dip, and well, you know the drill, for the crowd. The Nightcrawler is an "all hands on deck" club, which means that PDA, sex on the floor, and, of course, hands on the dancers, are all perfectly acceptable.

I stood back up, swinging my hips smoothly, and started to slip off my fishnet tanktop, which, even though it made almost no difference to what amount of my body was covered, the crowd went wild for. I obligingly tossed it to one lucky girl in the back, winking at her as she blushed. I danced for a while, until it was time for the skirt to go. I slid down the pole, gyrating to the music, then sat down on the platform (which rested three feet off the ground), with my legs spread wide, flinging the skirt to some hard on near the front. One eager beaver approached, at the urging of her friends, to toy with my bikini. I moaned for her as she teased the outside of my breasts, making my nipples harden, pushing the tiny silver fabric away from them. The girl pulled my bikini off, lightly tonguing first my right, then my left nipple, for which I sighed and moaned quite loudly. Walking away with her prize, the girl danced and laughed, obviously having had the time of her life. I smiled, giggling.

"So, who's next?" I asked the people before me.

A cute frat boy looked up at me, and I beckoned him with a finger. I had stood up again by the time he got to me, so I waved my hips in front of his face before turning to face him. He toyed with my breasts a bit, but before he could get to anything more enjoyable, a leaned in and whispered to him, "I like it rough." Turning so my ass was to him once more, I felt him tug on the fishnet panties, once, twice, and then he ripped them off to the sound of wild cheering from the rest of the crowd. The platform hadn't yet rotated that direction again, and I expected the guy two have pranced back to his friends, spoils in hand. I was busy shaking my tits in some girl's face when all of a sudden, I felt an intruder in my tight little pussy. I sure hadn't expected that, so I gasped and moaned for real as the uninvited finger started to slowly move in and out. I turned my head to see the frat boy smiling at me once again. I noted that he had HUGE fingers, like bigger than the cocks of some of the men I'd seen, I mean, his hand were like the size of baseball mits!

So, anyway, I'm bent over, being fingered by some random frat boy, when I decide that, as much as the crowd is SO loving this, I won't be caught off gaurd. I turn around, swinging one leg over the guy's arm, twisting his finger inside me, which felt AMAZING, so I moaned wildly. I bent over bakwards, wrapping my hands around the pole and leaning into the guy as if I had known exactly what he was going to do, and had planned it all. I let it go on for a while, still managing to put on a show- twisting, and turning, moaning- but this guy obviously wanted an orgasm out of me. He just kept going, getting harder and harder (and by that I mean both his motions, and his dick), until his buddies pulled him away to let someone else have a turn. I winked and blew a kiss at him.

The night after that was uneventful, or at least no quite so enjoyable. It was around 5:00 in the morning when I finally left my dressing room, having cleaned myself up and downed three more martinis. I went to Mickey to collect that night's earnings. He smiled slyly as I walked up to him.

"Aw, and you looked so nice in your, ehem, outfit tonight, it's really too bad we won't be seeing THAT one again." He said, laughing as he ran his hands through an epic pile of cash.

My eyes widened. "Is that all from tonight?!?"

"Not just all from tonight, Sarah, all from you. I already gave Amy her money." He laughed again, adding, "Plus, I've already taken out my 30 percent."

"You're fucking kidding me, right? That's gotta be more than three grand!" I exclaimed as he handed over the money. I gave Mickey a big hug, and just for the sake of spontaneity, bent down and gave him a quick kiss on the crotch. He patted my ass as I stood.

In the parking lot, there were only two or three cars, but I still had a hard time remembering where I parked my bike. A motorcylce that is. I mean come on, a stripper on a bicylce? Just wrong. I walked around for a bit until I felt a huge, familiar hand clamped down on my shoulder.

"Hello, Sarah Piper." My finger buddy from earlier had a surprisingly deep voice.

I turned around, smiling stupidly. Then I noticed his hard-on. "Hey, sorry, I don't do after hours." I said, pulling away.

"That's not the impression I got." He said, yanking me back. "Even so, I never finished with you. You want me to get my money's worth, don't you?"

"I'm not a whore!" I said defiantly.

"We'll see about that." He dragged me over to what I figured must be his car, bending me over the hood. He kept a hand on the small of my back, kneeling down to get a look at my ass. When I felt him tugging my belt off, I tried to stand up, but he shoved me back down, leaning his crotch against my butt. "You, are going to learn a lesson, Sarah Piper, about teasing."

"Please, no," I whimpered. He spanked me, hard.

"You will learn to BEG for more of my lessons, bitch." He spanked me again, even harder. Then again, and again, and again, each blow growing harder than the last, until I was crying, begging him to stop.

I screamed for Mickey, but the man turned me over and slapped me across the face. "No need to call for him, he's already here," he said, turnung me to the car window, to see Mickey smiling out at me. I started crying in earnest as Mickey climbed out of the car and held me down as the man roughly yanked off my shirt, pinching and twisting my nipples until I cried out in pain. He bit my breasts savagely, slobbering all over them, then blew on them softly, making me sigh as goosebumps showed on my skin and my nipples stood out traitorously.

