Sarah Price: Slut Teacher

Story Info
Sarah has a taste for pupil's cum.
6.1k words
4.29
203.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,476 Followers

The music in the club was pounding loud. Really loud. The kind of noise that meant you had to virtually put your mouth to your friend's ear and shout to even speak to them. Which when a sexy girl like Sarah Price did to another sexy girl Like Lisa Duncan made them look very, very erotic. Especially to boozed up young men. It was a fact not lost on either Sarah or Lisa.

Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" was the song pounding through the club, quite appropriate as Sarah's mouth left Lisa's ear. Sarah turned and smiled a wicked, knowing smile at the three young men standing staring open mouthed at them. And well should they be open mouthed both Lisa and Sarah were stunners. Lisa was a short blonde with a gravity defying cleavage while Sarah was a slightly taller, slim woman with light brown hair, twinkling eyes and the figure of a model. One of the lads in particular took Sarah's eye, the one in the middle of the three and tall dark haired guy that looked really well built, just how man-eater Sarah liked them. He was holding his bottle by the neck and openly checking out her legs (no wonder in the tiny black dress she was wearing). Lisa had turned to chat to a girl friend that had passed their table so Sarah flashed him a wide, welcoming smile and patted the seat next to her. She wanted to meet this young buck.

She was a little drunk but knew what she was doing and as soon as the entranced guy sat down next to her she leaning in close to his ear, licked it then whispered into it.

"Don't bother introducing yourself love or offering to buy me a drink, meet you by the ladies toilets over there in thirty seconds and I'll give you the fuck of your life."

Without another word Sarah got to her feet and strutted away leaving a stunned looking guy behind. He quickly recovered his wits though and after waiting ten seconds or so was after her through the crowded night club. As she saw him approach she smiled and took a quick look in the toilets, there were just a couple of girls in there by the sinks it wasn't likely to get less crowded than that. As soon as he reached her she grabbed his hand and led him into the toilets and straight into the nearest cubicle. The girls at the sinks saw them going in their mirrors and laughed knowing what was going on there, neither Sarah not the guy could have cared less.

Even as she was sliding the bolt home Sarah was pulling off her thin, black dress revealing that she wore nothing else at all beneath (saved time she had found), she kissed the lad forcibly on the lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth, holding eye contact for as long as she could before she slid down onto her knees and began unzipping his trousers. Naturally enough he allowed her to get on with things, after all it appeared she more than knew what she was doing. She easily slipped his growing dick from his pants and gave it a quick lick and smiled as it stiffened immediately.

Sarah gave the shaft of his dick a few swift tugs until his helmet was nicely past his foreskin before finally popping it into her wet, waiting mouth. An electric shiver went through the sexy teacher, just the thought of doing something so dirty and nasty as to suck the cock of a guy she didn't even know the name of gave her an immense thrill. The kick she got from these filthy little sexual adventures she liked to stage on her weekend nights out were what kept her going. Part of the buzz was because in her day job as a Geography teacher she was so timid and quiet and, well, unremarkable. This side of her life, hidden from her family and colleagues, gave her such a release, it was almost like a drug to her.

A variety of noises came from beyond the cubicle door, Girls laughing, arguing and shrieking all with a back drop of thumping dance music. As Sarah sucked the guy's dick so deep into her mouth that she could feel his balls touch against her chin, she could even hear two girls out there discussing what was going on in the cubicle.

"Did you see that slut drag that guy in there? Could she be any more blatant? Look! Look! You can see her feet, the bitch is obviously on her knees sucking him off!"

God, hearing her being discussed like that as she blew gave this guy head was such a turn on!

As she knelt there sucking hard her hands left his member and skilfully peeled off his remaining clothes. She was not here just for oral and they would just get in the way. He certainly raised no objection. After some minutes of tangled struggles he was as naked as Sarah and she reluctantly released his slippery dick from her lips.

There was no question that Sarah was in control of things and she pulled herself to her feet while squeezing his dick, kissed him fiercely then turned her back to him and braced herself against the cubicle door. He gave a sigh of lust as she looked over her shoulder at him, smiled and uttered those immortal words.

