Sarah Price: Slut Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

"See boys I told you I had her in the Summer!"

Sarah was too far gone to stop, on the very precipice of a screaming, uncontrollable orgasm she opened her eyes which had been screwed shut in intense concentration to be greeted by multiple youthful faces at the entrance to the shower cubicle watched her wank herself to orgasm. She was too far gone to stop, her body demanded release despite her situation. She was too close! With a loud series of yelps she came. Squirting several spurts of hot girl cum into the air between her legs and onto the slick shower tiles. There could be no mistake in what she had just done even if she wasn't on her haunches, her legs wide open, her hand perched over her pussy and her juices and Ben's cum slowly leaked out. There was silence for a moment before rapturous applause rang through the showers as the rugby team showed their appreciation for the show but whether it was directed at Ben, Sarah or both was not quite clear.

What was clear to Sarah once she gathered her thoughts were Ben's words. He clearly was not an innocent party in this embarrassing discovery. Using her hands to try and regain a modicum of modesty by covering her sweat covered breasts and pussy she gave the pupil a quizzical glance.

He shrugged his shoulders and treated her to a winning smile as he explained.

"They wouldn't believe me when I told them I fucked you in a toilet in the holidays. Thought I was full of shit, that you were dead sexy but pretty restrained and wouldn't do anything like that. Think I proved the point, didn't I? What do you guys say? Did I win the bet?"

Sarah was incredulous, her voice cracking with rage as she spoke.

"A bet! A fucking bet! You actually had a bet whether you could fuck me?!"

Her anger was lost on Ben, he couldn't understand it.

"Yeah, and I won. Should be near on £200 once the boys pay up. Anyway thanks teach, gotta head off my girlfriends waiting on me back home."

He got to his feet and walked cockily from the showers past the admiring glances of his team mates. Sarah eventually got to her feet, picked up her scattered clothing and made to follow him but as she reached the door they crowded round it, effectively blocking her exit.

"Move out of the way boys. I am not in the mood for this."

A voice sounded out, Vince Atkins it sounded like.

"Oh yes Miss? Well it looked like you were in the mood a minute ago. In fact the films and pictures we took show that you most definitely were in the mood then."

A horrible realisation came over Sarah at that comment, she was in deep shit.

"And you know none of us had you down for such a dirty slut. We all back you as a prim and proper teacher not some gutterslut that dropped her knickers for anything that smiled at her."

The harsh words stung her and she was already stepping back into the showers.

"And we've all just dropped ten pound each because we misjudged you so much, so I think the least you could do for us losing the bet to that cocky prick Ben is to give us a little 'relief' in return."

She got their drift alright and she knew it was wrong but a shiver went though at her at the thought even as she argued against it.

"What? You have to be kidding boys, this is not going to happen, now please move and let me out of here."

"We could move Miss Price. But know that if we do know that several tapes of you being fucked and of you masturbating and chumming will be on the internet before the night is out. Every kid in school will have seen or heard about what went on in this shower block by morning break tomorrow and by lunchtime every teacher will have too. By tea every parent will also. By the next day you will have been suspended. By the end of the week you will be charged by the police and by the weekend you'll be all over the Sunday papers. Be shame, don't you think? Your career over at a stroke when if you'll just do as we ask you could avoid all that."

Sarah was not dumb (though boy did she feel it the way Ben had duped her), she could see where this was leading. So with a heavy heart she asked.

"And what would that be? What do you need me to do to prevent all that happening?"

"No need to sound so resigned Miss Price. After all from all that Ben told us and what we just saw this should be up your street. All you got to do to ensure our silence on the matter is stay right where you are and let us boys relieve all our sexual tension that we have from watching that hot scene, seeing you get a good hard fucking and watching you make yourself cum like that."

It was what Sarah had anticipated but she was not going to be totally dictated to by them.

"Ok, I'm sure we can do something that satisfies you all but I tell you now none of you are fucking me, I'm too sore."

There was a mumbling and groaning and some excited chatter from outside the door before an accord seemed to be reached.

"OK Miss Price we can deal with that, we won't fuck you today but only if you promise to come after all out practise session and let one of us do you after each session, we'll do a rota and everything. Ah ah, don't you complain any more, it's you that's facing the music here if we decide to expose you, not us. We'll cut you slack tonight but you are going to take each and everyone of us and let us fuck you or we will blow your cover. No debate, no argument, that's the deal."

Sarah knew when to quit and now was the time, besides the thought of being taken by one of these young, virile athletes every week had its compensations, didn't it? As did what they were away to do to her now, though she didn't want them to know that.

"OK, Ok. I'll agree to that, I be here after each practise session and one of you can be with me, Ok, satisfied?"