"Oh, so you really DO like it rough!" He said delightfully. I started to shake my head no, but was rewarded with a sharp slap across my tits that made me sigh even louder. "You will not lie to me, Sarah." He started smacking my tits until I was sobbing again, sure they would bruise. Then, he went for my pants. I desperately prayed for him not to notice that I was wetter than I had been when he'd fingered me earlier. He noticed. "You little slut, I knew you were just loving this." He ripped off my panties again, but this time they were real, and it hurt. He shoved three fingers unceremoniously up my tight, tiny pussy, biting my swolen clit at the same time, making me scream with pain and pleasure. He increased the pressure on my clit, flicking his tongue oh-so-lightly over it, driving me crazy.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this. He was raping me for goodness sake! But then he curled his fingers inside my tight hole, arriving at my g-spot and I went wild with ecstasy, thrashing and moaning, "PLEASE! Please! Oh, god! Please! Ohh. Ohh, PLEASE!"

"Please what, bitch?" The man said. "Do you want me to stop? Are you that humiliated already?"

"No, PLEASE! Ohhh god. Oh god, please, DON'T STOP! I'm, oh, oh, I'm going to-"

He abruptly stopped. "You're not allowed to come, slut." He said, smacking my swolen slit mercilessly. I cried out, sobbing once again, when I saw him going for his zipper. He pulled out his dick, which was as proportionally huge as his hands. Mickey turned me around and bent me over the hood again as almost a foot of pure cock was forced, inch by painful inch into my tight nineteen year-old pussy, which, despite my bravodo, had only seen one cock in its day. I screamed, not sure if was in pleasure, pain, or both, as he suddenly thrust all of himself inside me, filling my hole to the brim. He was rough, and I was enjoying it. I hadn't been lying to him earlier, I did like it rough. He thrust with what I guessed was all of his might, smacking against my ass, his balls hitting my throbbing clit with every blow. After mabye ten minutes of this battering (I don't come easy, and apparently, neither did he), he sped up, determined. I started moaning and sighing uncontrollably, and began to climax, my flesh clutching at the man's cock, making me tighter, so even more sensation was thrust onto (or should I say, into) me, and I was having the biggest orgasm of my life before I knew it. I began to come again almost immediately, as I was excuisitely sensitive after climaxing, and the man had only redoubled his assault on my pussy, not having tired himself out yet. I came wildly, again and again, until I lost count, and I suspected conciousness as well, because next thing I knew, I was kneeling in front of the man being sprayed with load after load of his warm cum.

Mickey stood over me, laughing, as he unzipped his trousers, ready and waiting for his turn, I was picked up and placed on the hood of the car, and I was quite lucky to be so flexible, as my legs were forced up above my head, and the not-so-filling presence of Mickey entered me. I was worn out enough to just sit there and sigh lightly as I was assaulted again.

"Two years of watching you dance for those idiots, Sarah, and I'm tired of it. I'm sick of your little kisses goodbye, and 'we're just friends' speeches, and you calling me in to your dressing room to help you into your whoring outfits, and having to sit there while you moan and complain that your boyfriend isn't rough enough with you." He yanked my hair, arousing me again. "Well, is this rough enough for you?" Mickey started to smack my breasts as hard as he could, and I gasped just a little with each blow.

When I could feel him starting to come, it woke me up enough to realize what was going on again. "Mickey, please don't cum in me, please, I don't use any birth control! Pull out!" But I was shut up with a sharp blow across the face. I felt his balls contract against me, and the the warm flow of cum inside me. The other man shoved me to the ground, scraping my knees on the asphalt. Both cocks, still dripping and warm with my own juices as well as their cum, were shoved into my face and I was ordered to lick them clean. Mickey's was easy enough, but I had a hard time with the stranger's- when I gagged, he smacked me and kicked me to the ground, battering me once again, and I was still so overused and sensitive that I started to come after only five overwhelming strokes, wailing in pleasure, coming over and over again. I could hear the man counting how many times I came on him, starting with twelve, which I assumed was how many times I came during the last assualt. Finally, after another fifteen minutes of pummeling, I felt the man coming inside me, but he managed to pull out and shoot the last few loads into my still gasping mouth. I was nearly a steady stream of orgasm, still going as the man pinched and pulled on one of my nipples and my clit. He was still counting, and when I was finally finished, shaking and sighing on the ground, he had gotten all the way up to twenty seven.

I roused myself enough to ask him why he'd counted. "Well, I figured it would take at least two weeks to teach you thouroughly, but you're a very bad little slut," he said, pinching my nipple harshly, "So, I decided you'd need a little more time for it to really sink in, so I would keep you for a while after that. You just decided how long."

Twenty seven days. And two weeks. Forty one days with this bastard. Holy Shit.