"I love it from behind, as hard and rough as you like you are not getting out of her until we both cum."

He did not need to be asked twice, he wrapped his arms around Sarah, gripping tightly into her soft, fleshy tits after he had guided his throbbing cock into her soaking wet slit. He was noisy and rough as he fucked her, she was just as loud and anyone else in the rest rooms would know for sure there was a couple fucking in that cubicle but they just didn't care. Sarah's pussy felt like it was on fire with arousal and every hard stroke of his cock deep inside her just stoked the flames further.

They both came within moments of each other, the desperate need for relief in them too much to keep in for very long. Sarah's was a noisy, moaning climax all the more so as she could feel his cum inside her and starting to slowly slide down her inner thighs. After she had climaxed Sarah hung onto the frame of the door to keep from dropping to her knees in exhaustion while the guy hurriedly got dressed behind her. He whispered his thanks in her ear as she squeezed past her and out the unbolted door as she sank back onto the toilet seat to slip her dress on. The looks she got from the assembled crowd of girls as she emerged, flushed and with cum streaks on her legs made it all worthwhile, what is was to be the subject of such unfettered envy.

*

That latest of Sarah's one stands was also the last of those Summer holidays. Her time staying with her old school friends in Brighton was over and she sadly had to go back to Bristol and her teaching for the new school year. She gave a big sigh as she entered the school gates, the holidays were over and so for a while was her secret life as a sex crazy nymphomaniac.

It was not easy to reconcile the two aspects of Sarah's life. On the one hand she was a very quiet, hard working teacher that enjoyed what she did and took great pleasure in teaching children that wanted to learn. On the other hand she had a great desire for sex buried within her and she was not strong enough to be able to completely ignore it. She could control it to some extent. Could last weeks without sex if need be as long as she had the knowledge that it was upcoming. She was not interested in settling down to a long term relationship. That wasn't for her. She just wanted no strings attached sexual encounters and if she had to act the slut to get it then so much the better. What she didn't do though was get involved with guys in the area near the school. For very obvious reasons she was very careful that her two separate lives did not cross over at all. That was about to come crashing down her, very pretty, little ears.

Originally from South Africa Sarah always liked to take an interest in the Rugby teams the school put out. Of course it was also a good excuse to check out some of the fit bodies on some of the senior pupils as well.

It was a Saturday morning a couple of weeks into the semester. Typically it was a horrid day. Wet, windy just absolutely the worst type of day to watch school rugby from the touchline. It hadn't been so bad when Sarah had set out but as she stood there struggling with her umbrella she was seriously considering heading back home. She had arrived after kick off and the pupils by then were a wet muddy bunch. She stood next to their teacher, Mr. Griffiths and asked the score, asked how he was doing and after one pupil had a lung bursting run she asked who that was, not recognising him.

"That's Ben Fletcher. New kid to the school, just started in the Summer, it's his last year, 18 and thinks he could be a pro, he's good but not that good."

There was something vaguely familiar to Sarah about him but in those conditions it was really very hard to recognise him as anything more than and extremely good (and extremely muddy) rugby player. Her curiosity was piqued though and she paid more and more attention to his play throughout the remainder of the match. He was fast and strong and she could see he was good at this level, but still something nagged at her that she didn't quite like.

It was only as he trudged off the pitch at full time after a hard fought victory that he walked right past where Sarah was stood on the touch line clapping that the penny finally dropped as to where he was familiar from.

He looked up and smiled at this woman clapping him off and suddenly they were both transported mentally back to that toilet in that club on holiday and that great fuck in the toilets. It was him. Her clapping came to a premature halt as their eyes met. The moment broke as his team mates jogged past patting him on the back and ruffling his hair and he moved on past her, looking back with a different kind of smile at the recognition.

"Mr Griffith? What was the new boys name again?" her words were tentative, faltering as if she was in shock.

Her fellow teacher turned to her, noting the change in her demeanour.

"Fletcher. Ben Fletcher. How? You know him?"

"No, nothing like that, I was just wondering. That's all."