Another mumble then an indication of agreement came from the throng before they all surged into the shower room and surrounded the pretty teacher. On instinct Sarah dropped her clothes to the floor again and lowered herself to her knees before the boys. Most of them were in shorts or training trousers having just finished their twice weekly training and virtually everyone of them were sporting stretched crotches as they stood over the naked, sexy teacher. In her own mind Sarah had accepted that this was unavoidable now, the boys had made that clear enough so she may as well kneel there and let her dirty side take over and enjoy this. The guys awkwardly got their cocks out one by one and Sarah sensed that she would need to take control lest this turn into a free for all. In the back of her own mind she couldn't believe she was actually organising them to do this.

"Right boys, one at a time please, I'' play with your cocks as best I can, suck them if you want and you can cum where you like, in my mouth, on my tits or on my face, it's your shout."

Then the carnage began, the shower was a mass of heaving flesh with Sarah at the centre. She reached for the nearest dick, gave it a few hard pulls then took it in her mouth and started sucking. She didn't even recognise the boy whose cock she was sucking, and didn't care. She reached out both her hands, either side of her to grab another couple of stiff cocks and began to pump them as she sucked while the others impatiently waited their turn.

Sarah soon felt the cock between her lips begin to twitch and then the blast of hot cum splattered against the back of her throat, and things were fully underway in this impromptu blow job / bukkake session. Then from out of nowhere the cock her right hand was wrapped around suddenly exploded as well coating the right side of Sarah's face with several lines of cum, her forehead, hair, eye and nose all hit. She was quick to realise that these boys were near the edge and not very experienced at holding back their orgasms. Not that she had much time to deal with this knowledge, without even getting to wipe her face another of the boys had pushed his way to the front and fired a thick load of cum into her hair. From there the next half hour was a blur to Sarah. The sensible, staid teacher side of her personality was completely absent and the insatiable slut side was in full evidence. She took load after load on her face and in her mouth, so much so that at one point she was drooling cum from her lips like a simpleton much to the boys amusement.

She spilled a large glob on the files and found herself stooping her head to lick it from the tiles. Some of the guys took second shots with her, if they only spunked over her before they came back for some oral action and vice versa. By the time the last trouser snake was drained Sarah was a white, shiny, sticky mess. Her face was obliterated in cum, her eyes almost gummed together, her nostrils blocked up with cum, her brown hair looking like it had highlights of semen.

One by one the boys left, homes and families to return to leaving Sarah in her puddle of cum, lying by now on the slick tiles and contemplating what she had just gotten herself into. She didn't realise all the boys had vacated the gym and she certainly didn't realise that Mr. Woods the old janitor had now crept into the shower block behind her.

He was in his fifties and had the reputation as a lecherous, misogynistic old devil, always eyeing the girls and the female teachers and was just the last person that Sarah would have wanted to find her like this. He was carrying a sack in his hand and in the other a couple of ties. Having heard the commotion from the gym he had investigated, seen what was going on and bided his time for a shot at that stuck up little slut, Miss Price. And here it was.

Before she knew what was going on he had plunged her into darkness by pulling the damp sack over her cum covered head. Then, using the training he gained when he was in the army as a younger man her captured her right arm, bent it behind her back and did the same with her left before trussing them up with one of the ties.

Sarah was in shock and did not have a clue what was going on, by the time she did figure out that the boys had gone and someone else was attacking her it was too late, her arms were secured and the second tie had been pulled tight around the bag and her neck and she was fairly helpless. She belatedly tried to struggle and cry out but the firm knee in her back and hiss at the side of her bagged head to "shut the fuck up" convinced her that she was helpless.

Behind Sarah the janitor wasted little time, he unzipped his trousers and unleashed his stiff, hard cock and took great pleasure peeling Sarah's ass cheeks apart. He knew exactly the orifice he intended to fuck – the pretty teachers, sexy little arse!

She grunted deeply as he penetrated her tight, puckered asshole, his balls slapping against her bum. He reached forward to grab the tie around Sarah's neck and pulled back on it as he thrust forward into her ass. She half choked and for a moment thought her time was up, but the sacking provided enough slack plus whoever it was back there obviously slackened the pull a little, not wanting to fuck a dead person. And with nothing else to do but lie there and take the ass fucking Sarah actually realised she was getting a buzz from being choked at the same time, it was turning her on! Not that her attacker cared her was increasing his speed as he came to a climax and tugged on the tie continuously as he exploded inside her bowels, filling them with his seed.

When he was done he squeezed the last dregs of his cum out over Sarah's backside and stood up while she lay there, inert. He was a mean spirited old bastard and as he stood over her he couldn't help but think back to all the pretty young things that had ignored him or looked at him with either pity or scorn in their eyes and suddenly enraged he held his cock and very deliberately began to piss all over the easy target that was the sack over Sarah's head. It took the teacher a few moments to figure out what it was but the smell soon gave it away. But she was too tired to say or do anything so just lay there as her attacker defiled her further.

When he was done he took the ties off her wrists 9wouldn't do for her to be found ,like that, now would it?) and made a hasty exit, leaving the young teacher to figure out how her night had ended up like it had and whether she was aroused or excited by all that had happened. As she plucked off the piss stained sack off her cum covered head she decided that she needed to have a little play with her clit again to decide...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12