The look he gave her indicated he was pretty sceptical about that but he moved away to pick up some of the team's gear and Sarah took her leave, striding purposefully to sit in her car and let her mind go crazy. Oh Jesus! She was hyperventilating, her breath fast and shallow, she was panicking, nervously fidgeting and changing gear even though the car was not moving. Oh Fuck! A million thoughts raced through Sarah's mind, she could not believe that her no strings, casual sex lifestyle from her holiday had caught up with her in such a crushing fashion. He looked over twenty! What were the chances he would end up at her school? Tears of frustration and fear were running down her cheeks and she thumped the steering wheel again. It was all so unfair. She put her head in her hand and tried to think this over calmly, rationally, think what was the likely outcome of this. But nothing good came of that. There was no way he would not realise she was a teacher at his new school, no way. Could she trust him to not say anything? Unlikely unless she spoke to him first. Yes that was it, she would have to take the bull by the horns, confront her dilemma head on and speak to him before he got the chance to do anything else.

She consciously calmed down and steadied her nerve, there was no time like the present. She got out of her car and walked around the building the boys changed in and stood at the front waiting for him to exit the building, she would speak to him now. But she was to be denied that opportunity for quick peace of mind. When Ben emerged from the door Sarah made to walk toward shim but stopped as he greeted his mother and father at their car parked in front. His mother kissed his cheek while his father congratulated him before they got in the Range Rover and drove off. That sight alone re-enforced the potential trouble Sarah could be in if what they had done ever became public.

The next few days were hell for Sarah, she kept thinking that she would bump into Ben in the corridor or school grounds but didn't. She had checked his classes and luckily enough he wasn't to take anything in her department in his last year so there was that tiny chink of belief that she could get through this without her secret life becoming exposed. She was kidding herself, every male pupil in the school knew who Miss Price was, knew she was the hottest piece of ass in the school (female pupils included) and made it their business to watch and leer and talk to her every chance they got. She did not come to Ben's attention until a week or so after the rugby match but once he had laid eyes on her there was no doubt in his mind that she was the woman he had spent that wonderful half hour or so with in the club's toilets.

She had tried to change her look somewhat, rather hopefully, wearing her gorgeous brown hair up, wearing glasses and changing her outfit to a series of ultra conservative suits but it was hard to hide her stunning looks and figure and in fact just created more talk about her and brought her to Ben's attention all the quicker as several of his classmates started speaking about the change in her look.

It was a Wednesday lunchtime, Sarah had taken to having her lunch in her room, wanting to stay was inconspicuous as possible. She had just finished a tasteless salad and was at the blackboard wiping off her previous classes work when Ben opened the glass paned door and came in deliberately closing it behind him. Sarah jumped at the noise and couldn't hide her surprise at who was standing there looking at her, she tried to regain her composure but she really wasn't good at this.

He smiled at her and Sarah remembered their time in the cubicle, he was a handsome young man and his white school shirt and tie did not change that fact. His appearance totally threw the pretty teacher and she staggered back from the board and stammered at him.

"Y-yes, c-can I h-help you?"

He confidently strode across the boards towards her as she shied away somewhat. Without asking her reached over and removed her glasses then undid the bun her hair was held up in.

"There that's better, looks much more like the real you."

Realising there was little point in trying to hide her identity Sarah dropped any pretence.

"Listen Ben, you could get me in so much trouble, please, I didn't know you were this young, you seemed much older. Please, I need you to be reasonable."

He held her arms, as she was getting more and more erratic as she went on.

"Calm down Sarah, I've no desire to tell anyone about us. I loved it but I do want to take up where we left off, I think we've got some unfinished business there."

"Are you mad? Of course we can't, forget it! I'd be.."

The strong young man clapped his hand over Sarah's mouth and quietened her down. His other hand copped a feel of her boobs before tracing a line down between her legs.

"We can and we will Miss Price. I know you want it, stop hiding the fact you are a dirty little slut. You know it, I know it, let's do something about it. Tonight. I've got Rugby practise at 5 and I'll wait around after, the changing rooms are usually deserted by 6.15. Be there."

It was a command and one that a confused Sarah did not feel strong enough to contest. He left abruptly and she was left to watch him go and be swept up by a wave of hopelessness and excitement.

*

Sarah fretted about it the whole afternoon. Ben seemed a very different person than the casual, no strings, sexual partner she had been with in the Club. Maybe it was his uniform, maybe it was she surroundings but he seemed much younger (well duh!) and did not seem to be quite the nice guy he had, albeit briefly, appeared to be. She knew going to see him after his training was dumb but couldn't see what else she could do, there was too much at risk if he decided to talk, and besides maybe in that environment she could speak reasonably to him and come to an agreement that would safeguard her.

After the kids had all gone home Sarah worked late on homework and marking and then watched the rugby practice from her window, it was at a far off playing field and she was unable to determine who was who but the fact that Ben was out there all hot and sweaty did raise her temperature and her anxiety in equal measures.

She waited until they were done then got into her car and drove round to the car park beside the sports area, from there she could watch the other pupils slowly come out, then the trainers and finally Ben came to the door, looked around the car park and waved to her to come to him. By the time she had made it, on shaky legs, to the changing rooms he was further inside and the sexy teacher found herself overcome by the humid atmosphere and the manly smells that pervaded the place. Finally in the middle of two changing benches Ben was standing with an expectant look on his face.

"Look Ben I really think we shouldn't..."

She got no further with her argument as the strapping young man was upon her, smothering her with hard, passionate kisses and she was unable to resist them. She did try to make sense and be sensible but her body could not stop and within seconds she was returning his affections, despite the danger she risked by doing this here. She felt his fingers at the buttons of her blouse, undoing them easily and soon it dropped off her shoulders exposing her lacy, white bra.

With that she gave up her restrictions, her desire overtook her and she went with it, her hands all over him, pulling at his clothes and minutes later they were stark naked, their bodies pressed together, her pussy getting wet s his raging erection poked at her stomach. He moved them back wards and into the walk in shower and under a nozzle as his hand turned the tap.

"I've always wanted to do it under a waterfall, this is the next best thing" the young man explained.

Sarah was caught up in her craving and had her hand around his dick, pumping it hard, her tongue teasing at his lips with every jerk of her hand. The water hit them, first cold then quickly warm and it was an incredible feeling as it cascaded down their bodies and turned them on even more. Now his fingers were at her slit, probing roughly at her opening, the thick juices that covered his fingers evidence of her arousal. His mouth went from one breast to the other, kissing then biting gently at her nipples as she writhed against his touch.

All inhibitions were gone from Sarah now, she was lost in the moment and she let Ben finger her before he stepped between her supple legs and replaced his digits with his cock. Sarah closed her eyes and gave a low, satisfied moan as the Senior's cock slid easily into her pussy. Within seconds he was balls deep and then he started to fuck her. Sarah was transformed into the woman she was in the school holidays, far away from here, a wanton, sex addicted slut. She hitched her legs up and around his strong hips and wrapped herself around him, impaling her body on him even more. She crossed her ankles behind Ben's back and he supported her weight while he fucked the hell out of her hole.

This was animalistic, guttural sex, hard and heavy, Sarah was not in control of her body and just let it lead her movements, squeezing her thighs and her pussy to feel him all the better. For his part Ben grunted as he rammed into her repeatedly weeks of pent up frustration unleashed on the sexy teacher. He pounded into her with abandon, using every muscle and sinew to fuck her, holding nothing back. She was light and easy for the muscular teenager to support but eventually he lowered her to the tiled floor, withdrew his cock, rolled her over and began to fuck her doggy style – his favourite (her too!).

He grunted with every powerful thrust, she moaned and squealed as her body was rammed and they both could feel orgasms nearing. With a last powerful thrust he moaned loud and spurted his cum deep into her cunt, pulling her long hair as he did so and giving her ass cheeks a final slap. Sarah was so close to cumming herself but when the teenager pulled out he showed little sign of finishing her off so she rolled over and opened her legs and began to frantically play with her clit. It was only after Ben spoke that she opened her eyes.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,476 Followers
12